IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Exclusive: Mh370 Flight To Be Simulated, Field McConnell on TT

mrodway
post Apr 29 2014, 05:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Exclusive: MH370 Flight To Be Simulated

Field McConnell
29.04.14 2:41 pm
Our organization is Abel Danger and we chose our name years ago when we saw the United States Department of Defense entity known as Able Danger reduced in the run-up to 9/11 — which has all the indicators of a global False Flag, a cancer it shares with the recent incident involving Malaysia’s flight MH370.

I found your comments section, as a friend pointed me towards the thread “Over to you Mr. Bond” ( TT here ). James Bond is fiction, stimulating fiction, but fiction none the less. It has been my experience that the majority of your commenting participants share my compassion for their global commoner neighbors as well as sharing my desire for and tolerance of the Truth, however ugly it might be.

My relationship to MH370 is rather simple. The apparent remote electronic redirection of MH370 on 8 March, 2014 bears the ‘signature’ of the Hull Losses of these 8 flights in the years 2001 to 2012: American 11, American 77, United 93, United 175, Adam Air 574, Kenya Airways 507, Air France 447, Sukhoi Superjet Demo jet stricken in May of 2012. The similarities are many and complex and there is no room in this short Letter of Introduction to elaborate
It is my pleasure and mandate to fly the same profile in a B777 simulator in the next 60 hours at a location that will be published immediately after filming is ‘in the can’. What you can anticipate being filmed is a routine and professional departure from Kuala Lumpur, routine climb, level off and progress to BIDOT intersection. At that point an outside entity will CRAM “Leg 2” into the FMS and the simulator will begin a turn to 280 degrees and will fly for over 30 minutes with me as the Captain and a person in the First Officer seat capable of doing nothing to regain control of the simulator. In keeping with the Australian simulator and the CNN Canadian simulator our time in the device will be one hour or less. At the end of the demonstration the B777 will Autoland on Diego Garcia and come to a routine and safe stop on the runway centerline. At that point we may film a debriefing to answer any questions and it is my current belief that a YouTube of the event will be up before midnight, Washington DC/New York time.

Full article on Tasmanian Times

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2019 - 01:00 AM