IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11 Team

NP1Mike
post Jun 1 2015, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

If this is not the most suitable subforum for this topic, please move it to a more appropriate place.

I had been thinking about this topic for some time and mentioned that I would like to start discussion on this a while ago.
I feel this would be a good time to begin discussion and brainstorming.
There are a lot of bright people who visit this forum who I'm sure could contribute to this thread.

Here's the gist of it.
I would like to come up with a figure (a number) that represents a good approximation of the number of people who would have been needed to pull off 9/11.

At the moment I have a ball-park number in my head but I have never really broken down all of the areas that needed to be taken care of for the plan to be successful.

One of the main reasons that 9/11 was a 'success' was because of the compartmentalization that the perps used to carry it out.
In other words, the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing etc. etc.

To begin, I would like to establish as many (or few) areas that needed to be taken care of for everything to work smoothly.
This would include all the pre-planning, the events of 9/11 itself and all of the damage control that has taken place since.

Once we have all the areas/categories agreed upon, we can begin to assign numbers (of people) to each area.

I realize that there will be some contention with the selection of various groups (ie. no-planers will dispute a planer area and vice versa) but I believe we can easily get around these obstacles.

Let me get the ball rolling with obvious main categories/areas:

1. Hijackers (anything and everything to do with them, the more details the better)
2. Passengers (random, selected, tickets, disposal etc.)
3. Planes (11, 175, 77, 93 and substitute drones etc...)
4. Airlines (how involved would they had to have been?)
5. Explosives (prep, planting at all sites)
6. Organization and planning of war games
7. Phone calls
8. Clean-up of ground zero site, Pentagon site (remember the dozens of workers combing the field?)
9. Internet trolling
10. Subsequent 'suicides' etc.
11. etc.
12. etc.
13. etc.
14. etc.

Please add to the list and refine it if you see fit.

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Jun 1 2015, 04:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jun 1 2015, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

11. ground personnel and investigators involved in coverup (either before or after the fact) ...destruction of the audio tapes (ATC), tweaking radar data (FAA, ARTCC, JSS - elimination of the original flights radar tracking data from the radar records in case drones were used for the attacks), fasification of the "AA77" FDR timing and of the FDR data visualizations (NTSB - here we know some of the full names of the perpetrators - see here)...

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 1 2015, 04:57 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jun 1 2015, 03:54 PM) *
11. ground personnel and investigators involved in coverup (either before or after the fact) ...destruction of the audio tapes (ATC), tweaking radar data (FAA, ARTCC, JSS - elimination of the original flights radar tracking data from the radar records in case drones were used for the attacks), fasification of the "AA77" FDR timing and of the FDR data visualizations (NTSB - here we know some of the full names of the perpetrators - see here)...

Thanks! Good ones.
I know there are many more still.

+Quote Post
realitycheck77
post Jun 1 2015, 05:30 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,042

-all the people who would be approached to take part and refused.
-all the people who who have to kill all the people who had been approached but had refused.
-all the people who were told by all the people in all the lists that they were approached or that they agreed to take part - they would also have to be eliminated.
-Lloyde England
-Lloyde Englands wife
-The USA today reporters
-All the engineers in NIST
-All the FBI agents investigating it
-all the people working for the 911 Commission
-the FDNY
-Bill Brewer, Jan Stewer, Peter Gurney, Peter Davy, Daniel Whiddon, Harry Hawke and Tom Cobley

At what stage would someone say ..'I know I'm going on on a limb here but hear me out..Wouldn't it be, like ,easier just to let people hijack planes and crash them? Wouldn't that be easier? I know it's fun to involve hundreds of people and all but I'm not too sure that it's not just well ....like, stupid..?

+Quote Post
DonM
post Jun 1 2015, 06:22 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,921

QUOTE (realitycheck77 @ Jun 1 2015, 01:30 PM) *
At what stage would someone say ..'I know I'm going on on a limb here but hear me out..Wouldn't it be, like ,easier just to let people hijack planes and crash them? Wouldn't that be easier? I know it's fun to involve hundreds of people and all but I'm not too sure that it's not just well ....like, stupid..?

The problem is that, just crashing planes wouldn't get anywhere near the results/effects that we all saw on 9/11 :-)

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 1 2015, 07:59 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (realitycheck77 @ Jun 1 2015, 04:30 PM) *
-all the people who would be approached to take part and refused.
-all the people who who have to kill all the people who had been approached but had refused.
-all the people who were told by all the people in all the lists that they were approached or that they agreed to take part - they would also have to be eliminated.
-Lloyde England
-Lloyde Englands wife
-The USA today reporters
-All the engineers in NIST
-All the FBI agents investigating it
-all the people working for the 911 Commission
-the FDNY
-Bill Brewer, Jan Stewer, Peter Gurney, Peter Davy, Daniel Whiddon, Harry Hawke and Tom Cobley

Thanks for your input realitycheck.
In all honesty and to be perfectly frank, let's just call it a day and still be friends, OK?

You and I know that it would be best if you just sat on the sidelines for this project.
No hard feelings, OK?

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 1 2015, 09:13 PM
Post #7

12. Media "guidance".

+Quote Post
realitycheck77
post Jun 2 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,042

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jun 1 2015, 06:59 PM) *
Thanks for your input realitycheck.
In all honesty and to be perfectly frank, let's just call it a day and still be friends, OK?

You and I know that it would be best if you just sat on the sidelines for this project.
No hard feelings, OK?

That's fine I'm just giving my opinion on it, which is basically that if 911 was some major organised inside job then it would have to have been planned, in advance. So any theory has to pass through the logic of a plan, which should make sense to the people planning it, that's all. Regards.

+Quote Post
Alpha66
post Jun 3 2015, 08:15 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 8,105

Of course it was planned, maybe for months before the event.....

Another problem is there are fraudsters out there, who seriously tell us, no planes, no impacts, no deaths (they say it is all video fakery, which is outragedly and these people are probably gatekeepers)... I can only advise people to ignore all these theories. I think the worst one is so called "September Clues" and this guy Simon Hytten is a fraud. Just as a warning, best would be to ignore him and his peers completly: Especially his so called "forum" which is more a Stasi organisation it seems tongue.gif

So to have this cleared up, we must conclude that not that many people needed to be in the plan, only some key personell. The lower guys just what they are told, brainwashed or ignorant. However we have seen many firefighters told the truth, when they said they heard the explosions. This truth however wasnīt widely reported by the comlicit media...

I would say 15-20 people on the high levels can pull this - the lower military guys thought this was an exercise and only later relalized what happened and even if they would suspect something was wrong - you know those are a) "patriotic" flag waving guys who donīt question their country or leaders b) are dependend on the military, they can easily be discharged dishonourly and would have big troubles in their lives after this. Media are whores anyway, you only need 3-4 of the top guys in it... Gov the same....

Also do not underestinate the "patriotism" and islam hate of certain people. Even if they knew about the purpose, they would just take part as they were convinced Islam is evil and an enemy to the USA that needs to be fought. If 9/11 served that purpose these individuals will happily participate....(on the lower levels).

This post has been edited by Alpha66: Jun 3 2015, 08:27 AM

+Quote Post
rover1
post Jun 5 2015, 04:49 PM
Post #10

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,022

Bob, I don't usually get into all the back and forth on all the false flag events our county has been thru over the years since the inception of the country. Our country was built on these events that is how the owners keep their power and control. 911 was a indicator of the stage we are in regarding the systems demise. Consolidation of power is almost complete. Responding to your question of how many were actually involved it may have been a small number under 100 but you have to have enough power and influence to intimidate the media and the written press, all the intelligence agencies and the military. Fear,blackmail,corruption and hypocracy greases the wheels. Our country is just following in the foot steps of all the empires that came before it. It seems that the people think that no matter how bad it gets you can reform this system. I say Nay Nay its going to take something more than that and may take us off the planet. Remember what Carlin said the planet is not going anywhere. WE ARE!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 03:27 PM