IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Cia Inside Information?

rob balsamo
post May 9 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

A person has been forwarding me correspondence they have had with someone who claims to be former CIA. I am currently trying to get this guy to speak out and "hide in the open" if in fact he is legit. Feel free to use all the below materials for research. Some you have heard before, some you may not have....

Keep in mind the following is mostly one side of the conversation (like listening in on a phone call but not able to hear what the other person is saying). The person who has forwarded me this correspondence is aware that i am posting it here.... Its an interesting read, regardless....

I just got some info that you might want to know about. I have been talking to a former CIA agent and i asked him why he hasnt come forward and said anything...this is what he said to me:

edit to add by rb 05/23/08 from Leslie's post on page 8: "I just want to Clairify one thing...i never ment to say that he was infact a Former CIA agent. I ment to say that he Claimed to be a Former CIA agent.

im very sorry for that confusion. "

Re: CIA May 08, 2008
I HAVE SAID PLENTY. 3 FRIENDS, FORMER CO-WORKERS, WERE MURDERED IN SEPARATE INCIDENTS THIS MONTH FOR SPEAKING OUT ABOUT 911. JAMES W. 'BUTCH' OLIVER WAS MURDERED 25MARCH2003, IN MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA FOR SPEAKING OUT. 'BUTCH' WAS A CIA DRUG IMPORTATION PILOT FROM GRIFFIN, GEORGIA.(HE IS A SECRET 'STAR ON THE WALL' AT CIA HQ) 'BUTCH' HAD WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 'PRIVATE' C-130 HERCULES, WHICH HE FLEW LOADED FROM COLOMBIA TO GEORGIA TWICE A WEEK. MYSELF AND AGENT WAYNE DANIELS (COPPERHILL, TENN.), FLEW $25 MILLION IN HUNDREDS TO BANCO NACIONAL, PANAMA CITY, PANAMA TWICE A WEEK.WAYNE USED TO OPERATE 'SWD' AND 'RPB', MANUFACTURERS OF MAC-10 AND MAC-11 SUB-MACHINE GUNS AND 'SILENCERS' FOR CIA AND CIVILIAN USE. 911 WAS DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT, JUST LIKE OKLAHOMA CITY---ERIC RUDOLPH WAS WORKING UNDER DIRECT ORDERS FROM G-2 (ARMY INTEL), WHEN HE DID THE BOMBINGS. EVERYTHING REGARDING 'TERRORISM' IS FABRICATED BULLSHIT DESIGNED TO DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION AND BRING ABOUT A ONE -WORLD GOVT...WE'LL TELL THEM ''THE ONLY WAY WE CAN HAVE PEACE IS TO HAVE A SINGLE WORLD GOVT AND ONLY ONE RELIGION''----PROPAGANDA FROM HENRY KISSINGER, HEAD OF PLANNING FOR THE GLOBALISTS RUNNING AMERICA AND MOST OF THE WORLD......I HAVE LIVED LIKE A HERMIT FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS OUT OF FEAR FOR MY LIFE...MY OPERATION WAS CALLED 'SIONICS POWDER SPRINGS', ORIGINALLY UNDER COMMAND OF CIA GENERAL MITCHELL WER BELL3 AND ARMY GENERAL SINGLAUB....BEST WISHES AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

Yes, the planes were remotely guided. The technology was first demonstrated on aircraft in 1917, Nikola Tesla had built and demonstrated a radio controlled boat in the 1890's.....Passengers on the aircraft had been gassed shortly after take off- they could not make calls, they were dead. A wold government is in the works. The war with Iran, Khazakstan, and Noth Korea is tentatively planned to begin on 4SEPT08. Prior to that, expect the govt to detonate a nuke and blame it on the three countries mentioned. Tukey may also be attacked. The Retired Admiral drawing the war plans is code named 'MERLIN'. He works directly with DICK CHENEY, HENRY KISSINGER, DAVID ROCKEFELLER, THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, THE HERITAGE FOUNDATION, THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION, AND OTHERS. Please spread the word. GOD BLESS YOU...MORE LATER.

Not sure where the nuke will be detonated by the government, that info is VERY closely held. My guess would be near oil fields in Texas or Louisiana. Iran is innocent of attempting to build a nuke, their only crime is having vast oil reserves. Khazakstan has the biggest untapped oil reserves in the world (obvious target). North Korea is the only real danger to us. They hit Alaska with a non-warhead equipped missile several years ago just to show us they could. We have a nuclear sub with 250+ nuke warheads parked near Japan ready to strike North Korea. Objective of this war is to choke-off China's oil supplies, making it too costly for them to continue being the world's manufacturing center. Manufacturing will be moved to the Southern Mexican end of a new mega highway being built from Mexico to Canada. That is the reason the highway is being constructed. This plan has been in the works for several years. If you have not seen the highway plans, look online, they should be posted. USA, Mexico, and Canada will soon become one country. This war plan could well start WW3, but the idiots in charge could care less. We have over 200 underground military bases in use right now. They tell the new military recruits ''it's so the satellites can't see us''. Many of the bases are located on U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reservoir sites. The lake water is used for cooling the bases and the outflow is for generating electricity. There are 'package' nuclear powered generators the size of a car for emergencies. They produce enough electricity to light a city of 250,000 persons. Many of the rumored 'unmarked black helicopters' are stored underground. They can generally be seen in use during daylight hours near the aforementioned bases. Sorry, someone just walked in and he's staring me down, gotta go for now. GOD BLESS YOU! GOD SAVE THE CONSTITUTION AND FREEDOM!

The one-world government people know this country will cease to exist after WW3. A 'continuity of government' plan is in place, they understand how tragic it would be if the mail could not be delivered during/after the war (LOL). Imagine a mail carrier doing his route in a radiation suit. We have prison camps literally EVERYWHERE for those who MIGHT not cooperate with martial law orders (ME). You should see the MASSIVE crematoriums ! The government has some bases 10,000' underground, which have tunnel boring machines inside them so a year after the beginning of WW3, they can dig out and launch missiles at enemy countries- like there would still be anything worth fighting for. Submarine supply and re-armament bases are located far underneath the seas. They could remain submerged almost indefinitely.

when asked about DC madam...this is what he wrote me:

She serviced many Washington politicians (the FEW straight ones), I know nothing, but i'm sure she was murdered. Here's Dick Cheney's cell number, ask him 307 851 1011.

might be better to call the bohemian club, most crooks belong to it...415 885 2440... don't really call, you'll get in trouble

Towers were demolished with thermite and micro nuclear devices. 7 was thermite/conventional. Tests should reveal abnormally high concentrations of radioactive Tritium residue from nukes. Tritium is a radioactive gas pumped into nukes to make them more powerful. Flight 93 landed, it was loaded with government agents-where it landed, I'm not certain. One of Warren Buffet's repainted 'Net Jets' flew very low at, or very near, supersonic speed over the 'crash site' to simulate a commercial airliner. The craft would only be visible for a very short distance at such a low altitude and high speed. It would not have been recognizable under the given conditions. Shockwave at the low altitude caused damage to homes (broken glass, etc.). Most 'debris' was planted well before 9/11 and explosives were detonated to damage nearby homes and simulate the sound of a plane crashing. Some debris was simultaneously dropped from high altitudes by military aircraft. Controlled Demolition, Incorporated did the 911 and Oklahoma City demolitions. They were paid off through the $HUGELY$ overpaid contracts for cleaning up the sites. PHONE #'S ARE REAL, PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH THEM, sorry, bad thing I did.

Re: CIA May 09, 2008
9/11 was a complicated operation. Pentagon, I believe, was hit by an old fighter jet remotely flown and painted to look like a commercial flight. The Pentagon is SURROUNDED by HUNDREDS of auto-launch defensive missiles. Someone had to manually switch off the 'incoming friend or foe' ('IFF') system, or the craft would have needed a 'friendly' radio signal transmitter to prevent being blown to pieces LONG before reaching the building. 'IFF' transmitters are NEVER, EVER installed on civilian aircraft. 'Passenger manifest' for the Pentagon hit was 100% fabricated. There were 'scrap', expired (supposedly listed as previously 'destroyed') military explosives used also, thus the reports of an odor of 'cordite' immediately afterward by combat experienced personnel were correct. Verification of identity or presence of persons on the WTC aircraft, if any did board, are not known to me, they could be real or fabricated. Just as Eric Rudolph and Tim Mc Veigh volunteered to sacrifice their lives in furtherance of military objectives, I cannot fathom a rational, whole-minded person actually allowing himself to be 'used up' in such an operation. See ''Doctor Jolyon West, M.D.'', for info on C.I.A./military mind control methods

I live somewhere near CNN HQ, Atlanta, Georgia. Been there, verified myself, and never heard a word. Same with WSB radio and local Cox Broadcasting affiliates, etc., etc. In 2004, I was arrested (dragged outside into the parking lot totally naked and dripping wet from the shower at my health club by Homeland Security) (SHOULD be called 'Homeland Paranoia') on 'undisclosed and sealed' charges 'related to terrorism', said charges were not revealed to me, and was held in solitary confinement and ALLOWED NO COMMUNICATION (by phone, mail, or in person) WITH ANYONE, including legal counsel and family, FOR ALMOST FIVE MONTHS, solely for attempting to speak out on 9/11. There was NO RECORD of me being held in the jail at the time, my family thought I had disappeared ! I HAD CEASED TO EXIST ! The ONLY thing that saved me was a group of civil rights attorneys being alerted to the situation by someone else who had been released from the same facility. Spoke about 5 minutes on the Derry Brown radio show immediately following my release (as ''John from Georgia''). Been in deep hiding ever since, but guess that's blown now. Some info I'm trying to send you is being totally blocked. I'm upsetting someone. Whatever you want to know, ask now, as I am becoming frightened by the thought of being killed or 'disappeared' by the U.S. Government. This communication is DANGEROUS for me, PLEASE spread the info you have received as quickly as possible. GOD BLESS YOU !!!

'Passengers' were government employees under fictitious names. Government claims of 'identifying passengers by DNA' are lies. Local Coroner admitted he found no human remains- UNTIL Federal 'officials' arrived to 'assist' him. 93 landed somewhere in Ohio and was hidden for a time in a NASA hangar, it MAY still be in use. Records of all Boeing civilian aircraft from construction to ultimate disposal are on file at Boeing and the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration, but I would bet all the records for 9/11 aircraft are 'missing' or 'only available to Boeing or the current owner of the equipment'--'for security reasons'. FAA accident reports, if not 'doctored', could possibly shed light on 9/11. The ability to remotely take control of hijacked U.S. built aircraft has been in place since the L-1011 was introduced. The cabins were hardened against intrusion at around the same time, in response to the almost daily hijackings to Cuba occurring then.

Re: 9/11
Date: May 09, 2008
Message: 'Family mourning' ?? Governments have ways of creating what SEEM to be 'families'. Some of the alleged 'dead' may have wanted to vanish and go into deep cover, where no one knows them. Similar to the 'witness protection program', only much more secretive. MANY people that I worked with were declared 'dead in action, remains unrecoverable' and were in reality alive and had simply been sent to work in faraway areas under very deep cover. Quite a few have chosen to leave the family and their old life behind forever. One of the first things government intelligence agents learn is 'method acting'. Top secret paid acts such as 'mourning', can carry on publicly and very convincingly for decades. Trying to speak out on 9/11 issues generally causes immediate ridicule, thus eventually silencing the bearer of inside information. Worse than ridicule is the fear of being 'discredited', a code word meaning 'murdered' by government assassins. Squads work the streets of USA daily. See, 'Gryphon Group Security Solutions, Inc.', go to 'clandestine weapons course'...they only train government employees. 'clandestine weapons' course is for training government assassins to kill everyday citizens, which is done every day.

Some of my replies...

Hi xxxx.

Thank you for sending all this. There is not much we can do with this information to "get it out there" besides post it on a message board saying it came from an anonymous individual on the net claiming to have worked for the CIA. If he really is former CIA, he should realize it will just be another post. The best way to protect himself, and to add weight to his statements, is to use his real name. Mainstream media such as CNN is controlled. He should know this, so why go to them first?

If he really wants to be "safe", he will contact us for interview and get his name out there. "Hiding in the open" is the only way for these type of people to be "safe". Because if anything happens to them after their name is everywhere, it certainly will look suspicious. If anything happens to him now, no one will be the wiser and it will just be another CIA Agent star on the wall. If he really is former CIA, he already knows he is in danger and his safest bet is to be very overt. He should know this. We can get him lots of exposure. The more exposure, the safer he will be. He really doesnt have a choice at this point. Feel free to forward this post to him.

Edit to add: Many more exchanges were sent from this person and are located throughout this thread. We will add more as they come in.

This post has been edited by rob balsamo: May 23 2008, 04:51 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JackD
post May 9 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

Big question:

who made the decision to move exercise Global Guardian up from its planned October 2001 date into 9-10-11 September?

that is hurricane season, and not very good time of year for expensive exercises involving 100s of aircraft.

Global Guardian provided a lot of the cover for events of 9/11... hijacked airliners going nordo... transponders off.. planes-into-building scenarios..

so who decided to move global guardian?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 9 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE (JackD @ May 9 2008, 05:35 PM) *
Big question:

who made the decision to move exercise Global Guardian up from its planned October 2001 date into 9-10-11 September?

that is hurricane season, and not very good time of year for expensive exercises involving 100s of aircraft.

Global Guardian provided a lot of the cover for events of 9/11... hijacked airliners going nordo... transponders off.. planes-into-building scenarios..

so who decided to move global guardian?

when asked, who moved up Global Guardian from Oct 2001 to Sept 10, 2001?

Re: 9/11 May 09, 2008
cheney/centcom

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 9 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Much of this checks with what I have researched.

"Towers were demolished with thermite and micro nuclear devices. 7 was thermite/conventional. Tests should reveal abnormally high concentrations of radioactive Tritium residue from nukes. Tritium is a radioactive gas pumped into nukes to make them more powerful."

I don't see any glaring mis-information.

This appears to be a reliable source.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
painter
post May 9 2008, 05:27 PM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (lunk @ May 9 2008, 03:21 PM) *
This appears to be a reliable source.

Has he said anything we don't already know.

What's with the 'painted to look like commercial' flying into the Pentagon? Haven't we established that didn't happen yet?

Sounds histrionic. I'm skeptical. Very.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post May 9 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #6

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 7 2008, 06:48 PM) *
A person has been forwarding me correspondence they have had with someone who claims to be former CIA. I am currently trying to get this guy to speak out and "hide in the open" if in fact he is legit. Feel free to use all the below materials for research. Some you have heard before, some you may not have....

Keep in mind the following is mostly one side of the conversation (like listening in on a phone call but not able to hear what the other person is saying). The person who has forwarded me this correspondence is aware that i am posting it here.... Its an interesting read, regardless....

Some of my replies...

Wow Rob,what a post! Can you imagine what the world would be like if this gentleman's predictions came true? Is major world history beginning to happen right before our eyes? Has the decline of America began? Is history repeating itself(ie.Germany)? It is scary. And yet all we hear in the news is who got kicked off"American Idol",or,how many "dancers" are left,or,etc.... . rc ps.sorry about all the questions; I'm just blown away by what I just read. take care!

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 9 2008, 05:35 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (painter @ May 9 2008, 03:27 PM) *

If this is a psyop agent,
it's the best I've seen yet.

the gullible lunk

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post May 9 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #8

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (painter @ May 9 2008, 05:27 PM) *

What's with the 'painted to look like commercial' flying into the Pentagon? Haven't we established that didn't happen yet?

Be Patient..theres more to come.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 9 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Who are the civil rights attorneys that got him out of jail?

9/11, imprisonment May 09, 2008
I was the one they helped to be released. Steven Bright and Joshua Lipman from The Southern Center For Human Rights filed suit against then Chief Sheriff of Fulton County, Georgia Jacqueline Barrett and the Fulton County Commission, for various human and civil rights violations. The case was in United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. Sheriff Barrett was also in trouble over several millions of dollars missing from the Department's retirement fund. Judge Marvin Shoob was the presiding Judge. The Sheriff was very scared of my testimony and she allowed me to sign my name and leave the jail the first week of July, 2004. The Assistant Chief, Caudell Jones, was sentenced to prison on several civil and criminal offenses and subsequently died there a few months ago. My name is not ''john steel'', and I will leave it to you to discover which listed plaintiff is me (several are listed on the complaint).

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post May 9 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (painter @ May 10 2008, 09:27 AM) *

Two things come to mind: I didn't know Cheney's cell number before
(or lost the empty round package somehow on which he noted it for me)
and I didn't know already what exactly to do 9/8/08.

For the record: I acted against the Board rules and the rules of respect and edited
Rob's initial post with Xing out the phone numbers Of Dick and the Hotel California.
Rob reversed this of course, and I apologize for my misbehaviour.

But I would like to make clear: Calling these numers is - if they are real - a massive
danger to the caller. Does anyone remember this teenager from island who called the
White House, posed as Islands PM and made it to the desk in front of the Oval Office
some months ago?? This is no fun. And if anyone here is only half as crazy as I am
and half as curiouse as I am if these are the real ones, he or she is possibly about to
check it out.

Here's my advice: Don't!

Carl

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 9 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

If the number is real, its probably already changed. However, the Bohemian Club number might be a bit more difficult to change and probably wont be changed. Anyone want to give it a go? Get Jeff Hill over here... he'll do it... tongue.gif

Carl, no need to apologize, you were just looking out for the best interests of the forum. But again, if the numbers are real, posting the numbers on this forum from a third party is the least of their worries. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post May 9 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #12

Bohemian Club info seems correct:

The Bohemian Club
624 Taylor St.
San Franciso, CA
94102-1075
Phone:(415) 885-2440
Fax: (415) 567-2332 bc-owl.org

also here:
http://www.elliottfamilycellars.com/findus.html
http://www.bizdays.com/metro/bizid-168378.html

Google &: Carl

+Quote Post
painter
post May 9 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

A publicly listed telephone number is not "information we don't already know".

+Quote Post
painter
post May 9 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #14

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

A quick google on Cheney's alleged cell phone reveals this:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari...-8&oe=UTF-8

+Quote Post
painter
post May 9 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #15

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

We do have a reverse lookup for Riverton WY:

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?Report...a38bbf2e07bf7a6

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post May 9 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (painter @ May 10 2008, 09:17 AM) *
A quick google on Cheney's alleged cell phone reveals this:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari...-8&oe=UTF-8

Well, Painter - Dick seems to be a straight shooter.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 9 2008, 06:27 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

There were rumors that the DC Madame ring went all the way up to Cheney. Not suprised hits are coming from the phone list of the DC Madame.

I also googled his lawyers, they are legit as well.

Im in contact with him now, trying to get an interview.

+Quote Post
painter
post May 9 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #18

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ May 9 2008, 04:24 PM) *
Well, Painter - Dick seems to be a straight shooter.

we knew that

cheney WY residence according to crytome

http://cryptome.org/veep-wy/veep-wy-eyeball.htm

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post May 9 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 10 2008, 09:27 AM) *
There were rumors that the DC Madame ring went all the way up to Cheney.

Im in contact with him now, trying to get an interview.

An interview? With... Cheney???

omg: Carl

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 9 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

No... with the source.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2017 - 12:16 AM