IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Andrew Card's Cousin Susan Lindauer Warned Others Of 9/11 Attack, Hearing Witness Confirms It

p.w.rapp
post Jul 16 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #21

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ Jul 15 2008, 07:00 PM) *
As far as I can tell, there is no block on the de_Genova account. We'll look into it further. Also, Rob is quite busy right now and may not have had an opportunity to get back to you on that.

So far you have expressed paranoia towards an admin and a mod. What's up with that? I must say that I'm somewhat perplexed by your seemingly hostile approach. Nobody here (aside from the occasional troll) believes that 9/11 was an attack by al Qaeda. We know it was a false flag attack. What we don't know is exactly who was involved, who perpetrated it, and who did the dirty work. Nor do we know the details regarding the techniques used. If you have some information regarding that, we would be very happy to hear it.

OF

Thanks OF for yr correction of Felix' diatribe while I was absent for two days and dMole thx for doing Felix' job in providing the source.

@Felix
Nobody has blocked your accounts !
But I will now put Felix in 'Guest'-status. Feel free to post as de_Genova and please tone it down a little bit - nobody understands your exitement.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jul 16 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 110

@DA
Outstanding and disturbing find about 'Haldol'.
It is frightening to see the methods, that seem to be applied in order to gag wistleblowers.
But the truth is out there and too many know already! THEY can't stop it!

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Jul 16 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #23

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

DevilsAdvocate ,your the man!! Great posts!

I give you a handsdown.gif and a thumbsup.gif ! Thank you.

rc

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 16 2008, 01:03 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Zapzarap @ Jul 16 2008, 09:00 AM) *
It is frightening to see the methods, that seem to be applied in order to gag wistleblowers.
But the truth is out there and too many know already! THEY can't stop it!

A STRONG WORD of advice if ever asked to sign something against your wishes:

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com/bin...nder_duress.htm

">I try to disagree with them, they say "Do it or we'll get a court order and take your kids" even this document says I will be court ordered to do everything they say if I don't co operate.

Then fine, Say "Under Duress I will comply with your demand." And then sign the document:

Under Duress, threat and coercion
Signature [I would NOT sign here, rather print name only]
Print Name

ALWAYS ALWAYS say "Under Duress" FIRST.

Get into the habit of saying it so that's the first thing you ALWAYS say and it becomes your MO."

I've actually had to do this with an employer before, and their "issue" quietly fell through the cracks...

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jul 16 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 551

It's been said that the devils greatest achievement was to make mankind believe that he doesn't exist.
That's not quite true.
His greatest moments have always come to pass whenever he managed to make people believe that he's god...

How will a judge react who is told by a supposed expert that the defendant he's dealing with is insane- while being faced with a person whose face is twitching, and who constantly keeps sticking out her tongue at him while rolling her eyes as if she's possessed ?

I don't know exactly what Ms. Lindauer's present condition is. If she displays the symptoms described in that article by the New York Times, then she is in all certainty suffering from the side-effects of Haldol.
Considering that the forced administration of that drug was stopped after judge Mukasey's ruling in 1986, she may very well have suffered irreversable damage (with a very good chance of her having been overdosed for a prolonged period of time- that would have to be determined by a Doctor)
In that case, she'll have those symptoms (not unlike the symptoms of soldiers during world war one suffering from shell-shock) for the rest of her life.
That would make this a case of 'grievous bodily harm' at the very best.

In the meantime, those very symptoms have helped to keep her labeled as 'mad'.
This is 1984 in its purest form.
She may well have believed to be doing a good and worthwhile job.
But the god she was serving was the devil in disguise.
One way or another- no human being deserves to be treated like that: Apart from the fact that this is exactly what the Soviet Union was accused of time and time again, it's quite simply satanic.

I have taken the liberty of posting everything which I posted above at the talk-page of the relevant wikipedia-article, in the hope that someone will get in contact with Ms. Lindauer or her attorney. (There is a certain chance that they are not aware of those side-effects: It wouldn't be the first time something like that simply gets overlooked).

For now, I've not added a direct link to PFT lest the people at wikipedia become 'distracted'. I may add a link at a later stage if required.

Edit:
I've tried to contact several other people about it as well; awaiting results. With a bit of luck, wikipedia may add some of this to their article; one can still hope...

This post has been edited by Devilsadvocate: Jul 18 2008, 12:55 PM

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jul 18 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 551

Article dated May 15, 2006 :

May 9: Judge Timothy McGinty forcibly incarcerated Carol Fisher in
the psych unit of the Cuyahoga County Jail in downtown Cleveland,
where she now sits for an indefinite period of time.

In a hastily called hearing yesterday, Judge McGinty made a highly
unusual and outrageous decision to force Carol to undergo a state
psychological exam as part of her pre-sentencing investigation. From
the very start of Carol's case, the judge has openly said that she
must have mental problems for resisting an unlawful and brutal
encounter with Cleveland Heights police. He went even further in
yesterday's hearing, saying that her opposition to the Bush regime
makes her "delusional."

http://www.onlisareinsradar.com/archives/002594.php

Talk about a world gone insane...

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 12 2009, 12:19 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idU...eedName=topNews

Former congressional aide ruled unfit for trial
Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:09pm EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A former aide in the U.S. Congress charged with giving secret information to Iraqi intelligence agents is mentally incompetent to stand trial, a federal judge has ruled.

Susan Lindauer, 45, a former journalist who worked as a press aide to several members of Congress, was arrested in 2004 and accused of passing information to Iraqi intelligence agents about Iraqi dissidents living in the United States.

She was not charged with espionage but was accused of receiving $10,000 dollars for her services.

A psychiatrist called by prosecutors testified at a hearing on Monday that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial as she had a delusional optimism about her chances of winning the case.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska sided with prosecutors, ruling that Lindauer was mentally unfit for trial.

That followed a similar ruling in 2006 by Judge Michael Mukasey, now the U.S. attorney general, who described the charges as weak but said Lindauer was disturbed.

Lindauer, a distant relative of former White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card, claimed she was targeted by the government for saying the Iraq war would be a disaster. She insisted on going to trial to defend herself against the charges.

At that time doctors for both the defense and prosecution found she suffered from delusions of grandeur and paranoia.

"I was effectively gagged and silenced," Lindauer said in a statement at the hearing.
(Reporting by Christine Kearney, editing by Michelle Nichols)

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Aug 13 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #28

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0903/S00028.htm
Susan Lindauer Reveals Facts about 9/11 Warning
Tuesday, 3 March 2009, 10:28 am
Column: Michael Collins

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0903/S00130.htm
Susan Lindauer: Secret Charges and The Patriot Act
Tuesday, 10 March 2009, 5:12 pm
Article: Michael Collins

related:
http://search.scoop.co.nz/search?q=related:HL0903/S00028

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 18 2011, 01:32 AM
Post #29

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

update (feb2011):

http://peterbcollins.com/podpress_trac/web...0110211p219.mp3 (audio download)

http://peterbcollins.com/2011/02/11/susan-...-reagans-100th/

Susan Lindauer was a US intel asset who asserts she got wind of the impending 9/11 attacks in the summer of 2001, and was jailed under the Patriot Act to keep her quiet. In this detailed interview, Lindauer describes her bizarre 5-year ordeal. Will Durst offers comments on Reagan’s 100th birthday, Lindauer’s new book is Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-ups of 9/11 and Iraq and she establishes her credentials as a peace activist who opposed the 1990′s sanctions on Iraq while serving as a back channel to Iraqi contacts before the 2003 US invasion. She worked with her CIA handler on the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Lockerbie investigation and the Cole investigation, but was cut out “with exteme prejudice” when she sought to tell the truth to Congress. After contacting Sen. McCain’s office, she was arrested by the FBI and her public defender appeared to collude repeatedly with the prosecution. She was falsely described as suicidal and delusional, sent to Carswell AFB in Texas for a psych evaluation that lasted 7 months, then held for another 4 months in NYC–all under the control of Judge Michael Mukasey, who was Bush’s last Attorney General. PBC can’t believe how generous she is to Mukasey and her first attorney, and pushes Lindauer to the point he suspects she suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 06:51 PM