IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Controlled Demolition, The Loizeaux org' and examples of work

Omega892R09
post Nov 19 2008, 07:07 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

I caught about ten minutes of the National Geographic documentary on the Loizeaux gangs work in Florida. The documentary was titled 'Blowdown - The Miami Job' and judging by the short section I saw (being interrupted by a 'phone call) it is worth a watch just to see the similarities and an indication that charges did not have to be in plain sight. There were three closely grouped structures (seem familiar) that had to be brought down with a minimum of collateral damage and disruption in this high value real estate part of Florida.

I have not been able to find a video link and I think we could all benefit by watching this. I am going to watch out for it coming around again, but it will probably be now quickly buried because of those gatekeeper's foot-soldiers that pass through here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Woolfie
post Nov 19 2008, 10:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,379

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Nov 17 2008, 10:07 AM) *
I have not been able to find a video link and I think we could all benefit by watching this. I am going to watch out for it coming around again, but it will probably be now quickly buried because of those gatekeeper's foot-soldiers that pass through here.

http://natgeotv.com.au/Programmes/Videos.a...amp;VideoId=247 (I think)

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 20 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Woolfie @ Nov 18 2008, 12:42 AM) *

Good find. Too short to provide an accurate overview though.

Note they only had ten days to prepare but at WTC they had almost as long as it takes including the experimental first run for data gathering, and providing an excuse for getting into many areas to 'upgrade', in the 1990s.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 20 2008, 08:26 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Are you hinting at a "shelf life" for Comp. C4 then O892? [I forget the UK designation, but I seem to recall the letter 'P' being prominent] Any idea what designation the Israelis might use?

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 20 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (dMole @ Nov 18 2008, 11:26 AM) *
Are you hinting at a "shelf life" for Comp. C4 then O892? [I forget the UK designation, but I seem to recall the letter 'P' being prominent] Any idea what designation the Israelis might use?

I don't know what the Israelis know it as but the active ingrediant, so to speak, is RDX.

C4 (PE4 in UK) is stated at having a shelf life of 10 years in good conditions.

Although people commonly think of it as a plastic material it is in fact manufactured in a powdery form which coalesces when mixed with a plasticiser.

C4 Plastic Explosive

Interestingly Wki has (or had - watch it go) this to say, my emphasis:

Advantages
A major advantage of C-4 is that it can be molded into any desired shape. C-4 can be pressed into gaps, cracks and voids in buildings, bridges, equipment or machinery. Similarly, it can easily be inserted into empty shaped-charge cases of the type used by military engineers, pioneers and special forces. C-4 is incredibly stable, and can only be detonated by combined extreme heat and pressure or an electric jolt.

full article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-4_(explosive)

EDIT: tag trouble.

Second EDIT:
This is worth reading too:

How C-4 (C4) Explosive Works

Where this section is worth noting:

Just as with other explosives, you need to apply some energy to C-4 to kick off the chemical reaction. Because of the stabilizer elements, it takes a considerable shock to set off this reaction; lighting the C-4 with a match will just make it burn slowly, like a piece of wood (in Vietnam, soldiers actually burned C-4 as an improvised cooking fire). Even shooting the explosive with a rifle won't trigger the reaction. Only a detonator, or blasting cap will do the job properly.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Nov 20 2008, 12:13 PM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Nov 20 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

here is an interesting blogger

http://xymphora.blogspot.com/

though a purported anti-zionist, he has perfervid opinions concerning the events of 11/09/01. he particularly cannot accept any controlled demolition. and would appear to believe everything that the bushit regime has told us concerning those events of that day.

perhaps you would like to go to his site and square his ass away.

i think i was banished.

the carousel of disinformation continues to revolve.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 21 2008, 03:23 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Nov 20 2008, 09:01 AM) *
I don't know what the Israelis know it as but the active ingrediant, so to speak, is RDX.

I had to read it twice, but THAT is some dry British [chemistry] wit for you! laugh.gif

Didn't one of the British MIC "houses" name RDX? (I recall the "Demolition eXplosive" part- R= Royal?). It looks like the chemical cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine (cyclonite, hexogen, T4) was invented by a German Georg Friedrich Henning, back in 1898.

+Quote Post
Anduril
post Nov 22 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,418

QUOTE (dMole @ Nov 21 2008, 07:23 AM) *
I had to read it twice, but THAT is some dry British [chemistry] wit for you! laugh.gif

Didn't one of the British MIC "houses" name RDX? (I recall the "Demolition eXplosive" part- R= Royal?). It looks like the chemical cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine (cyclonite, hexogen, T4) was invented by a German Georg Friedrich Henning, back in 1898.

Radially Detonating eXplosive?

It occurs to me that the hollow steel sections of the Central Tower are perfectly adapted to be filled with thermate (or thermate) with radio controlled fusing. Can anyone do a quick calculation if the impact on the strength of the columns from those volumes of thermate (thermate)? Access apertures could be cut in the hollow sections. Cutting charges would then easily take down the columns nearly into 30 ft. sections. And the molten steel pools would accumulate that way. Radio-controlled C-4 charges placed from the 36" plenums on the underneath of the 22ga. steel floor pans blast the steel and concrete floors to powder, just as we saw it happen.

Regards,

Anduril

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 24 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

"Det cord" is much less susceptible to RF shielding from steel "Faraday cages" that thick IMHO. That 23rd "OEM" floor of WTC7 might have held some interesting "directional" equipment however (but we can only educated guess there).

+Quote Post
Anduril
post Nov 24 2008, 05:18 PM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,418

QUOTE (dMole @ Nov 24 2008, 08:10 PM) *
"Det cord" is much less susceptible to RF shielding from steel "Faraday cages" that thick IMHO. That 23rd "OEM" floor of WTC7 might have held some interesting "directional" equipment however (but we can only educated guess there).

The trouble with Det cord is that it gives you a static demolition situation, not a dynamic control. If your people intercept a radio message from the firemen that "two lines will douse the fire" you absolutely HAVE to take the building down, destroying the evidence as it goes. You cannot risk investigators swarming all over the building and finding weakened and severed columns, explosive charges etc.

Sure, you can have Det cord leading from R/C detonators placed _outside_ the columns. We know that decent radios work within the buildings, because occupants had radios and the firemen etc. had two-way communication. I don't see this as a problem, given high signal strength.

Does the team think that the video of the tower with the radio mast shows the mast descending first, by about half a second? I tend to think that Jerome Hauer (or whoever) designed the collapses of the two buildings rather differently, so as to make the two collapses look more "spontaneous." But both demolitions are configured to create the much-feared "mushroom-cloud" effect, with pulverization and lateral ejection, to maximize the "terror" factor. That plays to peoples' deepest fears.

It's worth taking a look at the miniature explosions in "Independence Day", "Stargate SG-1" and "The Matrix." And at where the effects work was done -- military bases.

Regards,

Anduril

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Nov 24 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Anduril @ Nov 22 2008, 08:18 PM) *
If your people intercept a radio message from the firemen that "two lines will douse the fire" you absolutely HAVE to take the building down, destroying the evidence as it goes. You cannot risk investigators swarming all over the building and finding weakened and severed columns, explosive charges etc.

Which brings us to that question of the inadequate Motorola Radios that Guileannie foisted on the NYFD. Were these deliberately chosen because they were known not to interfere with the radio frequencies planned for this black op'?

EDIT. Tpyo and tighten meaning.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Nov 30 2008, 08:53 AM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 25 2008, 01:52 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

So am I the only one that has considered that the Towers (and WTC7) might have been previously "softened" to remove redundant safety factor relatively quietly beforehand with burning bars/thermal lances before the charge sequence was detonated that morning for the dramatic, radial effects? I believe that demolitions companies are one of the main purchasers of such consumables, and there is considerable US governmental red-tape involved.

http://www.lencocanada.com/pdf.d/200-09.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_lance

"An intense flame is produced at the lit end and can be used to rapidly cut through a variety of thick materials including steel and concrete. The tube is consumed, so every few minutes the operator shuts off the oxygen, discards the remaining stub of a lance tube, and starts using a new one."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EHK4-XVT1c

EDIT: ~1360 feet / 36 feet per cut ~= 38 core column cuts [every 3 stories one would need access, and I recall each story as ~12 feet]

+Quote Post
dMz
post Nov 30 2008, 05:25 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

I recently found this online.

Since computer animations are "good enough for NIST and Purdue," let's post one here, done by "mysticalgroove"

9/11 WTC 3D Simulation Use of Explosives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGrOHlExbHA

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post May 22 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Nov 22 2008, 09:15 PM) *
Which brings us to that question of the inadequate Motorola Radios that Guileannie foisted on the NYFD. Were these deliberately chosen because they were known not to interfere with the radio frequencies planned for this black op'?

I am asking that question again. Any offers?

Edit:
PS dMole. On 'softening'. Who knows what preping was carried out under the guise of repair/upgrade/overhall since the first test explosions in the towers. I am sure they learned much from that dummy run.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: May 22 2009, 08:38 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 11:14 PM