IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Exploiting The Mentally Ill To Advance The 9/11 Deception

paulmichael
post Jan 28 2014, 08:01 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

On or just before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, now ABC Network News anchor David Muir was on the street at the WTC site interviewing a black woman who claimed to have been an evacuee of the WTC South Tower on 9/11.

She said that she made her escape down an escalator that ran between two high-level floors, one of which was where UA175 allegedly struck. (Why take an escalator? Why not head directly to the building's core for an elevator or stairwell?)

She went on to say that when she reached the base of the escalator, she paused to look out a window to the south? (Huh? Pause while running for one's life during an evacuation? Huh? Look out a window to the south when all the action was to the north at the North Tower at that point in time? Huh? She looked out a window which would most likely involve going over to that window thus taking her away from the core of the building where everyone else must have been heading to get out?)

This woman claimed to have witnessed the plane (UA175) heading straight for the building. (Huh? She saw a plane allegedly going about 500 MPH headed right for her approximate spot in the building? Wouldn't she be toast in a split second if this was, in fact, the case? You tell me, how in the world did she make it out alive if this were indeed factual?)

This woman went on to open a shoe box before David Muir to show him the very shoes that she wore on 9/11 during her escape.

Verdict: NON-CREDIBLE.

Was this woman a lying shill? I think not. I just think that it was easy to dig up just such a mentally ill individual and then exploit her for one's own devious and televised end.

During the very same news show that broadcast the above segment, news cameras shifted to the Pentagon site where another ABC reporter interviewed a black man who claimed to have witnessed flight AA77 approach the Pentagon, flying rather low over him, again, at about 500 MPH.

This guy attested to having seen the landing gear of AA77 being lowered. Huh? At 500 MPH? How could he have even seen such a thing with things having happened so swiftly?

Think about it. If you were able to see an unidentifiable flying object coming toward you at 500 MPH what would you do? Would you, most likely, crouch down with your arms over your head and quiver, or would you just casually remain upright paying attention to landing gear being extended from something akin to a speeding bullet?

Moreover, why in the world would a suicidal pilot intent of having something other than a conventional landing bother with landing gear? Why would a pilot intent upon going full speed ahead do something that would cause drag thereby lowering max speed? Wouldn't such drag at top speed near the ground really befoul things for an out-of-control ending as opposed to a precise hit? Wouldn't the landing gear have been ripped off by said drag and not have taken part in the final disposition of the aircraft?

Was this man a lying shill? I think not. I just think that it was easy to dig up just such a mentally ill individual and then exploit him for one's own devious and televised end.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Art
post Jan 28 2014, 10:47 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,754

It is possible that the man saw the landing gear come down on the plane that was heading toward the Pentagon right before the explosion. If that plane landed on 15 at Reagan (or maybe Andrews) it would have lowered the landing gear. The lowering of the landing gear does not add credence to the official narrative.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 28 2014, 11:18 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Art @ Jan 28 2014, 09:47 AM) *
If that plane landed on 15 at Reagan (or maybe Andrews) it would have lowered the landing gear.

No.

As I remember the man's story, he mentioned that the plane was just skimming the top of a light pole as it passed really, really low overhead just prior to impact against the Pentagon.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 28 2014, 11:44 AM
Post #4

I do not know to what extent the "establishment" might have exploited the full-of-hot-air 9/11 tale spun by the chubby-faced Tania Head who falsely claimed to be a Merrill Lynch executive and to be one of the few people who survived being above the points of impact at the WTC towers.

But when someone weaves such a tale, questions about the mind of the individual have to be raised.

Read all about it at this news link: In a 9/11 Survival Tale, the Pieces Just Don’t Fit.

Ms. Head's ruse apparently went on for at least five years, this not to mention "A Résumé with Many Holes."

P.M.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 29 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

Actually I remember another "testimony", where allegedly somebody claimed that he even have seen the people in the plane - then it came out that he never said that and that it was just a media spin. Why the media would plant such faked wittness account: to implant idea there were some people in the plane? whistle.gif

+Quote Post
EagleEye
post Jan 30 2014, 04:47 PM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,630

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 28 2014, 04:01 AM) *
On or just before the 10th anniversary of 9/11, now ABC Network News anchor David Muir was on the street at the WTC site interviewing a black woman who claimed to have been an evacuee of the WTC South Tower on 9/11.

She said that she made her escape down an escalator that ran between two high-level floors, one of which was where UA175 allegedly struck. (Why take an escalator? Why not head directly to the building's core for an elevator or stairwell?)

She went on to say that when she reached the base of the escalator, she paused to look out a window to the south? (Huh? Pause while running for one's life during an evacuation? Huh? Look out a window to the south when all the action was to the north at the North Tower at that point in time? Huh? She looked out a window which would most likely involve going over to that window thus taking her away from the core of the building where everyone else must have been heading to get out?)

This woman claimed to have witnessed the plane (UA175) heading straight for the building. (Huh? She saw a plane allegedly going about 500 MPH headed right for her approximate spot in the building? Wouldn't she be toast in a split second if this was, in fact, the case? You tell me, how in the world did she make it out alive if this were indeed factual?)

This woman went on to open a shoe box before David Muir to show him the very shoes that she wore on 9/11 during her escape.

Was this woman a lying shill? I think not. I just think that it was easy to dig up just such a mentally ill individual and then exploit her for one's own devious and televised end.

During the very same news show that broadcast the above segment, news cameras shifted to the Pentagon site where another ABC reporter interviewed a black man who claimed to have witnessed flight AA77 approach the Pentagon, flying rather low over him, again, at about 500 MPH.

This guy attested to having seen the landing gear of AA77 being lowered. Huh? At 500 MPH? How could he have even seen such a thing with things having happened so swiftly?

Think about it. If you were able to see an unidentifiable flying object coming toward you at 500 MPH what would you do? Would you, most likely, crouch down with your arms over your head and quiver, or would you just casually remain upright paying attention to landing gear being extended from something akin to a speeding bullet?

Moreover, why in the world would a suicidal pilot intent of having something other than a conventional landing bother with landing gear? Why would a pilot intent upon going full speed ahead do something that would cause drag thereby lowering max speed? Wouldn't such drag at top speed near the ground really befoul things for an out-of-control ending as opposed to a precise hit? Wouldn't the landing gear have been ripped off by said drag and not have taken part in the final disposition of the aircraft?

Was this man a lying shill? I think not. I just think that it was easy to dig up just such a mentally ill individual and then exploit him for one's own devious and televised end.

P.M.

No planers are mentally ill. Victims of the "honey pot".

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 30 2014, 06:17 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (EagleEye @ Jan 30 2014, 03:47 PM) *
No planers are mentally ill. Victims of the "honey pot".

EagleEye,

There is a big difference between you and me in this thread.

I attacked the premises of the people I characterized as being mentally ill.

You attacked ME.

I hope that you know what this means.

P.M.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 1 2014, 11:36 AM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 28 2014, 08:01 AM) *

P.M.

This account reminds me of the story of The Woman Who Wasn't There, by Robin Gay Fisher and Angelo Guglielmo Jr.

It is the story of Tania Head, a woman who fooled all the media and many others for quite a period of time. It was all a story, and she deceived many until her story fell apart.

Humans are funny that way.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 11:17 AM