IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Shanksville Coroner Wally Miller

Domenick DiMaggi...
post Oct 31 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #81

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

i've asked this at various threads where the duh-bunkers were mocking this evidence and they seem to die instantly when the following is proposed to them so i thought i would post it here as well......

According to the 9/11 Commission, less than a minute after Flight 93 acknowledged a routine radio transmission from the FAA’s Cleveland Center (see 9:27 a.m. September 11, 2001), John Werth—the controller handling the flight—and pilots of other aircraft in the vicinity of Flight 93 hear “a radio transmission of unintelligible sounds of possible screaming or a struggle from an unknown origin.” [Federal Aviation Administration, 9/11/2001; 9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004; CBS News, 9/10/2006] Someone, presumably Flight 93’s pilot Jason Dahl, is overheard by controllers as he shouts, “Mayday!” [New York Times, 7/22/2004] Seconds later, the controller responds, “Somebody call Cleveland?” Then there are more sounds of screaming and someone yelling, “Get out of here, get out of here.” [Toronto Sun, 9/16/2001; Newsweek, 9/22/2001; Observer, 12/2/2001; MSNBC, 7/30/2002; 9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004] Then the voices of the hijackers can be heard talking in Arabic. The words are later translated to show they are talking to each other, saying, “Everything is fine.” [Newsweek, 12/3/2001]

Shortly before Flight 93 reverses direction and heads east, someone in its cockpit radios in and asks the FAA for a new flight plan, with a final destination of Washington, DC. [ABC News, 9/11/2001; ABC News, 9/14/2001] Jeff Krawczyk, the chief operating officer of a company that tracks aircraft movements, later comments, “We hardly ever get a flight plan change. Very unusual.” [Washington Business Journal, 9/11/2001] Who it is that makes this request is unclear. The hijacker takeover of Flight 93 occurred around 9:28 a.m. (see (9:28 a.m.) September 11, 2001) [9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 11] , so it is presumably made by one of the hijackers. Twenty-five minutes later the pilot hijacker will also program a new destination into the plane’s navigational system (see 9:55 a.m. September 11, 2001).

so this shows up as an arrival at dca because al qaeda [after being heard hijacking a plane on a day when 2 other hijacked planes have already been slammed into the wtc] contacted faa and made a highly unusual request for a flight path change to help them reach their target which is approved. is that what the claim is?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 31 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #82

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I have heard the first few radio transmissions, but nothing about "changing the flight plan to IAD"

If true, that would agree with the other info here at PFT that 93 ultimately landed IAD.

And how do they know that a new destination was programmed into the nav system by the pilot?

The big airplanes don't go into DCA do they? I thought all the big planes go into IAD.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 31 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #83

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 31 2008, 08:23 AM) *
The big airplanes don't go into DCA do they? I thought all the big planes go into IAD.

I always changed planes at Dulles (IAD) when I flew through there (with reasonable frequency), and I've never been to DCA. BTW IAD is one of the "spookiest" places that I've ever been IMHO, but I suppose that Langley still has it beat by a little. ;)

EDIT: So is that source from Thompson's timeline then Dom? It looks like it.

EDIT2: It looks like FlightArrivals.com has most of the United DCA arrivals coming out of Chicago O'Hare today (one from Denver DIA). I didn't see any plane types, but all the O'Hare flights were numbered between 600 and 620.

Link might not paste:

http://www.flightarrivals.com/cgi-bin/WebO...sWFn2Gaz7o/3.15

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Oct 31 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #84

QUOTE (dMole @ Oct 29 2008, 04:00 PM) *
EDIT: So is that source from Thompson's timeline then Dom? It looks like it.

correct

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 31 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Well come on then Dom, post the link then for we "lazy old men" already. We've got trolls to slay...

See what happens when I try "subtle" and "diplomatic?" thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Nov 20 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #86

QUOTE (dMole @ Oct 30 2008, 12:29 AM) *
Well come on then Dom, post the link then for we "lazy old men" already. We've got trolls to slay...

See what happens when I try "subtle" and "diplomatic?" thumbsup.gif

flight 93 timeline.

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Nov 20 2008, 01:50 AM
Post #87

so haven taken a proper amount of time to consider all of this and reflecting back on this interview some things kind of stick out to me.

1) no human remains on the 11th. none were seen/found.

2) small amount of human remains recovered on the 12th. we viewed this images. several images of each remain and what stuck out to me is that they were all laying in 'dirt'. the only dirt there is the road which means they should have been in plain sight. they appeared to not be concealed in any manner in the images. one was a severed arm and no blood anywhere near the dirt under it.

3) miller confirms no blood at the scene. not a single drop anywhere.

4) no documentation of evidence inside the crater. no remains alleged to have been recovered were documented in any way shape or form.

5) miller claims photographs of the remains are located off site but has all his other photos including ones of human remains there in a shoe box.

6) fbi seemed to have been recovering the remains and bringing them into the dmort setup. miller photographed what he recovered the rest was photographed [allegedly] in the lab. this leaves the location of the remains impossible to identify.

7) fbi provided a list of names of who wally miller was going to find.

8) fbi brought victims samples in from family members in order for wally to be able to identify them.

9) fbi was in complete control provided names, remains, & dna samples to the coroner.

10) miller seems to indicate he identified all of the passengers and yet concedes that remains went to armed forces dna lab in maryland.

11) he still retains 3 caskets of 'unidentifiable' remains that aren't necessarily hijacker remains but just remains which are beyond identification or do not match any provided samples. why weren't these sent to the lab in maryland?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 20 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #88

Wally Miller is a damn liar.

+Quote Post
Rickysa
post Nov 20 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #89

Member No.: 2,762

QUOTE (amazed! @ Nov 20 2008, 09:57 AM) *
Wally Miller is a damn liar.

He sure seems to be "pissy" during the interview...I concur....I'd get cranky having to lie repeatedly and not to contradict myself or forget my lines.

+Quote Post
gepay
post Feb 13 2011, 12:56 AM
Post #90

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,270

QUOTE (amazed! @ Aug 20 2008, 04:33 PM) *
Reality? Sure!

In reality, the chances of there being a new investigation are about the same as a new investigation into JFK or MLK or OKC. Ain't gonna happen.

I agree with amazed. We will never know the truth of what happened as we are not the perps and by perps I do not mean the alleged hijackers or the Saudi man in a cave in Tora Bora. I agree with dom that the most likely story is somthing along the lines of the plane being shot down and there being a bomb aboard. I do believe in the possibility of Mk Ultra extensions to suicide bombers but most of the FBI listed types seemed to be manipulated patsies. We can send remote controlled space probes to the rings of Saturn so remotely controlled Boeings are very believable to me. If one follows what few verifiable facts that can be found and verified, what does this tell us about the macroparasites that are controlling us with controlled events such as 911?
This was said about the JFK assassination but it applies just as well to 9/11.
"President Kennedy's assassination was the work of magicians. It was a stage trick, complete with accessories and fake mirrors, and when the curtain fell, the actors, and even the scenery disappeared . . . the plotters were correct when they guessed that their crime would be concealed by shadows and silences, that it would be blamed on a 'madman' and negligence.'
Farewell to America – James Hepburn (a pseudonym) 1968

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 26 2013, 06:30 PM
Post #91

Well now the matter of Wally Miller is mostly resolved, thanks to a subsequent interview by Christopher Bollyn, and told in his fine book, Solving 911.

Bollyn went to interview Wally, years later, regarding the incident at Dover AFB Mortuary in February 2012 with disposal of remains. In that incident, Wally was quoted by AP, and Bollyn followed up and eventually had a personal interview with him.

After discussing the Dover incident, talk turned to 911. Apparently it was a friendly interview, with some of Wally's employees in the room. Wally's main business is a funeral home, and he is merely county coroner on a part time basis.

During the interview, Wally's employees called out "Tell him what the FBI told you Wally."

He did, and it all makes perfect sense. The feds were late to the party. Wally got there first, and being an honest man told the TV cameras that there was nothing in the field that looked like a crashed airliner. Nothing to see. Several of his assistants tell the same story--no airplane, no bodies, nothing.

The feds show up, and try to make the best of a bad situation. In private, they ask Wally to be "a team player". Naturally he agrees to do that. Who is going to say no?

So the feds rent some local heavy equipment and back hoes and such, and declare a spot in the woods about 1800 away from the hole in the ground to be the ACTUAL site of the crash, in the woods. Rope it off, and even the land owner, Jim Svonavec, is not allowed at the site in the woods.

They set Wally up at some command post 10 miles away in the county, and he is presented DNA samples supposedly belonging to person A and person B. Never saw a body, but signed off on a bunch of deaths.

At least they are able to chuckle about it in Shanksville today.

+Quote Post
Ret737Driver
post Feb 28 2014, 11:32 AM
Post #92

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,483

There is absolutely no way that small alleged impact hole was of a Boeing 757 aircraft, period.
USNPGS ASO '77

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Feb 28 2014, 01:31 PM
Post #93

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Ret737Driver @ Feb 28 2014, 04:32 AM) *
There is absolutely no way that small alleged impact hole was of a Boeing 757 aircraft, period.
USNPGS ASO '77

Agreed, the hole is too small:

A B757 has 124ft 10in wingspan. The gash is over 20ft too short. Not speaking that the hole also looks too shalow for an impact of a plane at 500+ kts weighting 180000lb (both values according to the alleged FDR) - the recorded gross weight implies the plane must have had on board at very least 35000lb of jetfuel - the absolute absence of major fires on the site makes the observation quite incompatible with the gross weight recorded by the alleged FDR.

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Mar 1 2014, 01:18 PM
Post #94

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

Something that I have also noticed from the Google Earth photograph is the burn pattern. Between the hole and the burned woods is some grass that here appears to be in summer brown. Other photographs show unburned brown grass around the hole. Why is the grass not burned between the hole and the woods and all around the hole. Plus, the burned woods is off to the side of the impact at a sharp angle to the wings. Thinking of momentum and physics, what kind of momentum would the plane have to have at impact to send all of the fuel in that direction? Certainly no straight down. Also, if the plane impacted the ground straight down, as they claimed and as would be necessary to make such a perfect impression, why is there not a fire pattern all around the hole? I can answer all of these questions: a B-757 did not crash into the ground at this location.

Also, on my Google Earth, all satellite photographs have been removed from 1994 to 2004. I remember seeing more there during that period before.

This post has been edited by bobcat46: Mar 1 2014, 01:26 PM

+Quote Post
Godspeed2012
post Mar 2 2014, 11:02 AM
Post #95

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,622

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Feb 28 2014, 12:31 PM) *
Agreed, the hole is too small:

A B757 has 124ft 10in wingspan. The gash is over 20ft too short .

My friend it has been proven that what you think what are wing dents or scars were not at all caused by a Boeing 757 on September 11 2001.

Dont get caught in the trap /lie, there were no wing scars left behind. The damage to the ground on 911 is a mere 14x10 feet oblong crater. Impossible to have been caused by anything remotely the size of Boeing 757.

Check out my thread here. Dont get fooled, dont spread more lies.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22604

This post has been edited by Godspeed2012: Mar 2 2014, 11:06 AM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 05:55 PM