IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Video: Laser-guided Uav(s) Hit Tower(s)?, thus the flash prior to impact, merged

Rickysa
post Sep 30 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #21

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

It's still there today...

but something curious starting around 2:00....plane-type thing flying just over the ground with some form of munition close behind...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 30 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #22

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Rickysa @ Sep 28 2008, 02:51 PM) *
It's still there today...

but something curious starting around 2:00....plane-type thing flying just over the ground with some form of munition close behind...

That looks like some type of rocket propelled sled launching a 'penetrator' type missile. Catch the video at 2:01 looking from above and note that the track runs into a bank of soft material to slow down and stop the sled once the penetrator has left the sled, or to ensure release of the missile.

The view from the side at 2:01-2:04 is rather odd because now the white barrier viewed earlier is now behind with the movement from right to left whereas it should be left to right if the barrier we see is that in the picture during the overhead views.

What the projectile is I am not sure but why does it travel through a short inverted V of a tunnel between release and striking the flat of the target? Some form of magnetic acceleration maybe?

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 2 2008, 03:09 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Laser "Guitar Heroes"

http://www.popsci.com/diy/article/2008-07/...ng-music-lasers

+Quote Post
Freedomlover911
post Apr 14 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #24

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 381

Please drop by to check out this video posted on my YT channel:
www.youtube.com/freedomlover911
Video is called "Evidence of Military Technology on 9/11"

I created this video after several years of research and having a background in older types of remote guidance technology (specifically targeting systems). Please reply to this post if you have comments. I am not able to access my channel at this time due to limited access to outside computer these days (outside of work that is...)

Enjoy and please write me about this if anyone has questions!
Freedomlover911

+Quote Post
dMz
post Apr 14 2009, 02:31 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

The video above was merged with this existing thread. That specific title was a little over-ambitious for the UA175 forum: "Proof That 175 Was Controlled By Remote, Video evidence of remote operation"

This appears to be the same video that YouTube has since removed from the original post #1 of this thread.

Laser Targeting UAV, Evidence of Military Technology on 9/11 (original)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4BJ89Df5Q

+Quote Post
Freedomlover911
post Apr 14 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #26

Why was my post deleted?

New post:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=16971

This post has been edited by Freedomlover911: Apr 14 2009, 03:19 PM

+Quote Post
Freedomlover911
post Apr 14 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (dMole @ Apr 12 2009, 04:31 PM) *
The video above was merged with this existing thread. That specific title was a little over-ambitious for the UA175 forum: "Proof That 175 Was Controlled By Remote, Video evidence of remote operation"

This appears to be the same video that YouTube has since removed from the original post #1 of this thread.

Whew! Thanks dMole, that first video link must have been from someone who copied it and reposted. When I first saw this thread and saw the video was removed I freaked a little. I haven't been able to check my YT for awhile now. All video sites are now blocked at my office. *sigh* Thanks for posting the original!
FL911

+Quote Post
Freedomlover911
post Apr 14 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (dMole @ Sep 13 2008, 01:06 PM) *
EDIT: One more question- why don't more WTC videos show the IR targeting dots? [Oh gawwwddd, here comes my "favorite" word "fakery." doh1.gif ]

I don't know if anyone answered you dMole, but here it is. In 2001, CCD or digital cameras were not very common in the general public, and was limited to early cell phone cameras and a few professionals. The older analog cameras (using tapes) were the most common camera of the day and they could not pick up the NIR spectrum much like our own eyes can not. This footage was captured by Ms Spell, a professional videographer, and the camera was undoubtedly a digital. Call any audio visual services company and speak with someone who has been around for awhile. Besides my military background in guidance/targeting systems, I was also an AV professional in those years.
Thanks for asking smile.gif
Sorry I haven't checked back often enough to reply to everyone's comments!
Peace
FL911

+Quote Post
Trapster
post Apr 14 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #29

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,177

Holy Cow!

There are reports (John Loftus) that US Army Rangers used a laser device to guide in those multiple cruse missiles in to the exact same spot on the Saddam Hussein bunker in March 2003.

So, I'd say the technology is real.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Apr 14 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

QUOTE (Trapster @ Apr 14 2009, 07:24 PM) *
So, I'd say the technology is real.

The 1991 Laser Target Designation manual is linked at my post #2 above on this thread, from a long time ago. The LGB (Laser Guided Bomb) goes back to the Vietnam "police action" days and the Paveway series of laser-designated bombs. The AGM-65 Maverick missile was developed a little later and travels at Mach 0.93 (so I'd say that laser targeting technology was quite functional by the early 1970s).

We don't have verifiable proof that the aircraft alleged to be "AA11" and "UA175" actually had laser seekers retrofitted to their avionics though for the WTC events.

As far as remote control of aircraft, there is much on that subject on this historical thread:

Asking For Some Clarification... What is and is not likely...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=10700

+Quote Post
Trapster
post Apr 15 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #31

For real confirmation, we would need to see another video tape from about the same angle. Putting 'dots' of light on a vid is real easy to do now in the day of computer editing. I'd like to see if the same dot shows up on another camera.

The creator of this piece on YouTube makes a solid case that the origin of the designator would have been one of those pilot-less drone aircraft. Or, perhaps it originated from one of those many helicopters in the area that morning.

In the end, the question is moot. It does not mater that we know every detail of the event.

The Official Conspiracy Theory fails the credibility test completely. 9/11 was an Inside Job.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 15 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Hmm, I once thought there must have been something for the "planes" to home in on.
an IR laser dot from a UAV, makes sense,
accidentally picked up by a digital camera,
fits as well.

Even today, you can see the blinking invisable IR LED,
on the front of any remote control,
through the screen on most digital cameras.

This is relativly old technology,
tested, tried and true, kind of stuff.

+Quote Post
Freedomlover911
post Apr 15 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (Trapster @ Apr 13 2009, 02:07 AM) *
For real confirmation, we would need to see another video tape from about the same angle. Putting 'dots' of light on a vid is real easy to do now in the day of computer editing. I'd like to see if the same dot shows up on another camera.

Trapster, I too wondered if the "dot" would appear on any other video. Since discovering this in '04, I had searched for years, reviewing every piece of video available on the net or the many DVDs that have come out since. When I did find it somewhere, I discovered that it was always from the same source! It (the dot) has appeared in many network television programs as well as the several "investigative" conspiracy theory documentaries.
I sourced this video from original stock footage collected by CameraPlanet that had been digitally transferred and stored to their servers. When I originally found this, there was nary a mention of laser targeting anywhere, and due to the strange atypical movement of the "dot" (which was inconsistent with typical targeting operations), I almost dismissed it entirely but never forgetting about it. It wasn't until I was reviewing more of the same collection of CP video I had on hand that I discovered the small UAV buzzing around north of GZ and it began to make sense. The funny thing about this whole piece of footage is that it actually displays a terrible job of an LD operation and could have nearly been a total failure were it not for redundant guidance systems likely in place at the time.

QUOTE (Trapster @ Apr 13 2009, 02:07 AM) *
In the end, the question is moot. It does not mater that we know every detail of the event.

Well, on that I must disagree although I do see your point. This type of evidence as i have presented in the video could actually lead to the people in charge of this targeting mission and lead further up to the group who called for the operation in the first place. Let's call it "video forensics". Stating "inside job" is about as vague as one can possibly classify such an event, but if we can discover who had this technology at the time (private contractor maybe?) we can get to the actual perpetrators. On that I have my own theories based upon some information I came across in a book called "False Flag 9/11" by Phillip Marshall. Although he does not publicly subscribe to the remote control theories, he is forthcoming with information about a base in Arizona with planes similar to the ones that crashed into the Towers. The base is well known in secret CIA circles as being run by none other than that private contractor to the stars...Blackwater (now known as "XE", pronounced "Zee").

To make it even more interesting....remember those "put options" placed on certain airline and investment banks just before 9/11? It has been mentioned more than once that they were placed through a German bank with ties to none other than our old CIA buddy Buzzy Krongard. I found out much later that Buzzy had a brother, who was admonished by Congress about 18 months ago for lying about his brother Buzzy sitting on the board of Blackwater and tying up investigations into illegal actions by their forces on the ground in Iraq. Krongard the younger worked in the Defense Department and he was in charge of mercenary contracts for the Pentagon (namely Blackwater). So, was Blackwater involved in the operation? Maybe. Is it just a coincidence of their ties to the Krongards who have also been tied to "insider trading" foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks? I am leaning towards no.

So, I ask you...are details of how the attack was carried out important? They aren't if we don't do anything with what we have dug up so far. I am trying to get this out to as many people as possible hoping that someone "within" certain circles or even with the Justice Dept will look into it further and leak more of what we need to make a case. I think the case will have to be brought up by the Justice Department...and Obama has already said that he has no interest in helping us. You just may be right after all.

+Quote Post
Trapster
post Apr 15 2009, 05:52 PM
Post #34

Well, I say the 'little details' mater not because on its face, the '19 Arabs with box cutters' falls apart. It's just like the JFK assassination with Oswald and the WWI 1917 bolt action rifle. Not believable.

As for 'Inside Job', I think that is a perfect description. Ya see, with an Inside Job there MUST be an OUTSIDE criminal organization that puts its people 'inside' the official apparatus for the perps to be able to pull off the crime. Think of the NORAD and FAA stand down.

As for the 'who' question, now that gets us into the 'Why, for what long range purpose?' question...which is really important. Once ya get the answer to that question, then the entire Universe of understanding will have to be changed.

Who?
Look to Booze, Allen, Hamilton 'consulting' firm. Look at the capability they have and who they are connected to.

Long range purpose?
Anglo/American Empire.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 15 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Trapster @ Apr 15 2009, 02:52 PM) *
Long range purpose?
Anglo/American Empire.

AKA, new world order.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 07:33 PM