IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Theory Is The Official Story Is False

Domenick DiMaggi...
post Oct 27 2008, 04:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4i6mBekt-8
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 27 2008, 08:14 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

It seems to me that some people's command of language and powers of expression are very poor.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Oct 27 2008, 09:29 AM
Post #3

if you mean me then i believe that link is a more powerful statement than anything i could possibly say.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 27 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

For 40 years now, it has never ceased to amaze me how some folks can make such outrageous statements about aviation events. Nothing malicious, but just silly and crazy.

The statement about the lack of rivets was interesting, and seems to support the presence of some sort of UAV.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 27 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Oct 25 2008, 12:29 PM) *
if you mean me then i believe that link is a more powerful statement than anything i could possibly say.

Nah! Not you. cheers.gif salute.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 27 2008, 11:22 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (amazed! @ Oct 25 2008, 01:20 PM) *
The statement about the lack of rivets was interesting, and seems to support the presence of some sort of UAV.

The aircaft she normally sees must have rivets the size of those fitted to the Titanic (or WW1 type heavy gun carriages and tanks) if she expected to be able to see rivets at a few hundred yards and under a few coats of paint.

Mention of rivets strongly suggests priming but by whom and for what purpose eludes me at the moment.

But then most of the population are technological know-nots which is of course what the perp's relied on with all the obvious BS in the OCT and pumped out by the MM.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Oct 27 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Oct 25 2008, 02:22 PM) *
The aircaft she normally sees must have rivets the size of those fitted to the Titanic (or WW1 type heavy gun carriages and tanks) if she expected to be able to see rivets at a few hundred yards and under a few coats of paint.

where did you come to the conclusion that the plane that flew over susan mcelwains head was a few hundred yards above her?

i'm thinking more like 40 feet above her head since thats pretty much how she described it.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 28 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT @ Oct 25 2008, 07:48 PM) *
where did you come to the conclusion that the plane that flew over susan mcelwains head was a few hundred yards above her?

i'm thinking more like 40 feet above her head since thats pretty much how she described it.

Are we nit picking here! Sheeeesh! Touchy!

I was only going by her vauge waving of arms etc., you had the advantage of being there thus being able to see more clearly where she was pointing and also pick up more of her speech and gestures.

Whatever, I figure that by the time she actually picked it up and focused on it it would have been somewhat more than 40 feet away. There I can pick nits too. wink.gif

EDIT.

PS. Having done much .303 target shooting in my time I can attest that even a thousand yards is fairly close for a passing 'big bird', I was shooting tiles at that range. The tiles didn't have any rivets in them though. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Oct 28 2008, 04:45 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 28 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 331

Omega

The comment about the rivets made me think that PERHAPS the woman had once served as Rosie The Riveter. laughing1.gif Who knows, perhaps she had some sort of experience. For whatever reason, it was most interesting.

But yes, the guestimates of distance and altitude were so vague as to be almost meaningless.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Nov 5 2008, 04:17 AM
Post #10

i think the point of mrs. mcelwain stressing she didn't witness rivets was to stress how this all looked like it was one piece and nothing had been attached to it in a manner consistent with typical aircraft. naturally she could be incorrect about this but from others i have spoken with i suspect she is not.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 5 2008, 09:48 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 315

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Oct 26 2008, 03:12 PM) *
PS. Having done much .303 target shooting in my time I can attest that even a thousand yards is fairly close for a passing 'big bird', I was shooting tiles at that range. The tiles didn't have any rivets in them though. biggrin.gif

1000 yards is a long way for a .303..w/ a 400 yard zero, you end up with a 400+ inch drop

must have been fun though!

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 5 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Nov 3 2008, 11:48 AM) *
1000 yards is a long way for a .303..w/ a 400 yard zero, you end up with a 400+ inch drop

must have been fun though!

Sure was. Nearly as exciting as being in the butts scoring and waving flags etc., with rico's zinging off the metalwork now and then. But then being out on Salisbury Plain spotting and marking for Sea Vixens boring in each loosing off 2 inch RPs from 4 pods containing 36 projectiles each (144 total - mostly in ripple fire) was fairly interesting.

1000 yards was no problem for the superb SMLE (short magazine Lee-Enfield) once you got the hang of it. Superb bolt action which is why the BEF in 1914 could make the Germans think they were facing machine gun fire as their own rifles, Mauser 1898, were more clunky to operate in this respect.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 5 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 315

a friend of mine had a mkiv (i think), fun to shoot, but never got to shoot it really long ranges (the firing range was limited to about 400 yds).

a guy on another forum wrote:

"...WW I SMLE- the sights go to 2,000 yards- and they were used at that range. Oh, not one rifle shooting at one man- but in volley fire against an area type target. 200 or so riflemen dropping bullets all over your Regimental HQ would spoil your day! Some one them were actually used as counterbattery fire- taking out artillery crews at their cannon."

i had never considered stuff like that!

so thanks omega for the insights!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 04:39 PM