Digital Memory:, What some of us were thinking after 9/11
Jan 7 2008, 09:07 PM
∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞
Group: Valued Member
Joined: 25-August 06
Member No.: 16
Some people are extremely organized in the way they record and save data. I'm not one of them. However, I've been digging through some of my old files and have come up with a few things that date back to around 9/11. I thought it might be of interest to some to see what a few of us were thinking at or around the time.
To set the stage, here is the email we (those of us on the cia-drugs yahoo group email list) received from Michael Ruppert on 9/11:
QUOTE (Michael Ruppert @ Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:49 am)
Subject: Start Taking Notes
Now is the time that all of us need to be the best investigators that we can possibly be. I suggest that, in the earliest moments, some of us take responsibility for monitoring CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and MS-NBC to log reports as they come in. As with previous stories of lesser magnitude our strengths lay in keeping side by side evaluations and watching for discrepancies and alterations.
Effective response and evaluation will be based upon fact and careful analysis. These first minutes and hours are critical and we will never have them again. Please try to avoid speculation as you what will happen or who did what. We only waste the precious minutes that we have that will never be here again.
Whatever is going to happen is now beyond our control. It is already too late to change these immediate events. I have the same fears as all of you. I strongly suspect that martial law will be imposed fairly quickly.
Avoid speculation, please and become information vampires.
Prayers and peace to all.
Mike Ruppert www.copvcia.com
Jan 8 2008, 08:51 AM
Group: Private Forum Pilot
Joined: 2-January 07
Member No.: 396
QUOTE (painter @ Jan 7 2008, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (Culper721 @ Jan 7 2008, 07:12 PM)
QUOTE (painter @ Jan 7 2008, 08:33 PM)
"They had to have support, they had to have people on the ground, in Boston, supporting them.''
"They have people on the ground??"
Gee, go figure where that theory went.
I noticed that, too.
No, they were a lone cadre of nuts. (IMG:http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
Yeah, only a handful of movie cliché villains could pull off the scheduling and timing of this one.
Other Things You Wouldn't Know Without The Movies
• If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.
• A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
• The Supreme Court has SO MUCH POWER, it can appoint a President on behalf of all 50 states. http://supreme.lp.findlaw.com/supreme_cour...000/00-949.html
• A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/john/
• Medieval peasants, MI6 in the NWF of Pakistan always have perfect teeth and the cops know they're living in an Oliver Stone movie. http://recordingdevice.tripod.com/
• If your city is threatened by a killer shark, jet-hijacking-terrorists, or WMD's, the President's first concern will be securing a few jugs of Drano while looting the Fed Reserve via 'INTENSE contractual negotiations.'
• German terrorists always end up asking the trite/obnoxious French/English question: "Who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child. Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John Wayne...Rambo...Marshal Dillion?" (Hard question to answer when a moron President adopts a Yosemite Sam vernacular; e.g. "smoke out those varmints" etc.)
• Whenever a cabal of terrorists attack large buildings, Bruce Willis is the first to arrive on the scene, it's got 911 written all over it, http://us.imdb.com/Plot?0112864 -- while another cabal spins a web of "Intelligent lies" to keep everybody's eye off the ball. http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?030512fa_fact
• Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.
This post has been edited by Culper721: Jan 8 2008, 09:25 AM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd May 2013 - 04:18 AM|