IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Japanese Senator Questions 9/11, Direct Confrontation with Prime Minister

Rating 5 V

Alan Miller
post Jan 12 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 1,477

On January 11th 2008, Fujita Yukihisa made a 30 minute presentation at the House of Councillors (equivalent to the U.S. Senate). He directly questioned the official version of 9/11 in a session with Japanese Prime Minister Fukuda Yasuo and members of his Cabinet.

Fujita is a member of the opposition party, Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ). He was elected to the House of Councillors in 2007. He is a former Member of the House of Representative and Former Vice Director General of the International Department of the Democratic Party of Japan.

Fujita emphasized that there was never an official police investigation into the deaths of the 24 Japanese citizens who were killed on 9/11.

He stated that many in the US doubt the official version of 9/11 and numerous individuals have collected evidence that contradicts the government's version, which can be seen on many websites.

During his speech, an aide showed several larges photos of:
- the Pentagon entry and exit hole and a scale overlay of a 757
- the flight path towards the Pentagon
- the WTC Twin Towers exploding
- the WTC 7 collapse
- the early announcment of the collapse of WTC 7 by the BBC and CBS

He demanded further investigation of 9/11.

This issue is being raised now as part of the discussion of whether Japan should increase its military and financial support of the "War on Terror"

Video of his presentation can be seen in three parts at Video of Speech Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

edit by rb:
English transcript/translation of above videos now available here http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=10563

edit #2 by rb: Added Videos with English Subtitles (Special thanks to the person who emailed them to us, not sure if he wants his name mentioned)

edit #3 by rb: youtube videos were removed by youtube. We have now deleted youtube part videos and embedded a single full video uploaded to google. (thanks JFK!),

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: Aug 12 2009, 07:14 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 12 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks Alan,

This is great news...

Sanders also put up a thread in the lobby regarding this... he lives in Japan.

Please post any developments.

Rob

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 12 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Hey folks, this is BIG. This is like, Joe Biden coming out for 9/11 Truth and doing a presentation of the evidence on the Senate floor.

Unbelievable.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 12 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Its now front page at http://pilotsfor911truth.org

I think i'll include your quote as well Sanders.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 12 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

This IS big! cheers.gif

Of course the US media will not talk about it, but that is to be expected.

More and more people are beginning to understand the inside job nature of the event. In the past week I have spoken to 4 people about it and all were receptive.

+Quote Post
chucksheen
post Jan 12 2008, 09:12 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 208

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Ningen_*
post Jan 12 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #7

Some rough translations have been posted at 9/11 Blogger in the comments.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/13340

Sanders, I'm finding that the videos at 9/11 Blogger are not the same as the videos at the link below, though there is much overlap:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dawasa1357

Also, I like this second set of videos (Dawasa1357) better because it appears to be directly from NHK, and doesn't have all the links that include iffy websites. (Good. Alan Miller used these.)

It looks like the first video at 9/11 Blogger is not included in the second set, and that the third video in the second set is not included at 9/11 Blogger. I haven't made a close comparison, though.

Regardless, there could be more, and I want to get a complete set of Fujita's presentation and the ministers' responses, beginning to end. I'm thinking it ends with the speech of party president Ozawa, in the third video of the Dawasa1357 set. I'm thinking it begins with the first video of the set at 9/11 Blogger, where Fujita refers to prior questions.

I think, but am not sure, he was referring to these questions of 11/28/2007:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/13340#comment-174198

Ideally, I would like a Japanese transcript, which is easier and more accurate to translate.

Actually, ideally, a professional translator would do this, and someone would make subtitled videos. But I'm willing and able to help translate if there is a group forming.

I would suggest contacting Mr. Fujita's office to see if a transcript is available, and if it has been translated. What about the U.S. Embassy? Might they have a translation?

This post has been edited by Ningen: Jan 12 2008, 11:28 PM

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Jan 13 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,477

I just found out Yukihisa Fujita is one of the five Directors of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense of the House of Councillors (the upper body of Japan's legislature). (Link to Committee)

This committee has 21 members. The Chairman of the committee and the four other Directors are also members of Fujita's party (DPJ).

I'm hopeful this will result in Fujita's concerns about 9/11 being taken seriously.

The DPJ is the opposition party to current Prime Minister Fukuda. The DPJ has a majority in the House of Councillors, but are in the minority of the House of Representatives (the lower body of the legislature).

Fujita was elected to the House of Councillors in 2007 and has five more years to serve in his 6-year term.

+Quote Post
Guest_Ningen_*
post Jan 13 2008, 06:30 PM
Post #9

There are some rough summary translations by Dwightvw in comments here:

http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/node/13340

Also some discussion and links about the Democratic Party of Japan. They are the largest opposition party.

Unfortunately, the videos used at 9/11 Blogger came from a YouTube post with lots of baggage. Whether disinfo or not, none of it should be attached to videos about what was said in the Japanese legislature. I like the videos used by Alan Miller here. Not only are they baggage-free, they appear to be directly from NHK live.

However, there seems to be content that each set has that the other doesn't. I would like to get a complete set, to be posted with out links to websites talking about Ron Paul, Illuminati, etc. I have to wonder if those videos were intentionally dipped in sh*t, given how significant this story is.

{Sorry, I just realized I already said some of this in an earlier comment.)

This post has been edited by Ningen: Jan 13 2008, 06:47 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 14 2008, 10:58 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

Added transcript link to OP and pinned.
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=10563

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 14 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Alan Miller @ Jan 14 2008, 07:42 AM)
I just found out Yukihisa Fujita is one of the five Directors of the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense of the House of Councillors (the upper body of Japan's legislature). (Link to Committee)

This committee has 21 members. The Chairman of the committee and the four other Directors are also members of Fujita's party (DPJ).

I'm hopeful this will result in Fujita's concerns about 9/11 being taken seriously...

F#$king A !!!

Japan has its down sides, but I'm likin' this country alot right now.

spin.gif

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Jan 14 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #12

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

We are of course all asking laimstream media why this is not covered right?

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 15 2008, 05:48 AM
Post #13

dig deeper
Group Icon

Member No.: 96

January 11, 2008 from Japan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs site:
http://www.mofa.go.jp/announce/pm/fukuda/state0801.html

Statement by Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda
On Enactment of the Replenishment Support Special Measures Law

As of today, the Replenishment Support Special Measures Law was enacted.
The Government of Japan intends to formulate the implementation plan in the middle of next week and set sail Maritime Self-Defense Force vessels for the Indian Ocean by the end of January so as to resume the refueling activities at the earliest possible date.

Japan's prosperity can only be enjoyed in a peaceful and stable international community. It needs to actively cooperate with the "fight against terror" on its own judgment so as to contribute to the international community. The refueling activities are a demonstration of Japan's efforts to do the utmost within its capability. It is truly significant that Japan can now rejoin the "fight against terror".

It is important to implement humanitarian and reconstruction assistance as well as security and counter-terrorism measures so as to eradicate terrorism. The Government of Japan will continue to actively implement humanitarian and reconstruction assistance and contribute to the nation-building of Afghanistan in close coordination with the international community.

I hope to gain further understanding and support of the Japanese people for these efforts of the Government of Japan.

NOTE the use of quotes on the words "fight against terror" was not done by me. i dont know if thats something lost in translation or if they truly intended to use quotes (to imply something).

some relevant background info from August 7th 2007:
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:IIqKS...e%3D1+The+Shin-
Ryokufukai+and+The+Nippon+afghanistan&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us
Democratic Party of Japan (same party as Fujita Yukihisa) President Ichiro Ozawa said Tuesday his party will consider submitting a bill aimed at canceling the dispatch of Air Self-Defense Force troops to help in Iraq's reconstruction during an extraordinary Diet session in the fall.

Ozawa also reiterated at a press conference his opposition to extending the antiterrorism law, set to expire Nov. 1, which allows Maritime Self-Defense Force vessels to provide refueling support for the U.S.-led multinational force in the Indian Ocean.

Speaking on the antiterrorism law, Ozawa said, "In the war in Afghanistan, U.S. President (George W.) Bush started it with no concern from the United Nations and international society, saying that it's a war of self-defense for the United States."
His remarks showed that he thinks providing such support itself a problem, and hinted that the DPJ, which has become the largest party in the House of Councillors, may not only oppose extending the antiterrorism law, but also even refuse to hold discussions with the ruling bloc on an extension.
On the bill to cancel ASDF airlift operations for Iraq, Ozawa said, "It will be one option."

Ozawa held a press conference for the first time since the DPJ-led opposition camp gained a majority in the upper house in the election on July 29, inflicting a heavy defeat on Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition. The DPJ topped Abe's LDP to become the largest party in the upper house.

Ozawa also showed willingness to form a joint parliamentary group in the upper chamber with members from the DPJ, two other minor opposition parties -- the People's New Party and New Party Nippon -- and independents.

"If we can secure a certain amount of seats with one political group, that'll be a good thing," he said.

a broad overview of of japan's politics:
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:qPk6A...clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Recent Political Developments (november 2007)

Recent developments in politics include the landslide victory of the DPJ in the July 2007 Upper House election, the subsequent resignation of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and inauguration of Yasuo Fukuda as Japanís 92nd Prime Minister, the coming into force of the privatisation of Japan Post (Japanís largest financial institution), the lapsing of the Anti-Terrorism Special Measures Law which allows Japanese support of coalition operations in Afghanistan (and the subsequent cessation on 1 November of Japanís Maritime Self-Defence forces refuelling operations in the Indian Ocean), a series of ďmoney politicsĒ allegations involving senior politicians and government bureaucrats, debate over amendment of the post-war Japanese Constitution, and the governmentís misplacing of millions of pension account records.

The DPJís Upper House election win has had significant consequences for national politics since the ruling coalition has now lost its control of the Upper House Ė a situation which may continue until 2010. This means that legislation passed in the Lower House by the ruling coalition is no longer readily passed by the Upper House. This has resulted in a shift in the governmentís policy making process that formerly was solely an intra-ruling coalition process to seek to include negotiation with the Opposition.

Other themes that appear regularly in Japanís political agenda include the management of pension funding commitments, protection of the environment, freedom of information, immigration policy, energy security and industrial pollution, local autonomy and taxation powers, education, the economic distribution of wealth, government spending priorities and regional economic stimulation, limits to military spending, use of symbols of Japanese nationhood such as the Japanese flag and anthem, deregulation of highly-regulated industries, tax reform including raising the consumption tax, protectionism and agriculture, the internationalisation of Japanese industry, education, foreign relations, territorial disputes, and commitments to and expectations of the United Nations, including Japanís quest for permanent membership of the UN Security Council.

an OFFICIAL overview of japan's counter terrorism measures - from their ministry of foreign affairs (lots of LINKS):
http://www.mofa.go.jp/policy/terrorism/index.html

one link worthy of mention from the above page, describes conclusions reached in 2007 about terrorism and the direction to head in:
http://www.mofa.go.jp/policy/economy/asem/.../terro0705.html

Chair's Summary of the Fifth ASEM Conference on Counter-Terrorism
Tokyo, JAPAN
15-16th May, 2007

-The conference recognized terrorism as a threat to all citizens and nations as well as to international peace and security in Asia, Europe and beyond. It strongly condemned terrorism in all its forms and manifestations, committed by whomever, wherever and for whatever purposes, irrespective of background and motivation.

-The conference, recalling the commitments made by leaders at the ASEM Summit in September 2006 to the fight against terrorism, underlined the importance of a comprehensive approach from the international community to fight terrorism, carried out in accordance with international law, in particular the UN Charter, respecting human rights, and international humanitarian law. Equally, the conference emphasized the rejection of any attempts to associate terrorism with any religion, race, nationality, or ethnic group.

-The conference shared recent terrorism threat assessments and recognized that, while the international effort to combat terrorism has achieved significant progress, terrorism remains a serious threat to international peace and security. The conference recognized the need to further enhance counter-terrorism cooperation including information sharing, tightening immigration/border control, and combating terrorist financing, terrorist use of weapons of mass destruction, and terrorist use of media, particularly the internet.

-The conference recognized the importance of strengthening counter terrorism capability of each ASEM partner. The conference also underlined the need for a concerted effort by the international community to counter terrorism which includes political, economic, diplomatic, legal and other means. In this context, the conference called for further enhancement of intra- and interregional cooperation. The participants shared information on the assistance needs and assistance schemes of ASEM partners, regional counter-terrorism centers and the United Nations with a view to strengthening ties between Asia and Europe in order to fulfill the potential of their assistance cooperation.

-The conference reiterated ASEM's firm supports for the leading role of the United Nations in the fight against terrorism. It welcomed the adoption of the General Assembly Resolution on the UN Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy in September 2006 and reaffirmed the ASEM partners' commitment to cooperate in order to ensure their full implementation of the Strategy. In this context, the conference emphasized the importance of the role of the UNCTC/CTED, Al Qaeda/Taliban Sanctions Committee and the UNODC. The conference called for states to become parties to and fully implement all UN Conventions and Protocols on international terrorism as well as relevant UN Resolutions. In this context, the conference noted that the UNODC can play a complementary role of providing assistance to countries for becoming parties to and implementing the universal counter-terrorism instruments. The conference urged for the early conclusion of the negotiations on the draft Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism.

-The conference welcomed the adoption of the ASEAN Counter Terrorism Convention in January 2007 as a regional tool reinforcing the international effort to strengthen the counter terrorism legal framework.

when to tune in next - to see if Fujita's 9/11 revelations have had any measurable impact:
The conference looked forward to the next ASEM Conference on Counter-Terrorism to be hosted by Spain in 2008.The results of this conference will be presented at the Eighth ASEM Foreign Ministers' Meeting on 29-30 May 2007 in Hamburg, Germany.

This post has been edited by paranoia: Jan 15 2008, 05:52 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 15 2008, 06:24 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Videos with English Subtitles added to OP.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 15 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 321

Thanks guys! Great Job! cheers.gif

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Jan 15 2008, 02:37 PM
Post #16

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

The last video returns the message that it has been removed. Anyone know where I can watch the subtitled version of part 5?

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 15 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 321

#5 above works for me. Try it again, maturin42.

This post has been edited by jo56: Jan 15 2008, 03:26 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 16 2008, 12:15 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

added Parts 6, 7, 8 to OP.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 18 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #19

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I would like to thank you Alan, for letting me observe the Japanese government house in action. Such impeccable manners they have. They practice showing respect for each other so much. My year in Vietnam made me admire the oriental culture.

Anyway, if I get a dog anytime, I'm going to name him Fujita. tongue.gif

That guy has courage. It will be fascinating if he brings out the truth. The Rising Sun.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 24 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Daniels @ Jan 13 2008, 04:43 AM)
Those crims must be squirming in their seats with this news.

Are they really?

Sometimes, when I am frustrated about the absolute lack of impact of such a powerful presentation on the public opinion, I am in doubt whether these scums will ever face justice.

I mean, Fujita is a high representative of the Japanese gouvernment and he spoke to the House of Councilors and not to a handful of 'conspiracy theorists' at a 9/11 conference.

f*ck lamestream media.
Who needs them, when other Japanese (or German or French or whatever) gouvernment representatives start to repeat Fujita's questions?

But they don't.

These cowards bury their heads in the sand and STFU.

And the perps in the USA and Israel continue to enjoy and cement their power. angry.gif

Someone please post something reconstructive. OF?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 08:45 AM