IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Finally...somewhere That Feels Like Home

TDurden
post Feb 1 2008, 04:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,699

Hello all,

I'm a 24 year old Canadian who, much like every single person on here, had a hard time believeing the story they were told on 9/11. For the first few years following, I never really got into the alternate explanations much, simply because I was lead to believe that questioning the story made me look like a "conspiracy theorist" and I honestly felt that was wrong. We are all brainwashed to believe only crazy people would question such an event, ironically it seems like the very opposite.

How can it be that some people can approach such a trivial moment in history with such a closed point of view. I nonchalantly bring it up at times with friends to gain their perspective, or at least try my best to give them a new one, and am often being responded to as if I am some weirdo. The facts are all infront of us. How can it be some people can be so indifferent, or illogical! It's frustrating, but I am glad to have found this site! I have gone over it for a few days and find it almost addictive. In a strange way I feel free. The interesting thing about this tragedy is it will have 2 climax's. The first was on 9/11, when the world rallied behind the United States, and joined to fight the "foreign" terrorists. The second is approaching, once again the world will join together in lieu of 9/11, and rally to bring down the TRUE "domestic" terrorists.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Feb 1 2008, 05:14 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

welcome.gif
Welcome to the forum TDurden, glad you feel at home here.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 1 2008, 08:15 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome TDurden,

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Happy to have ya..

Rob

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 1 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome, TDurden welcome.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Feb 1 2008, 06:03 PM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

Nice introduction!
welcome.gif TDurden
Zap

+Quote Post
Lights
post Feb 2 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

welcome.gif TDurden! Glad to see you feel at home here. This is a great bunch of people. Also glad to see that people in your age group are questioning the official story! Again, welcome!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
KP50
post Feb 4 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

QUOTE (TDurden @ Feb 1 2008, 09:51 PM)
How can it be that some people can approach such a trivial moment in history with such a closed point of view. I nonchalantly bring it up at times with friends to gain their perspective, or at least try my best to give them a new one, and am often being responded to as if I am some weirdo. The facts are all infront of us. How can it be some people can be so indifferent, or illogical!

Welcome TD.

When I first saw the light (so to speak) it was already 5 years afterwards and the only reason I believed the official tale up to then was because I had not examined the evidence. As soon as I did, it all made sense.

Anyway I raised 9/11 on a sports forum where I knew all the posters pretty well and was astonished at the hostility of the replies. While a couple of people sided with me early on they soon switched back to the official story once they were told they were "tin-hat wearing idiots" or "American haters".

This forum is the best 9/11 forum in my humble opinion. Lots of great evidence and a (mainly) balanced set of posters.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 08:19 PM