IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dave McGowan on Flight 93

bartbandy
post Nov 11 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 207

David McGowan has recently posted the first 3 of 5 parts in a series about flight 93. For those of you who are not familiar with Mr. McGowan's work, I believe he has offered some of the best analysis of the attacks of 9/11 available. The new Flight 93 analysis is Act 4 of his series "September 11th Revisited", which I can not recommend highly enough.

The Center for an Informed America
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Nov 14 2006, 01:13 AM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

There is quite alot of material there. Can you break it down and direct folks to the most pertinent areas.

Thanks,

Buchenwald.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 14 2006, 02:16 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Excellent website bart.. thanks for posting. Very informational.

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 14 2006, 03:30 AM
Post #4

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Yeah, I've been reading McGowan for quite a while. He got me out of the peak-oil mind set.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 14 2006, 06:21 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Another mover and shaker, David Ray Griffin, is the author of the book, The New Pearl Harbor, beloved by many in the 911 Truth Movement as providing a definitive 911 skeptics account, even discussing various physical evidence claims pointing to 9-11 being an inside job. Writing his book's forward is Richard Falk. They're often a team, David Ray and Richard, both one world government aficionados (and I don't know about you, but I do admit to finding one world gov't advocates creepy) who work on the same projects and write for the same publications advocating a world government solution. Richard Falk, in fact, is a member of the CFR, the Council on Foreign Relations. He's worked on new world order projects for the CFR, like the World Order Models Project financed by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Rockefeller Foundation. What the hell is one to make of a CFR member wanting to expose 9-11? Another frequent writing/project partner of Griffin is John Cobb, former senior economist for the World Bank...

OMFG

+Quote Post
hdog
post Nov 15 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 137

McGowan's site was one of the first I stumbled upon when I first started looking at 9/11. In his latest installment on Flight 93 he asserts many of the phone calls were real and made on the seat-back airphones which he says were originally reported as airphones, not cell phones. He does, however, think the Todd Beamer call was fake.

Food for thought.

+Quote Post
jadenter
post Aug 1 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #7

Pilots For Truth Core Member

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 129

QUOTE (Sanders)
Another mover and shaker, David Ray Griffin, is the author of the book, The New Pearl Harbor, beloved by many in the 911 Truth Movement as providing a definitive 911 skeptics account, even discussing various physical evidence claims pointing to 9-11 being an inside job. Writing his book's forward is Richard Falk. They're often a team, David Ray and Richard, both one world government aficionados (and I don't know about you, but I do admit to finding one world gov't advocates creepy) who work on the same projects and write for the same publications advocating a world government solution. Richard Falk, in fact, is a member of the CFR, the Council on Foreign Relations. He's worked on new world order projects for the CFR, like the World Order Models Project financed by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Rockefeller Foundation. What the hell is one to make of a CFR member wanting to expose 9-11? Another frequent writing/project partner of Griffin is John Cobb, former senior economist for the World Bank...

"OMFG"

Sanders, I would be interested in the source of your quote concerning the NWO/CFR background of Griffin, Falk, and Cobb. Were you quoting from Dave McGowan's articles on Flight 93 which is the subject of this thread?

Jeff

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 2 2008, 05:48 AM
Post #8

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (jadenter @ Aug 1 2008, 08:57 PM) *
"OMFG"

Sanders, I would be interested in the source of your quote concerning the NWO/CFR background of Griffin, Falk, and Cobb. Were you quoting from Dave McGowan's articles on Flight 93 which is the subject of this thread?

Jeff

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze25x9n/id24.html

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 2 2008, 03:29 PM
Post #9

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

What McGowan does better than anybody else IMHO is coherently tie together all of the events. Flight of planes, military response, actions of high government officials, terror drills and exercises, fall of buildings, pentagon damage, passenger phone calls and actions, Flight 93 crash - its all there on one comprehensive narrative.

As a bonus, he reviews and critiques of most of the alternative theories.

+Quote Post
heliweli
post Aug 2 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #10

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 323

If memory serves me correctly, didn't he also link the Washington sniper and the death of a whistleblower?

+Quote Post
Meria
post Aug 3 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 2,778

QUOTE (bartbandy @ Nov 11 2006, 09:31 AM) *
David McGowan has recently posted the first 3 of 5 parts in a series about flight 93. For those of you who are not familiar with Mr. McGowan's work, I believe he has offered some of the best analysis of the attacks of 9/11 available. The new Flight 93 analysis is Act 4 of his series "September 11th Revisited", which I can not recommend highly enough.

The Center for an Informed America

Dave's work is great. I do a monthly show with me on my site www.Meria.net, he gets top raves! - Meria

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 06:43 AM