IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
OGCT True Believers Bullshit Excuses, Need help to sink OGCT True Believers BS Excuses

adam_zapple
post Jul 16 2008, 02:53 PM
Post #281

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE (Destinova @ Jul 16 2008, 02:41 PM) *
Well Adam... I guess you can't amplify anything on your own. You're like a computer without the required main memory to calculate it. Maybe the next picture is a lot easier for you to calculate?

Where would the mass of the falling section fall after this frame? Remember... gravitation itself took the section where it is right now. This partial collapse you can see on the picture, caused by gravitation, moves now to the center of the earth, like all other things on this planet would do, guided by the law of nature. Where will it fall? Through the rest of the standing tower? Or aside of it? And please... give me an answer for only one time and don't ask a hundred questions again. Thanks in advance.

It looks like it's going to fall over, but that can only happen if the structure below it (at the pivot point) can support the full weight of it. If it cannot, once the weight reaches the limit of what the structure below it can support, it will stop tipping and just come straight down.

This post has been edited by adam_zapple: Jul 16 2008, 02:54 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 16 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #282

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (adam_zapple @ Jul 16 2008, 01:46 PM) *
"Those who advocate without sincere question the government's OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory -- so called "debunkers") are REQUIRED to..."
-Board rules

For the 2nd time: According to the board rules, that rule only applies to those who "advocate without sincere question the government's OCT", which means it would not apply to me.

Is this now a requirement for anyone who disagrees with an existing member?

Adam, you're obviously cherry-picking which portion of the Forum Rules that "apply" to you in order to justify your non-compliance with said rules. Had you read all 3 links completely and answered all 9 questions at those links, you should know better by know.

From the Forum Rules:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?act=boardrules

[The 3 points above the 5th one that adam_zapple is currently "stuck" on and using as claim for "exemption":]
'Forum Posting Rules:

• The Pilots for 9/11 Truth Forum is primarily a research forum, not a debate forum.

Sincere questions are welcome and we will do our best to answer. Be aware that there are many common questions to which we do not have the answers and are actively seeking answers.

• Open-minded, intelligent discussion is encouraged."

Here are those other 2 links that you apparently haven't read yet adam, yet again for your convenience.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=7462

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=4993

Also remember- there are 9+ questions that you have been asked to answer on that thread.

EDIT: Adam, are you really so self-absorbed that you really believe that your "posts" here are not transparent? Please just follow the rules- all of them- and answer the questions as asked to do repeatedly.

+Quote Post
adam_zapple
post Jul 16 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #283

QUOTE (dMole @ Jul 16 2008, 04:17 PM) *
Adam, you're obviously cherry-picking which portion of the Forum Rules that "apply" to you in order to justify your non-compliance with said rules. Had you read all 3 links completely and answered all 9 questions at those links, you should know better by know.

EDIT: Adam, are you really so self-absorbed that you really believe that your "posts" here are not transparent? Please just follow the rules- all of them- and answer the questions as asked to do repeatedly.

I am not self-absorbed. I believe my posts are no more transparent than your reactions to them.

I am following the rules of this forum which state that only those who "advocate without sincere question the government's OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory -- so called "debunkers") are REQUIRED to read Post #1 of this thread,".

If you want me to answer those questions, then answer them yourself, since they apply to you every bit as much as they apply to me. (Or does disagreeing with a member here automatically make me a "government loyalist"?)

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 16 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #284

Group Icon

QUOTE (adam_zapple @ Jul 16 2008, 02:31 PM) *
I am not self-absorbed. I believe my posts are no more transparent than your reactions to them.

I am following the rules of this forum which state that only those who "advocate without sincere question the government's OCT (Official Conspiracy Theory -- so called "debunkers") are REQUIRED to read Post #1 of this thread,".

If you want me to answer those questions, then answer them yourself, since they apply to you every bit as much as they apply to me. (Or does disagreeing with a member here automatically make me a "government loyalist"?)

Well, you are entitled to your beliefs, I suppose.

You are following/taking ONE phrase of ONE rule out of context. Yet again, nice attempt at dodging.

Dude, I wrote those questions, but I'll humor you and answer the first 4 anyway- they are the most applicable in my case.

1. I have only been posting as dMole, going back at least a year. I have only posted at this forum for the last few months.
2. I believe the "boxcutter Arab" MSM/OGCT 0.0000%
3. No associates that aren't already at this forum.
4. It was a personal nickname given to me by a friend. I would prefer to keep the multiple meanings private at this time- as I have already explained to the administration of this website.

What the hell- here's a freebie:
9. No, I no longer work on any US Government contracts (for a few years now).

Also, I have increased your warn level and added moderator approval of your future posts for a short time, based upon your time-wasting behavior here today. You should have already received a PM by now Adam.

Why don't you try again tomorrow?

Bye for now,
dMole

+Quote Post
jellybean
post Jul 16 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #285

Member No.: 3,494

Adam -

Sorry, I usually lurk, but I made these (just quickly in Paint, nothing fancy) just to help illustrate the point OF is making.

Hope this helps.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 16 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #286

Group Icon

QUOTE (adam_zapple @ Jul 16 2008, 02:31 PM) *
(Or does disagreeing with a member here automatically make me a "government loyalist"?)

A moderator has got Adam's "tongue" right now whistle.gif, but when he gets back sometime tomorrow, I'd like Adam to state which member(s) he is disagreeing with here and what his particular disagreements are with those member(s). Try to stay on topic, and be non-circularly specific this time Adam- answering a question can be fun (plus there is that whole moving forward thing- try it out tomorrow).

EDIT: That's after answering Oceans Flow's request, of course.

EDIT2: Adam would be well advised to read ALL of the following page [posted several times already far up-thread BTW] and see if it reminds him of anyone- but that's just my personal opinion.

http://www.matriots.com/bh/25.html
Reason for edit: Helpful advice for Adam

+Quote Post
adam_zapple
post Jul 18 2008, 09:33 AM
Post #287

QUOTE (dMole @ Jul 16 2008, 05:29 PM) *
A moderator has got Adam's "tongue" right now whistle.gif, but when he gets back sometime tomorrow, I'd like Adam to state which member(s) he is disagreeing with here and what his particular disagreements are with those member(s). Try to stay on topic, and be non-circularly specific this time Adam- answering a question can be fun (plus there is that whole moving forward thing- try it out tomorrow).

These are all either points of disagreement, or unsupported claims made by the referenced members which I have asked for more information about.

Turbofan, who claimed:
QUOTE (Turbofan)
Approximately 300 feet of the top section exploded before the support structure began to explode.

Rob Balsamo, who attempted to suggest that the following scenario was analogous to the WTC tower collapses
QUOTE (Rob Balsamo)
30 train cars hit head on with 70 in the opposite direction. Im sure the first few wont survive on either side. But will the 30 plow through all 70 on the other side one by one?

Destinova, who stated:
QUOTE (Destinova)
Most of us agree that 1/3 of the mass of the wtc can't crash through the rest 2/3 only driven by gravity (me included).

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 18 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #288

Group Icon

Hi Adam,

So did we get everything fixed then? It looks like it from what I can tell on this end- but I've been wrong before.

For the record, I misunderstood the moderation interface particulars, and this caused Adam to be "suspended" for much longer than the 24 hours that I told the system to do. I will take full responsibility for this misconception on my part.

I will also publicly apologize to Adam_zapple for the inconvenience and frustration that my misunderstanding of the moderation system (that I'm quite new to) caused.

Sorry again Adam,

dMole

+Quote Post
adam_zapple
post Jul 18 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #289

QUOTE (dMole @ Jul 18 2008, 11:10 AM) *
Hi Adam,

So did we get everything fixed then? It looks like it from what I can tell on this end- but I've been wrong before.

For the record, I misunderstood the moderation interface particulars, and this caused Adam to be "suspended" for much longer than the 24 hours that I told the system to do. I will take full responsibility for this misconception on my part.

I will also publicly apologize to Adam_zapple for the inconvenience and frustration that my misunderstanding of the moderation system (that I'm quite new to) caused.

Sorry again Adam,

dMole

No problem.
Thanks for fixing that. It looks like everything is working now.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 14 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #290

Group Icon

QUOTE (nicepants @ May 21 2008, 08:27 AM) *
You mean this:

Which columns, according to this image, were cut by the debris?

The Dreaded Column #79

see post #61:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10749964

Thanks to Waterdancer, also see post #74:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10750209

"Dude! Don't touch that! It's column 79!"

smile.gif

EDIT: Here's a list of the "True Believers'" all time most-popular strawmen and points of attack:

CODE
http://www.randi.org/forumlive/forumdisplay.php?f=64&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=views
Reason for edit: Added top strawmen

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 14 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #291

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I would like to make a motion that henceforth, those who believe the OCT be called True Believers.

Those who do not be called Skeptics, or Questioners, or nonbelievers.

rolleyes.gif

To me, it's starting to get like that movie with Nicole Kidman on HBO now, called Invasion.

These True Believers are rather like zombies--walking around, but not thinking.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 04:33 PM