IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
WTC1 Victim, Jim Gartenberg, "Core blown out"- calls ABC7 from floor 86 before Collapse

Leslie Landry
post Sep 16 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

This post has been edited by Leslie Landry: Sep 16 2008, 11:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 26 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Thanks Leslie.

I hadn't heard this one before. Mr. Gartenberg told ABC 7 news that he was on the east side of the 86th floor of WTC1 North.

Most importantly, at 1:33 he says that the core was "blown from the inside out." Earlier [EDIT: at 0:31 IIRC] he had said that the core is partially blown out. Again at 02:15, he says "the elevators are blown out." An RF proximity fuse system triggered by the approach of a "passenger" aircraft (pre-"AA11 impact") could easily have initiated the first blasts.

This thread should eventually be moved to North Tower section, but let's leave it here for a while.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 26 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (dMole @ Sep 26 2008, 10:19 AM) *
Thanks Leslie.

This thread should eventually be moved to North Tower section, but let's leave it here for a while.

If you think it should go to the North Tower Section, then feel free...i would probably agree with you on that smile.gif

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Sep 26 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #4

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

Trapped on the 86th floor of WTC1 by blocked fire doors, Mr James M Gartenberg (age - 36) was just 8 floors below where the aircraft struck. Mr Gartenberg was on the east side of the North Tower facing the East River and the aircraft struck on the northeast side of the North Tower. The core must have blown towards Mr Gartenberg else how could he have seen it? The inner glass was blown out on the 86th floor, but not the outer glass according to Mr Gartenberg. Therefore the heavy core blowing out was almost at right angle to the direction of the aircraft inertia. Eight floors lower and the heavy core blowing out can only be explained by planted demolition charges. Jet fuel burning could not possibly exert that much force 8 floors below the impact zone.

Map of New York showing location of East River - WTC at lower end of peninsula

Is it not odd how the ABC media prostitutes did not want to talk to Mr Gartenberg after he stated the building core was blown out from the inside? Did they have a 9-11 planner on their earphones instructing them on their every move? At 9:32 + 3, they could have interviewed Mr Gartenberg for 53 more minutes until WTC1 was destroyed at 10:28. Why did they not want to talk to him? He was still talking on his phone and those lousy bastards did not want to talk to him.

On September 11th, 2001 Mr Gartenberg was going to work for his last day at Julien J. Studley Inc. in the WTC. He had accepted an offer from another company in Midtown, and went in to move out and say goodbye.
86TH FLOOR
James Gartenberg, victim
Patricia Puma, victim
Julien Studley
Portraits of Grief: Love at First Sight
Portraits of Grief: Two Days a Week

James Gartenberg and Patricia Puma were on the 86th floor of Tower 1, well below the bottom of the impact zone on the 94th floor. But they said that access to the exits was blocked by the collapsed walls and debris. They were unable to escape. During the crisis, both Mr. Gartenberg and Ms. Puma had numerous conversations, including three with a reporter for The New York Times. This is their account of the conditions:

``The explosion on the 86th floor seemed to come from the inside out, rather than the outside in,'' said Mr. Gartenberg, 35, of Manhattan. ``That's why the core of the building is as damaged as it is. The fire door is blocked. It either closed from the force of the explosion or as a fire precaution. The elevators are completely blown out.''

Patricia Puma, who worked in the same office, said: ``The wall in the ladies room started to crack -- it looked like an earthquake. The noise and debris falling outside the building are frightening.

``It looked like the explosion came up through the elevator,'' said Ms. Puma, 33, of Staten Island. ``It looks like the firewall came down and I believe the stairs are on the other side of it.''

Mr. Gartenberg said that the interior glass doors were blown out, but the external windows were intact. He and Ms. Puma considered climbing across the debris to reach the stairs, but more debris fell, ``so we backed off.''

The explosion rocked through his office. ``Good God, could we feel it hitting,'' said Mr. Gartenberg. ``I could feel the whole building shake. There was no windows on our floor blown out.''

As he signed off, Mr. Gartenberg asked that his location be given to rescuers. ``I'm not the easiest guy to reach. We need air.''

Interview by Jim Dwyer
http://www.mishalov.com/wtc_northtower.html
JAMES M. GARTENBERG
Love at First Sight

''When I first met him, he was running the University of Michigan Alumni Club meeting. He was president of the New York City chapter. I was impressed with his leadership skills, how well he was organized, his intelligence, his presence, his ability to negotiate in difficult situations when there was conflict. I said to myself, 'I want to marry him.' ''

That was in 1989. James M. Gartenberg, a man who would be hugely thrilled to know that Coach Lloyd Carr and the entire Michigan football squad signed a condolence card to his family, took a long time to come to the same conclusion about Jill Freeberg that she had about him.

But figure it out he surely did. Married six years ago, happily ensconced on the Upper East Side, father of Nicole, 2, with another child on the way, Mr. Gartenberg, 35, was moving out of his office at 1 World Trade Center on Sept. 11. His employer, Julien J. Studley Inc., the commercial real estate firm, was shifting him to Midtown.

Mr. Gartenberg spent some of his last minutes on ABC-TV, calmly describing the situation on the 86th floor.

He was making plans to take his family to next month's Michigan-Wisconsin game. He had taught Nicole -- ''his heart and soul'' -- to yell ''Go Blue!'' when Michigan was on television. He secretly fantasized about wearing navy pants embossed with little maize M's when he was suitably old.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=all

86th floor
“The explosion on the 86th floor seemed to come from the inside out, rather than the outside in,” said Mr. Gartenberg, 35, of Manhattan. “That's why the core of the building is as damaged as it is. The fire door is blocked. It either closed from the force of the explosion or as a fire precaution. The elevators are completely blown out.” http://www.mishalov.com/wtc_northtower.html

86th floor:
``It looked like the explosion came up through the elevator,'' said Ms. Puma, 33, of Staten Island. ``It looks like the firewall came down and I believe the stairs are on the other side of it.'' Accounts from the North Tower. The New York Times, May 26, 2002. Interview by Jim Dwyer
http://911stories.googlepages.com/insideth...ssaccounts91-60

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 26 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 331

Fascinating story guys, thanks so much.

Such a romantic tragedy there with the young man and woman. Truth is stranger than fiction.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 27 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #6

Thanks Spreston. By hearing this mans voice on the phone, he sounds like a very nice, sweet man. reading the second article, I'm going to admit it brought a tear. Being so involved in this subject and reading about it everyday or watching clips even after all these years, it certainly doesn't make it easier.

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 27 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #7

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

I think you're right SPreston. Interesting the way the anchors become silent at 1:46 right after he said that portions of the core had collapsed -- as if something else is going on. My guess is there were "directors" in all or most of the control rooms monitoring the broadcasts. Without giving any explanation what so ever, they can give the 'direction' to move on to another subject or caller or another reporter. This direction might come as a mild shock to the anchors (assuming they were clueless) who would naturally view the direction to 'move on' as odd. Why disengage from someone directly experiencing an emergency? But, for them, 'orders are orders'. I'm just guessing here, of course, but that is what it sounds like to me. At about 2:00, after the silence as the male anchor begins talking about bridge closures, you can hear Mr Gartenberg is still talking to someone in the background. His voice comes a bit more to the foreground to the point where he says the elevators have been blown out and then they totally cut away.

This is just about as close to a "smoking gun" as you can get showing media manipulation and strongly countering the official "fire did it" OCT.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 27 2008, 06:17 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Thanks again SP,

The "tradecenter.gif" diagram linked to "wtc_p200009-1.jpg" (the WTC plaza "top view" graphic above, not the lib.utexas.edu .JPG) has several errors though.

Now looking at:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/wtc_p200003-1.jpg

The Murray & Church St. "engine" [portion from an indeterminate aircraft] "found" underneath a scaffold is discussed at:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=636

The WTC5 roof "fuselage" debris is covered at:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=8928

And the "landing gear" from either "UA175"/45 Park Place or else "AA11"/West St. must be the one discussed at:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=8925

Of course, no one has been able to provide a serialized part that conclusively matches the maintenance logs for either AA11 [B767-223ER #N334AA B# 22332, GE CF6-80A2, Mode 3A 1443 off 08:20:38] or UA175 [B767-222 #N612UA B# 21873, PW JT9D-7R4D, Mode 3A 1470 > 3020 > 3321] in 7 years...

Thanks to Waterdancer for starting most/all? of the threads above and for all the excellent photographic research. thumbsup.gif
Reason for edit: Added serial number data

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Sep 27 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #9

Patriotic American

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Sep 27 2008, 10:13 AM) *
Thanks Spreston. By hearing this mans voice on the phone, he sounds like a very nice, sweet man. reading the second article, I'm going to admit it brought a tear. Being so involved in this subject and reading about it everyday or watching clips even after all these years, it certainly doesn't make it easier.

Definitely not a selfish man Leslie, and a brave man; showing great concern for others while his own life was at stake.

Perhaps if the ABC morons had bothered to talk to him longer . . . . . who knows? The MSM is certainly not at the top of my list of favorite persons.

James and Jill Gartenberg . . . . . . . James and Nicole

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 28 2008, 08:14 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (painter @ Sep 25 2008, 02:18 PM) *
My guess is there were "directors" in all or most of the control rooms monitoring the broadcasts. Without giving any explanation what so ever, they can give the 'direction' to move on to another subject or caller or another reporter.

One would hope that some digging is being carried out to discover who these complicit parties were. Their names should be on any 'to interrogate' list.

Also the anchors themselves are not free of censure here not least because they should have some idea who had steered them away from this most telling bit of evidence that explosions reduced the integrity of the central cores early on. These early explosions themselves were reported on by many during filming that day - the clips of which were quickly swept under the carpet by the MSM of all badges.

This is another valid piece of evidence to put in the way of OCT'ists who cannot see CD when it is put right under their noses.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 28 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 331

I'm with ya Painter. It must be rotten to the core--they are whores for an agenda.

An agenda that works against democracy and liberty.

+Quote Post
Ayla
post Sep 29 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #12

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,833

Very moving to read this story, makes me sad and angry at the same time.

You can't get a better "scoop" than this, someone live, from inside the building and they cut off. It seems very strange indeed.

You can almost hear them: "We can't talk to you any more now, there's some important news about some bridges, have a nice day, bye bye".

Idiots.

/Martin

This post has been edited by Ayla: Sep 29 2008, 05:29 PM

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Sep 29 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #13

Patriotic American

Taking another look at the Jim Gartenberg video

The perfect human interest story for the boob tube addicted American public.
But the MSM ABC anchors dropped it like a hot potato. Why?

Great initial enthusiasm from the media reporters, with a trapped coherent and quite calm victim on the
86th floor of WTC 1 with a good cell phone connection. Jim was willing to talk, calmly taking time to reassure
other familes who might have loved ones trapped in WTC1 and who might be tuning in to ABC. Jim
specifically attempted to describe clearly what he had experienced and witnessed. Don't forget Jim and
Patricia Puma were trapped on floor 86, 8 floors below the impact at floors 94 to 98. And the core of each
tower was immensely strong, constructed with huge structural steel girders upon which burning fuel would be
like a puff of smoke. Photos of Remains of the Twin Towers in Hanger 17 - Core columns

QUOTE (From the video)
Jim: . . . . part of the core of the building is blown out . . .

. . . . . . .

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.
The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Female anchor: What were you

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

Female anchor: SILENCE
Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

Complete loss of interest by the male and female anchors even though Jim can still be heard faintly talking in the background.
The bastards must have turned the sound down. They could have had a nice long interview with him until either his cell phone
died or the building fell 53 minutes later. But they didn't give a damn did they? A whole bunch of information about the building
and the fires and possible explosions might have been learned, but I guess they wanted no part of any of that. Two people trapped
on the 86th floor would at least have had caring human support, but these two asshole ABC anchors just did not give a sh*t did they?

You know when the American people finally get awakened and get those 9-11 gallows warmed up, there might be
a whole bunch of mainstream media persons we might wish to stand in line for their turn on the noose.

This post has been edited by SPreston: Sep 29 2008, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post
ogrady
post Nov 1 2008, 08:52 PM
Post #14

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,291

Watch this video and see how the news anchors blow off an on-the-scene witness after he describes the core being blown first and the glass bursting out of the building and not in.

Very enlightening:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1eSVsid7eKE

+Quote Post
ogrady
post Nov 2 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,291

That's a go for a move. I thought about the location after I had posted this. Sorry for the duplication. Thanks.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 6 2008, 05:49 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Bump, because this is such a sad story, and SO KEY to understanding this entire mess...

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 6 2008, 06:16 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Thanx for the bump, dMole ... I hadn't seen this. Pretty incredible how the station reacts and moves off the story.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 7 2008, 05:19 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

(0:28) "...a fire door has trapped us..." nonono.gif

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Dec 8 2008, 09:15 AM
Post #19

Patriotic American

Trapped on the 86th floor of WTC1 by blocked fire doors, Mr James M Gartenberg (age - 36) was just 8 floors below where the aircraft struck. Interesting the way the anchors become silent at 1:46 right after he said that portions of the core had collapsed -- as if something else was going on.

(0:31 in the video)
Jim: . . . . part of the core of the building is blown out . . .

. . . . . . . (1:16 in the video)

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.

The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Female anchor: What were you . . .

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

Female anchor: SILENCE

Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

Complete loss of interest by the male and female anchors even though Jim can still be heard faintly talking in the background. The bastards must have turned the sound down. They could have had a nice long interview with him until either his cell phone died or the building fell 53 minutes later. But they didn't give a damn did they? A whole bunch of information about the building and the fires and possible explosions might have been learned, but I guess they wanted no part of any of that. Two people trapped on the 86th floor would at least have had caring human support, but these two asshole ABC anchors apparently just did not give a darn did they?

Or a 9-11 perp OVERSEER shut them down before any more compromising info was leaked.

QUOTE (painter)
My guess is there were "directors" in all or most of the control rooms monitoring the broadcasts. Without giving any explanation what so ever, they can give the 'direction' to move on to another subject or caller or another reporter. This direction might come as a mild shock to the anchors (assuming they were clueless) who would naturally view the direction to 'move on' as odd. Why disengage from someone directly experiencing an emergency? But, for them, 'orders are orders'. I'm just guessing here, of course, but that is what it sounds like to me. At about 2:00, after the silence as the male anchor begins talking about bridge closures, you can hear Mr Gartenberg is still talking to someone in the background. His voice comes a bit more to the foreground to the point where he says the elevators have been blown out and then they totally cut away.

This is just about as close to a "smoking gun" as you can get showing media manipulation and strongly countering the official "fire did it" OCT.

I'm stuck on the 85th floor, unh
(0:28) a fire door has trapped us, and the core of the building is blown out.

To you firemen here, what could he possibly mean by "a fire door has trapped us"? Could fire doors in the WTC Towers be remotely locked from say the security center, so they could not be opened? Or was the fire door simply jammed by the explosions in the core or blocked by heavily damaged core sections?

I really wish the interview could have gone on much longer and we could have learned a good deal more. But that is exactly why it was cut short isn't it?

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 8 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

(0:49) "...things are under control at the moment, and the danger has not increased."

[Supports Chief Orio Palmer's "2 lines" radio call fairly well, I think. It does not support NIST's raging office fire assertions very well though.]

EDIT (01:49) [Mr. Gartenberg] : "Hello...." [as his call is being "mixed down" in studio apparently]

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 05:15 PM