IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lloyde England & His Taxi Cab- The Eye Of The Storm, now released

Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 12 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #21

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

Thanks Rob.

Has anyone contacted their local, state, or gov't representative regarding this interview with Lloyd and the north side of Citgo flight path that implicates him?

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Nov 12 2008, 02:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 13 2008, 04:00 AM
Post #22

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Wow. I'm kind of speechless after watching that. It is as if he's been lobotomized. He knows where he was all evidence to the contrary be damned and, like you say, he's sticking with it. If we give him the benefit of the doubt and do not presume he is just flat out lying -- I certainly couldn't do that in the face of overwhelming evidence -- then we're left with this "implanted memory" kind of scenario. Way out of my league.

But one thing we do know, as others have pointed out up thread, is that we are now in an era where the PTB are "OK" with uncertainty. In fact, they cultivate it. Obama won the election but, of course, we can't prove that because the majority of votes were cast on electronic machines with no physical proof. Nevertheless, we'll report it as a fact and the government will act accordingly. This is the way they do things now. It works because the absence of certainty, like faith based science and faith based government, decreases their accountability. No one can ever "prove" anything, only make assertions.

Great job, Craig! You've captured an amazing piece of history.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 13 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #23

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

impressive video....perhaps the effect would have a bit less pronounced if the truck still contained it's engine and transmission.

edit: TF's link is to the jet blast. painter, where is the video of llyode ?

This post has been edited by GroundPounder: Nov 13 2008, 07:30 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 13 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Nov 13 2008, 04:27 AM) *
impressive video....perhaps the effect would have a bit less pronounced if the truck still contained it's engine and transmission.

edit: TF's link is to the jet blast. painter, where is the video of llyode ?

Hi GP,

Craig posted a download and a Google video link at post #1 above:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10757501

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 13 2008, 02:44 PM
Post #25

QUOTE (dMole @ Nov 11 2008, 04:58 PM) *
Hi GP,

Craig posted a download and a Google video link at post #1 above:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10757501

thanks dM, i'll give it a view

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Nov 13 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #26

nice work CIT!

lloyde's doorjamb had a build date of 6/90 for his lincoln towncar. it looks correct and consistent w/ grill, headlights and wheels

i wish you guys had asked him where on the road exactly he first noticed the pole sticking through his windshield. not that it really matters, but it would have been data.

what are the odds of the pole puncturing windshield and dash, embedding partially in the rear seat, not scratching his hood, not contacting the roadway as he is attempting to stop, not altering it's position as he makes an evasive manouever? pretty slim i would imagine. so i take it, the lamp portion was also in the cab then and removed by lloyde?

i could understand being traumatized, but under the circumstances, i would think he would be very 'moment' oriented when the pole showed up. from the video, where he claimed to be and where the photos show him ending up appear to be hundreds of yards apart....

edit: his 'neighbor' w/ the one and only photo is fishy as hell

edit2: they changed the grill in '93 (so same grill for 90-92)

This post has been edited by GroundPounder: Nov 13 2008, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Nov 13 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #27

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Nov 13 2008, 04:53 PM) *
nice work CIT!

lloyde's doorjamb had a build date of 6/90 for his lincoln towncar. it looks correct and consistent w/ grill, headlights and wheels

i wish you guys had asked him where on the road exactly he first noticed the pole sticking through his windshield. not that it really matters, but it would have been data.

what are the odds of the pole puncturing windshield and dash, embedding partially in the rear seat, not scratching his hood, not contacting the roadway as he is attempting to stop, not altering it's position as he makes an evasive manouever? pretty slim i would imagine. so i take it, the lamp portion was also in the cab then and removed by lloyde?

The odds of that happening are zero, considering that the aircraft allegedly impacted the light pole with its right wing at 535 mph, and the taxi windshield was north (left) of the left wing on the same highway the pole was supposed to be standing next to. If the wing somehow hurled the light pole in the wrong direction, then it would have been with great force after a 535 mph impact, and the hurled 200+ pound pole impacting the 40 mph windshield coming towards it, would have created a lot more damage to the taxi and likely killed Lloyde.

No. Only the small end of the large main pole was alleged to have entered through the windshield. The truss arm is 6 feet long and the windshield hole much too small to allow the main pole/truss arm/lamp head assembly to enter in one piece. Look at these poles and parts from the VDOT yard. Notice that the truss arm is a two piece assembly which bolts to the main pole and holds the lamp head at the other end. Holes are drilled in two areas of the small end of the main pole to attach the truss arm to with bolts.

Standard dimensions for VDOT light poles in Pentagon area

The main pole has too perfect a radius bent into it; so that bend is most likely mechanical. The main pole is one eighth wall thickness extruded aluminum and is very difficult to bend without collapsing. The manufacturers of the pre-bent pole imagined that the drilled holes were the weakest place on the pole, so they created a break in the pole there and simulated separating the truss arm and lamp head from the pole at the simulated impact point with the wing. Then they placed the main pole, lamp head, broken glass, and half of the truss arm in line on the pavement in front of the taxi. The main pole was never through the windshield. That piece in the distance past the taxi is supposedly the upper piece of the main pole broken off above the truss arm connection.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 13 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Where are the wires?

Lightpoles have heavy duty wires running through them, connected to the lamp at the top.

There seems to be a lack of wires in the pictures of the downed lightpoles.

Maybe they were vaporized on impact, too.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 14 2008, 08:16 AM
Post #29

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (lunk @ Nov 12 2008, 12:15 AM) *
Where are the wires?

Lightpoles have heavy duty wires running through them, connected to the lamp at the top.

There seems to be a lack of wires in the pictures of the downed lightpoles.

Maybe they were vaporized on impact, too.

imo, lunk

Thumping good question lunk.

Doh! Why didn't I think of that?

Its like the 'Dog that didn't bark in the night'.

It is what is missing that clinches it. IMHO.

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 14 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #30

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Here's another question: Why is it so important -- evident from Lloyd's testimony -- that he NOT have been where the pictures show him to be? I find this all really odd because he (apparently) wants us to believe that he was near the north path when the physical evidence (including photos) puts him along the south path. So, why? If he was coached or hypnotized or whatever, why the north path position?

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Nov 14 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (painter @ Nov 14 2008, 04:07 PM) *
So, why? If he was coached or hypnotized or whatever, why the north path position?

He probably wasn't coached or hypnotized.

He has been simply winging it with the same story he was cut loose with on 9/11.

Obviously we know he was aware of our first 2006 presentation about him where we expose the anomalies in his story and make the point that it is proven false by the north side evidence.

To suggest he wasn't aware of the north side evidence when I knocked on his door this past June would be extremely naive.

So he knew to put himself where the plane was to neutralize the argument knowing he can always fall back on the confused old man card.

The fact that he simply stuck to the story even when so heavily confronted with proof only shows how the truth does not matter and how he will stick to his story no matter what.

That's exactly how guilty people typically react until they are convicted or a plea bargain is made behind closed doors.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 18 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #32

Citizen Investigator

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 12 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Has anyone contacted their local, state, or gov't representative regarding this interview with Lloyd and the north side of Citgo flight path that implicates him?

Anyone?

WTF

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Nov 18 2008, 04:45 PM

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Nov 19 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #33

Citizen Investigator

Why do we even bother?

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Nov 19 2008, 11:18 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Oct 31 2008, 03:24 AM) *
The key to this puzzle is, IMO, his wife. For me, she looks as the one with the deeper insight
to all the thins going on this day and she is most possibly influencing Lloyd with the things he has to say since then.

I think by now its obvious that Lloyds wife knows something. Im not saying she played a part in what happened on this day but its obvious that she heard people talking...shes read what went on and sees the inconsistancies herself...but she also knows shes not aloud to talk about it. The thing that im having trouble with in your suggestion is that if Lloyds wife played a roll in Lloyds cover up...then i would highly doubt she wouldnt have tried to give hints as what she really knew about that day and basically telling Craig and Aldo that they were on the right track (not in so many words of course).

just my opinion.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 19 2008, 11:53 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Nov 19 2008, 03:30 PM) *
Why do we even bother?

Because, there is nothing of greater importants, right now.

Best to tell everyone on their cell-phone or ipod, that there is a jumbo
about to land on the runway they're mindlessly strolling along on,
some will come to their senses.

Nobody else will.

At least I know that I am doing what I can.

I think that there is enough evidence to explain, exactly, what happened,
in contrast to the official story,
instead of punching more holes in the official holey fable.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Dec 23 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #36

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,041

First time poster. I have bought the Pilots for truth's dvd's and the CIT dvd's..the two I mention below.

I just received the dvd yesterday and watched the whole thing.
I have to say I really am impressed by this documentary.You guys did a great job.

One question. Did you guys pick up on this?

In the first film ,'The First Known Accomplice', Lloyd says that the person who helped him remove the pole from his car was a friend of his. But in this film, 'The Eye of the Storm'. Lloyd says it is a stranger whom didn't say one word the whole time.

Just curious if this was talked about. More proof, Lloyd is lying.

Marc

p.s.- Turbofan, while doing a search on more flight77 related topics,I found a thread on a the govt loyalist site (Randi) forum and read from 2006 to the time they threw you off their forum. What a bunch of hard headed folks over there.
I want to commend you on your great posts and for not giving into them.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 23 2008, 11:15 PM
Post #37

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (madtruth @ Dec 24 2008, 01:34 AM) *
In the first film ,'The First Known Accomplice', Lloyd says that the person who helped him remove the pole from his car was a friend of his. But in this film, 'The Eye of the Storm'. Lloyd says it is a stranger whom didn't say one word the whole time.

Just curious if this was talked about. More proof, Lloyd is lying.

Very perceptive Marc!

You picked up on a slip of the tongue of Lloyde's from when we were casually talking in his living room before the official Loose Change on-camera interview was shot outside in front of his cab.

Yes we knew of this back then in 2006. That moment in his living room with Russell Pickering, Dylan Avery, Aldo, and me was a very intense, surreal moment of truth that I am quite certain changed all of our lives.

To put it all in context, it was virtually our first interview with ANY witness in person and we didn't have any of the north side evidence yet. We had all been intensely debating the Lloyde issue for weeks on the first loose change forum and then there we were in Lloyde's living room having a candid conversation with him while he confidently pointed out the pole in images on the computer to all of us proving that he was most definitely referring to the long part of the pole that allegedly speared his windshield.

We would only minutes later be shown Lloyde's private images of the cab that would reveal the David Icke book that we instantly recognized and asked him about.

But you're quite correct, while Lloyde casually pointed out the long pole in the images he referred to the guy who allegedly helped him remove it as a "friend".

Once he got in front of Dylan's expensive ass camera Lloyde was extra careful to state how he did not know this supposed good Samaritan and that the guy "never said a word" which would be the story Lloyde would stick to moving forward.

I didn't want to make an issue over it at the time when I put "The First Known Accomplice" together because it could easily be written off as a slip of the tongue or whatever, and frankly I was still learning video editing and ALL KINDS of things limited me as they still do. I don't want to be a damn video editor!

But I also knew how just the notion that the supposed stranger was allegedly completely "silent" was suspicious enough and I knew guys like you would recognize the "friend" contradiction without me pointing it out anyway.

Welcome to the forum.

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Dec 23 2008, 11:17 PM

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Dec 24 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #38

Thanks for the welcome Turbo and Craig.

Yeah, good 'ole Lloyd and his slip of the tongue..I mean slips.whistle.gif
It's amazingly surreal to watch and listen to Lloyd , especially in your latest film. It's like a movie script that plays out in real time (except there is no script, no actors) . He melts under the spotlight but never gives in despite being caught with his pants down consistently. And all the while, his FBI wife is spilling info and at the same time warning Lloyd here and there.Fantastic investigative work.
All I can say once again ---- GREAT JOB! I've seen many 9/11 films, but this one had me more intrigued and on the edge of my seat than other films. Probably because of the simplicity and rawness of it. Watching a witness lie over and over even when he knows Columbo Ranke has got him and allowing us viewers to watch the truth unfold , especially in light of all the other witness accounts uncovered by you and the CIT'ers and the F77 FDR info and animation work of Rob and company -- tying it all together and seeing an undeniable clear and indisputable picture. More stuff to show my firefighters and friends,etc -- stuff that the nay sayers cannot roll their eyes to. Matter of fact, I've gone to having 1 or 2 fellow firefighters at my 200 strong fire dept believing in the truth about 9/11 (starting about 11 months ago) to appx. 40. And that's not counting the ones whom I've not talked to or the ones who are too afraid to admit it.I am guessing more like 60. Considering Erik Lawyer of firefightersfor911truth.org told me on the phone that 10 out of the 1,000 in his dept were on board. Although, he told me he hadn't had face to face talks with alot of them --- among a much bigger fire dept. than mine obviously.

I have plans to purchase a professional cam and go to the Hollywood apts that Atta and the Israeli's lived next to eachother in -- being that the apt's are right down the street from me (well, about 3 or 4 miles). I live in Hollywood,Florida. It is where Shuckum's is (about 12 miles or so), the infamous Wings beer restaurant where the hijackers ate and drank -- also in East Hollywood. Also, in the the city where I work -- the hijackers had rented cars,and done other things in Pompano Beach and nearby Boca Raton,Ft.Lauderdale,and Deerfield.I would like to do it just to interview witnesses and here what they have to say.

I look foward to catching up on other posts and joining in on future posts, especially after the Holidays.

Marc

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Dec 23 2008, 10:15 PM) *
Very perceptive Marc!

You picked up on a slip of the tongue of Lloyde's from when we were casually talking in his living room before the official Loose Change on-camera interview was shot outside in front of his cab.

Yes we knew of this back then in 2006. That moment in his living room with Russell Pickering, Dylan Avery, Aldo, and me was a very intense, surreal moment of truth that I am quite certain changed all of our lives.

To put it all in context, it was virtually our first interview with ANY witness in person and we didn't have any of the north side evidence yet. We had all been intensely debating the Lloyde issue for weeks on the first loose change forum and then there we were in Lloyde's living room having a candid conversation with him while he confidently pointed out the pole in images on the computer to all of us proving that he was most definitely referring to the long part of the pole that allegedly speared his windshield.

We would only minutes later be shown Lloyde's private images of the cab that would reveal the David Icke book that we instantly recognized and asked him about.

But you're quite correct, while Lloyde casually pointed out the long pole in the images he referred to the guy who allegedly helped him remove it as a "friend".

Once he got in front of Dylan's expensive ass camera Lloyde was extra careful to state how he did not know this supposed good Samaritan and that the guy "never said a word" which would be the story Lloyde would stick to moving forward.

I didn't want to make an issue over it at the time when I put "The First Known Accomplice" together because it could easily be written off as a slip of the tongue or whatever, and frankly I was still learning video editing and ALL KINDS of things limited me as they still do. I don't want to be a damn video editor!

But I also knew how just the notion that the supposed stranger was allegedly completely "silent" was suspicious enough and I knew guys like you would recognize the "friend" contradiction without me pointing it out anyway.

Welcome to the forum.

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Dec 24 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #39

I am sorry for changing the subject for a second. But just recently I watched Craig's/CIT's latest film for the first time.
We all know by now Lloyd is lying or was told to lie.

These questions we know about, but look at my last two ....

1)As I noted in another thread: In the first film ,'The First Known Accomplice', Lloyd says that the person who helped him remove the pole from his car was a friend of his. But in the latest film, 'The Eye of the Storm', Lloyd says it is a stranger whom didn't say one word the whole time.

2) How can a pole that long and heavy penetrate the windshield and do no damage to the hood

3)How can a pole that long and heavy not do more damage to the seat

4)How can Lloyd make a drawing that shows the pole going all the way to the backseat when there is no indication that it went that far?

5)How can Lloyd and his friend,err, silent stranger pull a long and heavy pole out of the car without scratching the hood by dragging it across it as they pulled it out?

6)According to the photo , the pole is lying parallel to the front of the car. With the weight and length of the pole --- the photo should of shown (if Lloyd was telling the truth) the pole lying as it was pulled out --- in line with the car and with one end of it resting up on the guard rail.

7)And finally, I apologize if this was answered. How do you guy's (and gal or gals) figure the pole got into Lloyd's car? And how do you think it was done? Or was the damage to the windshield done by something else? Someone (a stager) smashing it with a large hammer? Was Lloyd paid off well? With his FBI wife being the aider and abetter? Did Lloyd accept his interviews with you Craig because he didn't want his 15 minutes of fame to end?

I edited to mention this.I just realized that this should of been posted in the Lloyd England & His Taxi Cab thread.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....=15390&st=0

[edit: Post moved by d from:
What Brought Down The Light Poles?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....13034&st=80]

This post has been edited by dMole: Dec 24 2008, 09:17 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 24 2008, 10:32 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hello and welcome Marc!

I hope you don't mind me moving your post over here for you (this is the thread you meant/linked right?) I've been known to battle a Western brushfire or two in my day, and many friends and a few family have been/are firemen. That job is a little like bull riding or motocross if you ask me. wink.gif Good to have you here!

welcome.gif cheers.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:27 AM