IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
High Quality Clip - The First Plane - Wtc1, The first plane to hit WTC

investigate911.s...
post Nov 29 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,974

http://investigate911.se/911_first_plane.html

ESPECIALLY NOTE the very well known bright flash that appears just before impact. What was that?

Download the clip HERE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jo1
post Dec 4 2007, 07:58 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,544

this is my first post, so I hope it lands in the right spot. The link I have provided below is of the same footage minus the flashes. Which footage should I believe to be undcotored and why? Or should I disregard both? I'm tryng hard to get to the bottom of whether these planes are possible, but the evidence, as you can see, is making it realllly hard!!!! And I have no experiance with photography and video, or flying. Any ideas???

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...earch&plindex=2

sad.gif

+Quote Post
shug7272
post Dec 6 2007, 12:51 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,750

QUOTE (jo1 @ Dec 4 2007, 06:58 AM)
this is my first post, so I hope it lands in the right spot.  The link I have provided below is of the same footage minus the flashes. Which footage should I believe to be undcotored and why? Or should I disregard both? I'm tryng hard to get to the bottom of whether these planes are possible, but the evidence, as you can see, is making it realllly hard!!!! And I have no experiance with photography and video, or flying. Any ideas???

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid...earch&plindex=2

sad.gif

I would say first off dont believe what others tell you, research for yourself. Second, welcome you found a great home. Third the flashes were there, if you look for the original Naudet (sp) brothers footage it is there. I would really hope you dont ever buy into the no plane theory. Even if it were true it helps nothing, it just makes the story more unbelievable. Also the fact that the no plane theory didnt really catch on until after the truth movement got huge is indicative of the fact that it is misinformation meant to confuse and misdirect. I would say if you want REAL evidence made by professionals watch the Pandora's Black Box videos made by the pilots here. They are professionals and are on the ball. Great vids. 911 Mysteries is good in my opinion as well.

This post has been edited by shug7272: Dec 6 2007, 12:54 PM

+Quote Post
jo1
post Dec 6 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,544

Thanks for the direction. Will go and see if I can find it. I am v. curious about your opinion of the no plane theory. As far as what I see from the evidence, I don't believe passenger planes could have done that damage (esp. the wingtips through the steel in a perfect cardboard cut out shape bit), so I'd be very interested in what you think happened, or if it was the planes they said, how it's possible that they did that sort of damage. There's also talk about those particular planes not being physically able to fly at that speed at that altitude, but of course, I'm not a pilot, so I have to learn where to find this information (maybe direct from boeing or something? have been trying to find manuals, but I'm not sure this would be helpful??!)

So I am well interested in everybody's opinions of what happened with regard to the planes, and if they weren't planes, then what was it? B/c for sure something went IN!

Back to the long hard hunt for real evidence!! Thanks!

wacko.gif

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post May 25 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

Video of the crash of the first plane hitting the North tower of the World Trade Center
TELECHARGER (1,01 Mo)

+Quote Post
WetBlanket
post Jun 10 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,415

Compare to this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxTB3B3XPEI

+Quote Post
WetBlanket
post Jun 10 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 2,415

Or this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh_8VCiPkTE

Hey, i'd always thought Naudet Bros was the only film.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 10 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (jo1 @ Dec 10 2007, 06:18 PM) *
Thanks for the direction. Will go and see if I can find it. I am v. curious about your opinion of the no plane theory. As far as what I see from the evidence, I don't believe passenger planes could have done that damage (esp. the wingtips through the steel in a perfect cardboard cut out shape bit), so I'd be very interested in what you think happened, or if it was the planes they said, how it's possible that they did that sort of damage. There's also talk about those particular planes not being physically able to fly at that speed at that altitude, but of course, I'm not a pilot, so I have to learn where to find this information (maybe direct from boeing or something? have been trying to find manuals, but I'm not sure this would be helpful??!)

So I am well interested in everybody's opinions of what happened with regard to the planes, and if they weren't planes, then what was it? B/c for sure something went IN!

Back to the long hard hunt for real evidence!! Thanks!

wacko.gif

If you poke around in the Alternative Theories forum, you can find a lot of discussion about the theory that there were no planes.

Cheers, and Welcome welcome.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 10 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ May 25 2008, 02:27 PM) *
Video of the crash of the first plane hitting the North tower of the World Trade Center
TELECHARGER (1,01 Mo)

Hi Leslie,

I get a dead link in a new window.

I'll try the direct link from my "dead" browser window and try a direct download:

http://s.freissinet.free.fr/videos/wtc_1st.wmv

EDIT: That worked- sort of, eventually. My Windoze Media Player is broken again.

+Quote Post
JFK
post Jun 10 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #10

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

Naudet Bros. clip which appears to be the same resolution as was in Loose Change, with a "Gamma press" stamp.

I am surprised you don't have Media player classic dMole. http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli2/

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 27 2009, 12:47 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Here is a NYC local news (audio only) clip said to be of the North Tower strike.

9/11 WTC Rare Video of First Plane Attack - WNYW TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEmAWaKoYQ

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 27 2009, 02:22 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

The audio does not fit the video.
The camera is on the ground and the people walking by
don't even react to the noise of the plane flying over.
If you remove the ambient background noise, (yes, I did this)
the whole episode sounds like it was done in a studio,
then added to the video.

And how did a plane crash cause the video to glitch out, simultaneous?

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 27 2009, 02:39 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (lunk @ Jan 31 2009, 12:22 AM) *
And how did a plane crash cause the video to glitch out, simultaneous?

That's a frikken good question. If you allow for the difference in the speed of sound vs. electromagnetic (light etc.) radiation, that glitch could indeed have been simultaneous with the crash.

+Quote Post
Skeptik
post Jan 27 2009, 09:39 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,946

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 27 2009, 06:39 AM) *
That's a frikken good question. If you allow for the difference in the speed of sound vs. electromagnetic (light etc.) radiation, that glitch could indeed have been simultaneous with the crash.

If you listen to the soundtrack there appears to be an explosion (@ 21 seconds) just before the plane hits the building(@ 24 seconds). Could the explosion have caused the video to glitch?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 27 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (Skeptik @ Jan 31 2009, 07:39 AM) *
If you listen to the soundtrack there appears to be an explosion (@ 21 seconds) just before the plane hits the building(@ 24 seconds). Could the explosion have caused the video to glitch?

I don't know. You can drive yourself crazy thinking about these things. All I'm saying is, the glitch happens just before you hear the (big) explosion, and if you factor in that electromatic radiation (things like light, radio waves, etc.) travel much faster than sound, the glitch COULD have happened at the same time as the explosion, i.e., it might have been caused by something connected with the plane's impact (I'm not saying what). There's not much more that you can infer. It's just a curiousity.

+Quote Post
Kesha
post Jan 27 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (Skeptik @ Jan 27 2009, 02:39 PM) *

IŽd second that. There are two explosions, and the video glitch and #1 are nearly simultaneous. We might take into consideration that there are reports about an explosion in the basement
of WTC 1, even some seconds before the plane hit. This could be what we hear in this clip. If this first explosion was caused by a... ehm... "device" which also spreads a kinda low
"EMP", this would explain the video glitch.

Pure speculation, though... but there are two explosions, that`s a fact.

Kesha

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 27 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

OK,
I'm working on the premise that sound effects and voices were added to the video after it was filmed.
How could one be able to tell?

When sound is mixed in a studio to a soundtrack in a video, there is always the problem of voltage offset in the added wave form. This is usually not noticeable, and usually goes unnoticed.

Anyhow,
I took just the soundtrack from the report in the video and removed a variable offset, inverted that wave form and mixed it back with the original, thus eliminating everything, but the parts of that recording that were offset and then bringing it up to full dynamic range.
The only parts you would hear, is the parts that were offset the most, and possibly added to the video after filming.

It may be that what you "see" in this wave form, was added to the film after it was recorded.
And when listening to this sound there is a very obvious (studio?) echo, in all the voices.

I need a second opinion on this.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 27 2009, 02:20 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Although I didn't really look all that close at the video (mostly posted it here for WTC1N reference), it did look to me like one of the women (in a red jacket) was looking around confusedly for a noise source (about 0:27 IIRC). A 2nd woman just stopped walking for whatever reason briefly after that.

I wonder what the frequency spectrum of this audio (or a Fourier transform from the time domain) would tell us. Does anyone know of a good freeware (preferably open source) audio analysis software that works with video clips? Maybe Audacity?

Here is a slightly different, Fox 5 version of mostly the same clip:

September 11 First Plane Attack at WTC -- Rare WNYW TV Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkx_qFJuV-Q

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 27 2009, 03:39 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

This is the best and simplest audio editor I've ever found, fully functional, but it's shareware.
Hands on, but easy to learn and use.

http://goldwave.ca/release.php

I used this for my offset analysis.
This isn't the picture of the actual sound,
but just the sound that caused an offset,
in the original wave form.

To me it looks like these sounds were added to the original video.
They shouldn't have been there, if this was the original recording.

I think,
I need a second opinion still.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 28 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

When the second voice says "trade center trade center" there is a hum as if an amp and mike were turned on and off again after he said this. The audio has been altered and voices have been added, to the original video.
You can hear this as clear as day, in the offset analysis.

btw. I removed the variable offset at .01 second intervals, if anyone wants to duplicate this.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:47 PM