IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Todd Beamer's Cell Phone Log-verizon Records

tnemelckram
post Mar 5 2011, 04:20 AM
Post #21

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Everybody and especially Oneslice!

I can't even make a cell call from inside my house because of aluminium shuttered/PVC framed windows.
Apparently steel wreaks more havoc on the signal (steel framed buildings) according to one of the links above.

When I added a second floor on to my house in 1999 (bedrooms for two kids, Jack n' Jill Bath and roof deck on top) a good bit of steel had to be retrofitted atop the ground support to carry or distribute the weight of all of that. That was before I had a cell phone. But when I got one a couple of years ago, I found the reception inside to be spotty (although not impossible). Friends who had a cell phone in 1999 (all of them, I am a bit of a Luddite) immediately had the same problems. Recognizing the import of the recent additions, they made it easy on themselves and just went outside to use their phones.

But maybe such problems for people on the ground are somewhat irrelevant to this Thread. The problem is not the same. I am quite convinced that cell phone calls of the type we are used to on the ground, from planes rapidly moving from one triangulation of towers to another. were not possible in 2001. In particular, the type of extended calls containing clearly transcribed dramatic words that the OCT requires us to believe had occurred on 911. In fact, the official position back then was that any kind of electronic emission like the ones from a a cell phone might interfere with the plane's operations and communication so they were forbidden. Christ, IIRC,, the kids could not even use hand held video games!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 04:40 AM