IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11 and Air America, Report on Cruise with Air America Hosts

Rating 5 V

haslet
post Mar 8 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #21

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,462

Maturin, I was on the cruise as well. It was a great experience thanks largely to Richard Greene. Like you I haven't listened to him before. We'll be changing that! It was great to talk with so many progressives that are willing to educate themselves about 911. I just want to thank you and Pilots for 911 Truth for everything you are doing.

Steve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Mar 8 2008, 10:46 PM
Post #22

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (haslet @ Mar 7 2008, 12:05 AM) *
Maturin, I was on the cruise as well. It was a great experience thanks largely to Richard Greene. Like you I haven't listened to him before. We'll be changing that! It was great to talk with so many progressives that are willing to educate themselves about 911. I just want to thank you and Pilots for 911 Truth for everything you are doing.

Steve

Thanks, Steve.
Join us. As someone posted recently, having driven an airplane is not a requirement for one who is acting as a pilot, to steer others toward the truth. Many of our most valuable contributions come from non-aviators who find in this group mutual support and thoughtful dialog.
Thanks,
SFL

+Quote Post
Cheri
post Mar 3 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #23

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,176

I participated in a media summit in Jan of 2007. Richard Greene was in attendance. He was not a truther at that time. I introduced him to my friend Richard Gage (ae911truth). Greene asked Gage if it really was controlled demo and Gage looked him directly in the eye and emphatically said, "absolutely, no question". Within a few weeks the two were talking and Greene not only had Gage on his show but Greene also did a "Week of Truth" which many of us participated in.

Bad thing is Greene is not very outspoken to the public on the issue and is more of a closet truther at this point. Better then nuttin I guess. Also, he is preaching to the choir on his show for the most part. We need the Lou Dobbs and the Anderson Coopers et al of the MSM saying 911 was an inside job!

At least Dobbs is constantly talking about the NAU and the NAFTA Superhighway.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 3 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #24

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

It's hard not to like Anderson Cooper because he seems so sincere, but his piece on 60 Minutes last Sunday about the drug war and its effects in Mexico revealed him to be utterly clueless in the dynamics of prohibition.

No intelligent questions were asked by Mr. Cooper. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Mar 3 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 487

QUOTE (Cheri @ Mar 1 2009, 06:17 PM) *
I participated in a media summit in Jan of 2007. Richard Greene was in attendance. He was not a truther at that time. I introduced him to my friend Richard Gage (ae911truth). Greene asked Gage if it really was controlled demo and Gage looked him directly in the eye and emphatically said, "absolutely, no question". Within a few weeks the two were talking and Greene not only had Gage on his show but Greene also did a "Week of Truth" which many of us participated in.

Bad thing is Greene is not very outspoken to the public on the issue and is more of a closet truther at this point. Better then nuttin I guess. Also, he is preaching to the choir on his show for the most part. We need the Lou Dobbs and the Anderson Coopers et al of the MSM saying 911 was an inside job!

At least Dobbs is constantly talking about the NAU and the NAFTA Superhighway.

Yes, that would be huge if a mainstreamer drew the line in the sand. Keith Olbermann had so many truthers wet in the pants...only a flirt!

The best advice for dealing with those journalists?

I wouldn't count on it.

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Mar 4 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 1,477

Anderson Cooper Great-grandson of the wealthiest man in the world at the time of his death in 1879, William Vanderbilt. William Vanderbilt is considered by many to be one of the ten wealthiest man in world history, estimated to have a personal worth of $250 Billion (2009 dollars). Anderson's grandfather, Cornelius Vanderbilt II, inherited more than $100 Billion (2009 dollars).

Anderson is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt. He attended Yale University and was a member of one of the secret societies, the Manuscript Society. Two years after Anderson graduated, the Manuscript Society shared quarters with the 1991-92 classes of Skull and Bones, who were temporarily locked out of their own quarters.

While at Yale, he worked at the CIA for two summers. Although he had no journalistic education, Anderson opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the CIA.

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." -- William Colby, CIA Director, 1973-1976

+Quote Post
Cheri
post Mar 4 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 4,176

LOL! I was not suggesting Anderson Cooper or Lou Dobbs or any of the others in the msm had any credibility with people like us. The point was they all have credibility with everyone else. But, because people like them have not covered this issue....THAT is why there is no 911 Truth message out in the general public.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Mar 5 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #28

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Alan Miller @ Mar 2 2009, 09:47 PM) *
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." -- William Colby, CIA Director, 1973-1976

Except for those owned by MI5, MI6 and Mossad.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 03:41 PM