IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: Attack On The Pentagon - Official Release, Full Film Now Available to the Public on Google

rob balsamo
post Oct 4 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Pilots For 9/11 Truth brings you analysis never seen before regarding the Attack On The Pentagon. Highly technical analysis presented in a way that the layman will appreciate and understand. A 757 reported to have caused the damage at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 is analyzed based on topography, obstacles, flight data, physics, and witness statements. In order to accurately determine and understand the nature of the attack, Pilots For 9/11 Truth constructed a 3D scale model of the Arlington area complete with US Geological Survey Topography, obstacles, structures and vehicles. Based on flight data, physics and witness statements, we take you to Arlington on that fateful day, observing through the eyes of those who were there. We let the viewer determine if it is possible for a 757 to navigate such a region and cause the physical damage reported at the Pentagon. Many common arguments made by those who make excuse for and support the government story are also addressed.

Keep in mind there are a few glitches in this video starting at 40 mins due to upload. For your own personal smooth high quality copy, please visit http://pilotsfor911truth.org/store.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 5 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

Rob et al, Great Work!! The tie in with the Pentacon stuff is forceful. My hat is off to you gentlemen.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Oct 17 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

Rob,I just wanted to commend you (and everyone else involved) on Attack On The Pentagon. It was excellent. I just got my copy last weekend and watched it 3 times. It's very professionally done. (Do I see a possible career change in the future for you? ) I liked how you presented all of the information in a "common sense","go-ahead-and-check-for yourself" type format. It really is a gem.

As always thank you for dedication and tenacity for 9/11 truth.

rc

ps. I just picked up David Ray Griffins book "The New Pearl Harbor,Revisited" and I saw your name mentioned in the Acknowledgements.

Right On thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 17 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Rob

I want to buy one, but the thing keeps throwing me into PayPal, which I don't do. MasterCard, but no PayPal.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 18 2008, 02:21 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I have been using Paypal for over 5 years... (more than 2 with the organization). Never had a problem. And if i did have a minor problem, the "Contact Us" phone numbers were connected to english speaking (based in the good ol' USA), friendly representatives... who always took care of the problem pronto.

Also keep in mind, you do not need a paypal account to offer your support in buying a DVD. You can click "Dont have a paypal account?" after clicking the "Add To Cart" button, and it will take you to a familiar "fill in your credit card info".. .screen.

RC and GP, thank you very much for your review... it is appreciated more than you know. smile.gif

Rob

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 01:54 PM