IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shanksville Resident Says Val Mcclatchey's Photo Is Fake!, Ms. Leverknight

Killtown
post May 10 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,317

Jeff: Val McClatchey... she has a famous photo.
Ms. Leverknight: It was a fake photo, because it didn't have a mushroom cloud.
Jeff: It what?
Ms. Leverknight: There was no mushroom cloud.
Jeff: So it was a fake photo?
Ms. Leverknight: Yeah.
Jeff: Her photo's faked?
Jeff: For what? For money?
Jeff: Why, do you know that for sure?
Ms. Leverknight: Yeah!

http://flight93photo.blogspot.com/2007/03/...t-says-val.html

(Notice white barn in Val's "End of Serentiy" photo is now red.)

This post has been edited by Killtown: May 10 2008, 09:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post May 19 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (Killtown @ May 10 2008, 09:20 PM) *
http://flight93photo.blogspot.com/2007/03/...t-says-val.html

(Notice white barn in Val's "End of Serentiy" photo is now red.)

I dont believe for a second that this photo was fake....and if it was Fake..it had nothing to do with her getting famous or for money. I will let you read between the lines.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post May 24 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ May 19 2008, 07:40 PM) *
1) I dont believe for a second that this photo was fake....
2) and if it was Fake..it had nothing to do with her getting famous or for money. I will let you read between the lines.

1) I don't believe for a second you've actually looked at the evidence behind this photo: http://flight93photo.blogspot.com/

2) I'm not a good reader between the lines. Amuse me.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post May 25 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #4

Leslie, have you looked over the Flight 93 Photo Fraud evidence yet?

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post May 25 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Killtown @ May 25 2008, 03:48 PM) *
Leslie, have you looked over the Flight 93 Photo Fraud evidence yet?

Why is the phone call edited?

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post May 25 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Killtown @ May 24 2008, 03:03 PM) *
1) I don't believe for a second you've actually looked at the evidence behind this photo: http://flight93photo.blogspot.com/

2) I'm not a good reader between the lines. Amuse me.

First of all..save the atitiude for someone worth arguing with. Second...Why would Kelly Leverknight pretend to be her daughter..what reason does she have to do this? whats her number..i'll give her a call.

This post has been edited by Leslie Landry: May 25 2008, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post
Killtown
post May 25 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ May 25 2008, 04:57 PM) *
save the atitiude for someone worth arguing with.

K, Ba-bye.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 25 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Who cares if the photo is fake?

The more important point is that the smoke in the photo is not from a recently crashed B757

+Quote Post
Killtown
post May 25 2008, 10:29 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (amazed! @ May 25 2008, 08:41 PM) *
Who cares if the photo is fake?

Because it leads back to the 3 FBI guys who rushed over her house to confiscate her cam's memory card and computer's hard drive. The Feds wouldn't have done that if they didn't fear something.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post May 26 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #10

I'd like anyone who believes this photo is real and is a resulting plume from something exploding near the crater to explain to me what in the world caused that plume to grow nearly 800yds wide if it originated at or near the crater?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 10 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #11

Gotcha Killtown. I was not aware of the feds' actions in that regard--confiscating her stuff.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post Jun 11 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jun 10 2008, 09:57 PM) *
Gotcha Killtown. I was not aware of the feds' actions in that regard--confiscating her stuff.

This is why questioning her photo is so important, if it becomes obvious to the mainstream that her photo is fake, all eyes will turn to the FBI and they'll have a lot of explaining to do.

And just imagine when the headlines across every major newspaper in the country says "Famous Flight 93 Photo a Fake". Think how many people will instantly open up to the possibility of an inside job?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 11 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #13

Sad to report that such an event would open up very few people.

IMO what we're dealing with here is an ingrained psychological defense mechanism somehow related to cognitive dissonance. Many humans prefer NOT TO confront the truth, and I think it is not a rational or conscious decision.

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Jun 11 2008, 03:13 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 711

A mushroom shaped cloud would have been reported to authorities all over the place especially considering the time it happened (in the midsts of a terrorists attack-nuke shaped cloud anyone?) it's staying power, and its size. The photo is a huge fake. If that were from a real plane crash, the smoke would have been continuous and nearly pitch black from the burning contents of the plane...much like any picture or video of plane crashes from around the globe.

Jeff and Killtown did a great job debunking that photo, especially considering the conversations with the local residents who speak to Val McClatchy's photo her failing business and her character.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post Jun 11 2008, 05:17 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (SwingDangler @ Jun 11 2008, 02:13 PM) *
A mushroom shaped cloud would have been reported to authorities all over the place especially considering the time it happened (in the midsts of a terrorists attack-nuke shaped cloud anyone?) it's staying power, and its size. The photo is a huge fake. If that were from a real plane crash, the smoke would have been continuous and nearly pitch black from the burning contents of the plane...much like any picture or video of plane crashes from around the globe.

Jeff and Killtown did a great job debunking that photo, especially considering the conversations with the local residents who speak to Val McClatchy's photo her failing business and her character.

Thanks Swing. The skeptics still haven't been able to debunk my claims other than saying "Google Maps isn't accurate enough" and "stop harassing that poor women." I didn't know questioning someone who copyrights a photo from an alleged tragic event, sells copies of it, and never allows to the public to see exactly where the money goes is "harassment."

9/11 could have been solved by now if Loose Change put the Val McClatchey evidence in one of their films, but I guess they were too afraid to come across as politically incorrect, or for worse reasons just like Alex Jones won't touch it with a 10ft pole.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Jul 9 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #16

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

i do believe that is kelly leverknight on the phone.

i am highly suspicious of val's story regarding the photograph. the confiscation of the camera, pc, & junk drive all indicate that val either captured an image of the UAV or she at the bare minimum had to get a picture of the plane that came in afterwards that i'm being told was some sort of 'fighter' jet.

i made the trip a couple of witnesses did that morning who saw the plane coming down and drove to the site following the smoke. it was a drive that was about 4 or 5 minutes. having familiarized myself with the topography of the land i have come to the conclusion that the smoke had to last for several minutes in order for anyone to be able to have accurately drove to the location from a couple miles out such as these documented witnesses have done. their interviews will be released shortly.

so there was definitely some type of smoke but i'm still very open to the possibilities regarding val's image because i know for a fact there were other planes in the area. 1 at the exact moment val claims to have snapped her image and another a few minutes later that witnesses i have spoken to call a fighter jet.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post Jul 16 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Jul 9 2008, 04:05 PM) *
i do believe that is kelly leverknight on the phone.

i am highly suspicious of val's story regarding the photograph. the confiscation of the camera, pc, & junk drive all indicate that val either captured an image of the UAV or she at the bare minimum had to get a picture of the plane that came in afterwards that i'm being told was some sort of 'fighter' jet.

i made the trip a couple of witnesses did that morning who saw the plane coming down and drove to the site following the smoke. it was a drive that was about 4 or 5 minutes. having familiarized myself with the topography of the land i have come to the conclusion that the smoke had to last for several minutes in order for anyone to be able to have accurately drove to the location from a couple miles out such as these documented witnesses have done. their interviews will be released shortly.

so there was definitely some type of smoke but i'm still very open to the possibilities regarding val's image because i know for a fact there were other planes in the area. 1 at the exact moment val claims to have snapped her image and another a few minutes later that witnesses i have spoken to call a fighter jet.

I like your theory that she took a photo(s) of something she wasn't supposed to. That would explain Ms. Leverknight saying there was no mushroom cloud on Val's original and why 3 Feds would hot-tail it over to someone's house to confiscate memory cards and hard drives.

If Val took a legit pic, at most the FBI would have just taken a digital copy of the files back with them.

And to let everyone know, so far no one has been able to debunk these claims that Val's photo is not legit.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:41 AM