IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 Latest North Side Witnesses Revealed!, Levi Stephens and Sean Boger

Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 30 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

As most people know so far we have presented 4 witnesses who all corroborate the north side claim.

Although this is certainly enough to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the plane flew on the north side of the station.........we have further corroboration from two more witnesses who were in excellent positions to judge which side of the station the plane flew.

Both are previously published witnesses and both interviews were conducted over the phone.

Sean Boger has agreed to let us publish the interview and it will be included in The PentaCon Researcher's Edition slated for release in 2008.

Levi Stephens declined to be recorded but answered all of our questions on the phone and via email dialog.

Levi Stephens

Levi was a courier for the Pentagon and he was in the south parking lot of the Pentagon facing Crystal City right at the clover leaf ramp.

We emailed this image to determine his exact location after he described it to us over the phone.

Here was his reply:
A... is about right on the mark. Notice it's a one way street that allows you to circle South parking. I was looking for a parking spot.
So as the plane flew in I had to physically turn around to watch it. I stopped there when I noticed how low the plane was. The reporter sort of misquoted me I was actually driving away from the Pentagon directionally as I wasn't facing the building.

Levi said he was facing Crystal City and had to turn his head to see the plane. That means he would not have been in a good position to see it hit the building.

But look how close he was to the light poles:

When we asked him if he saw the light poles get hit he said that he "put 2 and 2 together" after seeing them on the news later.

He said he saw the plane "wobble" after passing over the Navy Annex and that it had a "brown or tan" underbelly and that it did not look like an American Airline jet to him. This detail seemed to trouble him the most because he even made a point to say how he couldn't believe it was an American Airline when he heard it later.

He said repeatedly that it was on the "right" of the station or that it would be on his "left" if he was at the station facing the Pentagon.

He further confirmed by saying that it was on the "Arlington Cemetery" side of the gas station.

Surely he wouldn't have missed the plane on the official flight path directly in front of him hitting the light poles a few hundred feet away but instead he saw it "wobble" over the Navy Annex on the north side of the gas station.

Levi fully believes that the plane hit the building but once again his placement of the flight path matching all the witnesses at the gas station proves it couldn't have.

Sean Boger

Sean was working inside the heliport tower giving him an incredible vantage point to be able to tell which side of the station the plane approached from.

Here is the best image we could find of his approximate vantage point but naturally he would be further back and higher up.

Sean describes the plane as approaching from "in front of the Navy Annex" and that it was coming in "on an angle" or a bank.

He said he could see the gas station and without hesitation said the plane was on his right side of the station:

It would be on my right or the gas station's left.  If I'm looking out my window cause I'm looking toward the gas station.....it would be on my right hand side.

He says he did not see it hit any light poles but strangely he thought it hit a highway sign.

In further description of the bank he says:
As he was coming towards me it just seemed like he was tilting he aircraft to his right.  It was almost like....not really going in nose first...it's just like almost like at an angle.

Like Levi and the CITGO witnesses; Sean also believes the plane hit the building while his placement of it proves that it could not have.

Even though they both believe in the impact; it can not be denied that they both definitively corroborate the north side claim so this continues to demonstrate how effective the deception really was. If they weren't deceived they would have likely never talked to us in the first place.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Nov 30 2007, 12:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 30 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 30 2007, 10:29 AM)

As he was coming towards me it just seemed like he was tilting he aircraft to his right.  It was almost like....not really going in nose first...it's just like almost like at an angle.

Excellent work CIT!!!

Also, the official story needs and says "the aircraft banked to his left". This was needed for the generator damage. Just an FYI.

+Quote Post
JackD
post Nov 30 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Nov 30 2007, 10:29 AM)

Sean was working inside the heliport tower giving him an incredible vantage point to be able to tell which side of the station the plane approached from.

Here is the best image we could find of his approximate vantage point but naturally he would be further back and higher up.

Sean describes the plane as approaching from "in front of the Navy Annex" and that it was coming in "on an angle" or a bank.

He said he could see the gas station and without hesitation said the plane was on his right side of the station:

It would be on my right or the gas station's left.  If I'm looking out my window cause I'm looking toward the gas station.....it would be on my right hand side.

He says he did not see it hit any light poles but strangely he thought it hit a highway sign.

In further description of the bank he says:

Like Levi and the CITGO witnesses; Sean also believes the plane hit the building while his placement of it proves that it could not have.

Even though they both believe in the impact; it can not be denied that they both definitively corroborate the north side claim so this continues to demonstrate how effective the deception really was. If they weren't deceived they would have likely never talked to us in the first place.

Study the Heliport tower close up for a moment.

I have not looked at this photo.

It appears that a small fist sized hole has been blown into the aluminum siding between the windows, as if fired from a gun.

If a plane in fact 'struck' the facade, based on Russell's logic of confetti-plane, the energy must go into disintegration of the material....

an explosion from the E ring area might violently eject material of sufficient kinetic energy to blow through that heliport facade.

look for more punctures.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 30 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

Thanks so much Rob.

Just so everyone knows, in both interviews, both believed in an impact.

However, both are deducing.

Levi admitted that he had his back to the Pentagon. He was in a delivery van and was on his cell phone with his sister. He said he didn't think anything was out of the ordinary when he saw the plane come over the Navy Annex because of the all the air traffic in the area, military and commercial. He didn't take notice until it turned towards the Pentagon. As he was talking to his sister he said this does not look right and proceeded to watch it approach. In his first article, he said he turned to "see a fireball". He wanted to reinforce his belief in the impact. Levi is adamant that it DID NOT look like an AA.

As for Sean Boger, you have to remember that the plane was coming right at him. He even says this in his first accounts. He "hit the deck" when the explosion happened. In all reality he "hit the deck" as the plane approached. Wouldn't you? His details about the impact are hazy. Regardless of tha, he saw it on the north side.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Nov 30 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 19

He said he didn't think anything was out of the ordinary when he saw the plane come over the Navy Annex...
He didn't take notice until it turned towards the Pentagon.
As he was talking to his sister he said this does not look right and proceeded to watch it approach.

This seems backward to me. Should it read something like

~~
He didn't take notice until it turned towards the Pentagon.
He said this does not look right and proceeded to watch it approach.
He said he didn't think anything was out of the ordinary when he saw the plane come over the Navy Annex.
~~

I mean really.
According to Officialdom.
The plane was descending/turning for over 2-3 minutes to line up with the Pentagon and then was dead straight to impact from well beyond the Navy Annex. We all have seen the flight path maps, the last point of any turning is probably 3-4 times the distance of the Pentagon to Annex.
So really
"He didn't take notice until it turned towards the Pentagon."
Okay, there a plane way out there and it finished a big turn coming towards me.

"he said this does not look right and proceeded to watch it approach."
Okay, now it's still coming straight at me, and it's looks to be getting faster [and lower]. (Do I hear anything yet, like full throttle engines?)

"He said he didn't think anything was out of the ordinary when he saw the plane come over the Navy Annex."
Err, okay. At the Annex our Officialdom plane is going flat out top speed and under 200 Feet less and less then 1 second from clipping the first 40' light pole and smashing into the pentagon at perfect ground level. Nothing "out of the ordinary" there right?

I think whatever this person saw is definitely NOT in the Official Theory.

Excellent work CIT.

+Quote Post
rivers
post Dec 1 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #6

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 1,196

Great work. Seems like even the most supportive eyewitness - yep, Boger was one of them - can contradict the OT.

I hope we can read the full interviews soon.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 1 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (rivers @ Dec 1 2007, 05:09 AM)
Great work. Seems like even the most supportive eyewitness - yep, Boger was one of them - can contradict the OT.

Yes well Lagasse and Brooks thought they were supporting the official story too and their accounts have been used for that purpose in the past.

In essence because these witnesses were successfully deceived they DO personally "support" the official story it's just that nobody focused in on exactly where they saw the plane like CIT has.

This one detail proves the deception.

But the fact that they were deceived and fully believe the official story means they are all willing to deduce and embellish to support the official story.

This does not make them evil liars or mean their entire testimony is invalid. It's simply human nature.

This is why corroboration of critical details like the exact placement of the plane is so important.

Because everyone agrees on this point it doesn't matter that they differ on color or are fully convinced of the impact.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 07:49 PM