IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pentagon Survivor April Gallop Suing Rummy/cheney

Rating 5 V

onesliceshort
post Apr 7 2011, 07:26 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

it almost makes you wonder if they are accomplices so as to forever bury any future litigation.

I can understand the paranoia given the twists and turns over the last 10 years but to believe that April Gallop is part of some conspiracy to stem any future litigation?

Two words. Elisha Gallop.

If anything comes of this (which has been the case so far), we are going to see just how far we are away from "justice" for the 9/11 victims and how any evidence put forward, no matter how solid, will be treated for decades to come. If we're still around in decades.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Apr 7 2011, 07:26 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

it almost makes you wonder if they are accomplices so as to forever bury any future litigation.

I can understand the paranoia given the twists and turns over the last 10 years but to believe that April Gallop is part of some conspiracy to stem any future litigation?

Two words. Elisha Gallop.

If anything comes of this (which has been the case so far), we are going to see just how far we are away from "justice" for the 9/11 victims and how any evidence put forward, no matter how solid, will be treated for decades to come. If we're still around in decades.

+Quote Post
tit2
post Apr 10 2011, 05:21 PM
Post #43

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 999

Latest news:

Press Release  4/6/11 Bush Cousin Judge in Explosive 9/11 Case :

http://www.aneta.org/CenterFor911Justice/2...ressRelease.htm

Extraordinary Conflict of Interest: Bush Cousin Presides Over Federal Court Case Against Former Bush Administration Officials :

http://www.cnbc.com/id/42469680

Quote of the press release :

« Press Release  4/6/11Bush Cousin Judge in Explosive 9/11 Case

Confounding lawyers and legal scholars all over the world, Judge John Walker, first cousin of former President George W. Bush, was one of three judges of the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals to hear argument yesterday in Gallop v. Cheney, Rumsfeld and Myers, the lawsuit brought by a soldier injured during the attack on the Pentagon that accuses former Vice President Dick Cheney, former secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Richard Myers of conspiring to facilitate the terrorist attacks of 9/11 that killed 3000 Americans and has resulted in the deaths of many more, due to the toxicity of the clean-up conditions at Ground Zero.

William Veale, April Gallop’s lawyer from the Center for 9/11 Justice, learning of the assignment the usual 5 days before the argument, filed a motion to disqualify Judge Walker the day before the argument.  When the case was called in the normal course, there had still been no decision made by the court.  When Veale reminded the court of the pending motion, Judge Winter said it is denied.  Veale requested a continuance to seek appellate review of the court’s ruling but that motion was denied as well.

Argument followed but Walker, and fellow judges Cabranes and Winter, seemed more interested in making sure that Veale was properly licensed to practice before the court than the stark legal issues presented by the appeal.  The appeal is from a ruling by then District Court Judge, now 2nd Circuit Court Judge, Denny Chin dismissing Ms. Gallop’s lawsuit with prejudice, writing that the allegations contained there are “implausible” and the product of “cynical delusion and fantasy.”

Gallop’s appeal brief points out that when Judge Chin summarized the factual assertions contained there, he mischaracterized important allegations, but most significantly, left out any mention of vast sections of the 25 page brief.  Giving her lawyers greatest pause was Chin’s failure to mention the words, actions, and locations of the three defendants at the time of the crime, and as Veale managed to point out during the argument despite frequent interruptions by Walker and the other judges, with regard to Cheney, his words and actions had to do with an instrumentality of the crime, the airplane that was heading for the Pentagon.  In Cheney’s case, these matters were the subject of testimony by Norman Mineta, a cabinet secretary, a winner of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and a man with an airport named after him.

Judge Winter inquired of Veale what airport that was.  It used to be called the San Jose Airport in Santa Clara County, California.

Judge Cabranes asked Veale what had happened to the airplane, if, as the lawsuit suggests, it did not hit the Pentagon?  Veale asked in response, “How would I know?”.  The implied criticism of the irony that a lawyer who has been denied the ability to use the power of subpoena to learn the truth would be chided for not having an answer to the key to the unraveling of the entire conspiracy seemed to be lost on the judge.  And the judge gave no sign that he was familiar with the details of the allegations in the Complaint concerning conflicts between the flight path of American 77 according to the NTSB and that same flight path according to the 9/11 Commission, or the scrubbing of the radar tracks of the area at the time of the attacks, or of the counter-intuitive strategy of the suicidal hijacker who chose NOT to kill 20,000 occupants of the building AND Secretary Rumsfeld, but instead flew into a sparsely occupied and recently reinforced section of the building that resulted in 125 deaths including only one flag officer, if one is to accept the government’s version.

Veale asked what offense to justice could come from allowing the case to go forward, when the possibility of sanctions awaits purveyors of frivolous accusations.  Gallop’s lawyer’s final lament acknowledged the existence of evil in the world, its attraction to power and its disregard for citizenship, but Walker interrupted that sentence before it could be completed as well. »

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 10 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #44

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

i make no apologies for my assessment. in my career, i found myself a plaintiff in two interesting bits of anti-trust litigation.

the defendant in each instance was an american corporation that served as a cover overseas for the outfit. and during the second was a major player/facilitator of iran-contra.

suffice it to say, i found the federal judiciary in the southern district of texas and the fifth circuit court of appeals riddled with corruption. and most attorneys who practice routinely in such jurisdictions are aware of the men in black
robes. but even my attorney in the second round of litigation was knocked breathless by the corruption of the reagan/bush appointee who took charge of the case after the death of the original judge.

in my memoirs, which i hope to be able to write someday, the section dealing with the anti-trust division of the doj, the ftc, the federal judiciary, will be entitled PARANOIA VALIDATED.

having put that on the table, it would be nice to know of the bona fides of gallop's attorney. i learned a lot of lessons in my first run at justice at the federal level. one of the lessons i learned is that attorneys can so easily sell out a "little guy/girl" litigant and the litigant will almost never become knowledgeable of the sell out. i became knowledgeable some years after the sell out. from that sell-out, this attorney became a real player in the houston litigation arena.

my opinions are rarely predicated upon speculation. i have been around a long time. been involved in arenas involving the secret state that should have singed me terminally. long ago. someone once asked me, why didn't they kill you. my response was that no one needed to bother swatting a fly. especially if the fly could just be isolated. death by natural causes would eventually intervene.

let's think of the jersey girls for a moment. where are they now? making new lives, i imagine. trying to forget what i think they know about who it was that disrupted their lives, murdered their husbands.

why would they have adopted the vow of silence, you may ask. never forget that glenn beck[sic] on one of his right wing radio broadcasts, exhorted his listeners to write their congresspeople to insist on the enactment of a law to compel the jersey girls to be deported for their unamerican activities.

and there continues to persist to this day, a large percentage of the citizenry of the usa, who thinks that anyone questioning the oct is a potential terrorist.

and i think that janet napolitano is an enforcer of that spirit.

these are the realities of the times we have been living in since the cia finessed its coup, seized the apparati of the state, in the ostensible reign of ronnie raygun, the real reign of former dci, rockefeller courtier, george herbert walker bush.

i don't know of the bon

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Apr 10 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

QUOTE (albertchampion)
one of the lessons i learned is that attorneys can so easily sell out a "little guy/girl" litigant and the litigant will almost never become knowledgeable of the sell out.

I had thought that you were suggesting that April Gallop may wittingly have some part ot play in some nefarious legal mindgames to trip us up in future cases. Lawyers? 99% have a price, whether monetary or not. So we're in agreement on that score.

I'm not naieve, I know that the case is doomed in a corrupt system. I just see it as a measuring stick to see just how out of touch some people are with reality that we will ever see justice for the 9/11 victims and humanity in general no matter how "strong" the evidence is particularly in this system.

Any legal cases should be seen as a protest. A knock on thier door.

2cents

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Apr 10 2011, 07:55 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 10 2011, 08:17 PM
Post #46

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 8 2011, 11:32 PM) *
these are the realities of the times we have been living in since the cia finessed its coup, seized the apparati of the state, in the ostensible reign of ronnie raygun, the real reign of former dci, rockefeller courtier, george herbert walker bush.

i don't know of the bon

I know of the don!

Please fast forward to 1:55:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVAPsn3Fpk

sometimes the "faceless" are not that faceless -

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 10 2011, 08:28 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Apr 10 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 11 2011, 02:17 AM) *
I know of the don!

Please fast forward to 1:55:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvVAPsn3Fpk

sometimes the "faceless" are not that faceless -

"Hurry it up"...

+Quote Post
9elevened
post Apr 12 2011, 06:16 PM
Post #48

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,583

I'm just now learning about April Gallops suit (other than she was originally interviewed by Barbara Honegger as a surviving witness, the broken watch etc)

and I think her testimony about the Pentagon actually training for months against an aerial attack provides an important clue against Cheney and Rumsfeld, in other words the Pentagon "stand down" and not just Rumsfeld's June 1, 2001 order that ensured no fighter jets went up in time to even "observe" the planes (and what might or might not they have observed?)

after months of drills the day finally came and none of it was put into motion, including evacuation

so let's take that into account regarding the "coincidence" that the hijackers made a direct pinpoint hit on the offices of the comptrollers, killing most of the original team of comptrollers who had just reported to congress that $2.3 TRILLION was unaccounted for

and taking into account Rumsfeld and Cheney's longstanding relationships with the defense establishment, and their more recent connections with PNAC and JINSA

and taking into account that the head comptroller in 2001 was Rabbi Dov Zakheim, who previously had been CEO of a company that made and sold pilotless flight software.

Might Cheney and crew not want this original team of comptrollers to discover exactly where this money went?

If an evacuation order had gone out, the comptrollers would have been among those evacuated.

So potentially MIGHTY LUCKY for Cheney and crew that the original team was killed in the attack, and Zakheim later informed congress that the money had been accounted for.

in fact this is far too much of a coincidence to be believed. We are supposed to swallow that the hijackers knew where a blind target was, passed all the way over it and instead of circling around back to it made a near suicide dive that tested the limits of the plane and endangered their mission (not that they had any training or capability of making such a manouver in the first place)

or in fact, if they knew where the blind target was, could simply have dumped the plane on top of it in the first place.

What really happened was that bombs went off at just after 9:30 to ensure the destruction of the comptrollers offices, and all the rest is smoke and mirrors to blame it on a terrorist attack.

If you want to know what happened to Flight 77 (assuming such a plane ever even took off, Hani Hanjour is not in the Dulles video, which doesn't contain a time or date stamp which should have made it inadmissible in court, the FBI refuses to release departure lounge security footage that could reveal hijackers or perhaps even more importantly passengers, Chertoff was put in charge of the FBI investigation and refused to release the impounded phone records even to the 911 Commission, instead writing his own "summary" of the calls, and the FBI/FAA refuses to release pre-recorded by law plane part serial numbers)

read Operation Northwoods, and especially take into consideration helpful cohorts within American Airlines itself (see the 911 insider trading)

+Quote Post
9elevened
post Apr 12 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #49

<in fact this is far too much of a coincidence to be believed. We are supposed to swallow that the hijackers knew where a blind target was, passed all the way over it and instead of circling around back to it made a near suicide dive that tested the limits of the plane and endangered their mission (not that they had any training or capability of making such a manouver in the first place)>

(from Barbara Honegger's Pentagon Attack Papers) in fact the high speed turn and dive plane observed by ATC who commented at the time about the "distinctive military manouver" was indeed a US fighter jet, already airborne, that was ordered to turn around by a general and observe the pentagon after the earlier (9:32) reports of explosions INSIDE the Pentagon (that destroyed the comptroller's offices and killed most of the original "$2.3 trillion missing" team that could with further investigation have implicated Cheney/Rumsfeld/Myers/Zakheim in potential misprision of funds)

this pilot arrives at 9:37-9:38 making the high speed turn and dive presumably on instruments, observes the Pentagon and reports back no observable OUTSIDE damage. He immediately leaves the area

witnesses to an OUTSIDE eventreport it as occurring after 9:40 a.m. and NORAD maintained for two years before the 911 Omission that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon at 9:45 a.m.

Going just by NORAD that is almost 15 minutes between the original reports of explosions and the outside event.

So you have bombs going off to ensure the destruction of the comptrollers office, and then whatever smoke and mirrors after that to cover for it.

in interests of brevity I'm not going to go into whatever might have hit the Pentagon, but to imagine the sheer coincidence of hijackers ignoring more highly populated parts of the building to strike this one part and helpfully destroy investigators/evidence against the two people in charge of defending the country that day is just too much of a coincidence to endure.

and it should be mentioned there was another plane sent up by Cheney that day, the command and control Boeing E4 that the govt finally had to admit to because of video evidence, that with the blue stripes going down the sides and perhaps the govt lettering obscured could easily have been mistaken by those on the ground as an American Boeing jetliner (such as the retired general on the freeway who refers to Flight 77 "loitering in the air" as opposed to coming in like a bullet) which also might aid the low flyover/bombs theory

photos of the Boeing E4:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_E-4

+Quote Post
9elevened
post Apr 12 2011, 07:41 PM
Post #50

and in fact outside control of the planes is a proven possibility

surely pre-warned Cheney/Rumsfeld/Myers wouldn't have depended on a bunch of ill-trained terrorists to get the job done

Former German secretary of defense Andreas von Buelow, in a January 13, 2002 interview with the newspaper Tagesspiegel noted:

"the steering of the planes was perhaps taken out of the pilots' hands from outside. The Americans had developed a method in the 1970s whereby they could rescue hijacked planes by intervening into the computer piloting (the electronic flight system). "

Von Buelow could well have knowledge of this technology (in fact a FedEx plane was landed entirely by remote control just before 911) as several researchers and websites have stated that Lufthansa, Germany's national airline, was aware of the possibility of electronic capture and had quietly stripped the flight control systems out of American-built jetliners in the early 1990s.

ex-CIA Steele on how Pakistan warned Cheney and Cheney re-orchestrated the plot:

David Steele, former 20-year United States Marine Corps and intelligence officer, has gone public before by stating that 9/11 was allowed to happen as a pretext for war. Now he has gone one step further.
Steele is a former CIA clandestine services case officer who has previously written such books as 'On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World' and 'The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest' and other literary pieces describing the pretext to go to war after September 11, 2001 and his analysis of the real reasons of US domestic and foreign policy.
According to WeDemandTransparency, Steele now claims that former United States Vice-President Dick Cheney was responsible for the 9/11 attacks, '9/11 was created by Al Qaeda at the urging and with the financing of the Pakistani ISI (radical half). But they got frightened when it looked like it not only might work, but that Al Qaeda, which has previously promised to bring a nuclear event to the USA, had the brains to suggest putting one of the airplanes into a nuclear power plant.'
Steele went on to say that Pakistan briefed Dick Cheney about the plan and, supposedly, other nations received news of this and they had later warned the CIA.
Since the September 11, 2001 attacks many theorists believe that the United States assisted in the attacks, or at least had prior knowledge. One of their man correlations is that Pakistan's ISI Chief Mahmoud Ahmad transferred $100,000 into Mohammed Atta's bank account. Cheney, according to Steele, gave ISI and al-Qaeda the go-ahead by ordering a terrorist exercise.
The former intelligence officer wants a new investigation and to find out if the United States trained some of the terrorists involved on 9/11. He also points the finger at Larry Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center complex, of having being warned by Mossad. Steele goes on further to say that Goldman Sachs was involved as with rest of the 'New York City Jewish mafia.'
Concluding his statement, he cites former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani as also being involved in the cover-up, 'Giuliani destroyed the crime scene with trucks and GPS prearranged. The Pentagon was hit by a missile and conveniently went into both a construction area while also (it is claimed) destroying all the computers containing all the evidence needed to track down the missing 2.3 trillion Rumsfeld was being grilled about on the Hill on 10 Sept.'
Steele will be delivering a speech at WeDemandTransparency on September 13, 2009.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/278636#ixzz1JMKvXFM5

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/278636

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Sep 22 2014, 11:55 AM
Post #51

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

This sums up Rumsfeld walking out on Pentagon grass after missile hit:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJo2p2_ncw

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Oct 29 2014, 10:31 AM
Post #52

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 17 2008, 06:35 PM) *

I'm very late to this discussion, but I have to say what I KNOW. Reagan, about 1982 or'83, signed a bill into LAW that stated, essentially, that NO government employee could be sued for any outcome, while in the performance of his job. That left a HUGE amount of leeway, in my opinion, and I knew it at the time. It was essentially a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD". It actually defies the United States Constitution, in my opinion....but so does THE USA PATRIOT ACT. And that has never been argued in court, so it continues to be abused. We are in big trouble in this country but nobody seems significantly aware of this. I disagree with TRUTHISSWEET. The people of my generation (Vietnam vets and such) are the MOST aware of this trouble. We experienced the Pentagon lies first hand....and then looked back at the Kennedy Assassination with a jaundiced eye. We KNOW what the government is capable of and have seen the repeated bastardization of our Constitution and laws. It just gets worse and worse, with every passing day. The "Financial Meltdown" of 2008-9 was obviously just a money grab by the POWERS THAT BE, except they took too much out of the economy this time. I see NO alternative to open conflict in this country as a means to regain control of our government. I am old, but I feel like I'll see it in the not too distant future.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post Oct 29 2014, 10:36 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Apr 10 2011, 07:53 PM) *
I had thought that you were suggesting that April Gallop may wittingly have some part ot play in some nefarious legal mindgames to trip us up in future cases. Lawyers? 99% have a price, whether monetary or not. So we're in agreement on that score.

I'm not naieve, I know that the case is doomed in a corrupt system. I just see it as a measuring stick to see just how out of touch some people are with reality that we will ever see justice for the 9/11 victims and humanity in general no matter how "strong" the evidence is particularly in this system.

Any legal cases should be seen as a protest. A knock on thier door.

2cents

Legal cases are EXACTLY THAT......a PROTEST, nothing more. When we understand even a little about the Constitution, we understand that the last 50 years has seen a huge bastardization of the founding father's ideas. THE USA PATRIOT ACT is so unconstitutional, it's ridiculous. And yet, the ACLU, or anyone else, has not seen fit to argue that case in court. Interesting.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 30 2014, 07:52 AM
Post #54

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Excontroller

I agree with your thoughts.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 11:39 PM