IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi All,, Initial Greeting

Retreat
post Apr 4 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 2,955

I joined here a few days ago and have had some PM's with Rob Balsamo, but this is my first real post.

I am an AF ROTC student at the Univ of TN well on the way to receiving my Private Rating prior to entering AF Pilot Training. I come from a long line of aviators. My grandfather was a P-51 Pilot in WWII and my father is a retired Squadron Commander and F-16 Pilot. He flew other airplanes, but the F-16 was the latest. I flew with my father on numerous occasions when I was still living at home, on vacations, family trips, etc, so I am very familiar with basic flying issues.

I have been attempting to get up to date on 9/11 issues by researching this site and others. Of course, I am more interested in the aviation issues than other parts, so that's why I'm here.

I am disappointed that this site appears to be more of a political activist site than a site for pilots. In fact, unless I'm mistaken there are very few pilots who post here. Other than the FDR threads I can't find a lot of pertinent technical discussions regarding 9/11 aviation issues.

I do have some questions, but I'll post those in another thread as I have read the rules and am aware of policies here.

Thanks for allowing me to visit and review the information here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Apr 4 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum foxy. Best of luck in the Air Force.

No, I'm not a pilot.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 4 2008, 02:21 PM
Post #3

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

Howdy. Most of the regulars in the forum are not pilots, yet this is our home. Sometimes we do not discuss the aviation issues much because we've already done that. But we all keep up with new developments.

It would be grand if more of the core members participated. That's up to them of course.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 4 2008, 02:24 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Foxy,

Good to see you introducing yourself. Once again, i applaud you for taking your time with the research prior to comment (and perhaps judgement?). There is alot of information to absorb and many people who question us for questioning the govt regarding 9/11 do not demonstrate such patience.

Many of our core members are not the "forum type". But many do lurk. We do have a handful of core members posting here and other pilots who are not core members but support our work, some understandably, just arent comfortable making their name public at this time. Also keep in mind, our organization (and this forum) are still in its infancy, we are coming up on 2 years this Aug. As we grow and perform more research, there will certainly be more topics here regarding the aviation aspects of 9/11, at the same time discussing broader issues surrounding the events of 9/11.

Once again, welcome to the forum. I hope we can answer your questions to your satisfaction, and of course, since you are a "neighbor", you have my number anytime you wish to use it if you are puzzled about anything.

Regards
Rob

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 05:03 PM