IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab- The Eye Of The Storm, now released

Craig Ranke CIT
post Oct 29 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

Get ready for an intense and surreal journey with Lloyde the cab driver while he is confronted by CIT with the north side evidence.

Watch and listen to his reaction with input from his FBI employee wife who he married after 9/11 but was seeing at the time.

See exclusive footage and images of the actual cab as it is today preserved on his 30 acres of property in the woods of Virginia.

Be prepared for an extremely engaging yet disturbing experience.

Home page
high quality megavideo version
lower quality google video version

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 29 2008, 06:48 PM
Post #2

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

Bump.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 29 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Very good!

I liked the method of going from video to still picture.
This shows up well in google video and punctuates the evidence.
I wish you had asked for a better description of the pole that Lloyd said he pulled out of his cab,
and how did he do it, did he stand on the hood or what.

I would say that he was "playing stupid" when he was shown the pictures of his location and was looking for any reason to "get out of the kitchen".
...he does appear to enjoy being driven around.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Oct 29 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

Great Job...like always!

While watching this, the thought came to my mind that maybe to avoid the argument with Lloyd, would have maybe been to ask him to clarify again where on the map he was or bring you to his exact location on the highway before showing him the evidence that the plane could not have been what hit the light poles. i think if you would have done this first..then he would have been in agreement that he was at the location to where the photos/videos showed...inevidably giving him no leverage to change his story.

Either way..i do have to applaud Lloyd for being so patient, i know i would have kicked you out of my house after the first couple times you called me a liar LOL. But this man, no matter what...he stayed calm and polite regardless of what was thrown at him. Thats one hell of a Trooper.

His wife on the other hand...she is ITCHING to talk! shes having a very hard time keeping this tight inside of her...hence the little clues in her words...the little slips of the tongue...trying to be indirectly obvious that she knows something.

Edit:
going back to watch the first interview again..it just REALLY shocks me to see that minimal damage to even the glass of the windshield, with that pole being THAT bent!
Also, In the first interview, Lloyd cant even remember which way he was going..but yet in the second interview...he is CERTAIN of his location. doh1.gif
Reason for edit: Error

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Oct 29 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #5

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (Turbofan)
Imagine that, several video and still photos positioning the pole, cab and Lloyd on the bridge, but
really not on the bridge.

Great video guys.

It seems to me that maybe somebody told Lloyd to move his position north up the road to where the CIT eyewitnesses all place it.

Consider that the official flight path is dead. What do they have left? Confusion. Exactly what a good military psyops campaign is supposed to produce. And National Security will protect them anyway.

So it doesn't matter what the photos show and where the official flight path was supposed to be and where the light poles are laying, just have Lloyd stick with his new location and have the pseudoskeptics castigate Craig and Aldo for making him look silly. Blame Craig and Aldo for accusing a nice old man of being part of a plot against us by our own government.

Then you have the FAA contradict all the other Federal agencies by releasing a flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo, but it still hits the Pentagon, but up too high and in a big bank with the starboard wing near the ground. More confusion. It cannot possibly hit the 1st floor or the light poles or create the original damage path through the pentagon; but that's OK. Many people will just throw up their hands and accuse the Truthers of creating all the confusion.

Of course all of this actually helps the 9-11 Truthers working on the Pentagon scenario, and it will help convince 'critical thinker' type individuals. So the perps give up a little there. But how many Americans are 'critical thinkers'? From what I've seen, not very many. Most people cannot get past the soap operas and sporting events. Get into a discussion about Waco or Oklahoma City or Flight 800, and their eyes glaze over. So confusion gets the upper hand and even though the official story just got more idiotic, the average person will just throw up their hands and turn away. Its too much for them to handle.

They simply cannot comprehend that their government would try to feed them a BS story this ridiculous, so they will not deal with it. We got the same type of nonsense with accusing Iraq of having WMDs and participating in 9-11. Then an admission publicly that there were no WMDs and Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. Then turn around and say we could not trust Iraq with WMDs and we could not let them get away with 9-11. They did that day after day. So most people just threw up their hands and let them get away with it. Too much for them to handle. Where's my beer. Give me that TV clicker.

Confusion. Contradictions. Cognitive dissonance. Doublethink. Works every time.

Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously.
Doublethink is the act of holding two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and fervently believing both.

This post has been edited by SPreston: Oct 29 2008, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Oct 30 2008, 01:46 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Oct 30 2008, 03:14 AM) *
While watching this, the thought came to my mind that maybe to avoid the argument with Lloyd, would have maybe been to ask him to clarify again where on the map he was or bring you to his exact location on the highway before showing him the evidence that the plane could not have been what hit the light poles.

Aldo said the same thing when thinking back after first seeing the footage but this is actually exactly what I did.

Lloyde never gave me the chance to discuss the north side evidence.

Right before I started getting into it, as soon as I pointed out his location on the image by the bridge, he instantly contested it.

From then on the argument hand been flipped to be about his location rather than about where the plane really flew.

But we also must remember that when I got to the door he was already AWARE of the fact that we questioned his account due to lack of damage on the hood and we already know for a fact that Russell Pickering (and likely others) had contacted him about "The First Known Accomplice?".

Lloyde made it clear right away that he knew what we had been saying so it would be extremely naive to suggest for a second that he wasn't aware of the north side evidence long before I knocked on his door.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Oct 30 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Oct 30 2008, 01:46 AM) *
Aldo said the same thing when thinking back after first seeing the footage but this is actually exactly what I did.

Lloyde never gave me the chance to discuss the north side evidence.

Right before I started getting into it, as soon as I pointed out his location on the image by the bridge, he instantly contested it.

From then on the argument hand been flipped to be about his location rather than about where the plane really flew.

But we also must remember that when I got to the door he was already AWARE of the fact that we questioned his account due to lack of damage on the hood and we already know for a fact that Russell Pickering (and likely others) had contacted him about "The First Known Accomplice?".

Lloyde made it clear right away that he knew what we had been saying so it would be extremely naive to suggest for a second that he wasn't aware of the north side evidence long before I knocked on his door.

Good point and that's true, i didn't think of that.

I went and watched the first interview again. In the beginning he states that he wasn't really even sure which way he was going nor where his exact location was. but at the end of the video when you tell him where he was, he says that he was not on the bridge.

Something i noticed in both interviews, was when he mentions that after his car got hit from the pole, he gets out, flags some speechless person down to help, he start working on getting this pole out, then he hears a "BOOM".

Now, we know for a fact, there was a second explosion. Lloyd mentions several times that it was so quiet...but what i am curious about is if he smelt, seen or felt smoke or fire..anything? People by the gas station said the heat was so intense that they felt it from way over there. Lloyd is a lot closer, tho he makes no mention of the heat, smell (which he would have noticed before the second "BOOM") Did he even look towards the pentagon before ever hearing a "BOOM". to notice if something happened there or not?

I'm just pretty curious about these things. Maybe you can Clarify if these things where mentioned or not.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Oct 30 2008, 01:01 PM
Post #8

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 30 2008, 01:01 AM) *
I wish you had asked for a better description of the pole that Lloyd said he pulled out of his cab,
and how did he do it, did he stand on the hood or what.

You should watch our first presentation with him.

http://thepentacon.com/LloydEngland_Accomp...KnownAccomplice

+Quote Post
lunk
post Oct 30 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Thanks, that was well done.
Ok, if the event was staged,
how was the hole in the windshield
and interior damage, done to the cab?

I suspect that that light pole was used to do
the damage, but then why was it taken out of the cab?
Maybe, it didn't look possible, so it was removed and
more story added to Lloyds' script.

Lloyd said that the cab wouldn't start.
It obviously hasn't been repaired, I wonder...
If this is true, then the car was staged where it stood.
(and not pre sabotaged and driven to the location,
unless it was towed there, but towing that cab with
a smashed windshield might get noticed.)

Could humans have thrust that light pole through the windshield
breaking the front passengers seat and tearing the back seat?
Hmm, possible, but it would be better to use some sort of machine,
Possibly one of those machines for putting poles up.

I wonder if there are anythings that could be used for that,
in the pentagon pictures, taken at the time...

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Oct 31 2008, 04:24 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (lunk @ Oct 30 2008, 11:48 PM) *
Thanks, that was well done.
Ok, if the event was staged,
how was the hole in the windshield
and interior damage, done to the cab?

I suspect that that light pole was used to do
the damage, but then why was it taken out of the cab?
Maybe, it didn't look possible, so it was removed and
more story added to Lloyds' script.

Lloyd said that the cab wouldn't start.
It obviously hasn't been repaired, I wonder...
If this is true, then the car was staged where it stood.
(and not pre sabotaged and driven to the location,
unless it was towed there, but towing that cab with
a smashed windshield might get noticed.)

Could humans have thrust that light pole through the windshield
breaking the front passengers seat and tearing the back seat?
Hmm, possible, but it would be better to use some sort of machine,
Possibly one of those machines for putting poles up.

I wonder if there are anythings that could be used for that,
in the pentagon pictures, taken at the time...

Lloyd seem to be honest in his obvious false statements. That is kind of difficult -
Eiter he is telling the truth about some light-polish-thing sticking out of his car
anf he pulled it out with some silent stranger without leaving even a scratch on even the
scooped-up edge of the hood next to the damaged dash board. Everyone who tries to wrap
ones brain around that will fail with that. No way to stick out something that long of the car,
but not even scartching the edge of the hood. No need to be dMole to see the physically
inpossibility. Either lloyd is intentionally lying or honest and confused.

btw: Very good and compelling idea of that still photo of that edge!

The key to this puzzle is, IMO, his wife. For me, she looks as the one with the deeper insight
to all the thins going on this day and she is most possibly influencing Lloyd with the things he has to say since then. Anyway: Extremely well done documentary, Craig and Aldo!

thumbsup.gif salute.gif handsdown.gif : Carl

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 31 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Oct 27 2008, 10:54 PM) *
Somethinh else tells me a 200 lb pole flopping around in a car that is skidding and sliding side ways would rotate and
slice the roof off.

Further, one would expect the pole to be rotating end over end at the time and if it had managed to spear the windscreen like they say it would be moving like a spinning prop and sliced its way out through the roof like a tin opener.

If the pole that size was sticking out of the windscreen it would have required a jump up onto the hood to get a hold on it.

Whatever way we look at it Lloyde's story sucks.

PS. White smoke from a damaged engine? I don't think so.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Oct 31 2008, 01:49 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 31 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Lloyde's cab appears to me to be a 1999-ish Lincoln Town Car TF. If so, we've got just under 18 feet long, and 4015 lb. curb weight.

http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com...-town-car-6.htm
----
1998-2002 Lincoln Town Car Specs & Safety
Vehicle Dimensions
Specification 4-door sedan

Wheelbase, in. 117.7

Overall Length, in. 215.3

Overall Width, in. 78.2

Overall Height, in. 58.0

Curb Weight, lbs. 4015

Cargo Volume, cu. ft. 20.6

Standard Payload, lbs. --

Fuel Capacity, gals. 19.0

Seating Capacity 6

Front Head Room, in. 39.2

Max. Front Leg Room, in. 42.6

Rear Head Room, in. 37.5

Max. Rear Leg Room, in. 41.1
Specifications Key: NA = not available; "--" = measurement does not exist.
--------------
Powertrain Options and Availability
All Town Cars got the same basic powertrain: a 4.6-liter overhead-cam V8, coupled to a 4-speed automatic transmission. Instead of the usual 200 horsepower, however, the V8 in the Cartier edition made 220 horsepower, helped by dual exhausts. That engine also was included with the Signature Touring option. All models gained 25 horsepower and 10 pound-feet of torque in 2001.
Engines Size liters /
cu. in Horse- power Torque Transmission:
EPA city/hgwy Consumer Guide Observed

ohc V8 4.6 / 281 200-225 265-275 4-speed automatic: 17/25 4-speed automatic: 17.3

ohc V8 4.6 / 281 220-240 275-285 4-speed automatic: 17/25 4-speed automatic: 17.3
Specifications Key: NA = not available; "--" = measurement does not exist.

EDIT: Does anyone think they can get the VIN number off that cab?

EDIT2: Lincoln part is confirmed (thanks to Craig's excellent photos at post #1 of the related thread). License plate # H 81340 (I'm guessing either Maryland or DC tag, but I live very far from there).

The Physical Damage To The Cab, let's look at it in context
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=15410

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Oct 31 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #13

Pretend the pole is inside it as Lloyde claimed:

Then imaging the kinetic force from the plane and the cab headed TOWARDS each other!

It's plain old silly.

I go over this in detail in this thread.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 31 2008, 05:44 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Oct 31 2008, 03:18 PM) *
If anyone is interested I know of a great airline company that will mandrel bend poles in a split second! laughing1.gif
TIA

I'm going to "educated guess" you could just call someone like these guys TF:

http://home.nas.net/~exhaustman/semi.html

"Whether you're driving a '98 Freightliner, an '86 GM schoolbus, a '52 Caterpiller[sic], or a '28 Ford tractor, our experienced installers will get you back on the job quickly. They have the skill to professionally reproduce any muffler or exhaust component in our own on-site workshop. Custom mufflers, piping, and fittings are just another day at the office for these guys! "

So does TIA mean "Turbofan In Action" then? wink.gif

Also Craig, it looks like cheapchippy is fixin' to gather his/her troll troops together. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
JFK
post Oct 31 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #15

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

QUOTE (dMole @ Oct 31 2008, 02:38 PM) *
EDIT: Does anyone think they can get the VIN number off that cab?

From the video in full screen mode - 1LNCH81F1LY809320

I can't do a legible screen grab, or I would. wink.gif

Edit - Time code in video - 50:06

Edit 2 - My bad, corrected time code.

Edit 3 - A cropped image from my camera taking a picture of my computer screen... rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by JFK: Oct 31 2008, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Oct 31 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #16

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT)
Pretend the pole is inside it as Lloyde claimed:

Here are the standard light pole dimensions:

Another thought. I figure the original pole is 37 feet long with about 4 feet broken off where the lower truss arm bolts on; about 33 feet long with a big bend. With about 6 feet of the bent end sticking through the windshield and between the front seats, and lodged in the back seat, that leaves about 5 feet over the hood and about 22 feet sticking out past the hood. Lloyde seemed to indicate that the pole was hanging out over the center of the hood. There seems to be less than 22 feet of room between the front of the taxi and the guardrail.

Is there room to pull that pole out of the windshield? To clear the windshield, they would need to back up another 6 feet; requiring 28 feet of room between the front of the car and the guardrail.

There are only three lanes there, the two regular lanes, and the exit lane which is slightly wider. Isn't a lane about 10 feet wide? The taxi is sitting almost crossways partially into the exit lane. Shouldn't the alleged pole have smashed into the guardrail and been forced over into Lloyd? What a fairy tale script the 9-11 perps have presented us with.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 31 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Although I personally detest most newer Ford autos, the following website puts that 10th digit as a 1990 (I personally think the cab looks newer, but I avoid new Fords/Lincoln like the plague), or a 2001 model year if the 'L' could be a "1" [cough * fleet contract in 2001 * cough ]

http://www.lovefords.org/tech/vinc.htm

The Wiki seems to concur:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Vehicle_Ident.../Ford/VIN_Codes

Also, why did Lloyde purchase that cab anyway (and why didn't he sell it on eBay already)? Hmmm....

EDIT: Just so I don't give the wrong impression here, I'd consider bodily amputation for a 1956 T-bird or a '71 or '72 Bronco [convertibles, of course]. wink.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Oct 31 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (SPreston @ Oct 31 2008, 04:14 PM) *
Isn't a lane about 10 feet wide?

I remember 12 feet wide on our "high speed" interstates here out West, and the following states:

http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/rules-regulations...csr/571.500.htm

"S6.2.3. Lane width. The lane width is not less than 3.5 m (11.5 ft)."

I also remember thinking the lanes were awfully "cozy" when I was driving in NY ("back East"). Many of the NY drivers could use a good Monster Truckin' too. wink.gif

EDIT: I think the Autobahn was nearly identical to those 12 foot lanes that I'm "used to," but a LOT higher speed. German drivers are likely some of the best in the world IMHO, although a Russian race car driver/grad student that I once worked with with scared the hell out of me regularly.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 11 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #19

Citizen Investigator

bumped for relevance and importance

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 11 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

pinned smile.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:47 AM