IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hi Everyone, New to this...

jellybean
post Jun 3 2008, 12:04 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,494

Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to this "9/11 truth" movement. I was still at school in 2001; I'm from the UK and I remember going to evening registration and my friend told me that World War 3 had started... I didn't understand until I got home and saw the news.

I kinda vaguely knew that there were theories out there about what really happened on 9/11 but I'll be completely honest, the media dismissed them and so did I. I never bothered to check it out properly, I mean, what did it have to do with me, right? It was a very narrow minded way of thinking but in my defense, I was still young tongue.gif

It was only really about a month or so that I started to look up what had actually happened. I'd been playing around on YouTube, as you do, and I came across a clip of the WTC collapse. In the "related video" section though was a bunch of other videos with titles such as "Proof the collapse was a fake!". I clicked on them, and was shown things I'd never noticed or given thought to at all.

So over the last month or so I've been watching the videos, reading the text, looking around for answers. There seem to be too many holes in 9/11 for me to be able to accept the government's version. Some of the theories out there are kinda far fetched though, so I seem to be going round in circles. I don't know what to believe.

I'm hoping I can find some answers here smile.gif

jellybean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 3 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (jellybean @ Jun 7 2008, 10:04 AM) *
Some of the theories out there are kinda far fetched though, so I seem to be going round in circles. I don't know what to believe.

That's OK, we're all in the same boat. There are some things that are un-knowable at this point. It is human nature to want to know ... how did they do it? What really happened? We don't know. We know a lot more than we did 6 or 7 years ago, but we will probably never know certain things.

Personally, I would advise just getting used to "not knowing" everything - there's no way around it. The area of research which is sort of an orphan IMO, is why, and how does our modern world really work, and when I take out a loan where does that "money" come from, and where do these products that I buy come from, and how do they get to me, and how is all that connected to 9-11?

Sorry to foist that on you right away, but I've found that looking into those things, looking into the history of the Federal Reserve for example, or the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission etc., makes the pill easier to swallow.

Welcome to the rabbit hole, and welcome to the forum welcome.gif

+Quote Post
JFK
post Jun 3 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #3

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

Hi Jellybean,
The best "advice" I can give you is to look at everything presented and rule out what YOU consider to be too "far fetched".

The "truth movement" has become severely splintered over the past few years and yet we all agree on one fact.... That our respective governments have lied to us, the general public.

That is what we should ALL focus upon and we should all put our petty differences of opinion aside or else we will not accomplish anything.

The key is to :

with each other and concentrate on the facts.

+Quote Post
jellybean
post Jun 3 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (JFK @ Jun 3 2008, 05:27 PM) *
The "truth movement" has become severely splintered over the past few years and yet we all agree on one fact.... That our respective governments have lied to us, the general public.

Oh definately. I know we'll probably never know the full story. The more the government tries to suppress the ideas that are being put forward, the more guilty they look IMO. Personally I think that if the government had evidence to prove the theories wrong then they would have provided it. And we would have shut up. But they haven't, so we haven't!

Thanks for the welcome guys handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 3 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum jellybean... smile.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Jun 3 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Hi, Jellybean, welcome to the forum.

You're being given good advice. Some of us have been up to our eyeballs in this for years but the best guide is your own ability to think. There are areas of this forum where we discuss things that are way outside the envelope of conventional thinking -- both about 9/11 and beyond. But just because we "entertain" certain things that stretch even our own credulity doesn't necessarily mean we "believe" them. I prefer not to "believe" in things simply because someone "says" it is or isn't so. What does my own experience, understanding and reason tell me? It is also true that sometimes we believe one thing (as you once did) based on a certain set of information. Later, when new information comes to us, we begin to question that belief. This is a good thing, all in all.

I think I can safely say that no one here "believes" the official accounts of 9/11. Ample evidence exists that something quite different happened. We don't all agree on what "did" happen or how it was "done". Still, we've learned a lot over the years and at least a general consensus does exist: The WTC was demolished (did not "collapse" due to impact and fire weakening steel) AND Flight 77 did not impact the Pentagon (and very likely there was no impact at all by anything but, rather, an explosive event timed with a deceptive 'fly-over').

Here is an over-view presentation, now a bit dated as it is a year old, of what Pilots for Truth have done. You can find other videos on the main site.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 3 2008, 01:03 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hello and welcome jellybean,

I've only heard of very few in the military and intelligence "worlds" who claimed to have known there was something "fishy" on the morning of Tues. Sep. 11, 2001. I believe that the rest of us believed the Official Government "boxcutter" Conspiracy Theory (OGCT, OCT, or "politely" OT) for quite a while, and plenty here in the propagandized US still do, so you're far from alone in that respect. Our anger at the "evil-doer terraists" even took some of my family to Afghanistan and into the Military Industrial Intelligence Complex (MIIC) for "revenge." Thankfully, we know better now...

You probably want to take a look at the first few posts on Leslie's thread at:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=13062

You might like to look around in the Welcome and Newcomer forums to see some other people's feelings too.

Enjoy,
d

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Jun 3 2008, 01:23 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 114

Hi jellybean and welcome to the forum welcome.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jun 3 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #9

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Welcome, jellybean. You landed in a good place.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 3 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

Welcome jellybean,

It is a rocky ride as many of your views of the world are shattered but stick with this forum as a sane place to read and learn.

+Quote Post
jellybean
post Jun 3 2008, 04:28 PM
Post #11

Thank you for the welcomes!

Also thank you so much painter for posting that video - it was extremely illuminating. This is the kind of information I was looking for - cold hard facts that prove there is a problem with the government's story. Thank you!!

+Quote Post
P45
post Jun 4 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 3,029

Hi and welcome jellybean

Your post reminded me of me about 2 years ago, daunting isnt it?

Dave McGowan's September 11, 2001 Revisited series gives a decent, entertaining summary of why the official account is laughably false

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Other than that, right here is a great place to build up your knowledge and form your own opinions.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
fransan
post Jun 5 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 3,238

Hello to everyone. I´ve taken some time to enter the posts because I´ve been doing some reading of the many forums on this site. You know, it has become very big. There are too many threads with too many issues and themes. I think I´ve probably read only about 20 % of the info. and posts.
I think I´ve gotten a pretty good overall picture of things and what I find very disturbing is this:
1.- Shouldn´t the gov. have come forward to provide sufficient explanations to sites like this one?
2.- Would´t that be in their interest also? Unless:
a) The gov. is involved. But then that would be contradictory to FDR data and other stuff being available.
B) The gov. is hiding something. Maybe they knew about the atack and decided not to act. That would bring us back to the previous situation. Why would they give some info. they could have easily said was destroyed.
So what is it? Are they playing around with you guys? That´s what it looks like to me at this time.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Jun 6 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #14

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 1 2008, 07:27 PM) *
Welcome jellybean,

It is a rocky ride as many of your views of the world are shattered but stick with this forum as a sane place to read and learn.

Wecome jellybean! And I agree with KP50 100%.
rc

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 9 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,294

Hello and welcome Fransan.

Replies were split to Lobby:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....;#entry10743882

Sorry to jellybean.

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Jun 13 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #16

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

There is lots of research available to educate yourself. More and more people are learning the truth each day.

Download the mp3 to your hard drive
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message559252/pg1

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 17 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #17

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum jellybean.

+Quote Post
Stellina
post Jan 24 2009, 06:23 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 4,083

Hi,
Myself Snoreta from India! I am new here in this forum. I just want to say hello to all. I am glad to be a member here.

Snoreta

Link deleted by Sanders

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 24 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Hi Stellina, welcome to the forum.

We don't allow spamming here, and, while your link (which I deleted) may have been for a good cause, it was inappropriate.

Given that you politely introduced yourself here I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you didn't come here just to post a link about alchoholism, and extend my warmest welcome to you. welcome.gif

+Quote Post
JimMac
post May 16 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #20

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

Hi Jellybean, I just joined this forum myself, and my epiphany also occurred via youtube. I've looked at almost all of the exposé WTC videos ( but not much on the aircraft vids) out there. It took me quite awhile to boil the content down to references I'd recommend. That said, I'd like to offer you to a handful of links because they might save you some time, or save going down a rabbit hole, or psych-ops which there are plenty of ( I even found one in the BBC news incidentally)..

As you are British this one leaps to mind. The Elephant In The Room
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHvnfcssKnY

The Elephant-in-the-room is a good warm-up to San Francisco based architect Richard Gage's Blueprint For Truth presentation which I find a top piece of work.

9 /11: Blueprint For Truth

Then Neils Harrit and seven other scientists and researchers who after 2 years of research and peer reveiw published their paper on nanothermite in April of this year. This paper was a bombshell that stirred the community. See this on main stream danish TV A danish scientist Neils Harrit, on nano-thermite in the WTC dust ( english subtitles )

There are two or three other vids on youtube on Professor Harrit lecturing, you can search for them; one video where Neils Harrit is speaking to a Danish University audience, and another mpeg a US Internet radio interview. Both are well worth hunting down and listening to.

In my opinion a very essential chap to know about is Jim Hoffman
You can find Hoffman's essays here (please note: I am referring only his essays on the WTC only, because I did not research the aircraft scenario)

If you like Hoffman's work, make sure to read this one: A Hypothetical Blasting Scenario :A Plausible Theory Explaining the Controlled Demolition of the Twin Towers Using Aluminothermic Incendiaries and Explosives with Wireless Ignition Means

If you're still hungry for knowledge please by all means read Michael B. Green's essays, he is a guest writer on Hoffman's 9/11 research site; an excellent big picture view by a psychologist who has mastered the art of thinking and writing.

How They Get Away With It by Michael B. Green
The Company We Keep by Michael B. Green
"Loose Change": An analysis by Michael B. Green

This essay on The Psychology of Patriotic Denial by Tova Gabrielle is another favourite of mine (even though it’s a bit off-beat and she really goes after Bush, not that i mind so much, but it's a bit of a distraction), her discussion of 'negative hallucination' is excellent, explains how/why the majority of the populous are asleep. Here's a passage: We have learned to “negatively hallucinate,” that is, to not see the obvious, when it contradicts our beliefs. We have been raised and bred in institutions and families where the very persons preparing and conditioning us for the “real world” have hidden their own skeletons in our closets.

Finally, for a missing piece of the puzzle, do a search for PTECK, The CIA-front Saudi-terror linked software corporation that made Surveillance-Intervention software for the FAA, NORAD (pre-9/11)

You'll find a good video on PTECK and a presentation by Indira Singh on PTECK

All the best in your search for discovery!

Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: May 17 2009, 12:27 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 10:09 PM