IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Do You Keep Your Sanity?, 9/11, NWO, Chemtrails!!!!!

beatles64
post Sep 16 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,660

Well, latley, I have been a little overdosed on all this truth....maybe they were right, and I can't handle the truth.

How do you all stay positive, despite all users of this forum are exposed too. I find that sometimes it can be tough to get back to that comfort zone, and not feel like I am jumping back in the box so to say.

So, how do you deal?

EDIT: Damnit! I misspelled 'keep' in the title....if someone could change that?

This post has been edited by beatles64: Sep 16 2008, 07:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 16 2008, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (beatles64 @ Sep 16 2008, 05:45 PM) *
EDIT: Damnit! I misspelled 'keep' in the title....if someone could change that?

Well obviously your fingers haven't "keo't" their sanity Beatles. wink.gif No problem- I'll fix it.

I personally find that a highly-irreverent sense of humor helps. That and good music. yes1.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 16 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

QUOTE (dMole @ Sep 16 2008, 06:53 PM) *
I personally find that a highly-irreverent sense of humor helps. That and good music. yes1.gif

I lost my sense of humour long ago,
but the soundtrack to it was indeed great.

rock'n'roll: Carl

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 16 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

I still am trying to find the meaning of sanity.
I guess it's that search that keeps me sane.
Or maybe that's not sane...
Once I figure it out, I'll let you know.

cheers, lunk

Find like minded people, or a person,
and work as a team towards a common goal.

Keep your sanity, as a lot of people
will soon be losing theirs and they are going to be
much more scared than you or I are, right now.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 16 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 16 2008, 06:09 PM) *
Keep your sanity, as a lot of people
will soon be losing theirs and they are going to be
much more scared than you or I are, right now.

imo, lunk

Guess you barely find anyone of us who don't experience
this on a daily basis. Spot on, lunk!

couldn't have said it better: Carl

+Quote Post
JFK
post Sep 16 2008, 08:29 PM
Post #6

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

Trying to find the answer to trivial puzzles such as this :

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 16 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Sep 16 2008, 06:09 PM) *
I lost my sense of humour long ago,
but the soundtrack to it was indeed great.

rock'n'roll: Carl

My soundtrack was great too...

then an ex-girlfriend stole the CD.

AND my f*cking jacket! sad.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 16 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (JFK @ Sep 20 2008, 07:29 PM) *
Trying to find the answer to trivial puzzles such as this :

biggrin.gif

sad.gif

That's really freaking me out dunno.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 16 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #9

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

beatles64, there is craziness in all this. I've had a couple of very freaked out periods in my journey over the last few years. Fear is the cornerstone of their™ plan, so that is what we must overcome within ourselves.

Even though our pursuit leads to the ability to see through everyday events as the illusions that they are, it's still important to be in the here and now and practice our humanity. Remember to enjoy the little pleasures of the day and the love you share with those around you. Lay on the ground and look at the trees and skies above. Laugh and giggle.

Balance. Spend time with people and live your life. That's ultimately what this is about anyway. People.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 16 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #10

aka Oceans Flow

QUOTE (Sanders @ Sep 16 2008, 06:46 PM) *
sad.gif

All I can see is that the top angled line on the lower version appears to cross the vertical markers a bit higher up than the triangle without the missing square.

stars.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 16 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Sep 16 2008, 07:46 PM) *
sad.gif

Off quick glances, I'm stumped so far too Sanders, and I'm trying NOT to EngineerCheat with a CAD program... whistle.gif

I'm gonna blame FEMA/ASCE/Murrah OKC Gene Corley and his "pancake" skillet for now. yes1.gif

EDIT: I did notice one BLATANT lie/mis-truth- the lime green part never moved, and we are told "the four parts are moved around"

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 16 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #12

aka Oceans Flow

Magnetic thermal expansion. That's it.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 16 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (dMole @ Sep 16 2008, 09:18 PM) *
My soundtrack was great too...

then an ex-girlfriend stole the CD.

AND my f*cking jacket! sad.gif wink.gif

HAHAHAHAH Not your Jacket too?! oh my laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 16 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 3,264

I guess i keep my Sanity by staying in Constant Shock. its overwhelming..very surreal.

This post has been edited by Leslie Landry: Sep 16 2008, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 17 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Perhaps it is time to bring back this thread:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=13389

Of course music can be wonderful:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=2942

Poetry anyone?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=4683

Yeah buddy! Fractals:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=13408
---------------------
And if you really want to come over to the "dark side":

WEIRD SCIENCE!!!!

MUAHAHA HA HA!!!!

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=12170

[Errr... you said sanity... uh oh... pilotfly.gif ]

EDIT: I GOTZ to add this classic vid here:
--------------
Thomas Dolby: "She Blinded Me With Science"
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlHgbOWj4o

And this:

Oingo Boingo: "Weird Science"
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=zDe5Ckt4joQ
Reason for edit: Rockin 'da 80's- old skool!

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 17 2008, 02:18 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Sep 16 2008, 07:52 PM) *
Magnetic thermal expansion. That's it.

How 'bout those "black balls" OF? wink.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 17 2008, 02:45 AM
Post #17

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Interesting you should ask this question, beatles. I was struck by it as soon as you posted it but I knew I couldn't reply right away. I'm glad to see there are some kind words of wisdom here. Especially after the posting of the thread about Mr. Jennings. That really upset me. I was nearly in tears and I'm still a little upset about it.

Personally, I feel I spend way to much time monitoring what is going on. It is an addiction which I sometimes manage to break, at least for a while.

Recently I was having a conversation with a couple people I've known casually for some time but I'm just now actually becoming friends with them. They're very interesting people. We're all 9/11 aware. The female half of the couple also has an interest in, for lack of a better word, "spirituality" -- by which I don't mean anything particularly religious, just an interest in this question many of us feel about something I call "the Sacred." Anyway, she knows I spend a lot of time down in the on-line rabbit hole and she asked me, "What is all that about for you, Michael?"

I told her I was going to answer her question rather obliquely. The interesting thing about this, to me, is that I hadn't really thought out an answer in my head before she asked it but when asked, I felt like I knew the answer. I told her I'd just recently watched a film called In Bruge. It was an interesting and occasionally violently bloody film (which I usually avoid) that was as much a meditation on morality as it was a character study of people who get paid to kill other people. It is interesting how, in the film at least, you are drawn to actually caring about these characters, even though you also know they are ruthless killers. They're also just "human." But, without giving much of anything away, in the end the story is about balance. There was an "imbalance in the force," if you will, and the whole movie was about the resolution of that imbalance. Anyway, I explained to this new friend that, for me, the time I spend digging into all this feels necessary. Feels like a part of what is necessary to return "balance" to the world and to myself.

I do believe that and, at the same time, I'm aware that I don't maintain that balance in my own life as well as perhaps I "ought" to. There are many things I need to do, for myself, for my sanity, and to stay connected to life and the world. Ultimately I have no control over what happens. I can do my little part to be as aware and conscious as I can but I also need to bring that awareness to the whole of myself, my life, just as it is. Sometimes I allow myself the fantasy of imagining how different the whole world would be if most of us just stopped doing much of anything for one whole day. Just be silent. Just be still. Just listen with everything we are.

There are some things that never change and we are restless creatures. We haven't learned, as I believe many of our ancient ancestors once did, to just be still and learn -- not from books or voices or web pages -- but directly from just being here in the midst of our lives. Even with the little attention I've been able to give in this direction, it seems to me there really is something like "the force" or, at least, a field of energy of which we are all apart and from which we derive everything that is of any value to us, including life itself. We live in a world that is out of balance and we ourselves are out of balance not only with 'the world' but with ourselves. I think this is the most important lesson. Perhaps the only lesson there is. And, if I'm any where near right, thinking about this or writing about it or reading about it isn't exactly the same thing as actually engaging with that force, that vast field of energy, in a conscious and knowing way. It requires attention but not necessarily any action other than attention. As strange as it may seem or as difficult as it is for us to grasp (because, however powerful it may be, it is also quite subtle), somehow attention itself changes the balance, the flow. If we can ever learn to become sufficiently sensitive to this subtle shift in the way we look at ourselves and the world, which is in us every bit as much as we are in it, perhaps we'll begin to discover everything we really need to know.

I must say, I do find JFK's puzzle fascinating. I've not seen it before but I know the secret is in the two interlocking 'L' shapes. In one configuration they describe a total area of 3x5 = 15. In the other configuration they form a rectangle that is 2x8 = 16, the 'hole' being the additional square. In the end, nothing has changed at all, except for how the pieces are arranged within the total area of the large triangle they compose.

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Sep 17 2008, 06:08 AM
Post #18

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Unfortunately I don't have the answer on how to keep your sanity. Personally I tend to swing from being depressed about it all to being at peace with the world.

However I might have worked out JFK's puzzle smile.gif

The overall shape isn't actually a triangle at all as the two small triangles don't have the same slope. It's not easy to see but is more obvious if you calculate it:

Red triangle = 3/8 = 0.375
Green triangle = 2/5 = 0.4

With the shape on top the sloped edge is concave (Has less area inside).
When the two triangles are swapped over the slope of the overall shape becomes convex (Has a greater area inside)

The total area has to remain the same, so I'm going with painter's explanation as to how the 'L' shapes can be rearranged to get the additional hole to make up for the area gained.

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 15 2008, 04:45 AM) *
I've not seen it before but I know the secret is in the two interlocking 'L' shapes. In one configuration they describe a total area of 3x5 = 15. In the other configuration they form a rectangle that is 2x8 = 16, the 'hole' being the additional square.

So I'd say the actual space for the hole comes from the convex part of the slope.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Sep 17 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (mrodway @ Sep 17 2008, 10:08 PM) *
So I'd say the actual space for the hole comes from the convex part of the slope.

Yep spot on - straight lines that aren't actually straight.

I have been affected by the Barry Jennings story today, it is making me unreasonably angry ... I think my anger is because I think it indicates the end game is near and good human beings are dying. If Barry's story is true then the official story of 9/11 is blown out of the water. And everything points to it being true. He told the story on the day, he was rescued from WTC7 and the explosion he witnessed could not have been the south tower collapsing. Add in the photo of WTC7 appearing to be on fire around the floors he claimed he was on - before the towers collapsed. Anyway there is clear proof of an inside job - and anybody can see it if they choose to look.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 17 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

Think of the whole (not quite) triangular shape, like a house.
Now take a block from the foundation,
and push up the center of the roof.
The area of the block is spread out
over the roof, causing the roof to bulge
rather than dip at the peak.

Make sure you eat properly,
crazy people will go crazier
on a diet of pop and chips.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2020 - 04:06 PM