IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Suspect In 2001 Anthrax Attacks Kills Himself.

André
post Aug 1 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

The Justice Department was preparing to file criminal charges against Bruce E. Ivins in the anthrax mailing assaults of 2001 that killed five.
By David Willman, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
9:42 PM PDT, July 31, 2008
One of the nation's top biodefense researchers has died in Maryland from an apparent suicide, just as the Justice Department was to file criminal charges against him in the anthrax mailing assaults of 2001 that killed five, the Los Angeles Times has learned.

Bruce E. Ivins, 62, who for the past 18 years worked at the government's elite biodefense research laboratories at Fort Detrick, Md., had been informed of the impending prosecution, people familiar with Ivins, his suspicious death and with the FBI investigation said.

Ivins' name had not been disclosed publicly as a suspect in the case that disrupted mail service and Senate business three weeks after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The Maryland scientist had for years played a pivotal role in research to improve anthrax vaccines, preparing anthrax formulations used in experiments on animals.

Regarded as a skilled microbiologist, Ivins also had helped the FBI analyze the powdery material recovered from one of the anthrax-tainted envelopes sent to a U.S. senator's office in Washington, D.C.

more... http://www.latimes.com/news

This post has been edited by painter: Aug 1 2008, 02:13 AM
Reason for edit: Fixed link
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 1 2008, 02:44 AM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Well, how convenient. A "lone nut" takes the fall. I guess there won't be any need for a trial, now. Not much need for the "investigation" to continue, either, it would seem.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 1 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I guess he must-a been the guy who done it!??

[/SARCASM]

Poor guy.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 1 2008, 10:19 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Anyone know how the suicide was carried out? Was it two gun shot wounds to the back of the head like other "suicides" of similar individuals?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Aug 1 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Yes, this allows the government to "close the case".

This was another inside job, all the way.

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 1 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Aug 1 2008, 07:19 AM) *
Anyone know how the suicide was carried out? Was it two gun shot wounds to the back of the head like other "suicides" of similar individuals?

From the story:

Ivins died Tuesday at Frederick Memorial Hospital after ingesting a massive dose of prescription Tylenol mixed with codeine, said a friend and colleague, who declined to be identified out of concern that he would be harassed by the FBI.

The death -- without any mention of suicide -- was announced to Ivins' colleagues at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, or USAMRIID, through a staffwide e-mail.

"People here are pretty shook up about it," said Caree Vander Linden, a spokeswoman for USAMRIID, who said she was not at liberty to discuss details surrounding the death.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Aug 1 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #7

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

Another patsy. Makes you want to sign a witnessed statement claiming that you are NOT suicidal and would NEVER commit suicide. But, then again, you MIGHT have a terrible automobile ACCIDENT.

What is happening to our once great country?
rc

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Aug 1 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 2,274

Hum! I guess that when I saw the title of this thread I was too optimistic that John Ashcroft had fallen on his sword. Chickenhawks never do.

There must be by now a very long list of suicides and accidental deaths of those close to pivotal mechanisms of the 9/11, ongoing, saga.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Aug 1 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #9

I just had a thought. Does anybody feel that there is( and/or possibly will be) an increase in these apparent "suicides/accidents/shootings" because the Bush years are coming to an end? ie: tie up loose ends and dispose of evidence(witnesses).

a scared rc

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 1 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

Don't be scared,
be aware and prepare.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 1 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #11

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (richard cranium @ Aug 1 2008, 09:30 AM) *
. . .
What is happening to our once great country?

Was this country ever as "great" as we've been led to believe? I've come to doubt it -- certainly not within my lifetime (60). The difference is that we've begun to see through the tapestry of lies that forms the government/media driven "reality bubble" we've lived in. Two things are taking place. 1: The fascist oiligarchy has become increasingly less concerned with hiding their manipulations of the public mind and 2: The internet has provided a less hierarchically controlled medium for the citizenry to share information across established social boundaries. The down side of this latter bit is that everything we say or write, every thing we read or watch, every bank transfer or purchase we make, every web site we visit is being compiled for profiling purposes.

"They hate us for our freedoms."

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Aug 1 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (painter @ Jul 30 2008, 04:53 PM) *
Was this country ever as "great" as we've been led to believe? I've come to doubt it -- certainly not within my lifetime (60). The difference is that we've begun to see through the tapestry of lies that forms the government/media driven "reality bubble" we've lived in. Two things are taking place. 1: The fascist oiligarchy has become increasingly less concerned with hiding their manipulations of the public mind and 2: The internet has provided a less hierarchically controlled medium for the citizenry to share information across established social boundaries. The down side of this latter bit is that everything we say or write, every thing we read or watch, every bank transfer or purchase we make, every web site we visit is being compiled for profiling purposes.

"They hate us for our freedoms."

It scares the hell out of me, but I'm beginning to think you are right Painter. VERY right.

rc

By the way concrning the internet----isn't the government trying to control that now( ie China) ?

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 1 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (richard cranium @ Aug 1 2008, 10:28 AM) *
I just had a thought. Does anybody feel that there is( and/or possibly will be) an increase in these apparent "suicides/accidents/shootings" because the Bush years are coming to an end? ie: tie up loose ends and dispose of evidence(witnesses).

There is an interesting discussion regarding this suicide and your question at DemocraticUnderground:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...ess=102x3418728

The "Dead Scientists" links may be of particular interest to some:

http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists...cientists2.html

http://www.stevequayle.com/dead_scientists...Scientists.html

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 1 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

YES painter, America has been on a downward curve probably from it's inception. The internet has simply provided a medium with which millions of people can finally start to connect the dots. John Adams might have been a sincere patriot, Jefferson as well - but the seeds of our enslavement were planted from the beginning.

Washington's chief Lieutenant Hamilton attempted a coup on the US government during Adam's presidency. What a tangled web we weave! Did Washington try his darndest to defeat the Redcoats ? Yes, of course he did. Was he a great president? Yes, I think so. But is that the end of the story? Definitly not. The family crest of Washington was later altered to show 5 pointed stars, but the original crest of Wash showed the Phoenician red and white stripes with the pagan Seal of Solomon - not to mention that Washington and Franklin were Masons.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1988/picture6th1.png

The US was a blank slate, to be painted by whoever had the biggest brush - there were moments of justice and clarity and righteousness, there was Andrew Jackson who threw the foreign bankers out on the curb (and barely survived an assasination attempt for his trouble), Lincoln faired less well. And the claws of international banking and industrial power sank deeper and deeper into virgin America, ignored by the ever subserviant and complacent populace. A hundred years ago, despite having no internet or alternate sources of information, the American people pretty much knew who the enemy was. That's all changed, these days you talk about a banking elite controlling government and you are a conspiracy-theorist nut-job.

I still believe in America, despite evidence that the founders were compromised from the start - if only from the words, "the price of Liberty is eternal vigilance". That's why we're all here, posting, I suppose.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 1 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

To be clear, the 6 pointed star on the crest of the Wash family had nothing to do with Judeaism, the symbol hadn't even been adopted by that religion at the time. It was still just a pagan symbol. I'm trying to address all of this in my dragon thread. Carry on.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Aug 2 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #16

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

There is considerable internet chatter already about the number of microbiologists that have been killed in mysterious circumstances since 9/11.

January/022979.htmlhttp://www.whatreallyhappened.com/deadbiologists.html

It is my recollection that Steve Alten wove it into his "Shell Game" plot.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 2 2008, 01:50 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Vital unresolved anthrax questions and ABC News

by Glenn Greenwald
Salon, Aug. 1, 2008

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/200...hrax/index.html

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Aug 2 2008, 02:11 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Another article

NYT Changes Anthrax Story…As I Was Reading It!

by Scott Creighton
American Everyman, Posted by willyloman, August 1, 2008

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2008/08/01...was-reading-it/

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 2 2008, 05:38 AM
Post #19

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

+Quote Post
André
post Aug 2 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 133

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 01:50 AM