IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Something Wrong With Mccain?

Quest
post Oct 2 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Now understand I don't put a lot of weight on this but I was curious nonetheless. Is it me or has anyone else noticed the oddity with the left side of McCian's face? The man does not look healthy and in fact, at the very least looks terribly stressed out and when watchtching the below video, you'll see what I mean.

http://www.americablog.com/2008/10/slow-mo...ins-facial.html

Ortiginal story here....
http://www.americablog.com/2008/10/somethi...th-mccains.html

Something just went wrong with McCain's face on national TV

UPDATE: There's now slow-motion video making it painfully clear that something is wrong.

In the post below, we showed a scene that just took place in which McCain was momentarily confused on stage, not knowing where to go. We posted the video because it was funny. But Joe just realized that literally seconds before McCain became confused on stage, his face twitched or convulsed twice. Look at the photos above and below. They're from around 5 seconds (above) and 11 second (below) into the video Joe posted below.

It happened twice. First in a rather major way at 5 seconds, then more minor at 10/11 seconds. You can see McCain's left eye twitch closed, and at the same time, the left corner of his lip twitched upwards - it's especially pronounced in the 4th photo above. What is going on with McCain's health? This isn't normal. And it happened right before he became confused and couldn't figure out how to get off the stage.

At some point, the corporate media needs to do its job and stop being a bunch of politically correct wimps. We just saw - AGAIN - something go physically wrong with McCain's face. It's not the first time it's happened, we documented it before. But the media refuses to ask McCain what is wrong with him because, well, it's not clear why. McCain is 72 years old, was tortured for five years (which couldn't have done wonders to his health), and then had 4 bouts of serious melanoma. His health is an issue, and he has never fully released his medical records in a way that permits anyone to actually peruse them correctly - he only permitted reports to look at each page of his medical records for about 10 seconds before switching to another page. And no one was permitted to copy or take with any of the records. They're now back under lock and key.

Below is the second twitch/convulsion right before McCain finished and became befuddled. Since the corporate media isn't do its job, and the McCain campaign won't release his records, we have to turn to you. Would any doctors out there please give me an analysis of what could be causing this? Here's something interesting from Wikipedia:
Several conditions can cause a facial paralysis, e.g., brain tumor, stroke, and Lyme disease. However, if no specific cause can be identified, the condition is known as Bell's Palsy.
Another theory being discussed in the comments is a mini-stroke. Another theory being discussed by a number of doctors who have written me is mini-strokes, or "transient ischemic attacks."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post Oct 2 2008, 04:46 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 145

Could this have something to do with McCain's wierdness?

McCain’s Last Hope Is Osama Bin Laden

October surprise, appearance of mythical terror leader only factor that can rescue a 7 point deficit

http://www.prisonplanet.com/mccains-last-h...-bin-laden.html

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, October 2, 2008

With just 31 days left until the presidential election, attention has turned to the widely anticipated “October surprise.” There is only one man that can now prevent Barack Obama from becoming the next President of the United States - and it isn’t John McCain.

The establishment media is certainly entertaining the probability that a late political development will impact voters, with the Associated Press today reporting, “The specter of an October surprise has already factored into the 2008 campaign.”

But with the latest polls now showing Obama ahead by at least 7 points on the back of the financial crisis, and leading McCain by as much as 15 points in key states like Pennsylvania, it’s reasonable to speculate that the only beneficiaries from any potential October surprise would be the McCain campaign.

And judging by past history it seems that there’s only one man who could help McCain overturn such a significant deficit - Osama Bin Laden.

Both John Kerry and George W. Bush attributed Bush’s 2004 success to a video tape featuring Bin Laden that was released days before voters went to the polls. Veteran news broadcaster Walter Cronkite called the tape a Karl Rove-orchestrated set up.

As we wrote on the eve of the vote four years ago, “Bush’s poll numbers have been significantly boosted and this will be enough to win him re-election.”

Bin Laden’s chastisement of Bush resulted in a 6 point swing, enabling Bush to seal a second term in office.

“It changed the entire dynamic of the last five days,” Kerry told the AP this week of the bin Laden tape. “We saw it in the polling. There was no other intervening event. We saw the polls freeze and then we saw them drop a point, because all the security moms, it agitated people over 9/11.”

Who will the finger of suspicion point to should we witness the emergence of yet another dubious Bin Laden tape or a catastrophic event linked with Al-Qaeda?

Consider the comments of one of McCain’s top advisors, Charlie Black, who in June said that a terror attack on American soil would be a “big advantage” to McCain’s election hopes. Black added that last December’s assassination of Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto had helped McCain to win the New Hampshire primary, a state he had to win to save his candidacy.

According to John Kerry, should either campaign attempt to stage an October surprise, the consequences could backfire.

“I think the media has grown much more suspicious of it because of the recent experiences,” he said, “so I suspect there’ll be a lot of scrutiny and maybe even some backlash.”

But Kerry didn’t ask any questions when Bin Laden miraculously popped up in October 2004, and many accused him of taking a dive when clear evidence of vote fraud later surfaced.

The “chatter” surrounding the probable entrance of Bin Laden or Al-Qaeda to impact the election is widespread.

According to a New York Sun report, in August America’s military and intelligence agencies intercepted messages indicating that “Al-Qaeda” was planning to launch operations to coincide with the November election.

Earlier this month, the L.A. Times speculated that the recent incursions into Pakistan are aimed at capturing Bin Laden before Bush leaves office.

The report coincided with pulitzer prize winning journalist Bob Woodward’s admission to CNN’s Larry King that the U.S. had devised a new secret weapon in the war on terror. “We’ll see - maybe they can use it on Bin Laden and all of a sudden the September or October surprise is gonna be the apprehension or the death of Bin Laden,” Woodward said.

To win the White House, McCain has to make a gargantuan comeback that is unprecedented in at least the last 50 years. He cannot do so without a major event seizing the headlines at the end of the month to knock the financial meltdown to the sidelines.

Perhaps the question to ask is not whether a Bin Laden tape will crop up in the days before the vote, but whether such a tape would be enough to make up the difference - because the scenarios that will produce a guaranteed McCain win or even a cancellation of the election altogether are far scarier than Osama’s reappearance on our TV screens.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 2 2008, 05:26 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Quest @ Sep 30 2008, 06:44 PM) *
Now understand I don't put a lot of weight on this but I was curious nonetheless. Is it me or has anyone else noticed the oddity with the left side of McCian's face? The man does not look healthy and in fact, at the very least looks terribly stressed out and when watchtching the below video, you'll see what I mean.

Somebody told me recently that McCain is suffering from some incurable and fatal disease possiblt cancer.

This would of course put Palin in the frame for P. Which would suit those who need a figure that can be manipulated. I see Palin as a marionette to GWs glove puppet.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Oct 2 2008, 05:26 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 2 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

My take on oily "Republican Barbie:"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327162/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073747/

Also, it might be quicker to try to list what is right with McSame (rather than what is wrong).

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 3 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 331

Anybody that votes for McPalin is a damn fool.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 3 2008, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

The twitch is contagious ... Palin was winkin' all through her debate.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 3 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

The Prozac Princess' medication wore off early perhaps?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:14 AM