IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pete Zalewski, Air Traffic Controller On 9/11

paranoia
post Mar 8 2008, 05:24 AM
Post #21

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

on a completely different tip, i found some things in the NTSB info on EA990 that re-inforce the "uniqueness" of 9/11, when compared to other crashes.

first are the pics of the debris. after crashing (hitting water at that speed is similar to hitting a solid object), there was still alot of substantial debris left:

http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/EAContents.htm
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_7A_appA.pdf
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_7A_appH.pdf
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_7A_add1_appA.pdf
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_8A_app1.pdf
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_9A_appA.pdf
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_9A_add2_appA.pdf
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_10A_att2.pdf

i also found that the 990 CVR was examined to a very in-depth degree for any clues to the crash. again, the 9/11 crash investigations lack such detailed examination. one would think that to truly assure the safety of planes from future hijackers, studies would have been done where the CVR's would be examined in minute detail to figure out how the 9/11 hijackers managed to overtake the cockpits with such ease (and with such SILENCE), but no such queries were ever made.

here is an example from the EA990 investigation of noise analysis inside cockpit - based on the CVR of EA990:
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_12B.pdf

http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_14A_add2.pdf
Comment: The CVF&recording gives us a unique chance to listen and
examine~the affective state of the crewmembers just before and during the
accident. What is important is not only the content of Capt. Battoty’s speech,
but also the manner and the tone of speech. A sudden change occurred from
the confidence, calmness and enjoyment to that, of hesitation, apprehension
and perplexity. There is no internal illness that can cause such a sudden
change, rather this is consistent with conforming with an overwhelming and
fatal situation.

mind you, i have also seen some really indepth CVR examination for other crashed flights. one such example is the SILK AIR crash (look for Section 2.13.1 CVR - page 55). there they recreated tiny sounds like the click of a button just to see if it had any bearing on the eventual crash.

on yet another tip, i found a quote that related to the military passengers onboard EA990:
http://www.ntsb.gov/events/ea990/docket/Ex_14A_add5.pdf

BY MR. LUIZZI:
Q I wanted to ask you did Captain Batouty have
any views towards the military? And I'll add to that
there were thirty-three members of the Egyptian
military on that flight.

Did he have views about the military?

A News?

Q No. Views. His perspectives. Did he
support the military? Did he have problems with people
in the military?

A He really went along better than us with
them.

Q Did he?

A Yes. He stayed with them eleven years. And,
mind you, it was mutual. They wanted him to stay and
he wanted to stay. He enjoyed being an Air Force
pilot. He enjoyed doing that.
And they wanted him to stay. For me, for
example, they wanted me to stay. I didn't want to
stay. So they told me to go to hell, go on my way.
But, Batouty, he went along with them very
well. And as time went by, our very close friends
became the big bosses in the Air Force. Chief-of-
Staff, for instance, of the Air Force was a very, very
close friend of Batouty.

Q What was his name?

A Samir Abdelsalam. He left office maybe a
year ago. After the accident back a few months. And
he's now the head of one of the government-owned
airlines.

Q I see.

A It's called Petroleum Air Services. So, he
was the Chief of Staff of the Air Force, which is a
very good position. And he was very, very intimate
with Batouty.

Q So, in your mind, would Captain Batouty have
had any problem with having those military people on
his flight
?

A On the contrary. It would delight him
because they were pilots. Most, probably some of them
were students in the Academy. Most probably. Because
he stayed eleven years. At that time, we had a compact
training course in the Air Academy because we wanted to
produce a lot of pilots.
So every six months, we have a new class.

Q A turnover. I see, yes.

A So he has hundreds of students in the Air
Force. And at this stage, they became Generals and
they are responsible about the Air Force, most of them.
I mean in different departments.
So he went along very well with them. And
everybody knew him in the Air Force. He had a very
good name there.

so there is at least some confirmation that military people from egypt were indeed onboard Egypt Air 990.

if u have the time or desire, i highly recommend reading more of the above link. it took me a couple of days to read all of it, but it reads like a soap opera about batouty's life, he was apparently very into women. aside from the sensational aspects of it, the above is also a glimpse into the life of foreign pilots and their downtime between flights, seniority and privileges, smuggling of goods, and even some discussion of egyptian/muslim culture. also revealed are some details about the layover and mechanics and problems with the plane, even a mention that this particular plane had flown to Tehran, Iran at some point, so if you are curious, please check it out.

thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by paranoia: Mar 8 2008, 05:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
airshow
post Apr 15 2008, 12:20 AM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,146

"But not a word, not even the mentioning of the idea, of contacting NORAD
in the first 4o minutes or so of the obvious highjacking. Not a word."

Wow there's a lot information and reference's on this site and I will try to work through it. As for the above, let me say that as a former centre and tower controller, the interview seems normal. there have been times where ATC news interviews deal with limited information. Don't even give them more information to confuse them. It is fairly common for the media to screw up anything to do with aviation. Tell them the aircraft was a small piper and it turns out to be a small commuter a/c in the media. Also when doing an interview, the things that are normal to you, you might not mentioned because they are not out of routine. I won't assume what the US controller is mandated to do, but I would place bets that as soon as an a/c is 'deemed' to be in an emergency situation, the floor supervisor is immediately called. In order to call NORAD, a determination has to be made that the a/c will penetrate a defence 'Identification zone' or that in fact it has been hijacked. So because the interview with the controller does not mention this, does not mean that he didn't report his concerns to a supervisor. What the manager does with it is never questioned. If I were a supervisor and a qualified controller tells me he thinks the flight has been hijacked, I would back him up 100%. The worse is that a colonel or a reservist gets his monthly quota of flight time.

There are reports that Indy did not have knowledge that the first tower had already been hit. Officially that might be correct, but I have never visited a control unit where the lunchroom TV wasn't onto some news channel. It is hard to fathom that someone wouldn't call the floor from the lunchroom with this type of breaking news. Especially because it involves aviation. I would guess that after the first tower was hit, almost every control unit in America had this knowledge.

Hope I responded in the right spot. I hope to add to this site and it might be a few weeks before I feel comfortable with the procedures.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 15 2008, 01:47 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (airshow @ Apr 15 2008, 12:20 AM) *
I would guess that after the first tower was hit, almost every control unit in America had this knowledge.

Former ZBW Controller Robin Hordon agrees with you.

Click and drag slider to 23:21 start time.

Just one small correction regarding Indy (well, perhaps major correction): Let above video play through 27:03 for details.

+Quote Post
ivanvedder
post Apr 15 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 337

QUOTE (airshow @ Apr 15 2008, 03:20 PM) *
In order to call NORAD, a determination has to be made that the a/c will penetrate a defence 'Identification zone' or that in fact it has been hijacked.

This is how real (ATC) world works..

..but, according with "Commission's world", at 0949 (after 2 towers and pentagon are hit and after the ATCO in charge of UA93 reported to his supervisor a 100% hijack) FAA HQ was still having doubts about alerting NEADS..
"According to the 9/11 Commission, the FAA Command Center has just twice warned FAA headquarters that United 93 is now “29 minutes out of Washington, DC.” Someone at headquarters says to someone at the Command Center, “they’re pulling Jeff [last name unknown] away to go talk about United 93.” Command Center replies, “Uh, do we want to think about, uh, scrambling aircraft [NORAD fighters]?” FAA headquarters replies, “Uh, God, I don’t know.” Command Center says, “Uh, that’s a decision somebody’s gonna have to make probably, in the next ten minutes.” FAA headquarters answers, “Uh, ya know, everybody just left the room.”

link

blink.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Apr 15 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #25

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

QUOTE (airshow @ Apr 15 2008, 03:20 PM) *
Hope I responded in the right spot. I hope to add to this site and it might be a few weeks before I feel comfortable with the procedures.

Thank you very much for sharing your ATC insights here, airshow!
I was wondering if you ever heared of Pete Zalewski and if you got
some info about him and AE990? I'd be happy if you'd look into this
after you read around the forum and maked yourselve at home.

Again: welcome to Pilots For 9/11 Truth!

Carl

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Apr 17 2008, 08:43 AM
Post #26

I contacted the Filmmaker of the documentary "9/11 False Flag"
and asked him to contact the Historian Mr. Hauss who stated that
Zalwski was responsible for EgyptAir 990 in 1999. His response was

also Herr Hauß meint folgendes:

'Das stand in der Heimatzeitung von Nashua, wo ein anderer ATC als Anonymus am nächsten tag , also am 12.Sept. aussagte, das sei so gewesen, und auch, dass rund um die UAL93 ein Abfangjäger gecircelt sei.'

transscript.

well, Mr. Hauss told me the following:

'This was reported in the local Nashua paper where another ATC said the vey next day (9/12/01)
under the handle of "anonymus" that it happened to be this way. He also said that UA93 was circled
by an interceptor jet.'

responsed with the question for a link/scan: Carl

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 21 2008, 03:15 PM
Post #27

I was puzzled about the fact that for the entire day, this thread had at any given time
about 6-12 guest reading it (13 at this moment).

I found out why:

The historian, Andreas Hauss from this documentary, filed a complain about Zalewsky
for beiing involved in a terrorist organization:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/17856

German Andreas Hauß hands in 9/11 complaint to authorities

Submitted by 911_bavaria on Sat, 09/20/2008 - 6:20pm.

German Historian Andreas Hauß has handed in a complaint of an offense to the german authorities concerning the attacks of 9/11.

The complains accuses Pete Zalewski, Glenn Michael (ARTCC Boston Center), Stacey Taylor, Richard Kettell (ARTCC Cleveland), Ben Sliney, FAA HQ Herndon Va., Senior Airman Stacia Rountree, Tech Sergeant Shelley Watson, Master Sergeant Maureen Dooley, Jeremy Powell, Lieutenant Colonel Kevin Nasypany, Lt. Col. Dawne Deskins, Otis ANG Commander Quenneville, Lt. Col. Timothy Duffy, Maj. Daniel Nash, Lt. Col. Brad Jackson, Lt. Col. Steve O’Brien, Captain Charles M. Leidig, Brig. General Montague Winfield, NMCC, George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and others of suspicion of murder. The complaint has been approved and forwarded to the attorney general for further investigation.

While this will obviously will have no effect whatsoever, it might still be interessting to see how the german authorities will justify their non-actions. This is the original letter that confirms the entry for the complaint:

source: www.mai2.eu

Who doesn't know Andreas Hauß yet should take a look at the german movie "Under false flag" that is one of the rare 9/11 movies that do also take care of the terror attacks in Germany. Available with english subtitles.

Here the docu again:

"911 - False Flag" - "Unter falscher Flagge" - documentary German - English Subs - 1:12:58 - 23.03.2009

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=80...IOKi02wL88rmoCg

This post has been edited by Carl Bank: Apr 7 2009, 02:58 PM

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 21 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #28

I was finally able to locate one article (most likely the one Mr. Hauß was referring to in
his email reply to me) that stated Zalewsky was responsible for the safety of all three
aircrafts (AA11, UA175 AND EA990):

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2001/0...ate-collide.htm

09/14/2001 - Updated 08:58 AM ET

FAA employee: Hijacked jets almost collided

NASHUA, N.H. (AP) — The two hijacked jets that demolished the World Trade Center nearly crashed into each other while heading to their target, according to a Federal Aviation Administration employee at a regional control center. "The two aircraft got too close to each other down by Stewart" International Airport in New Windsor, N.Y., about 55 miles north of New York City, the employee told The Telegraph of Nashua. It wasn't clear how close they got after they left Boston 15 minutes apart Tuesday morning, both headed for Los Angeles. Hijackers gained control of American Airlines Flight 11 around Gardner, Mass., said the employee, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Gardner is about 45 miles northwest of Boston.

"American was just flying around, doing what it wanted," the employee said of the jet's approach to New York.

United Airlines Flight 175 remained in the hands of its pilots until it reached Albany, N.Y., the employee said. Albany is about 140 miles north of New York.

The controller noticed American Flight 11 was having difficulties when its transponder, the device that sends an electrical radar pulse to air traffic control centers, shut off, the employee said. At that point, the plane veered from its course, the employee said.

Soon after, the controller realized a hijacker stood in the cockpit when the plane's captain, John Ogonowski of Dracut, Mass., turned on his microphone, the employee said.

The pilot was apparently triggering a "push-to-talk button" on the aircraft's steering wheel, a feature that enables pilots to have their hands on the controls while communicating, another employee told The Christian Science Monitor. That let controllers hear much of what was said and other cockpit noises.

"The button was being pushed intermittently most of the way to New York," the employee said. "He wanted us to know something was wrong. When he pushed the button and the terrorist spoke, we knew. There was this voice that was threatening the pilot, and it was clearly threatening."

Through the radio connection, the controller heard someone instruct, "'Nobody do anything stupid"' and no one would get hurt, the employee said. The controller heard no more conversations, The Telegraph reported.

FAA controllers notified concerned government organizations, such as the military, the employee said. Controllers also shut down all other air traffic quickly to get other planes away from the rogue aircraft, the employee said.

The Nashua controllers have learned through discussions with other controllers that an F-16 fighter stayed in hot pursuit of another hijacked commercial airliner until it crashed in Pennsylvania, the employee said.

Although controllers don't have complete details of the Air Force's chase of the Boeing 757, they have learned the F-16 made 360-degree turns to remain close to the commercial jet, the employee said.

"He must've seen the whole thing," the employee said of the F-16 pilot's view of United Flight 93's crash near Pittsburgh. The flight took off from Newark Airport for San Francisco, and authorities say the hijackers were headed for another target in Washington, D.C.

The employee said the controller spoke with United Airlines Flight 175 for quite some time after terrorists took command of American Airlines Flight 11, the employee said.

Many controllers also watched events unfold on the Nashua control center's television, but never expected Flight 175 to hit the second World Trade Center tower because of that sustained contact with the crew, the employee said.

"After the first plane hit, nobody imagined it would happen again," the employee said. "We all thought that was it. It totally caught everybody off guard.

"It's not in anyone's mind they're hitting a target," the employee said. "When somebody takes a plane over, they try to negotiate a release with money."

One air traffic controller with the help of an assistant monitored the two Boeing 767s that toppled the World Trade Center, the employee said.

The same controller handled Egypt Air Flight 990 when it crashed off the coast of Massachusetts in 1999, the employee said.
The controller is "pretty disturbed" that he lost both planes, the employee said.

The morning's surreal moments included a controller who arrived for work and discovered his wife was on the American Airlines flight, the employee said.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 22 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #29

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Thank God for Europeans!

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Sep 25 2008, 05:10 AM
Post #30

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

thanks for the link carl, but you may have missed where i posted it in on page 1. not to be contentious, but i understand and recognize Mr. Hauß's source as being that usatoday article. but what im saying is that after looking (deep) into the ntsb's info on egypt air 990, i could NOT find any proof of Peter Zalewski having ever been one of the 3 controllers who "handled" that plane, nor could i even find any proof him having been on duty at that time of the crash.

so im not trying to accuse Mr. Hauß of lazy research, but frankly - the movie/his claims should state that the link between Zalweski and EA990 was rumored and not verified. afterall the source of that allegation is an un-named person and the claim was only mentioned once in one newspaper, so the claim is hearsay.

now why someone (the un-named source in the usatoday piece) said that about Zalweski and EA990, is anyone's guess. its not like such a rumor really makes a big difference or strengthens the official lies about 911 one way or another. it does have a rather sensational aspect to it, a sort of "wow - what a coincedence!" factor, but beyond that, zalewski's alleged "handling" of EA990 doesnt really affect anything about 911.

so again - im not trying to be stubborn in a way to create conflict, especially over a somewhat insignificant fact, but through my research on Zalewski/990 i was hoping to help make a very informative documentary, more accurate. if you have contact with Mr. Hauß, perhaps you could inform him of this small detail, so that he does not continue to erroneously assert Zalewski/EA990's alleged connection - as a fact.

humbly yours,
p.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Sep 25 2008, 07:10 AM
Post #31

Thank you, paranoia, for your intense research. Sorry that I missed
your link in the beginning and kind of double posted the above article. My bad.

Unfortunately, I don't have the email adress of Mr. Hauß, I contacted the
Filmmaker who asked mr. haiß about the source. But given the fact,
that I stumbled across the filing of a complaint by Mr. Hauß because of my
little googeling after I saw that this thread has a daily average of 10-20 guests
for the last days, I assume Mr. Hauß already reviewed all of your research:

In any given german blog or article about that complained, the source
about P.Zealewsky links to this forum thread here. It jumped from about
1400 views to 2270 today within a few days. Everyone is reading it and I
strongly assume, that Mr. Hauß did so as well. When I contacted Mr. Bröckers
about this, I also asked him to correct some minor mistakes in the docu
(such as NBC doesn't belong to GI and that ABC does and NBC is part of Walt Disney,
or alike... maybe I mix that up, but you know what i mean), and he told
me, that the making of that Film was very expensive and a new version with corrected
subtitles would be beyond his resources at the moment.

Anyway: Thanks again, paranoia! Your work is certainly a big part of that complaint
and possible lawsuit and I am sure, Mr Hauß knows already that the Pete&EA990-connection
is nothing he can use as a valid argument.

proud of you: Carl

This post has been edited by Carl Bank: Sep 25 2008, 07:52 AM

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 29 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 3,264

Air traffic controllers describe how events unfolded as they saw them on September 11th

http://newsmine.org/content.php?ol=9-11/ai...call-events.txt

+Quote Post
annerackham
post Mar 25 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 3,428

excuse me, this off topic, in a way. I'm registered, logged in and trying to access the vid with no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks..sorry to interrupt.
annerackham

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 25 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (annerackham @ Mar 25 2009, 12:09 PM) *
excuse me, this off topic, in a way. I'm registered, logged in and trying to access the vid with no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks..sorry to interrupt.
annerackham

Looks like Google may have removed the video...

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Apr 5 2009, 10:10 AM
Post #35

QUOTE (annerackham @ Mar 25 2009, 06:09 PM) *
annerackham

Version with english subs is still on. Here ya go:

"911 - False Flag" - "Unter falscher Flagge" - documentary German - English Subs - 1:12:58 - 23.03.2009

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=80...IOKi02wL88rmoCg

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 5 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #36

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Don't know if this is the same guy?

But there's a Father Pete Zalewski whose a Catholic priest down in Panama City, FL and an Air Force chaplain. He served in the first Iraq War, is a a major in the U.S. Air Force Reserves and finished a four month deployment in Iraq last year. So his background fits in with the type of person who might be placed in a key position to help pull off the attack.

Pastor returns home after four-month deployment

Faith and Patriotism

Love For Pastor Extends Overseas

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 5 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #37

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THAT LESLIE.

muchas gracias,

it is the first time that anyone has "proofed" my contention that "control" was actively vectoring aircraft out of the way.

that the race to collision with terrain was "arranged" , so to speak.

please pin this.

i think it is salient evidence that the faa controllers were party to the false flag op.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Apr 6 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Apr 5 2009, 09:39 PM) *

But there's a Father Pete Zalewski whose a Catholic priest down in Panama City, FL and an Air Force chaplain. He served in the first Iraq War, is a a major in the U.S. Air Force Reserves and finished a four month deployment in Iraq last year. So his background fits in with the type of person who might be placed in a key position to help pull off the attack.

Faith and Patriotism

It looks like an entirely different guy to me (see the photos in the 2 links quoted above). The ATC has a photo/video interview at paranoia's post #14 above on this thread (page 1). Also see Portland IndyMedia article here (might be worth saving):

"Pete Zalewski - 9/11 ATC, also for EgyptAir 990"

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2008/07/377300.shtml

http://portland.indymedia.org/media/images...8/07/377301.jpg

--------------------------------------------
Here is Paul Thomson's History Commons page on Pete Zalewski (the ATC):

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...y=pete_zalewski

+Quote Post
dMz
post Apr 7 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (paranoia @ Feb 28 2008, 11:28 PM) *
as far as the military guy, i found some possible referrences to him (note he signed the "gulf syndrome" letter "Peter L. Z."):

http://www.nullisecundus60.org/checkpoints%2012-2007.htm
World.

http://stdominic.ptdiocese.org/

so is he the same guy with the gulf war syndrome? im not sure, but seems likely... there arent too many results for "peter L. zalweski", and they all come back to the guy above:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&saf...+L.+Zalewski%22
[------]
but then there is this military guy, with a different spelling:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=12370610

http://www.blackanthem.com/News/Allies_20/...riya10937.shtml

listed as "old guard" alumni here:
http://www.carsonlongalumni.org/old_guard/active.php

but are either of the 2 above the same boston ATC peter? i lean in favor of probably not.

but anyhow - the boston ATC peter is a ghost online. outside of the 9/11 referrences, i havent found any information on him. searches at http://www.natca.org/ and http://www.atca.org/ show no results for him.

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Apr 5 2009, 09:39 PM) *

Faith and Patriotism

Love For Pastor Extends Overseas

The above is from paranoia's post #9 on page 1 of this thread. To recap, it looks like we've got a "shadowy" Boston Center ATC, and 2 military guys with similar names. There is much more interesting reading on the "Zalewskis" linked on page 1 of this thread.

I'm leaving out the Cleveland/NASA and Egypt Air 990 portions, here too. blink.gif

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Apr 7 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #40

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (dMole @ Apr 6 2009, 09:46 AM) *
It looks like an entirely different guy to me (see the photos in the 2 links quoted above). The ATC has a photo/video interview at paranoia's post #14 above on this thread (page 1). Also see Portland IndyMedia article here (might be worth saving):

"Pete Zalewski - 9/11 ATC, also for EgyptAir 990"

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2008/07/377300.shtml

http://portland.indymedia.org/media/images...8/07/377301.jpg

--------------------------------------------
Here is Paul Thomson's History Commons page on Pete Zalewski (the ATC):

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...y=pete_zalewski

The ears are different, but there's definitely a 'family' resemblance. (But all those fundies look alike after awhile.) Maybe they're related or just some photoshop magic? With crappy low res pics like these, it's easy to adjust things.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Apr 7 2009, 07:12 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 12:19 AM