IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Best Summary Quote I Have Ever Read

Rating 5 V

Bruce Sinclair
post Apr 12 2008, 12:32 AM
Post #1

Core Member

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 3,074

I would like to personally thank Lt. Col. Shelton Lankford for the best quote I have ever read which summarizes the events of 9/11:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.”

My fondest hope is that every person anywhere on earth who aspires to live in a free and democratic society should read this warning. Sadly, the warnings contained in George Orwell's book "1984" are all coming true.

If there is a way someone could show me how to communicate directly with Lt. Col. Lankford, I would appreciate someone connecting us.

Regards,

Bruce Sinclair

This post has been edited by Bruce Sinclair: Apr 12 2008, 12:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 12 2008, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Bruce,

Good to see you.

Shelton is one of our admins. His user name is maturin42. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rob

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 12 2008, 05:24 AM
Post #3

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Apr 11 2008, 09:32 PM) *
“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.”

handsdown.gif

Thank you for sharing that with us and welcome to the forum!

salute.gif

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Apr 12 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,452

"September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger."

Very well said. And we here in Europe, who know a bit what is going on, are anxious what the Americans will do about, because as I see it the US Constitution and republic I consider being one of the last torches of freedom on the Earth.

Just for the information: We also still struggle here and behind the scenes against the ratification of the outrageous Lisboa Treaty - imagine a (EU) "Constitution", of which the half is something like "federal reserve act" (European central bank and Europen investment bank statutes) and the rest legaly taking most of the soveregnity from the national states, legaly abolishing the state borders, even creating the EU citizenship (completely without any consent of the people - how could anyone vote for me becoming a citizen of a foreign empire?) + president of EU, secretary of state, new "EU governement" (so called "Commission") - with almost despotic authorities...etc.(and yet "they" still insist it is "NOT a constitution") , imagine a document comprising of 200 pages + another 300 pages of "protocols" and former EU treaty + a crazy "Bill of Rights" in style a la "Universal declaration of human rights" (almost no civil rights included - no 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Amendments..) + unknown amount of secret "appendixes" (the US Constitution has 15 pages including all Amendments, is clear, unambiquous, and one can read it in half an hour - and still is quite hard to enforce it...apparently...) The whole Lisboa Treaty (just a renamed version of the "EU Constitution" - as Czech president Klaus put it up) looks - much more than like a "Constitution" - like a charter of a monstrous corporation ...closing the ring and all of us here into a 1984 empire.

We've already lost the main freedom "ally" France (now under the rule of the exposed Mossad sayan Sakozy) - which 3 years ago refused the later "EU Constitution" in referendum - but has ratified Lisboa Treaty in parliament on 2/7 2008. (You just kick the NWO jerks from the doors and they come through the window.) Imagine - the Brussels even denied the official consolidated translation of the Lisboa Treaty to the national languages (to "avoid excessive discussion" which burried the "EU Constitution") - and yet - already 9 EU states ratified it. It defies common sense. Most probably most of the MP's haven't even read it (how they could anyway read it and understand, if there is no official consolidated translation?...), but yet voted Aye in the parliaments... Hungary12/17 2007, Slovenia 01/29 2008, Malta 01/29 2008, Romania 02/04 2008, France 07/02 2008, Bulgaria 03/03 2008, Poland 04/02 2008, Ausria 04/02 2008, Slovakia 04/11 2008...
And most of the normal people are crushed by continuous propaganda in MSM. Several weeks ago for example I asked the editor of the "most free" Czech internet journal to start a serie of articles about the Lisboa Treaty to reveal to the people, what is it all about. You know what he answered to me?: "I'm for the Lisboa Treaty." So I've asked him: "Did you read it?" ...no answer so far.

If somebody from the fellow American truthseekers wants to see what a fate the corporatists (fascists) prepare for the poor Europeans, the copy of the unconsolidated version of the Lisboa Treaty is here
Just have a look...Then you could realy appreciate the US Constitution even more...

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Apr 12 2008, 10:37 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 12 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Of course, the EU and the Federal Reserve are not exactly unrelated. NOTHING is unrelated in my opinion. All around the world, even here in Japan, the same lame excuses, the "War on Terror" being one of them, used over and over to justify incremental changes in the system - inch by inch - toward what can only be assumed to be international government and total control of the people and total awareness of their activities. P#sses me off, because I can see it happening, the pace has picked up so markedly. And they are relentless, and they have the mainstream media on their side, and average people go about their business, complaining about taxes and the price of gasoline, but unaware of the orchestrated & tyrannical forces that are squeasing them. I guess I'm talking about Japan, which is what I know, but I imagine it's pretty much the same most of the world over.

I'm torn about the Japanese, there are good and not so good things to be said about the state of things here. The Bank of Japan is not completely owned by the crooks who run the Federal Reserve, just half of it. I imagine a deal was struck many years ago - between them and who I don't know. On paper, the BOJ is half owned by the Japanese Government, or people, depending on your semantics. Another great thing about Japan - no Walmarts yet, or any signs that people would go to one to buy anything laugh.gif ... but, the Japanese are far too willing to accept invasion of their privacy, they buy with their cell-phone, they are totally used to giving out their phone number & address as identifying information pursuant to any transaction - from buying a pizza to transfering your rent payment, no one things anything of it. The "hip" car-driving people here all have a GPS device in their cars that automatically pay tolls, they sail right through the toll booth and the toll is deducted from their bank account. I think there are a lot of Japanese that are gonna think it's "cool" to have a chip implanted in their arm. Convenience. I just want to scream, WAKE UP YOU MORONS!

Then again, we have Councillor Fujita (god bless you Mr. Fujita!) smile.gif ... and, the cherry blossoms (cherry trees are blooming right now). There's one thing the Japanese will NEVER, EVER, allow to be taken from them. The chance to sit under the blossoming cherry trees in April and drink and sing and talk and enjoy life with their friends.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 12 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Oh, I forgot

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Apr 11 2008, 09:32 PM) *

handsdown.gif

Very, very well said, Bruce Sinclair.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 12 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 321

I agree! The people of the world must demand a new investigation of 911. The corrupt people running the world currently must be brought to justice, and our governments must be purged of these traitors. Only then will we really be FREE!

Well said, Bruce!

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Apr 12 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #8

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (jo56 @ Apr 10 2008, 04:28 PM) *
I agree! The people of the world must demand a new investigation of 911. The corrupt people running the world currently must be brought to justice, and our governments must be purged of these traitors. Only then will we really be FREE!

Well said, Bruce!

For the record, as you will see in the first post in this thread, Bruce was quoting me in a statement made to Alan Miller for his article "Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11". Bruce credited me in his initial message, and that got left out of subsequent quotes.
SFL

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 12 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

I should-a-known. Very well quoted, Bruce, - very well said Maturin42 thumbsup.gif cheers.gif It really is one of those snippets that consolodate and express the feelings of a 9-11 truth generation ... I wouldn't be surprised if it is repeated in a hundred years from now as those of Thomas Jefferson are this day. Wouldn't be surprised at all.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 12 2008, 07:43 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 321

cheers.gif Maturing42

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Apr 12 2008, 08:25 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 110

Maturin's statement deserves a special place on this site IMO!

What about a 'Famous 9/11 statements' - pinned topic (or sub-forum) in the Library or even on the front page of P4T?
(feedback by PM plse)

Compliments also to tume for his post on the Lisboa Treaty.

In Austria there are currently rallys with 1000s of people going on nearly every day in Vienna, demanding a national referendum.
But our complicit politicians ignore the rallys together with the National TV-Station ORF.

revealing detail:
When the public discussion and citizens' groups like http://rettet-oesterreich.at/ gained momentum, an Austrian tourist-couple was hijacked in the Algerian desert by bandits. Within hours the media echoed that the hijackers were 'members of the 'Algerian Al-Qaida'!!!

This is the classical mafia-method of warning everybody including Austrian politicians, who are in the plot:

"Don't make a wrong move and don't even think about a referendum! Al-Qaida is in position! Sure you don't want Al-Qaida to spoil your European Soccer Championship in July2008!"

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Apr 12 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 2,452

Well put Sanders! It looks like the people in Eurasia, Eastasia etc., who know a bit what is going on, feel it almost same way. I think all over the world are some "cherry blossoms" the people would gather around, even there would be a nuclear war just behind the fence of the garden or a bunch of the CCTV in the tree top.
I think we should start to scream louder...

+Quote Post
Bruce Sinclair
post Apr 13 2008, 02:52 AM
Post #13

Core Member

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 3,074

Thanks for all the great discussions!

I feel very strongly that we need to keep the pressure on and expose (via the internet) every dirty little trick as soon as it is discovered. I fear that the secret government in the US is not going to give up power this fall easily. I feel that they have another false flag operation in the works which will probably involve a nuclear device (probably on US soil) and this will be used as a pretext for war with Iran and the declaration of Martial Law and the suspension of all remaining freedoms in the US.

I would strongly encourage everyone to go to the library and get out a copy of "1984" and read (or re-read) it. It is uncanny how the world is becoming re-organized along lines predicted in the book. Also, the idea of a perpeptual war (can you say "War on Terror"?) was accurately predicted in the book. The shifting alliances were also predicted (remember who armed Saddam to fight a proxy war against Iran? - remember who funded the insurgents in Afghanistan?)

This post has been edited by Bruce Sinclair: Apr 13 2008, 02:59 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 13 2008, 03:12 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Apr 13 2008, 02:52 AM) *
I would strongly encourage everyone to go to the library and get out a copy of "1984" and read (or re-read) it.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....=0#entry7954206

wink.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Apr 13 2008, 07:43 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Apr 11 2008, 05:52 AM) *
I would strongly encourage everyone to go to the library and get out a copy of "1984" and read (or re-read) it. It is uncanny how the world is becoming re-organized along lines predicted in the book.

I would not be at all surprised if this book was on the list of required reading for all NWO, Bilderberg, etc., members.

There are the first indications here in the UK that authorities are considering the banning of subversive or inflammatory literature from public libraries. I would suspect that the parameters for classifying such literature would be very loose. Have you ever wondered why politics is full of lawyers?

1984 would be one of the first to be banned, and burned with all books by David Ray Griffin et. al. quickly following.

I have already noted how libraries are being dumbed down and becoming more like entertainment centres - the enfeeblement of the general population as far as education and critical thinking is concerned is a policy already well advanced.

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Apr 13 2008, 11:36 AM
Post #16

Pilots For Truth Core Member

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 129

QUOTE (Bruce Sinclair @ Apr 13 2008, 06:52 AM) *
I would strongly encourage everyone to go to the library and get out a copy of "1984" and read (or re-read) it. It is uncanny how the world is becoming re-organized along lines predicted in the book. Also, the idea of a perpeptual war (can you say "War on Terror"?) was accurately predicted in the book. The shifting alliances were also predicted (remember who armed Saddam to fight a proxy war against Iran? - remember who funded the insurgents in Afghanistan?)

There is no need to go to the library to read Orwell's 1984 or Animal Farm. All of Orwells books are available for free online. And the movie "1984" posted by Rob B. is also very good and it was interesting to see Richard Burton in a staring role. There is even for those that still have prurient minds, some nudity in the film.

Complete works of George Orwell: http://www.george-orwell.org/1984/index.html

Jeff D

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Apr 13 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 1,477

Shelton and ten other members of Pilots for 9/11 Truth were quoted in the article, Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 -- Official Account of 9/11: “Impossible”, “A Bunch of Hogwash”, “Total B.S.”, “Ludicrous”, “A Well-Organized Cover-up”, “A White-Washed Farce”

Powerful statements from extremely credible people who devoted large portions of their lives to defending our country.

The original article from 1/14/08 can be found on OpEdNews at http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_al...ve_u_s__mil.htm

A printable PDF of the article can be found at http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Articles

Thanks to all of you for having the courage and integrity to take a public stand on this. As Shelton said, it's "the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes."

+Quote Post
heliweli
post Apr 13 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #18

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 323

A bit off topic, but I must congratulate Alan on "Patriotics Question 9/11." It is a great site to visit.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Apr 13 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Alan Miller @ Apr 11 2008, 03:26 PM) *
A printable PDF of the article can be found at http://patriotsquestion911.com/#Articles

Thanks to all of you for having the courage and integrity to take a public stand on this. As Shelton said, it's "the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes."

Thanks for that link, or rather reminder - I have visited often before - impressive. Should be made more of perhaps.

Gen. Albert Stubblebine - didn't his name crop up in discussions about GW's National Guard records?

I must track down the book I have here with that stuff in.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Apr 13 2008, 05:01 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 13 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Patriotsquestion9-11 is the most important and relevant site on the entire web IMO. (barring P4T of course smile.gif )

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 02:39 AM