IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

55 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Dragon Blood-line

Sanders
post Mar 23 2012, 01:55 AM
Post #761

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I'm working on a presentation. It will be titled 'Uroko', Japanese for 'Scale'. Things I'm finishing now, include, a genealogy from the Russell (Hugh de Rozel) that fought at Hastings. Hugh de Rozel's son, or grandson?, was one of the founding 9 knights of the Templar Order. He in turn was the ancestor of the Russell family of New Haven that dominated the opium trade between New England and China (with the expressed permission of the British East India Comapany), making a fortune and soon after founding the Skull & Bones fraternity at Yale, from which emerged the grandfather, father & son Bushes.

I have been able, with the available records, to trace these Russells back, whether historically or aprophically (doesn't really matter - THEY seem to believe it) ... to Abraham.

I have a quote from an insignificant book written by a Pierpont about his own family's genealogy (J.P.Morgan's middle name was Pierpont, after his mother) - claiming the Pierponts to be of the blood of Abraham.

I suspect the same is true for all the noble Norman-British families that arrived soon after the Pilgrims, made fortunes selling slaves and opium, founded the great Ivy-League schools and, with the help of Jewish Germanic bankers in England, Paris, Frankfurt and Hamburg, took over our currency and finally our country.

In the course of my research, I identified the Boston Brahmin families (Cabot, Lowell, Perkins, Higginson) as being the top of a pyramid-like and incestuous Genealogy of British-sympathetic traitors of the Revolution era whose descendents, literally, but over many decades and long struggle, were finally able to take over this country.

They didn't just take control of the government, they took control over the media and the educational system in our Nation. This is clear from Norman Dodd's interview with G. Edward Griffin. It all happened during the same period of time, in the years following WWI, which "they" fomented for very interesting reasons. (If you're a bit lost, watch my movie - it's on Youtube under the title Uroko.)

But yeah, these families have been incestuously breeding for a thousand years, they emerged from the ashes like the Phoenix after their near-destruction at the hands of the Roman Catholic Church in the dark ages, in the guise of the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians. These weren't necessarily bad people at that time, but the Bavarian Illuminati came along in the late 18th century and infitrated their ranks, ultimately hijacking those institutions and altering their goals. (This is the actual story coursing beneath the plot of Del Toro's film 'Pan's Labarynth')

They run our Council on Foreign Relations, they put on the Bohemian Grove celebrations, they run the yearly Bilderberg meetings, they brand people like me, through their control over the media, as "nut-jobs".

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 23 2012, 06:34 PM
Post #762

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

QUOTE (Sanders @ Mar 22 2012, 08:51 PM) *
They run our Council on Foreign Relations, they put on the Bohemian Grove celebrations, they run the yearly Bilderberg meetings, they brand people like me, through their control over the media, as a "nut-job".

Wikipedia is fairly convoluted on the Johnson & Johnson family, however it appears that Jamie Johnson’s uncle is Robert Wood Johnson IV the owner of the New York Jets and a member of the CFR…

PSS: Did you repeat your post?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 25 2012, 02:04 AM
Post #763

Group Icon

Appears I did.

Oops.

So, read it twice -

The "members" of the Council on Foreign Relation, the big names in the political, media, and all other spectrums, are simply the soldiers sent out unwittingly to deliver the message devised by the council's leaders. The organization is a tool.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 3 2012, 01:52 AM
Post #764

Group Icon

This thread is, just, sort-of "there".

Nothing new, to stimulate the mind, being posted.

But let me tell you, the time I spend away from the internet (and this site) is spent reading.

Reading BOOKS! - the old-fashioned-type, on paper.

WHAT I'VE LEARNED:

The Jews (Rothschilds. Warbugs) are, by their financial prowress, 1st-class members of the uber-elite, but by their Jewishness, 2nd class members.

The 1st-class Norman Christian elite, exceedingly racist, would not have allowed any "Jew" into their circle - but for the fact that Nathan Rothschild took over the economy of Britain in 1815, they were forced to accept Germanic Jewish bankers into their circle... (will continue)

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 3 2012, 11:29 PM
Post #765

QUOTE (Sanders @ Apr 2 2012, 08:52 PM) *
This thread is, just, sort-of "there".

No...you just do not seem to stop by enough..

Only because you know that Perseus was Cyrus it should not be hard to see that Moses was Perseus.

The original “Sea” monster was a Tsunami generated by a volcano. Look for a volcano around 600 BC.

In all cases, Moses, Perseus and Cyrus were Jewish…but not full blooded.

Soon you will see the northern Kush was related to the southern Kush. [Lord of the two Lands]

I would put my money on Thera because Akrotiri on Santorini was buried by the Thera eruption.

Akrotiri and Crete have been cross dated to the 18th dynasty of Egypt. [Kush]

Censorinus “Never” said that the 18th dynasty was in 1322 BC.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 22 2012, 01:07 AM
Post #766

Group Icon

QUOTE (elreb @ Apr 7 2012, 11:29 PM) *
...as it should not be hard to see that Moses was Perseus.

That's a pretty 'left-field' hypothesis.

What makes you think so?

As to my more-or-less absence here, I'm a "working-guy" now, demoted by the ramifications of internet technology from a 'Recording Engineer' with lots of free time to, a computer graphic 9-to-5-er with little energy to even look at a computer at the end of the day. That, and, my quest has led me to various books, unavailable to read on-line - so, I've become old-school ... I get home from work, put on my reading glasses, and open up a book. (A PHYSICAL BOOK, WITH PAPER PAGES!)

Right now I am reading the 'Olive Branch' ... the book, written in 1814, that saved the nation.

Wow, what a book. Having a bit of trouble with the vernacular of the age, but we need the 'Olive Branch' message to take hold in America now, as it did during the War of 1812, to save us from what the uber-elite and their puppet Obama have planned for us.

My current quest was inspired by a different book, 'Treason in America', an incredible book IMO written by Anton Chaitkin who, I suspect, was a Freemason and had privileged knowledge of events. Maybe not, but I don't see how he could have written this book without some inside access.

I'm updating my own site, urokomovie.com, almost daily as I reconsider my opinions as to events related to American independence in its formative years.

I fear I shall have to take down my "movie", unfortunately, there are too many inaccuracies within it to present it in good conscience to the public. These inaccuracies are detailed in my current post-in-progress, 'Hamilton'.

http://urokomovie.com/wordpress/?page_id=1172

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 22 2012, 12:39 PM
Post #767

QUOTE (Sanders @ Apr 21 2012, 08:07 PM) *
That's a pretty 'left-field' hypothesis.

What makes you think so?

Actually, I am left handed!

Cyrus was the real Moses who freed the Jews.

First, let us look at real history.

Around 720 BC, the Ten Tribes of Israel were deported to Nineveh in Assyria.

In between that time, Mizraim, Kush, Babylonia and Judah set themselves to rebel against Sennacherib of Nineveh

BY 612 BC, Nineveh was defeated by the Babylonians and the Medes

Starting around 587 BC the remaining Kingdom of Judah was deported by Nebuchadnezzar to Babylonia.

By 585 BC there was a treaty between the Medes and the Lydians

539 BC Babylon fell to "Cyrus the Great" and he frees about 40,000 Jews.

Cyrus later issued a decree permitting captive people, including the Jews, to return to their own land (as explained in 2 Chronicles 36), to allow their temple to be rebuilt back in Jerusalem. [Actually Elephantine]

Ramses and Cyrus

Re-amasesa son of Min-muaria [Ramses II] was actually Amasis II [610-526 BC] the general who defeated his boss = Apries king of Mizraim.

Perseus = Moses

Fearful of this offspring of Zeus [Amen], Acrisius cast Danae and Perseus into the Sea in a wooden container. After many days afloat they arrived on the shore of an Island and are raised by the king of the Island.

Perseus stopped a water monster [tsunami] and married a Median [Mdi]

In the Moses story the king in fear of a Hebrew boy’s kingship degreed that all Hebrew boys be drowned at birth. Moses mother places her son in a basket then into the Nile River. Pharaoh daughter saves the baby and uses his real mother to nurse him.

Moses divided the Sea [tsunami] and married a Midian [Mdin]

Note

It is of great importance to understand that a fake history has been stacked on top of a real history. I have already shown that Akhenaten was Cyrus the Great and at least a dozen folks believe that Akhenaten was Moses. Both Moses and Cyrus were law givers.

Sanders, you have already admitted that Perseus was Cyrus and the Media was Medusa!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 23 2012, 11:16 PM
Post #768

Group Icon

I've criticized you, Elreb, in the past, for being "cryptic". Your above post was anything but cryptic, it was straight to the point. Pretty wild, I'll chew on it!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 27 2012, 01:25 AM
Post #769

Group Icon

Two new posts, two very different (though, deep under the surface, related) topics I'm trying to address at my site.

Regarding Makhir, the "Exilarch of Narbonne"

http://urokomovie.com/wordpress/?p=1129

Regarding Alexander Hamilton - who I previously had been deceived into thinking was a traitor of the American cause ...

http://urokomovie.com/wordpress/?page_id=1172

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 27 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #770

QUOTE (Sanders @ Apr 23 2012, 06:16 PM) *
I've criticized you, Elreb, in the past, for being "cryptic". Your above post was anything but cryptic, it was straight to the point. Pretty wild, I'll chew on it!

I have a lot more to tell you.

I'm not Cryptic...only ahead of the game....

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 8 2012, 02:34 AM
Post #771

Group Icon

I've stumbled onto a site hosted by a - I think he would call himself a, Christian Jew? ... Or a Jewish Christian? - named Aharon, residing in Australia.

This is his website:

http://miriamhakedosha.blogspot.com.au/

A good introduction to his voluminous research is this post, 'Messiah of Septimania'. Machir, the Exhilarch of Narbonne and famous ally of Charlemagne, I have written about. Turns out, there were two 'Machir's, the father and the son, both assuming the Frankish name Theodoric - resulting in much confusion.

http://miriamhakedosha.blogspot.com/2011/0...septimania.html

The story gets even wilder ... the younger "Theodoric/Theodorus" (son of Machir) may have spent a few years in Arizona (where I happen to be sitting at the moment) way back in the 8th century (!?!).

http://www.conspiracybomb.com/puzzlingrelics.htm
http://www.conspiracybomb.com/puzzlingrelics2.htm

This family of Jewish Exilarchs of Aquitaine and later Lanquedoc in the south of France appear to have intermarried (while in Aquitaine) with the son and daughter of the murdered Dagobert II, last effective king of the Merovingian line, and later (in the Languedoc), with the line of Jesus through his and Mary of Magdala's descendents in France. (This line runs straight through to Godfroi de Bouillon, leader of the 1st crusade.)

This extended family appears to be the touted "Grail Family".

This is for real.

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 8 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #772

Looks like your parking meter ran out of quarters…

this website has expired!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 8 2012, 11:45 PM
Post #773

Group Icon

Yes, I am indeed out of quarters. I'll have it up again as soon as I can - and, will try to update some articles to reflect some recent revelations.

Cheers

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 9 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #774

I added more proof that “Tut” managed to stab himself in the thigh with his own dagger.

http://www.suneagle1.com/

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 15 2012, 01:53 AM
Post #775

Group Icon

I'm reluctant to reinstate, at the moment, my "Uroko" site, until I feel confident in my opinions. I am, at the present, digesting.

My writings at 'Uroko' were all thoroughly researched and posted with the best of intentions - and, 90% of what was there is probably useful and valid .., but there is a twist. The "dragon" was, gradually, during human history, apparently hijacked.

I'm sure I was influenced, at the time and at the macro-level, by a mind looking for a scapegoat for the evils of our current condition.

Yet I have stumbled onto the writings of Nicholas de Vere, who I have referred to (being a currently published and living member of the "dragon blood-line") but whose writings I had never sat down and read.

At last I have read them.

- Which has given me pause. A lot to digest.

It appears to me, now, that the bane of our current condition is the product of "wanna-be dragons", hijackers, while the real "dragons" (Grail families) were all but exterminated by the Catholic Church close to a millenium ago.

N. de Vere's 'From Transylvania to Trunbridge Wells' can be read here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dragons/...02.htm#part%201

+Quote Post
23investigator
post May 15 2012, 05:39 AM
Post #776

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 15 2012, 04:23 PM) *
I'm reluctant to reinstate, at the moment, my "Uroko" site, until I feel confident in my opinions. I am, at the present, digesting.

It appears to me, now, that the bane of our current condition is the product of "wanna-be dragons", hijackers, while the real "dragons" (Grail families) were all but exterminated by the Catholic Church close to a millenium ago.

N. de Vere's 'From Transylvania to Trunbridge Wells' can be read here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/dragons/...02.htm#part%201

Dear 'Sanders'

Our world is filled with 'wanna be'.

Our role, just to make sure, we are not one of them.

Robert S

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 15 2012, 05:50 PM
Post #777

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 14 2012, 08:53 PM) *
I'm reluctant to reinstate, at the moment, my "Uroko" site, until I feel confident in my opinions.

You are not going to get rid of me this easy.

I will take Cyrus the Great to the bank.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 16 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #778

Group Icon

Speaking of Cyrus the Great, can you tell me, Elreb, did he have a big "Harem", did he maintain hundreds of "wives"? I'm curious - the answer would reflect on Cyrus' true identity with regard to the true 'dragon blood-line' (Elfin genealogy).

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 16 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #779

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 15 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Speaking of Cyrus the Great, can you tell me, Elreb, did he have a big "Harem", did he maintain hundreds of "wives"? I'm curious - the answer would reflect on Cyrus' true identity with regard to the true 'dragon blood-line' (Elfin genealogy).

Cyrus was conservative when it came to wives and kept most of them in the family.

He appears to have had around 5 wives with two of them being his daughters.

As he was in the “House of Zeus/Amen”, line breading was important.

This allowed you the title of “Son of God”.

It is similar to Lot marrying his two daughters to beget Moab and Ammon.

It is interesting that Lot has the meaning of “Hidden” and Amen has the meaning of ‘Hidden”.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 17 2012, 12:38 AM
Post #780

Group Icon

Interesting. The marrying of family members was very common in Egypt, as I'm sure you know. But I'll wager you are unclear as to specifically why.

Of course, it was to keep the royal line royal. But there's a bit more to it. I'll summarize very briefly what I've digested from the writings of Nicholas de Vere (author, 'The Dragon Legacy', aka 'from Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells' and member of the illustrious, long and often Earls of Oxford and chamberlains to the British throne, Vere family).

The Tartaria tablets, discovered in Romania in the early 60's, pre-date the earliest cuniform texts of Sumer. Nicholas explains that in the Ubaid culture of the Carpathian basin (later Hungary & Romania), long before their descendents fled the Black Sea flood and landed in what would become Sumer, what could only be called a 'sub-race' of people had evolved. They were tall, fair skinned with red or blonde hair (such mummified corpses have been found in Asia), and their brains were slightly different than those of humans elsewhere. Receptors sensitive to melatonin were more prevalent as well as were connections between the left and right sides of the brain (which are all but absent in modern human males). This made these "gods", as they were remembered by their Sumerian descendants, highly perceptive, foresighted and, well, the smartest people in the room. And, they practiced a ritual which made the most of their pineal glands, the brain's "third eye", as it was known to the ancient mystery schools. The pineal gland is the body's source of melatonin, a chemical which, on the mundane side, regulates sleep cycles, but which also is, next to the kidneys, the most blood-supplied organ in the body (! - curious for a tiny pea-sized "vestigial" organ with apparently next-to-nothing to do) ... but, in the ancient world, was thought to prolong life, enhance creativity, and even - in large doses - allow one to achieve higher levels of consciousness, possibly what one would call nirvana.

Imagine that a sect of a people who would become the 'Royal Scythians' had found a way to get melatonin in higher dosage, and, that through the practice of this technique over countless generations, their brains evolved to become highly receptive to the hormone. How would they possibly have done this?

Are you sitting down?

By drinking the menstral fluid and/or ejaculate (only at night, when melaton levels are the highest) of young virgins who had been prepared by meditative (etc.) rituals on nights prior. This ritual/technique was what was represented by "the Grail". The girl was also a priestess, her melatonin levels were higher than her run-of-the-mill human cousins. She was 12-18 years of age (blood chemistry was ideal during this period, the "grail maiden" had to be post-pubescent of course). Also, the 'maiden' had to be willing. The recipient had to be focused on the higher conscious states he would achieve from the melatonin booster shot, Suppressing any thoughts of a sexual nature, for this would induce testosterone in the recipient, producing a ('spiritually') negifying effect. THIS is the minotaur in the labyrinth (and, in a way, the labyrinth itself), THIS is the thicket guarding the castle of Sleeping Beauty, and other similar elements in countless myths. It should be pointed out that this "ritual", if performed correctly, in addition to bringing pleasure to the maiden, was as addictive as heroin to the recipient, hense something akin to the "wandering knight" of the Grail stories would be the result if one became "hooked" to the melatonin of the virgin and then cut-off.

When we read of Solomon's 1000 wives, or the hundreds of concubines of the Chinese Emperors, or the 700+ concubines Vladimir I Grand Prince of Kiev allegedly kept around his kingdom, we assume these leaders of men were indulging their sexual proclivities or trying to sire as many children as possible - but, none of these figures sired a large number of princes and princesses, not nearly to the extent to which such large harems would be warranted (it cost money to "keep" a harem, or a large collection of concubines!).

It's obvious what these Kings, Emperors and Grand Princes were after ... not sexual gratification, not an army of children ... but, a constant supply of melatonin.

Solomon was said to have translucent skin, pale as milk (like "marble"). Melatonin has been shown to affect just such a condition.

Hense, "the Shining Ones".

That's why I asked if Cyrus the Great had a large stable of wives/concubines. Not being as addicted to melatonin as, say, Vlad I, does not preclude him however from having been a "dragon", and his choice of family members for wives certainly weighs in favor of Cyrus indeed being a descendant of the Scythian-via-Sumarian "gods".

+Quote Post

55 Pages V  « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 03:14 PM