IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fox26 Fresno, Ca Interviews Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth, Finally, some mainstream coverage on the 9/11 Truth Movement

pookzta
post Dec 16 2009, 04:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,743

The truth is coming out... listen to Richard Gage, a licensed architect and engineer, discuss the most recent and strongest evidence suggesting that we have not been told the entire truth regarding 9/11, on this FOX News program. Only recently has the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (www.AE911Truth.org) been allowed to discuss this on mainstream television.

FOX26 Morning News & AE911Truth.org: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM

This post has been edited by pookzta: Dec 16 2009, 04:31 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Dec 16 2009, 05:46 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

i always put my money where my mouth is.

i have donated sums to this site, architects and engineers, daniel hopsicker, gold anti-trust action committee. and others.

i invite you to do the same.

finance the exposure of the lies that have taken us deeper into animal farm.

+Quote Post
pookzta
post Dec 17 2009, 04:52 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Dec 16 2009, 03:46 AM) *
i always put my money where my mouth is.

i have donated sums to this site, architects and engineers, daniel hopsicker, gold anti-trust action committee. and others.

i invite you to do the same.

finance the exposure of the lies that have taken us deeper into animal farm.

i agree with you 100%. i do not limit my donations only to organizations such as AE911Truth though. I also donate to other groups. Thanks for watching the videos and for commenting! smile.gif

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Dec 17 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

QUOTE (pookzta @ Dec 14 2009, 07:30 AM) *
The truth is coming out... listen to Richard Gage, a licensed architect and engineer, discuss the most recent and strongest evidence suggesting that we have not been told the entire truth regarding 9/11, on this FOX News program. Only recently has the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (www.AE911Truth.org) been allowed to discuss this on mainstream television.

FOX26 Morning News & AE911Truth.org: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2yT0uBQbM

Pooksta: Thanks for the link. Hard to believe that Gage was allowed to be on a Fox station. I'll bet Murdoch didn't approve that interview ahead of time or it would have never happened. The hosts were very gracious and didn't foo foo Gage. I would like to see him on 60 Minutes.

+Quote Post
pookzta
post Dec 17 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (bobcat46 @ Dec 17 2009, 04:28 PM) *
Pooksta: Thanks for the link. Hard to believe that Gage was allowed to be on a Fox station. I'll bet Murdoch didn't approve that interview ahead of time or it would have never happened. The hosts were very gracious and didn't foo foo Gage. I would like to see him on 60 Minutes.

i agree 100%. i think they slipped one in because I have never seen him on mainstream TV since. he is touring across the world though which is awesome. and if he were to be assassinated, it would look really bad, and other engineers would step up to fill his place.

This is a great sign because this means it is so out in the open now that they cannot assassinate the leaders of our Truth Movement. Instead, they now must fight an information war to try and keep the sheeple in line.

Progress has been made, and is being made, so SPREAD THIS and Sign the petition and keep waking people up! the more united we get, the louder we can shout as one, and the better chance of getting to the bottom of this we will have. I remain optimistic wink.gif Things are looking up!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 09:02 PM