IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
United World Currency, unveiled at G8 meeting?

Sanders
post Jul 10 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

http://www.pyrabang.com/view.php?ref=THX11...mp;visitor=true
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 11 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

The economic unification of the Americas

http://www.conferencedemontreal.com/accueil.html?L=1

I wonder if there is going to be a N. & S. American currency first.

2010, all will be signed and completed.

(edit) making it make sense.

This post has been edited by lunk: Jul 11 2009, 08:08 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jul 11 2009, 03:02 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Looks like their going to skip all that and go straight to international money. Though I wouldn't have expected it to be introduced by Russia!!

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jul 11 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jul 11 2009, 03:02 AM) *
Looks like their going to skip all that and go straight to international money. Though I wouldn't have expected it to be introduced by Russia!!

I see the situation as a currency war between China and the US. China is grinding away like a big slow wheel at establishing central bank clearing trade agreements (independent of USD) between a handful of trading partners (including Brazil). Letters of credit will be done in some unified currency base. Likely the next move (a year or two?) will be to trade with OPEC the same way, out of USD. If true, perhaps the NWO is rushing to counter with a global currency as way of alligning their block of economies at the central bank level against that forming block.

The Russians just four weeks ago were were slamming USD as the global monetary base, a week later, contradicting their position saying they strongly support it. It seems there is a game afoot. Maybe the Russians are playing chicken or perhaps (as you have proposed) the NWO as deliberately wrecking the USD in order to take it up a level and using Russia as pawn. Or maybe some combination of the above.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jul 11 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

The thing about it is that almost everything still must be cashed out in USD.
Therefore, I think, there will be a rise (demand) before the fall, or at least stagnation, for a time.

...BTW, I'm very bad at future predictions.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 7 2009, 11:48 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

A year ago I'd tell people this was what the economic crisis was all about and they'd say I was crazy.

The UN is calling for a new global reserve bank and a global currency to replace the dollar.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aSp9VoPeHquI

UN Says New Currency Is Needed to Fix Broken ‘Confidence Game’

By Jonathan Tirone, Bloomberg

Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- The dollar’s role in international trade should be reduced by establishing a new currency to protect emerging markets from the “confidence game” of financial speculation, the United Nations said.

UN countries should agree on the creation of a global reserve bank to issue the currency and to monitor the national exchange rates of its members, the Geneva-based UN Conference on Trade and Development said today in a report...

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 8 2009, 01:36 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Sanders @ Sep 7 2009, 11:48 PM) *
A year ago I'd tell people this was what the economic crisis was all about and they'd say I was crazy.

The UN is calling for a new global reserve bank and a global currency to replace the dollar.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=aSp9VoPeHquI

UN Says New Currency Is Needed to Fix Broken ‘Confidence Game’

By Jonathan Tirone, Bloomberg

Excellent snag. The sword thru the heart line, " UN countries should agree on the creation of a global reserve bank to issue the currency and to monitor the national exchange rates of its members, the Geneva-based UN Conference on Trade and Development said today in a report."

They are breaking the news. The fed is broke.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Sep 8 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #8

Addendum to the fed is broke comment. I listened to Fulford on rense sept 1. Bengamin is his usual cagey self, slipping and sliding all over the carpet. He mentions a scenario for September that sounds like a script matching yours cited above. US dollar collapse and the equities market its going to crash to 10% of its current level in the first week or so of October. He explains why, and nails it to a date. In his words, the new Japanese Goverment has changed the rules of the game, they are going to pull out the stop, and cease, along with China, to back US Treasure debt. The fed is broke; both China and Japan are going to cooperate to bring in the gold based monetary system in their region of influence. He doesn't say anything much more than the other thread article posted on Japan's new PM, but he fleshes out the same senario more dramatically.

I have observed for months that we are in a currency war. That's probably the run up to a military war. I think the only way out for the fed is to wrap the G20 successfully to the idea of a new central bank. They have already built the technical backbone and implimenting it in haste, its one super accounting flow between 20 countries at the central down to retail banking level. But the Asian block apparently is not going along. If fulford is right, the lines are being drawn in the sand now, in these late summer days for a fall battle over a new world monetary authority. On our side, the anglo-american forces, we are led by an unknown, unaudited group of private bankers who are shaping a new world order. And so who are you cheering for? smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 10:56 PM