IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
the govt loyalist site Gls Demand Flight Path And Math

DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 03:32 AM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,026

First, I must so that I admire you guys very much. I have been reading this forum and the Government Loyalist the govt loyalist site forum for a while. What they say makes no sense whatsoever. 13 people saw a plane fly on the North side of the Citgo station so that proves there was a military depiction. And thanks to you guys Dubya, Cheney, Rumsfield, and whoever else was involved will hopefully, eventually pay the price. I cannot thank you enough for your research.

Anyway, the JREFers are trying to say that you cannot even come up with the math to prove the North side approach according to the witnesses is even possible. How could they be any more transparent? I don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know if they are being paid to say what they say or if they are really that delusional. But please prove them wrong. You guys are a bunch of professionals in the industry, so I am sure that you can show the likely flightpath and the math/physics to prove to the Government Loyalists that it is indeed possible. When that happens, it will be glorious. Perhaps they will only be able to say you professionals faked your evidence. Sounds like a debunker to me.

Here is the thread that the frauds are calling you out on: http://govtloyalistsite.org/showthread.php?t=130689

ETA: How come we can\\\'t link to actual govloyalisstite here? I know they are wrong. But shouldn\'t we see how they are wrong?

ETAA: You can find the GL site by just searching \"Randi 9/11,\" it is the first site there. You can see what the shill say for themselves there.

This post has been edited by DwightShrute: Dec 13 2008, 03:41 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post Dec 13 2008, 05:24 AM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

Hi DwightShrute welcome.gif

The math and the proof is readily available to the public. Watch Pilots' new film 9/11: Attack on the Pentagon.

We know about them. They ban our members and delete their posts. Several people from here have wasted a lot of time over there. Personally, I've never even looked at that site. I am not interested in sheeple and liars.

This is just my opinion, of course, but I believe that it is each person's responsibility as to what they believe. It's not up to me. I assume the posters on that board have been exposed to the truth. If they wish to embrace it or reject it is none of my business.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum Dwight,

From what i understand, one of their own members, e^n, already did the math proving the north path aerodynamically possible. Here is the diagram of the path e^n drew and proved to be aerodynamically possible.

Another member over there wrote a paper stating the North path aerodynamically impossible based on a "reasonable path" according to witnesses. The member failed to show a diagram of his paths because if he did, even the average layman will realize there is nothing "reasonable" about these paths when compared to the paths drawn by witnesses. We took the liberty to diagram the intellectual dishonesty/flight paths based on what our detractors call "reasonable".

It is also no surprise that the member who calculated such paths refuses to put his name to his paper. I dont blame him actually. I wouldnt put my name to such blatant intellectual dishonesty either...

Here are the paths drawn by witnesses...

As you can see, the paths calculated by our detrators are no where near "reasonable" when compared to the paths drawn by the witnesses. e^n's path more closely represents witness paths and he has found the path to be aerodynamically possible.

With that said, i believe our member Turbofan is working on the math anyway, even though he was banned from the J.REF during his suspension. I know many of the J.REFers have no life and are obsessed with us, so they are probably complaining every day "Where is the math!?!", perhaps even started a new thread within the past few days, but it is the holiday season, you know.. family to visit, girlfriends to take out.. Xmas shopping. you get the idea.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 11:07 AM) *
perhaps even started a new thread within the past few days,

laughing1.gif

i just checked over there... they started a new thread just yesterday on this topic... and no dMole, im not clairvoyant, they're just so predictable. wink.gif

I see they quoted me as well, isnt it against their rules to quote "banned" members? (although i was never banned, just denied registraton under my own name, but they believe me to be banned).

Someone should tell them to seek help for their obsessed behavior.

Be sure to thank them for all the publicy.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 13 2008, 01:31 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 09:25 AM) *
... and no dMole, im not clairvoyant, they're just so predictable. wink.gif

Isn't clairvoyance worth....

(0:09)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY

from the Illusionist over in those parts? Of course he has a past history of "lawyering out of" paying up. rolleyes.gif

EDIT: e^n/exponent flight path referenced at ATS:

William Middleton Sr - north side approach witness, the ultimate validation

http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread.../pg4#pid5030426

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #6

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!

The GLs report that this flight path isn't the one that is reported by the witnesses. In addition, they say that the plane would have to be flying damn near sideways to complete the turn (which nobody reported), and it wouldn't be able to complete the flyover. I don't trust anything the GLs say. Can you clear it up for me?

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 13 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE (DwightShrute @ Dec 13 2008, 11:18 AM) *
I don't trust anything the GLs say. Can you clear it up for me?

Hi and welcome Dwight.

If you don't "trust anything" they say, then why do you even bother reading their rhetoric and propaganda? Just a thought... How is Dunder Mifflin BTW?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

You are wise to not trust anything they say as many have reported the aircraft in a bank.

However, my insticnts (and the odds) tell me you are a J.REFer who is too intimidated to use your own GL UserID just as ReTreat tried to pose himself as a college female here.. Typical.

Dont worry Dwight, we dont bite as long as you're civil. You dont need to lie to post here. You can get rid of the anon IP too as we may ban you for that. wink.gif

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (dMole @ Dec 13 2008, 02:34 PM) *
Hi and welcome Dwight.

If you don't "trust anything" they say, then why do you even bother reading their rhetoric and propaganda? Just a thought... How is Dunder Mifflin BTW?

I just think they are funny. After all, the witnesses prove a military deception yet those frauds try to squirm out of it. I am just hoping that they can be put in their place once in for all by the real skeptics and patriots. It would be the funniest thing of all time. Why do you guys read their propaganda?

And Dunder Mifflin is awesome. Angela and Andy's engagement may be broken up because of me.

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 02:45 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 02:41 PM) *
You are wise to not trust anything they say as many have reported the aircraft in a bank.

However, my insticnts (and the odds) tell me you are a J.REFer who is too intimidated to use your own GL UserID just as ReTreat tried to pose himself as a college female here.. Typical.

Dont worry Dwight, we dont bite as long as you're civil. You dont need to lie to post here. You can get rid of the anon IP too as we may ban you for that. wink.gif

What bank angle did the witnesses report? Sorry, I am not 100% familiar with the material.

You caught me, I am a GL fraud rolleyes.gif

I am sure that you can tell what my IP is now.

This post has been edited by DwightShrute: Dec 13 2008, 02:50 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (DwightShrute @ Dec 13 2008, 01:42 PM) *
Why do you guys read their propaganda?

With the exception of the past few days due to Farmer "quitting" the movement again to get some laughs when im bored, i rarely go over there since most of it is noise and attacks. They rarely follow their own rules of attacking the argument instead of the person.

And thanks for coming clean regarding you being a GL Fraud. Unlike popular opinion over there, we do not ban "anyone who disagrees with us", just those who use the same debate style (read: personal attacks) as seen ad nauseum on the GL site. Would you like me to switch your UserID to the one you're known for?

Further, their anonymous "experts" have refused to sign up here for debate and refused to debate in any venue. They feel more comfortable on their site. I dont blame them as their arguments will be destroyed in any debate.

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 01:55 PM) *
And thanks for coming clean regarding you being a GL Fraud.

Did you notice the rolleyeyes rolleyes.gif What do you think that meant?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 03:02 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Since Dwight has posted with his real IP... i will disclose his original anonymous IP...

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_64.72.123.89

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a spam harvester.

You GL's really need to get a life and stop your lying.

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 03:02 PM
Post #14

Turbofan, thank you so much. I can't wait to see the GL frauds eat their sh*t.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 13 2008, 03:04 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (DwightShrute @ Dec 13 2008, 11:42 AM) *
Why do you guys read their propaganda?

"Need to know" Dwight. ph34r.gif spook.gif

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 03:06 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 02:02 PM) *
Since Dwight has posted with his real IP... i will disclose his original anonymous IP...

You GL's really need to get a life and stop your lying.

I have no idea what that is about. I usually use an anon proxy when I surf the net so I did when I signed up for your site and posted my OP. I don't like people that I don't know knowing my IP. However, you guys seem like honest patriots so I don't care in this case. What city and state do I live in according to my IP, Rob? Tell everybody, I don't care.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (DwightShrute @ Dec 13 2008, 01:58 PM) *
Did you notice the rolleyeyes rolleyes.gif What do you think that meant?

Do you regularly sign up to forums with a spam harvester IP? Do you regularly type almost word for word the arguments of GL's? You just signed up to this forum today you are very familiar with the term GL trying to argue their points. What do you think that means?

Again, dont worry, we dont ban anyone who disagrees as long as your civil. You dont have to lie to post here.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 13 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (DwightShrute @ Dec 13 2008, 02:06 PM) *
I usually use an anon proxy when I surf the net so I did when I signed up for your site and posted my OP. I don't like people that I don't know knowing my IP. However, you guys seem like honest patriots so I don't care in this case. What city and state do I live in according to my IP, Rob? Tell everybody, I don't care.

Hmmm... what are the odds of everyone who comes here looking for a rebuttal to GL's with their first post, also happen to have an anonymous IP? And also use the same excuse you just used?

lol... give it up.. again.. we dont mind if you post with your known UserID if you're a GL. Just be civil and you wont get banned. But i can see why you would be intimidated to post under your known ID. As said before, not only are most GL 'experts" anonymous, but they reduced their credibility so much using a Net ID, that they have to double up on their anonymity when posting here...

too funny...

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 02:07 PM) *
Do you regularly sign up to forums with a spam harvester IP? Do you regularly type almost word for word the arguments of GL's? You just signed up to this forum today you are very familiar with the term GL trying to argue their points. What do you think that means?

Again, dont worry, we dont ban anyone who disagrees as long as your civil. You dont have to lie to post here.

See above for the reason why I signed up using a proxy. I'll admit, I used hidemyass.com. I have no idea what servers they use. I am familiar with the term "GL" because I have read some of your site. I am familiar with the GLs arguments because I have also read their site. That is what is a real skeptic would do. And this skeptic came to the conclusion that you guys are right. Why is it so unreasonable that I am actually somebody that knows what you know?

+Quote Post
DwightShrute
post Dec 13 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 13 2008, 02:12 PM) *
Hmmm... what are the odds of everyone who comes here looking for a rebuttal to GL's with their first post, also happen to have an anonymous IP? And also use the same excuse you just used?

lol... give it up.. again.. we dont mind if you post with your known UserID if you're a GL. Just be civil and you wont get banned. But i can see why you would be intimidated to post under your known ID. As said before, not only are most GL 'experts" anonymous, but they reduced their credibility so much using a Net ID, that they have to double up on their anonymity when posting here...

too funny...

You now know my real IP, and presumably where I live. And honestly the second post I made here was using it and before you asked, so its not like it was just because you said I had to otherwise I would get banned. Why is it that somebody who brings up the GL arguments and wants to know why they are wrong is actually a GL?

This post has been edited by DwightShrute: Dec 13 2008, 03:22 PM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:12 PM