IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Smoke Is Coming From What Building?, new images could be key in debunking

Wingmaster05
post Mar 23 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 487

I haven't had time to investigate these photo's yet, but prisonplanet is suggesting that most of the billows of smoke purported to be coming from WTC 7 are coming from 5 and 6. I think i have my buildings confused because what they were saying when i first read this didnt make sense in collaboration with the pictures.

I'm going to class, check it out for yourself.

http://infowars.net/articles/march2007/200307building7.htm

This seemed to be the biggest case for fire causing collapse, did it not?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
painter
post Mar 23 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

This has always been my impression -- the smoke isn't coming out of 7 but rising up along side it from the other, closer buildings due to draft currents. However, 'convincing' anyone who doesn't want to be convinced of that would be useless. Fence sitters should be able to figure it out for themselves if they look closely enough. In any case, even if the smoke WAS coming from 7, so what?! Smoke is an indication of low-temperature fire; not the kind of white-hot blue flame that would be necessary for catastrophic structural failure.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 08:24 AM