IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Digital Memory:, What some of us were thinking after 9/11

painter
post Jan 7 2008, 09:07 PM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Some people are extremely organized in the way they record and save data. I'm not one of them. However, I've been digging through some of my old files and have come up with a few things that date back to around 9/11. I thought it might be of interest to some to see what a few of us were thinking at or around the time.

To set the stage, here is the email we (those of us on the cia-drugs yahoo group email list) received from Michael Ruppert on 9/11:

QUOTE (Michael Ruppert @ Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:49 am)
Subject: Start Taking Notes

Now is the time that all of us need to be the best investigators that we can possibly be. I suggest that, in the earliest moments, some of us take responsibility for monitoring CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and MS-NBC to log reports as they come in. As with previous stories of lesser magnitude our strengths lay in keeping side by side evaluations and watching for discrepancies and alterations.

Effective response and evaluation will be based upon fact and careful analysis. These first minutes and hours are critical and we will never have them again. Please try to avoid speculation as you what will happen or who did what. We only waste the precious minutes that we have that will never be here again.

Whatever is going to happen is now beyond our control. It is already too late to change these immediate events. I have the same fears as all of you. I strongly suspect that martial law will be imposed fairly quickly.

Avoid speculation, please and become information vampires.

Prayers and peace to all.

Mike Ruppert www.copvcia.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
painter
post Jan 7 2008, 10:24 PM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Yep, just 'let him go'. That doesn't happen often /sarcasm/.

SUSPECT SET FREE IN SNAFU http://nypost.com/news/regionalnews/4010.htm

By AL GUART and CHRISTOPHER FRANCESCANI

September 12, 2001 --

The Defense Department is investigating a frightening incident in which the feds let a suspected terrorist slip through their fingers after he was caught snapping photos of security operations at four downtown federal buildings, The Post has learned.

"This is a very intriguing and very important story right now," said a source in the Defense Intelligence Agency - an intelligence gathering and analysis branch of the Department of Defense.

The source told The Post that DIA agents are seeking the pictures the suspect snapped and the fake documents he provided to authorities.

The security lapse took place in June, soon after four henchmen of exiled Saudi terrorist leader Osama bin Laden were convicted in Manhattan federal court for the devastating August 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa.

Federal Protective Services cops, who are charged with policing federal properties, nabbed a suspicious man with Middle Eastern features taking the pictures.

The man was taken to 26 Federal Plaza, where his film was confiscated, his visa and passport photocopied and his address noted. He then washanded over to an immigration agent to verify his status, federal sources told The Post.

Immigration officials, however, have no record of the incident. The suspect was then brought to an FBI agent on duty at the time - but the FBI-NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force was apparently not brought in.

The duty agent released the suspect after deciding there was no legal reason to hold him.

But a few days later, when the film was developed, federal agents panicked.

The pictures revealed close-ups of security cameras, police posts, security checkpoints and exits and entrances at both the new and old Manhattan federal courthouses, 26 Federal Plaza and the federal building at 290 Broadway.

Backtracking, the feds realized the suspect's visa and passport were phony and the address he gave didn't exist.

The FBI and the Federal Protective Services did not immediately return calls for comment last night.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- painter   Digital Memory:   Jan 7 2008, 09:07 PM
- - painter   Some were quoting stories appearing on 9/12 and eq...   Jan 7 2008, 09:33 PM
- - painter   By the way, whatever became of Brian Downing Quig?...   Jan 7 2008, 09:39 PM
- - painter   I know I have a lot of stuff from September/Octobe...   Jan 7 2008, 10:13 PM
- - painter   QUOTE http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm.....   Jan 7 2008, 10:15 PM
- - painter   QUOTE (Daniel Hopsicker @ Tue Sep 11, 2001  6...   Jan 7 2008, 10:20 PM
- - painter   Yep, just 'let him go'. That doesn't h...   Jan 7 2008, 10:24 PM
- - painter   ABC NEWS folks -- Can't say they never reporte...   Jan 7 2008, 10:26 PM
|- - Omega892R09   QUOTE (painter @ Jan 6 2008, 12:26 AM) A...   Mar 8 2008, 12:54 PM
- - painter   Classic Michael Ruppert -- Given that this is now ...   Jan 7 2008, 10:30 PM
- - painter   Here's something I wrote and posted at the cia...   Jan 7 2008, 10:35 PM
- - painter   AH -- Here's a poem. I'm not sure if I wrote this....   Jan 7 2008, 11:01 PM
- - painter   On a lighter note: QUOTE CIA recruited cat to bug...   Jan 7 2008, 11:11 PM
- - Culper721   QUOTE (painter @ Jan 7 2008, 08:33 PM)"T...   Jan 7 2008, 11:12 PM
- - painter   RE: Digital Memory:   Jan 7 2008, 11:22 PM
- - painter   QUOTE (Culper721 @ Jan 7 2008, 07:12 PM)QUOTE...   Jan 7 2008, 11:31 PM
- - painter   Here's a keeper quote I came upon during this ...   Jan 7 2008, 11:39 PM
- - maturin42   Damn you, Painter! I was just about to fold u...   Jan 8 2008, 12:04 AM
- - Carl Bank   Wow, painter, what a huge amount of efford you put...   Jan 8 2008, 08:35 AM
- - Culper721   QUOTE (painter @ Jan 7 2008, 10:31 PM)QUOTE (...   Jan 8 2008, 08:51 AM
- - Culper721   Of all the radar gaps in all the air space in all ...   Jan 8 2008, 09:16 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 09:07 AM