IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Andrew Card's Cousin Susan Lindauer Warned Others Of 9/11 Attack, Hearing Witness Confirms It

Alan Miller
post Jun 19 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 1,477

Very interesting article over on 911Blogger about Susan Lindauer, second cousin to Andrew Card, Bush's Chief of Staff 2001-2006. http://www.911blogger.com/node/16204#comment

She's on trial accused by the Bush administration of being an Iraqi spy because she sent Card letters stating that invading Iraq would be a bad mistake. (Duh!)

The cousin of the President's Chief of Staff spying for Iraq right before our invasion??? She claims she had worked for the CIA for years establishing "back door" negotiating channels into the Middle East.

But it gets much more interesting.

Her trial has been on hold for 4 years, despite her pleas to get it over with. The Feds have been stalling and even incarcerated her for a year claiming she was "delusional" for insisting she was innocent.

Damn, now there's a real catch-22. Either admit guilt and accept sentencing or we'll jail you for being delusional.

Anyway, on Tuesday, very credible witnesses in her mental competency hearing supported her claims 1) that she was a US intelligence asset with long-standing relationships with known US intelligence personnel and 2) that several times she had warned of an impending "massive" attack in southern Manhattan involving airplanes, her final warning in August 2001.

How did the cousin of Bush's Chief of Staff come to believe there was going to be a "massive" aerial attack in southern Manhattan?

And is this why the Bush administration is trying so hard to prove she's "delusional"?

This post has been edited by Alan Miller: Jun 19 2008, 01:30 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jun 19 2008, 02:37 PM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Man, this sh*t just gets so weird at times. I'm sure if we knew the entire truth of all that goes on, even the most cynical and distrustful of us would be blown away.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jun 20 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #3

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

So they arrested her for being a spy and have kept her on ice for four years...because she knew about 9/11 in advance? To keep her quiet? This one is weird.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Jun 20 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

Wow. After reading the entire article I can't help but think that Ms. Lindauer should state(very publically!) that she is NOT suicidal. I would also recommend staying out of a car for awhile.
The one sentence in the article that really blows me away is: "After initially evaluating Lindauer,court appointed psychiatrists in New York argued that her claims of innocence and her willingness to produce witnesses to verify these claims were signs of delusional thinking".
Am I understand that correctly? A person makes a statement. The person says he/she can produce witnesses to verify his/her statement. And the court claims that is delusional. ????????
rc

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 20 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

...court appointed psychiatrists...

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Jun 20 2008, 02:57 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,477

Richard,

The legal tactics used by the Bush administration on Lindauer are reprehensible. Reminds me of the things we used to hear about that were happening in the USSR in the 60's and 70's.

Lindauer was not allowed to produce any supporting witnesses in her first competency hearing in 2004, which resulted in her incarceration for a year for being "delusional" and that it would be unfair to put her on trial.

Here's a great quote from Lindauer made in the last 2 or 3 days. Take heart, fellow P4T'ers. Our efforts can make a difference.

"I am shocked and disappointed that the mainstream media has failed to cover developments in this story. I hope that's going to change after this hearing, because a functional media is vital to protecting citizens from arbitrary and tyrannical government decisions.

"By contrast, the bloggers, have kept me alive. During my incarceration, friends like JB Fields (now deceased) smoked the blogs with outrage. He urged folks to write Judge Mukasey. To his own credit, Judge Mukasey actually called a court meeting when JB's readers sent letters and papers to the Court contradicting the official Psych evaluations. Judge Mukasey wanted to know why that documentation was available on the internet but not in his courtroom. He demanded a formal explanation from the Prosecutor and my own attorney, accounting for the discrepancies in their psych reporting. JB Fields blog – and all the other bloggers who picked it up-- saved my life and my freedom. No question."

Read the whole interview here: http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=173&a=7059

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Jun 20 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (Alan Miller @ Jun 18 2008, 05:57 PM) *
Richard,

The legal tactics used by the Bush administration on Lindauer are reprehensible. Reminds me of the things we used to hear about that were happening in the USSR in the 60's and 70's.

Lindauer was not allowed to produce any supporting witnesses in her first competency hearing in 2004, which resulted in her incarceration for a year for being "delusional" and that it would be unfair to put her on trial.

Here's a great quote from Lindauer made in the last 2 or 3 days. Take heart, fellow P4T'ers. Our efforts can make a difference.

"I am shocked and disappointed that the mainstream media has failed to cover developments in this story. I hope that's going to change after this hearing, because a functional media is vital to protecting citizens from arbitrary and tyrannical government decisions.

"By contrast, the bloggers, have kept me alive. During my incarceration, friends like JB Fields (now deceased) smoked the blogs with outrage. He urged folks to write Judge Mukasey. To his own credit, Judge Mukasey actually called a court meeting when JB's readers sent letters and papers to the Court contradicting the official Psych evaluations. Judge Mukasey wanted to know why that documentation was available on the internet but not in his courtroom. He demanded a formal explanation from the Prosecutor and my own attorney, accounting for the discrepancies in their psych reporting. JB Fields blog – and all the other bloggers who picked it up-- saved my life and my freedom. No question."

Read the whole interview here: http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=173&a=7059

Well,it's looking like mainstream media is disappointing her (and us) again. I guess that should not be surprising.

It is comforting to know that blogging is helpful. Thank God for the internet!

Thanks for the info Alan. thumbsup.gif
rc

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 22 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #8

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Somehow I am reminded of John Walker Lindh. He has been done a grave injustice, caught up in the American Gulag.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 22 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Alan Miller @ Jun 24 2008, 12:57 PM) *
..."By contrast, the bloggers, have kept me alive. During my incarceration, friends like JB Fields (now deceased) smoked the blogs with outrage. He urged folks to write Judge Mukasey. To his own credit, Judge Mukasey actually called a court meeting when JB's readers sent letters and papers to the Court contradicting the official Psych evaluations. Judge Mukasey wanted to know why that documentation was available on the internet but not in his courtroom. He demanded a formal explanation from the Prosecutor and my own attorney, accounting for the discrepancies in their psych reporting. JB Fields blog – and all the other bloggers who picked it up-- saved my life and my freedom. No question."

What an abomination. Heartening to read that above quote.

+Quote Post
de_Genova
post Jul 10 2008, 08:04 AM
Post #10

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,479

Quote ........"there was going to be a "massive" aerial attack in southern Manhattan !

Regarding everyone's remarks here in reference to 'Susan Lindauer's so-salled 'premonition' of an impending attack on the part of Al Queda using airliners as WMD's - sheer propaganda. Any and all talk that verifies and sustains the LIE that there actually was a planned attack by Al-Qaeda - Bin Laden - 19 boxcuttered Arab's from a cave etc., etc., etc., serves to support the LIES of the Neo-Con's and should be understood for what it is - pure unadulterated nonsense (bullshit). See it as Mis- Information and Dis-Information par excellence on the part of the CIA and/or FBI propaganda experts similar to the propaganda regarding Norman Mineta's testimony about an 'approaching commercial jet'. PD

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jul 13 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 110

Don't know what you're talking about, de_G.

I can't see anything in Lindauer's premonition about a "planned attack by Al-Qaeda - Bin Laden - 19 boxcuttered Arab's from a cave etc., etc., etc."
let alone propaganda supporting the official lie.
On the contrary, what she suggests shows, that there was foreknowledge of a false flag attack, like the 1993 bombing and the Lockerbee 747 crash.

A long time associate of the accused, associate professor of computer science at Toronto's York University, Parke Godfrey, Ph.D., testified that Susan Lindauer predicted an attack on the United States in the southern part of Manhattan. According to his testimony, she said that the attack would be very similar to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center. Godfrey said that Lindauer made the prediction on several occasions, one as late as August 2001.

+Quote Post
Felix
post Jul 15 2008, 06:53 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 3,701

Zapzarap........"Don't know what you're talking about, de_G."
Just because someone has a point of view different from your own doesn't mean that they don't have a clue to what is going on. During my EXTENSIVE research into the 9/11 False Flag operation I have found that people such as yourself who make those kinds of remarks against others are more than likely working for the other side - usually as dis-informants.
That said, let me tell you that I certainly DO know what I'm talking about. At least as much as anyone else who may have been studying this matter for the past 7 years or so. THERE WAS NO ATTACK - THERE IS NO Al-Qaeda. The entire situation is fraudulent from top to bottom. !!! The so-called Al-Qaeda phenomenon is an operation of the US Government. Bin Laden and family are agents and active parties to the fraud. Anyone who suggests that we were 'attacked' or 'forewarned' is simply buying into the propaganda scheme set up by the government and the press. I am speaking here of a classical modus operandi as pertains to typical false flag operations carried out by corrupt governments.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 15 2008, 07:44 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Well that's an interesting pair of first posts here de_Genova and Felix. Hello and welcome.

I'm also hoping that Felix can post some sources from extensive research in these matters.

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jul 15 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 551

The wikipedia-article on Ms. Lindauer stetes the following:

In late 2005, Lindauer was found incompetent to stand trial, a political solution to the indictment, and was sent to Carswell Federal Prison on a Texas military base for a psychiatric evaluation. The prosecution asked to forcibly drug Lindauer with needle injections of Haldol. She was released from prison in September 2006 after a federal judge, Michael B. Mukasey of U.S. District Court in Manhattan, ruled that she could not be forced to take anti-psychotic medication in an effort to make her competent to stand trial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer#Arrest

The wikipedia-entry on the drug 'Haldol' yields the following:

Adverse effects
The drug is noted for its strong early and late extrapyramidal side-effects.[2] The risk of the facial disfiguring tardive dyskinesia is around 4% per year in younger patients, higher than with most other antipsychotic drugs. In patients over the age of 45, the percentage of those afflicted can be even higher. Other predispositive factors may be female gender, preexisting affective disorder and cerebral dysfunction.

Akathisia manifests itself with anxiety, dysphoria, and an inability to remain motionless.

Other side effects include dry mouth, lethargy, restlessness of akathisia, muscle-stiffness, muscle-cramping, restlessness, tremors, and weight-gain; side effects like these are more likely to occur when the drug is given in high doses and/or during long-term treatment. Depression, severe enough to result in suicide, is quite often seen during long-term treatment. Care should be taken to detect and treat depression early in course.

And on 'Extrapyramial system' - under 'Disorders':

Disorders
The best known EPS is tardive dyskinesia (involuntary, irregular muscle movements, usually in the face). Other common EPS include akathisia (restlessness), dystonia (muscular spasms of neck - torticollis, eyes - oculogyric crisis, tongue, or jaw; more frequent in children), drug-induced parkinsonism (muscular lead-pipe rigidity, bradykinesia/akinesia, resting tremor, postural instability; more frequent in adults and the elderly),

In other words- that drug can have side-effects which may well result in a judge who believes himself to be competent to assess someone's menthal state thinking of ordering a psychiatric evaluation...

This woman can count herself extremely fortunate that judge Mukasey ordered an end to the forced administration of that stuff. It has other side-effects- like triggering heart-attacks, and...
Depression, severe enough to result in suicide, is quite often seen during long-term treatment.

Bloody hell.

+Quote Post
Felix
post Jul 15 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (dMole @ Jul 15 2008, 07:44 AM) *
Well that's an interesting pair of first posts here de_Genova and Felix. Hello and welcome.

I'm also hoping that Felix can post some sources from extensive research in these matters.

Response to your accusation !!!
The screename de_Genova was apparently blocked from sign-on soon after my first post. I tried several times. I thought at first that it was a 'glitch' in the system. Apparently not, because I then tried to change the password and sign in seven times to no avail. BLOCKED each time. Still unaware of the deception I decided to open another account hence the screename FELIX because I couldn't open another account using de_Genova - which I prefer.
Still unaware of the deception on the part of the administrator I went to my bookmarked page for this forum to check for a response to my post - forgetting that the screenames were different, because I am still unaware of the deceptive practices of this forum. So......have no doubts that we are one and the same person!!!
You may also be assured that I have done my homework in pursuit of the truth of 9/11. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else with respect to the sources of my research. It is enough for you to know that your obviously dealing with someone of reasonable intelligence and common sense.

PS........I wrote to the administrator twice and have received NO RESPONSE regarding the BLOCK that was put on my previous screename. Perhaps they'll block FELIX as well.............Sincerely Philip De Genova

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jul 15 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #16

Just found this as well.
It includes some details relating to the Lockerbie-attack.
Interesting person, Ms. Lindauer is...

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0710/S00266.htm

(Edit:)
Since the 'Sunday Herald'-article mentioned in the piece above seems to have evaporated, I did a bit of digging and found this instead:

http://www.meib.org/articles/0007_me2.htm

(Edit 2:)
I think Ms. Lindauer herself is quite genuine; she seems to have stated what she believed to be the truth. That she's the subject of some extremely strange treatment is beyond doubt.
About the 'Dr. Richard Fuisz' mentioned I'm not so sure; difficult to say.
Lockerbie had in all certainty preciously little to do with Libya; however- I doubt it had anything to do with Syria either...

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Jul 15 2008, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post
grizz
post Jul 15 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #17

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

QUOTE (Felix @ Jul 12 2008, 08:25 AM) *
Response to your accusation !!!
The screename de_Genova was apparently blocked from sign-on soon after my first post. I tried several times. I thought at first that it was a 'glitch' in the system. Apparently not, because I then tried to change the password and sign in seven times to no avail. BLOCKED each time. Still unaware of the deception I decided to open another account hence the screename FELIX because I couldn't open another account using de_Genova - which I prefer.
Still unaware of the deception on the part of the administrator I went to my bookmarked page for this forum to check for a response to my post - forgetting that the screenames were different, because I am still unaware of the deceptive practices of this forum. So......have no doubts that we are one and the same person!!!
You may also be assured that I have done my homework in pursuit of the truth of 9/11. I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone else with respect to the sources of my research. It is enough for you to know that your obviously dealing with someone of reasonable intelligence and common sense.

PS........I wrote to the administrator twice and have received NO RESPONSE regarding the BLOCK that was put on my previous screename. Perhaps they'll block FELIX as well.............Sincerely Philip De Genova

As far as I can tell, there is no block on the de_Genova account. We'll look into it further. Also, Rob is quite busy right now and may not have had an opportunity to get back to you on that.

So far you have expressed paranoia towards an admin and a mod. What's up with that? I must say that I'm somewhat perplexed by your seemingly hostile approach. Nobody here (aside from the occasional troll) believes that 9/11 was an attack by al Qaeda. We know it was a false flag attack. What we don't know is exactly who was involved, who perpetrated it, and who did the dirty work. Nor do we know the details regarding the techniques used. If you have some information regarding that, we would be very happy to hear it.

OF

+Quote Post
Felix
post Jul 15 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #18

For the purpose of general information ONLY I thought it well to post this for your readers just in case they want to know more about the charges that had been brought against Susan Lindauer in the past: Incidentally, I take no position whatsoever as to her guilt or innocence. My point is that she has played into the hands of the enemy by not having a clear understanding of the level of expertise that the government possess when it comes to the use of Nazi/Fascist propaganda techniques.

March 11, 2004, 2:44 p.m.
How Susan Lindauer Was Caught
A new indictment outlines the government’s allegations.

Susan Lindauer, the former Democratic congressional aide charged with spying for Iraq, was arrested several months after meeting with an FBI agent who posed as a Libyan intelligence agent looking to recruit support for Iraqi groups attacking U.S. forces in the aftermath of the war.

According to the indictment charging Lindauer with conspiracy to spy for Iraq, that meeting took place on June 23, 2003, in Baltimore, Maryland. The indictment charges that Lindauer and the agent "discussed the need for plans and foreign resources to support [resistance] groups operating within Iraq."

The indictment says Lindauer met with the agent again on July 17, 2003, to discuss the same topic. Then, according to prosecutors, the undercover FBI agent instructed Lindauer to leave a set of documents at a designated spot in Takoma Park, Maryland, the suburb of Washington, D.C., where Lindauer lives. The indictment says Lindauer left the requested documents on August 6, 2003, and left another set of documents on August 21, 2003.

During the period from June 2003 until February 2004, the indictment alleges, Lindauer remained in regular e-mail contact with the FBI undercover agent, whom she believed was working for Libya.

According to the indictment, Lindauer's efforts to assist the Iraqi resistance came after years of contacts with Iraqi intelligence agents. The indictment says those contacts began in October 1999, when Lindauer first met with Iraqi agents in New York.

The indictment alleges that Lindauer met with a representative of the Iraqi Intelligence Service in New York on September 19, 2001, just eight days after the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

The indictment charges that not long after 9/11, Lindauer and her co-conspirators gave Iraqi intelligence agents information about Iraqi expatriates in the United States. Prosecutors say Lindauer usually met with Iraqi intelligence agents in New York and was reimbursed for her travel and meals.

The indictment says Lindauer traveled to Baghdad in February 2002 as a guest of the Iraqi Intelligence Service. Prosecutors say Lindauer met with several Iraqi agents during the trip. She also allegedly accepted about $5,000 in cash from the agents.

In all, Lindauer is charged with receiving about $10,000 from the Iraqi Intelligence Service.

In one intriguing passage, the indictment charges that on January 8, 2003, Lindauer "delivered, to the home of an United States government official, a letter in which Lindauer conveyed her established access to, and contacts with, members of the Saddam Hussein regime, in an unsuccessful attempt to influence United States foreign policy." The indictment gives no further details and does not include the identity of the government official, or whether that official reported the incident to authorities.

Lindauer is a former journalist for U.S. News & World Report, as well as for Fortune magazine and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. She also worked as a spokeswoman for then-Representative (and now Senator) Ron Wyden of Oregon, as well as former Sen. Carol Moseley Braun.

[Mod edit: Original source link added by d:
http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200403111444.asp ]
whistle.gif

This post has been edited by dMole: May 12 2009, 12:15 PM

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jul 15 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #19

June 18, 2008
Antiwar Activist Returns to Court for Iraq Spy Case
By ALAN FEUER
She rolled her eyes. She stuck her tongue out at the prosecutor.[/i] It was decidedly not the usual courtroom demeanor. Then again, it was not the usual federal case.

Nor did it did stop the woman, a former journalist and Congressional aide, from trying to persuade a judge that she was mentally competent and prepared to stand trial on charges that she worked with the Iraqi intelligence services before the United States invasion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/nyregion...amp;oref=slogin

Dystonia
Class Effect: Symptoms of dystonia, prolonged abnormal contractions of muscle groups, may occur in susceptible individuals during the first few days of treatment.

Dystonic symptoms include: spasm of the neck muscles, sometimes progressing to tightness of the throat, swallowing difficulty, difficulty breathing, [i]and/or protrusion of the tongue
. While these symptoms can occur at low doses, they occur more frequently and with greater severity with high potency and at higher doses of first generation antipsychotic drugs. An elevated risk of acute dystonia is observed in males and younger age groups.

Tardive Dyskinesia
As with all antipsychotic agents HALDOL has been associated with persistent dyskinesias. Tardive dyskinesia, a syndrome consisting of potentially irreversible, involuntary, dyskinetic movements, may appear in some patients on long-term therapy or may occur after drug therapy has been discontinued. The risk appears to be greater in elderly patients on high-dose therapy, especially females. The symptoms are persistent and in some patients appear irreversible. The syndrome is characterized by rhythmical involuntary movements of tongue, face, mouth or jaw [i](e.g., protrusion of tongue, puffing of cheeks, puckering of mouth, chewing movements). [/i]Sometimes these may be accompanied by involuntary movements of extremities and the trunk.

Both the risk of developing tardive dyskinesia and the likelihood that it will become irreversible are believed to increase as the duration of treatment and the total cumulative dose of antipsychotic drugs administered to the patient increase.

In general, the symptoms of overdosage would be an exaggeration of known pharmacologic effects and adverse reactions, the most prominent of which would be: 1) severe extrapyramidal reactions...

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/haloper.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrapyramidal#Disorders

Oculogyric crisis (OGC) is the name of a dystonic reaction to certain drugs and/or medical conditions. The term "Oculogyric" refers to rotating of eyeballs,[1] but several other responses are associated with the crisis.

Drugs that can trigger an oculogyric crisis include neuroleptics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oculogyric_crisis

(One of the most common medications listed at wikipedia under 'Antipsychotics'- re-directed from 'Neuroleptics'- is 'Haldol'.
There is also a form of that stuff which can be administered orally-'Haloperidol Oral'; the latter comes in form of tablets and in form of a liquid concentrate...)

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Jul 16 2008, 01:43 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 15 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Here's the source on Felix's article posted above:

http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york200403111444.asp

A bit about the National Review:

http://www.answers.com/topic/national-review?cat=biz-fin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Review

A bit about National Review founder, Bonesman William F. Buckley, Jr.:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0122-10.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/...ain576332.shtml

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/f...1,4091138.story

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 05:00 PM