IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Remains of two 9/11 victims identified

Fatrix
post Nov 2 2006, 03:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 14

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Remains of a flight attendant and passenger on the first plane to hit the World Trade Center on September 11 have been identified.

The New York medical examiner's office said in a statement that it had now identified remains of Karen Ann Martin, the 40-year-old head flight attendant on American Airlines Flight 11, which slammed into the trade center's north tower. Remains of Douglas Joel Stone, 54, who was a passenger on the same flight as Martin, were also identified.

The identified remains were not among those turned up by recent searches in the Ground Zero area.

Some families of the 2,749 people killed in the Twin Towers attack gathered at Ground Zero on Thursday to demand a comprehensive search by forensic experts after the discovery of bones by workers clearing rubble from manholes two weeks ago.

Since then more than 200 body parts, ranging from 1 inch to 12 inches in length, have been found.

"We must show our absolute solidarity at the site where the remains of the 9/11 dead have lain ignored and unburied for over five years," organizers of the rally said in a statement. "It is time to stand up and be counted. There can be no more haphazard discovery of human body parts and personal effects."

"We demand a scientific, well-organized controlled survey of Ground Zero by a reputable entity."

Of the 2,749 victims of the Twin Towers attack, 1,148 are yet to be recovered or identified. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said more than 20,800 remains had been recovered and nearly 11,000 of those had been identified.

The death toll in the attacks included nine crew members, 76 passengers and five hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11, and nine crew, 51 passengers and five hijackers aboard United Airlines Flight 175, which slammed into the trade center's south tower 18 minutes after the first strike.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has defended the site cleanup, although he said he was at a loss to explain why the bones discovered during the past two weeks had not been recovered sooner.

The manholes where the bones were first discovered on October 19 had been covered by a temporary road built after the attacks to allow in cranes to start removing debris. On October 27 Bloomberg agreed to expand the search underground, on rooftops and in some of the buildings surrounding Ground Zero.

Construction of a new Freedom Tower at the World Trade Center site began in April after bickering over financing, security and design delayed plans.

Bloomberg has said no construction delays are expected as a result of the new searches.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/02/wtc.remains.reut/index.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Nov 2 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

So the "no plane theory" or NPT as it's called is debunked? Or was that claim just about the plane that hit the south tower?

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Nov 2 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 104

QUOTE (Cary @ Nov 2 2006, 03:40 PM)
So the "no plane theory" or NPT as it's called is debunked? Or was that claim just about the plane that hit the south tower?

debunked because the news tells us the remains were supposed passengers? since when did the mainstream news ever credibly debunk anything?

i find it strange that these remains had been in the possession of the M.E.'s office for years and all the sudden NOW they are identified as passenger remains. anything newsworthy like this that comes out before next tuesday is BULLSHIT as far as im concerned.

+Quote Post
Method
post Nov 2 2006, 06:38 PM
Post #4

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Nov 2 2006, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (Cary @ Nov 2 2006, 03:40 PM)
So the "no plane theory" or NPT as it's called is debunked?  Or was that claim just about the plane that hit the south tower?

debunked because the news tells us the remains were supposed passengers? since when did the mainstream news ever credibly debunk anything?

i find it strange that these remains had been in the possession of the M.E.'s office for years and all the sudden NOW they are identified as passenger remains. anything newsworthy like this that comes out before next tuesday is BULLSHIT as far as im concerned.

Amen.

+Quote Post
v2rot8
post Nov 2 2006, 08:07 PM
Post #5

Group: Guest
Member No.: 22

Over the past few years, DNA typing has evolved. Mitochondrial DNA typing has come up on the scene within the last couple of years.

C'mon, doesn't anybody watch the Cold Case files on the A & E channel!

Personally, I'm thankful for the families of that passenger and my co-worker, Karen Martin, have some sort of closure.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Dec 24 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #6

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

DNA evidence can be faked or planted. One would have to do a type of double blind study to make certain that there was no co mingling of the recovered DNA with the provided DNA.

One would have to examine the entire handling and custody of the material at the very least.

I don't have much faith in the DNA evidence.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 24 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

SanderO isn't my child, I don't care what the supposed DNA evidence says ...

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Dec 24 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #8

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi ll!

I'm not sure there's much to this in terms of hiding anything. The article says:

The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner said more than 20,800 remains had been recovered and nearly 11,000 of those had been identified.

So on the face of things they have probably identified remains that can be attributed to a great number of the of the 2800 or so deaths (say at least 500?). So I also figured that a few flight crew or passengers were included in the remains identified in proportion (1 out of 6 identified, 300 on plane out of 3000 total). That's a reason I believe there were passenger plane impacts but I admit I never dug in to confirm these assumptions.

It doesn't look like there's been much foot dragging over the entire course of the process since 2001, but that lately things have slowed down when they should not. A long term problem not yet fixed looks (and indeed is) much worse than a recent new problem that needs fixed.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Dec 24 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #9

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Has a list of identified victims been released? If so, where is it available?

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Dec 26 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

So, now let me get this straight. They suddenly identified two bones from two people on the same plane that were found in the same manhole after the impact and collapse and all that? What would be the probability of that happening??? I believe it is just more BS released by the perps to perpetuate their lies. laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 6 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 331

How difficult is it for the Medical Examiner's Office to generate a false report?

A typewriter and some paper.

I don't believe the story.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 06:12 AM