IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Okay, Just WOW

post Oct 31 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I just wanted to say I am a christian. And I notice a lot of people on this forum are atheist or other religion.

My relgion teaches us to NOT be decieved, and it is very sad most christians are decieved into whats going on.

I had a pastor and 3 other member of my church come over weeks ago, I tried to explain them 9-11 was an inside Job, they did not even want to hear what i had to say, and are in complete denial.

Its sad most christians are decieved into thinking Al quida Did 9/11 and Bush is a born again christian, when he is NOT!

Jesus says do not be decieved in the bible, And it looks like more non-christians know whats going on them christians.

Check this out:

I wrote this on a forum:

9/11 Was an Inside job, Done by US Govt ( http://www.loosechange911.com )

It was used as a pre-text to take our freedoms and form World Government

They just ruined US Consition and Bill of Rights.

North American Union is being Formed.

They will take all our rights away from around the world, And BIG Government will come in and inslave us all.

THE Govt Deffination of Terrorists are peolple who believe NWO is evil, Christians, Gun owners, Liberals, People who believe 2nd coming of jesus.

They will put "terrorists" in concentration camps and tourute them, Law was just passed.

You will have to take an RFID mircochip in your forehead or your hand or u will be a terrorist. But if u do u support Big govt and goto Hell.

Bush and other members of govt are skull and bones and worship satan. That is what the NWO is all about.

Where do I go to hide?? How do I escape this??

My Myspace Page is http://www.myspace.com/conspiracyalert If you wanna talk with me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Oct 31 2006, 05:20 AM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

I am an atheist that believes in the Anti-Christ. I see biblical and other prophecies as ESP over time. Everything in Revelations and Daniel is coming to pass. There are churches and individuals in churches who do understand what's going on. Hopefully more within religious groups will wake up.

The Truth Movement is an interesting, unprecedented alliance between people across the religious and political spectrum. I feel that bodes well for the future. More and more people every day are leaving the old issues of division behind and joining together in what is most important.

Power to the people!

+Quote Post
batmanchester
post Oct 31 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #3

Group: Guest
Member No.: 80

sleepy:
sadly, modern day christianity has been hijacked by neo con ideology.
the evangelicals have convinced the more moderate churches and denominations to go along.
i just finished reading "tempting faith", by david kuo, and he explains his dissillusionment with the republican party and the christian coalition as a whole, due to the fact that they became drunk with power and no longer cared about spreading the word of Jesus, nor helping the poor.

so i submit to you the words of St. Thomas:
“Jesus said, ‘If those who lead you say to you, ‘See, the kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.’

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Oct 31 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #4

ITacHI^ - The Truth Will Set You Free.

Member No.: 74

Offtopic: It's very amusing, a lot of the new topics being created here already exist at the LC forum laugh.gif

IT--

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 31 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #5

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Oct 31 2006, 06:20 AM)
I am an atheist that believes in the Anti-Christ.

blink.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Nov 1 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Method @ Oct 31 2006, 10:32 PM)

blink.gif

blink.gif indeed

+Quote Post
JAStewart
post Nov 1 2006, 05:01 AM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 86

QUOTE (sleepy2k16 @ Oct 31 2006, 06:33 AM)
My religion teaches us to NOT be decieved

My personal opinion on your religion is that you have been deceived already.

+Quote Post
Avapxia
post Nov 2 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #8

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 200

QUOTE (Daniels @ Nov 1 2006, 02:42 AM)
QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Nov 1 2006, 02:32 PM)

blink.gif

blink.gif indeed

That was EXACTLY my first thought too. blink.gif

blink.gif

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Nov 3 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #9

And here, I tought ppl from America were stupid blink.gif

+Quote Post
shoon
post Nov 5 2006, 08:00 AM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 126

Indeed, Christian who cannot understand 911 facts let Christian down.

I did not care weather you are Christian or not. Since Bush became president, I started to hate Christian.

Stupid Christian sure let American down.

Religion is a tool to make easy to educate children and stupid people. This tool can be used to control stupid people.

Each area has different religion because each area has different climate and religion is their knowledge to live in the environment. So leave them alone, Christians! Besides, “heaven” will be too clouded if it existed.

+Quote Post
Method
post Nov 5 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #11

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Daniels @ Nov 5 2006, 09:26 AM)

Atomic Bomb exploded 600m away from Hiroshima Dome and entire city was destroyed. Copper was turned into Nickel. The temperature of the surface was 4000 degree C.
This steel reinforced building did not collapsed.
Therefore a commercial airplane with jet fuel is more powerful than an atomic bomb!

I love your sig Shoon!! cheers.gif

Really cool.

I'm glad you came over from LC bro.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Nov 5 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Daniels @ Nov 5 2006, 01:26 PM)

Atomic Bomb exploded 600m away from Hiroshima Dome and entire city was destroyed. Copper was turned into Nickel. The temperature of the surface was 4000 degree C.
This steel reinforced building did not collapsed.
Therefore a commercial airplane with jet fuel is more powerful than an atomic bomb!

I love your sig Shoon!! cheers.gif

U like mine 2?? Huh Huh Huh?? laugh.gif

I think religion is something to keep people busy.
You give them some basic-rules and as long as the people follow it, it will be easier for you to have total controll without the people knowing.
Its a genious method of mind-controll...

IT--

This post has been edited by e-dog: Nov 5 2006, 03:07 PM

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Nov 5 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 66

I find that alot of people do not fully understand the religion they say they believe in.

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Nov 5 2006, 04:07 PM
Post #14

I know, I experience the same thing here but more and more ppl are becoming atheist these days... Do you have any clue why?

btw- I love your signature Truthseekers , That kid is running for his life LoL! [laugh] [laugh]

IT--

This post has been edited by e-dog: Nov 5 2006, 04:07 PM

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Nov 5 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (e-dog @ Nov 5 2006, 09:07 PM)
I know, I experience the same thing here but more and more ppl are becoming atheist these days... Do you have any clue why?

btw- I love your signature Truthseekers , That kid is running for his life LoL! [laugh] [laugh]

IT--

I suspect that what is shoved into our heads by the churches etc, does not really help. For example, there are many references made in bible whereby God will destroy. This is falsehood created by man alone. Tbh, I would love to see one single jot of evidence which shows something that God destroyed, and not man.

Alot say this: 'If there really was a God, why would he allow such suffering to happen?' The fact that suffering is rife, wherever it may be, I am a little stumped that some wont think a little more closely to the idea that it is man who causes so much suffering, not God. The type of suffering was around at the time before the appearance of Jesus, and still carried on afterwards. And who was it throughout that time who imposed suffering?. The Romans? The high priests, who sent Jesus to his death? the politicians?. All of them. So you see, it is not God that allows it, it is that man creates conditions to cause massive suffering.

There is an oddity in all of this though, though Atheists say they don't believe in God or any afterlife etc... many points they make are actually nearer to the truth.
An Atheist would ask 'If there is such thing as God, why then does he not stop the wars, disease etc...?'. Valid question imo, but the average Christian would not say or not many would say what I have said above.

What would the average Christian say in response to that question?.
Would they take something from the bible in order to answer? most likely I think, but are they using falsehoods written into the bible to answer that question?. Very possibly - Yes.

But at the end of the day, there is more to understanding that what is simply written in the bible.

I was once told that because I refuse to believe that God would destroy and kill, and inflict plagues upon people, that I was evil and that I did not believe in him.
This, I was told by a Conservative Protestant. And I told him he was a plain simple idiot. Why?,

Well, because for one thing, the God I believe in does not like Evil. Inflicting pain and suffering on people is Evil, is it not?. Well, based on that little bit, if they believe in God being one to inflict pain and suffering, it is they who have got it all wrong, as again, it is man that causes this, more so - politicians and people in power, as was the case before, during and after Jesus. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post Nov 5 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #16

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (Avapxia @ Nov 2 2006, 10:19 PM)
QUOTE (Daniels @ Nov 1 2006, 02:42 AM)
QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Nov 1 2006, 02:32 PM)

blink.gif

blink.gif indeed

That was EXACTLY my first thought too. blink.gif

blink.gif

LOL. The Antichrist is not a creation of God, but of man. Right? Even though I do not believe in God (at least as the creator) I do believe in the mystic side of things. I do think there are and have been people who can see into the future. The subconcious is not bound by time as the concious is. Just because some religion claims a prophecy does not negate the prophecy.

+Quote Post
shoon
post Nov 5 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #17

Hi, Everyone.
Method, after I sent e-mail to you, I have been communicating and wasting my time with n American from Russian who studies math in Canada. He does not understand 911 facts. I should show you our e-mail later conversation. He does not religious but he just believes what authorities say. He does not understand that lots of fake or stupid scientists exist.

Since 911 facts are like evolution to us, it is not time to discuss weather it was government job or not, it is time to discuss about how to educate and convince people.

I hope this religion section will discuss about how to convince people from the aspects of religion.

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Nov 5 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (shoon @ Nov 6 2006, 01:54 AM)
Hi, Everyone.
Method, after I sent e-mail to you, I have been communicating and wasting my time with n American from Russian who studies math in Canada. He does not understand 911 facts. I should show you our e-mail later conversation. He does not religious but he just believes what authorities say. He does not understand that lots of fake or stupid scientists exist.

Since 911 facts are like evolution to us, it is not time to discuss weather it was government job or not, it is time to discuss about how to educate and convince people.

I hope this religion section will discuss about how to convince people from the aspects of religion.

That is an interesting point. I suppose applying a religious undertone being another way to open the eyes of the blind.

To quote some of the statements made in the bible:

'You fools!, you look and look, but cannot see. You listen but cannot hear.'

Another one...

'And he shall decieve all nations under the sun, and gather them together for battle.'

Now that one is so apt for Bush. Decieve being the big word here. He claims to be a Christian. As already mentioned by another forum member. He is not Christian. If he is, then I am Adolf Hitler.

What a way to achieve chaos in the world by hiding behind the veil of Christiandom. To decieve... is politics the actual Evil?. Politicians are, to coin a phrase, the most Evil and sadistic monsters on this planet. They lie, they steal, their greed and lust for power and material has no boundaries. And they create laws which make their actions legal.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Nov 5 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 72

Religion??? Verrrrrry difficult subject... best avoided at dutch birthday-gatherings - along with politics - as to avoid unpleasantness (that word doesn't look right... but you know what I mean??).

OK, I don't know whether I am an aetheist, never bothered to put a label on myself, but I do not believe in any god whatsoever (or whomsoever??) as a 'superior being'.

I have several different ideas and I haven't quite decided on one of them yet, so my standpoint of today is probably a combination of all of them:

1) "God" was the name of the 'captain' of an extraterestrial spaceship which visited our planet centuries ago, let's call him captain Kirk for recognizability. His crew swarmed around on earth on machines which made them apear to fly, and earthpeople called them 'angels'. One of these 'angels' - probably the #1 - had his evil way with Mary, which produced an enlightened being (halfbreed), whom we know as Jesus of Nazareth. For more on this type of 'logic' see the books written by Erich von Däneken, starting with 'Chariots of the Gods' - at least that's where I developed my 'logic' from;

2) Humanity is like life itself, it has progressed from infancy through childhood - needing the guidance and example of a 'father' - and is now in adolescence, a period where one starts to doubt the authority and automatic 'correctness' of the parent(s), in one's attempt to find one's own way in life.

3) "God" - as a superior being - is not something I can 'believe' in. I don't believe anything which can not be proven or at least shown to exist. If he knocks on my door, shakes my hand and introduces himself, or at the very least, appears to me in a dream, I'll think about it - but untill then I consider the whole of 'creation', minerals, plants, animals and humans - all rolled into one - to be the superior being, the concience of this world.

For me, religion would be a 'way out', an 'escape route' for my 'sins', which I DO NOT WANT. I'd rather face up to my 'sins' and wrongdoings and FORGIVE MYSELF rather than beg forgivenes from some invisible something.

Having said that, I DO respect the feelings and beliefs of religious people. If that is what someone needs to keep his/her head straight, power to them! After all, it doesn't matter how we come to do the right thing, as long as we DO the right thing.

Unfortunately that last paragraph is not shared by most people of religion. They need to be 'right' in order to be able to 'believe', and thus will try to convice me of their point of view every chance they get. Okay, that is their 'weakness' which I try to understand. That's not always easy but at least I try... Just as long as they also respect my way of thinking.

+Quote Post
shoon
post Nov 6 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #20

Hi, Truthseekers!

That's exactly what I want to hear.

I like insulting people (even though I do not mean to but people take it seriously) but we should take them and pull them in then swirl down to the ground instead of deflecting them. This is Japanese Martial arts/Religion called Aikido.

In Japan there are a lot of gods so we can accept Jesus as one of gods but he denies. Our culture was inclusive before but government made us exclusive culture later.
Christianity is very exclusive now but it might have been inclusive. I suspect governments and churches changed it to exclusive way.
“Love neighbor” is a good example. Love neighbor if he/she is Christian and human.
Disregard animals and nature. This seems to be what is in Christian’s mind these days.

Anyway we have to understand enemy otherwise we will loose. That's why Japan lost the WarII. Japanese government prohibited using English words but American government studied Japanese language harder.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 09:15 PM