IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
On Zionism

dMz
post Jan 13 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

I recall there being an S&B 322 Bushite "Gog/Magog" connection from some of my reading. A quick search turns up this:

http://www.texemarrs.com/042008/gog_magog_scroll_of_bush.htm

http://yearsofawe.blogspot.com/2005/02/lan...g-part-one.html

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/9/21/52726/1703

EDIT: I deleted 2 of the Gog/Magog triplicate posts for you O892- I know you've been having trouble with the connection for a long time. Have all the electrons "spoiled" on that side of the pond? wink.gif

EDIT2: I just noticed that I couldn't see O892's post in the "Outline" display mode when I just tried it now. I generally use the Standard Display mode, but one of the three might work better than others. I would expect a lot of "latency" on the video and graphic intensive threads en route to the UK. I did see his post in the "Linear +" Display Option (upper right menu in the thread title block). I've been getting a lot of unsolicited "email scanner" messages from one of my virus scanners since the last Windoze update- hmmm...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 14 2009, 04:17 AM
Post #42

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

tolkein, in one aspect of his novels, was relating a reality that was better disguised as fiction.

surely you are not so naive as to think that undiscussed relationships do not have unrevealed consequences.

at one time, perhaps still, freemasonic relationships controlled the state of ohio.

i may be gettting it inaccurately, but i think that jimmy rhodes was a mason.

william saxbe definitely was. and when his son decided to go for the brass ring, he became a mason.

freemasonry in politics is a subject for contemplation.

many masons will wear their rings. in my experience, these rings are recognized by other masons.

the grand pajandrum ring is very special. it is almost papist in its power. oddly enough in that freemasonry was opposed to the papacy and was proscribed by the vatican. odder still, many members of p2 were cardinals.

that grand pajandrum ring could take me many places. it was a ring of some power. i keep it in a safety deposit vault.

there is always the possibility that before i go south there will be a need to wear it again. summoning its influence.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jan 14 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #43

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Not that it probably matters but how many more sleeps until Gog the scroll wielder pisses off to South America. He scares the hell out of me as does his wife who looks like the Joker out of the Adam West version of Batman.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jan 14 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 145

WHAT'S BEHIND FREEMASONRY?

http://bloodonthealtar.tripod.com/CABAQUOT.HTM

"The Kabalah is indeed of the essence of Freemasonry." -- co-Mason Helena P. Blavatsky, co-founder of the Theosophical Society, as quoted from secondary source "Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge" by Ankerberg and Weldon, page 236

"Freemasonry is kabbalism in another garb." -- Freemason F. De P. Castelle, "The Genuine Secrets of Freemasony Prior to A.D. 1717, according to secondary source "Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star" by Dr. Cathy Burns, page 263

"Kabalah is the key of the occult sciences." -- Albert Pike, 33rd Degree Mason, as quoted from secondary source "Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge" by Ankerberg and Weldon, page 219

"The Jewish mysteries are the source of our present tradition of which was carried to Rome, and thence passed down through the Collegia into the mediaveal guilds, finally emerging in the eighteenth century in the speculative rituals fo the Craft degrees, in the Holy Royal Arch and the degree of Mark Master Mason, and in those of other emblems and ceremonies..." -- Freemason C.W. Leadbeater, "Freemasonry and its Ancient Mystic Rites, page 77

"The whole basis of our theory is the Qabalah...." -- Aleister Crowley, Freemason and father of modern satanism as quoted in Craig Heimbichner's "Blood On The Altar", page 116; primary source is "Magic In Theory and Practice" by the self-professed "Beast-666" himself, Crowley.

"....the theories of Qabbalism are inextricably interwoven with the tenets of alchemy, Hermeticism, Rosicrucianism, and Freemasonry." -- 33rd Degree Freemason Manly Palmer Hall, as quoted from secondary source "Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge," by Ankerberg and Weldon, page 220

"...in the Kabbala we find fragments of the symbolic knowledge which was once the exclusive property of the initiates. So close are the analogiews between certain of the doctrines of the Kabbala and those of the earlier degrees of Masonry, that it has been supposed that Kabbalistic students were responsible for the introduction of speculative Masonry into our modern Craft. The student of occultism does not hold this veiw, for he knows that our speculative rituals belong in substance to a far older past than the eighteenth century, and that they perpetuate the tradition of the Jews, who derived it from the Mysteries of Egypt. He sees in the Kabbala a written and exoteric portiion of certain teachings belonging to the Jews, though handed down...." - Freemasonry and Its Ancient Mystic Rites, Freemason C.W. Leadbeater, page 73

"The Cabala may be defined to be a system of philosophy which embraces certain mystical interpretations of Scripture, and metaphysical and spiritual beings... Much use is made of it in the advanced degrees, and entire Rites have been constructed on its principles." -- Freemason Albert Mackey, "Mackey's Revised Encyclopedia of Freemasonry," as quoted from secondary source "Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge," page 220

"Masonry cannot be fully appreciated or understood without knowledge of the Qabalist Tree of Life..." -- Paul Foster case, Freemason and Golden Dawn member, considered to be the outstanding authority of Tarot, Qbalah, Alchemy, and other occult topics, as quoted by Dr. Cathy Burns, "Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star, page 263

"...all Masonic associations owe to it [Kabala] their secrets and their symbols." --Eliphas Levi, Transcendental Magic, as quoted from secondary source, "Fallen Angel" by Thomas Friend on page 241 [brackets mine; Levi was a 19th century Freemason and black majician, whose works were plaigarized by infamous Freemason, Albert Pike, according to Freemason Manly Hall.]

"For the good of Masonry, generally, but for the Jewish nation in particular. Royal Arch Degree of Freemasonry" -- quoted from Craig Heimbichner's book Blood On The Altar, page 83. Pictured here is the Masonic Jewel, Royal Arch, 7th Degree rite in which York Rite Freemasons pledge allegiance to the Jewish nation. The Masonic jewell of this rite is Solomon's Seal with a sun blazing inside a triange in the center.

"The true philosophy, known and practised by Soloman, is the basis on which Masonry is founded." -- Albert Pike, Freemason of the 33rd and last Degree, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry", 1871, L.H. Jenkins Inc., p. 785. "According to Talmudic legends, Solomon understood the mysteries of the Qabbalah. He was also a necromancer, being able to summon demons." -- Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Freemason, "The Secret Teachings of All Ages", p. 566.

"Freemasonry is founded upon the activities of this secret society of Central European adepts, whom the studious Mason will find to be the definite 'link' between the modern Craft and the Ancient Wisdom. The outer body of Masonic philosophy was merely the veil of this qabbalistic order whose members were the custodians of the true Arcanum." -- 33rd Degree Freemason Manly Palmer Hall, "Rosicrucian and Masonic Origins

"The basis of the Western occultism of medieval is the Kabbalah of the medieval Hebrew Rabbis." William Wynn Westcott, a Freemason, "The Rosicrucians: Past and Present, At Home and Abroad, an Address to the Soc. Rosic. In Anglia

"That great Kabbilistical association known in Europe under the name of Masonry appeared suddenly in the world when the revolt against the Church had just succeeded in dismembering Christian unity." -- Eliphas Levi, Freemason, black magician and Cabalist, author of "Trancendental Magic", "Mysteries of the Qabalah", and "The History of Magic", from whence this quote was derived, page 283, here notes that Freemasonry is a Cabalist institution and suggests that it became public in consequence of the wreckage of Christian unity that followed in the wake of the Reformation, which it likely had no small part in effecting in this author's opinion.

"Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us dire- ctly back, as you see, to the Kaballah." -- Freemason Albert Pike, 33rd Degree, as quoted in Ankerberg and Weldon's excellent book, "Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge," page 217

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Judaism is one of the oldest living estoteric traditions in the world. Virtually every form of Western mysticism and spiritualism known today draws upon Jewish mythic and occult teachings--magic, angelology, alchemy, numerology, astral projection, dream interpretation, astrology, amulets, divination, altered states of consciousness, alternate healing and rituals of power--all have roots in the Jewish occult." -- Rabbi Geoffrey W. Dennis, Jewish Myth, Magic, and Mysticism, xi, 2007, Llewellyn Publications,

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jan 14 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #45

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

REVELATION 13:18

666 - The Masonic Square and Compass/Hexagram

The Six Pointed Star
By, Dr. O.J. Graham

The Six-Pointed Star is going into its fourth edition. There have been thousands of letters over the years and comments are available upon request. The questions which are asked of this author are:

What made you even remotely curious that the six-pointed star might not be "Jewish"? After all, it is called the "Star of David" and has it not become the international insignia of Jewishness and the State of Israel?
The controversy and the challenge are answered in the book. The quest began at York University, Ontario, Canada, when an Orthodox Jewish friend of mine was investigating Messianic Judaism. Our intellectual conversation covered many topics which included the so-called Star of David, which he said he did not use as the symbol G-d really gave the children of Israel was the seven-branched Menorah. Being a journalist, he challenged me to explore the six-pointed star. And I accepted the challenge, with the plan that I would prove its Jewishness. After all, I wore one and felt I had to defend it, even to him.

That was the summer of 1979 and the research took me four years to complete. I found a few Jews who knew it was not Jewish, and these are mentioned in the book. Others did not think about it, and most did not care whether it was orignially occult or not - they did not think it mattered. I checked Jewish sources and all their encyclopaedias attested that it was not originally Jewish and was not used as the symbol for any of the twelve tribes of Israel. Jewish sources said it wasn't originally Jewish. So, what was it? That took four years of research. From archive to archive, library to library...history book to history book.

The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar to Ashtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Red Shield" or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, to Cabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.

Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the hexagon in the middle) the research also included a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the "wilful King" (anti-Christ) and the "mark of the beast". The Scriptural significance of the number seven and a Biblical description of the real Messiah and the seven-branched Candlestick (Menorah) which God gave to the children of Israel as an everlasting covenant (which is also mentioned in the New Testament) is covered. All the sources are written at the bottom of each page making it easy for readers to see and check for themselves.

I started out to defend this symbol, but ended up shocked and quite devasted with the evidence gleaned from the academic research. It is the only book on the origin and history of the six-pointed star or hexagram. Have a good read, check the references yourself, and I would be happy to hear your comments.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 14 2009, 11:54 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jan 14 2009, 06:27 PM) *
Not that it probably matters but how many more sleeps until Gog the scroll wielder pisses off to South America. He scares the hell out of me as does his wife who looks like the Joker out of the Adam West version of Batman.

The scariest thing TO is how much the sluttiest daughter/"Texas skank" author (IMHO) Jenna? looks like a bottle blonde "re-mix" of "the Joker out of the Adam West version of Batman." laughing1.gif

Well here directly from the 2 MOST REPUTABLE sources for the "generation of change" (yes, of course... Wikipedia and MTV):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_...al_inauguration

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1598633/2...uff_daddy.jhtml

January 20, 2009.

EDIT: Just for T.O.- this is a recent "married, respectable author" photo sans-Joker makeup of Jenna:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/20...enna-bush_N.htm

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Jan 15 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #47

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Thanks Dmole. She looks like a future Secretary of State to me.

I found this video on another forum, It's about the terrible time the chosen ones had trying to smote the Amalekites.

Check out the shiny thing, all the Agagites wanted one.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ceNGJo6oIKk&...read.php?t=3594

Maybe Mr Sanders could share some information on these Amalekites and Agagites they look like those bloody Gazans to me. Sarcasm.

This post has been edited by Timothy Osman: Jan 15 2009, 07:00 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 15 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #48

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Jan 19 2009, 05:41 AM) *
Maybe Mr Sanders could share some information on these Amalekites and Agagites they look like those bloody Gazans to me. Sarcasm.

Mr.??? laugh.gif

Don't know much about the Amalekites, I think they were Arabs that spread into the Levant from Arabia.

I find it ironic that the Amalekites are demonized at the beginning of that little clip as practicing child-sacrifice. Most everyone in the Levant practiced child-sacrifice back then (though the killing of a child was rare and sacrificing of animals much more common). This was particularly true of the Canaanites, but the Israelites, at least to some degree, practiced such rites too. The word "Tophet" is used in the bible in reference to a place a mile from Jerusalem (in the valley of Hinnom) ... Tophet is routinely used to describe sites in Phoenician cities like Carthage where sacrifices were performed. The northern tribes, who's having been carted off into northern Mesopotamia provides the plausible link between the Khazarian ancestors of the Zionists in control of Israel at the moment and Israel, were more pagan - it was their refusal to throw off their pagan ways that was put down as the reason for their punishment, if I remember correctly from Bible school (?) ... the word Judaism derives of course from Judah, which was in the south. Which is why I used the word "ironic". Not sure if people will be able to figure out from that what I'm getting at, but I don't want to put too fine a point on it - this is all very "grey".

I've been working on a post - elaborating on some of the recent postings in this thread, all of which I've been reading btw and which I appreciate, and which have inspired me to try and get my thoughts in type in a coherent way. Unfortunately I keep reworking it and not posting it. It's getting quite long and unwieldy rolleyes.gif Currently I'm struggling with genealogy - and trying to figure out a deep mystery regarding Byzantium which I suspect has some significance with regard to Zionism and which has eluded me for a year.

Hopefully I'll get it together and post some of what I've been working on soon.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 15 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

Lots of things have been mentioned in this thread, all of which fit quite snuggly together into a larger puzzle, IMO.

Gog and Magog... Frankly, I'm a bit shocked that they are the mascots of the City of London blink.gif - didn't know that ... and even more shocked that they would make them out of wicker. Why would they they do that!?? There's only one reasonable explanation. (Assumedly you've all seen or read or heard about the wicker man and I don't have to draw you a map.) It just baffles me that a wicker Gog (or Magog) mascot would be in the Mayor's Show. Frikken creepy!!!

And regarding Quest's post - the MTV clip. I remarked in another thread that that clip was aired in Italy, and that the Roberto Calvi (god's banker) scandal which was uncovered there would suggest that Italians are far more aware of the meanings behind these symbols, and hence this clip may have been a dark attempt at humor. Still, the symbology is stunning for something aired on TV anywhere, IMO. I was quite shocked. The elk's head or whatever that is is an obvious attempt to convey the head of Baphomet, something in-between a cow and a goat - both of which have significance, which I will dutifully attend to in this post. (I hope.)

Gog & Magog are best known in association with prophesies about the anti-christ, end of the world and all that. MY overall theme in this thread, are the intertwined and tangled roots of the "Jewish and non-Jewish" elite of the modern western world. Not only do I believe that the roots of the two are connected in more ways than people imagine, I'm convinced that any distinction between the two in a religious sense disappear (to great extent at least) as you enter the inner circles of the ruling class. Look at the Freemasons - who do they try to keep out of their lodges? Jews? Muslims?? NO! Catholics! (Knights of Columbus is a mason-like order which was established by Catholics to counter Freemasonry, which excluded them.) These Kabbalah-oriented (I used that phrase for lack of a better one) institutions like the Freemasons and Rosicrucians engaged in a power struggle with the Catholic Church for centuries - it can be argued that the conflict can be traced all the way back to Akhenaton (Egypt) and continues to this day (MorganChase/Citibank against Bank of America???).

It's not much of a stretch to identify these groups with Skull and Bones, and the use of the Skull and Crossbones suggests an affinity with not only pirates (and by extension the Templar Knights), but Freemasonry as well. Conveniently (for me), the Skull and Bones of myth originated with the "Lord of Sidon", and Sidon was a short walk west from Mt. Hermon , who's namesake was Hermes - who's mythical son was Pan. In fact, the area around Mt. Hermon (also known as Mt. Sion - not to be confused with Mt. Zion near Jerusalem) was known as Pania - and is now called Banius. Pan was the (Greek) son of Hermes, so, to cut to the chase, Hermes and Pan and Mt. Hermon and half-goats and bulls-horns and Baphomet heads are all connected and refer to the same thing - what, I'm not sure (the female part of the duality equation?), but Mt. Hermon was very very important in the Pagan days of the Holy Land, referred to as the gate through which Angels descended to Earth and mated with the daughters of man to create a (superior) race of giants ... the area around the mountain is dotted with "shrines" - where rituals took place. It is assumed but not concretely proven that child-sacrifice was among those.

This connects to where I want to go because Sidon, in Phoenician territory and near the City of Dan, was a pirate nest ... and, the "Lord of Sidon" is central to the myth of the "Jolly Roger", the Skull and Crossbones as was flown on pirate ships and was adopted by a fraternity of elites at Yale University.

The 'Lord of Sidon' is almost certainly Baldwin I who was a prominent crusader and king of Jerusalem, who's wife's son by a different marriage (which figures into the myth as well) was Roger II of Sicily, who (allegedly) flew the Skull and Crossbones on his ships (that's why it's called the "Jolly Roger").

Freemasons use the skull and crossbones in a ritual called the Chamber of Reflection.

It was also embroidered on aprons worn by masons (a couple hundred years ago). This article about the Skull and Bones symbol touches on both the roots of the symbol and its use by the Templars and in Freemasonry, but goes much deeper than that - I recommend it.

http://www.esolibris.com/articles/alternat..._crossbones.php

If you read that whole thing, he touches on many things, one being the Chi-Rho, a P and X letter combination found on texts thousands of years old. The way they were written together may well be the original precursor of the skull and bones symbol. He also mentions Maraclea and its possible meaning ("dark-clear"), as well as the Egyptian deity Osiris - but doesn't however touch on the connection between the skull and bones and the constellation Orion, or the significance of the Christ and John the Baptist figures with relation to all this. John and Jesus' birthdays were each set 3 days after the winter and summer solstices respectively, at opposite points in the year and at the moment the sun perceptively begins its reversal, which indicates how the Christ and St. John figures were appropriated to express pagan attributes.

Orion (the constellation) was very significant in Egyptian religious terms, it is in Orion that Osiris was said to dwell and the two are often equated, furthermore Orion stands next to and is in the house of Taurus the bull, which he hunts. Egypt at the time was IN the "age" of Taurus (as we are now in the age of Pieces). The interesting thing about Orion, is that he has no head or legs. This is ostensibly, at least partly, the root source of the head and leg bones of the skull & bones symbol (in addition to the Chi-Rho and its possible role which I just mentioned). This is expressed again in terms of John the Baptist and the Templar obsession with him, the head of St. John (which king Herod had decapitated and presented as a gift to Salome), and the "legs" of the saltire cross which St. John's disciple Andrew was crucified on. The Templars BTW claimed to possess the head of St. John which they brought back from Constantinople (?) and kept in their church of Notre Dame d'Amiens (there are other heads alleged to be St. John's however). This can all be taken even one step further, by couching it all in the context of male-female, good-evil dichotomy central to Masonry, the mystery religions, Kabbalah etc. Orion (the hunter) expresses the male attribute, Taurus represents the female, the U shape of the horns expressing both the womb and the moon, the moon always being a female counterpart to the sun ... you can find the crescent moon at the foot of many Christian images of the Virgin Mary, and the ends of the crescent moon were routinely described as its "horns". This is (at least partly) why the head of a bull sat atop the brass idols to which children were sacrificed a few thousand years ago in the Levant and around the Mediterranean.

I tend to think of Freemasonry as an institution not unlike a school or college - for potential leaders of a certain ideology - a tool of a class of elitists who's traditions trace back to the Templars. Yale's Skull and Bones fraternity and Freemasonry are totally separate societies, but share similarities both in their use of the skull and crossbones symbol and and in the purpose they both ultimately serve in elite society - IMO. (It's interesting to note that the square black hat graduates wear when they get their "degree" is fashioned after a mason's mortar board.) But there have been other related groups too - the Rosicrucians for example...

Isaac Newton was a rosicrucian - who spent more time writing about the occult than science btw, how surprising that the Newton family crest is a saltire cross of bones!

There are other examples, such as the Andreae family crest which sports several saltire crosses (Johan Andreae was also a leading Rosicrucian), but maybe the most significant and unnoticed of such examples is the flag of Scotland, which features the saltire cross of St. Andrew. This is only fully appreciated when you remember that the Sinclairs were influential in Scotland then, who took their name from St. Clair sur Epte where their ancestor Rollo the Viking signed a treaty granting him and his followers Normandy in 911. (This date is of supreme importance to the elite, I would go so far as to propose that it's the reason the attacks were conducted on Sept. 11th.)

The connections between the Yale Skull and Bones society and Freemasonry don't end there. S&B's co-founder William H. Russell (the legal name of Skull & Bones is actually the Russell Trust) was from a long line of Masons. W. H. Russell, like so many in that influencial family, appears to have been obsessed with the occult (just google 'Russell' and 'occult' and you'll be swamped). In addition, there's a sort of "pirate" aspect to the Russells - they were heavily involved in the Chinese Opium trade. Even the New York Times couldn't keep that much from being printed in their opinion section. That article mentions who ran the Russell's Canton operation, Warren Delano, grandfather of FDR. There's another family that intermarried with the Delanos, the Astors, who, like the Roosevelts, held large tracts of land in Manhattan, and, like the Russells, dominated in the Chinese Opium trade.

It surprises me that the Dutch Roosevelts, like these other New York families they intermarried with, weren't into Opium as well, for that whole market was opened up originally by the Dutch East India Trading Company. While the Templars proper and the people who ran the D.E.I.T.C. are separated by centuries, both continued a tradition of seafaring and commerce, both legitimate and illicit - that is, provided you consider dealing in drugs and slaves illicit (sensibilities have changed somewhat over the years). Holland's competitor, the British East India Company, flew a flag that was practically the Templar banner (cross of St. George) slapped on over Viking/Phoenician red & white stripes. Admittedly such connections are weak, but not nonexistent and so I prefer to point them out. There is some controversy over whether the first publically traded corporation was the Dutch East India Trading Company, or whether the Templars should be awarded that title. I was also (not) surprised to discover that the D.E.I.T.C. and Freemasonry in Holland were closely connected. I don't think I need a better source than the Grand Lodge of South Africa:
http://www.grandlodge.co.za/news2-3.html
Freemasonry first took root in Southern Africa in 1772. The Southern point of Africa, the Cape of Good Hope, was opened up by the Dutch East India Company as a trading station to supply ships en route to the East Indies with fresh produce.

Freemasonry in the Netherlands, founded in 1756, was expanding rapidly and with many master of ships being Freemasons it was natural for a Lodge to be founded at this halfway station under the banner of the Grand East of the Netherlands. (G.E.N.)
doh1.gif

Still, since the whole jist of this and other of my posts pertains to my curiousity about the historical ties between Judaism and the Gnostic traditions of the Templars, Cathars, Paulicians etc. and the observation that the elite of these two communities - emphasis on "ELITE" - are often found operating together or allied, I think it's relevant.

There are people out there in cyberspace who claim the Dutch East India Trading Company was a Jewish operation. It wasn't, a more accurate estimate would probably be that Jewish investors in Holland (many of them diamond merchants) accounted for about 25% of the stockholders.

It needs to be said that usury was forbidden in the Christian world and banking and the gem trade (including gem-polishing) were about the only professions open to the Jewish population in Europe. The Templars (prior to their expungement) got around these usury rules by virtue of their great power and special papal approval. I would speculate that this put them in a unique position to become natural allies (or competitors) with Jewish money-lenders.

The Dutch & British West India Companies were heavily involved in the slave trade, and here we have another example of collaboration with wealthy Jewish investors. According to this guy (Rabbi of Bet Aviv and Chairman of the Department of Religious Studies at The College of William and Mary), auctioning activities were suspended on Jewish holidays. http://www.geocities.com/earlofdonegal/HEBREWS.htm If you look at the owners listed of various slave-ships at the bottom of that you'll see John and Jacob Roosevelt listed. (If the Roosevelts were Jewish, that's news to me ... but it doesn't detract from where I'm trying to go with all this either way.) There were two Jacobs, one of the Oyster Bay Roosevelts (ancestors of Teddy Roosevelt) and one of the Hyde Park Roosevelts (anscestor of FDR) and I don't know which one that would be, but John is obviously Johannes, Teddy Roosevelt's great-great-great grandfather. I point again to the intimacy of the Roosevelt family with the Opium-trading Delanos and Astors.

There were a couple of other significant companies which had a history of slave trading, Alexander Brown & Sons - the anscestor of Brown Brothers Harriman, along with two companies which would evolve into the Morgan empire - Beebe, Morgan & Company and Peabody, Riggs & Company. All three of these companies which formed the sphere of Rothschild influence in America and became the backbone of the modern banking industry were originally dry-goods/slave-trade houses. Eustace Mullins:
http://truedemocracy.net/td13/19.html

Tourists today gape at the magnificent mansions of the very rich in Newport, Rhode Island, without realizing that not only do these "cottages" stand as a memorial to the baronial desires of our Victorian millionaires, but that their erection in Newport represented a nostalgic memorialization of the great American fortunes, which had their beginnings in Newport when it was the capital of the slave trade. ... The pre-eminence of J.P. Morgan and the Brown firm in American finance can be dated to the development of Baltimore as the nineteenth century capital of the slave trade.

I could just state that both Jews and Templar descendents (now identified as Freemasons) migrated in large numbers from Portugal/Spain to Holland in response to the Spanish Inquisition and so precipitated the formation of the Dutch East India Trading Company and loss of Portugese dominance in the spice-trade to the Dutch and be done with it, but there's more to it, namely, why the Templars were there in the first place. This leads us to an ancient connection between Scotland, Spain/Portugal, and the Caucasus/Scythia.

Again, my whole premise revolves around what I perceive to be a linking of two ancient branches of a (percieved) royal blood line which eminated from Sumer (roll your eyes if you like), one which pooled around the Black Sea, another which led to Egypt and back to the Levant and Greece, where they met again. One of the results of this collision was the battle of Troy, the losers (proto-Vikings, proto-Goths etc.) leaving the area for points north. I point out that London may have been started as 'New Troy', and that some of the first Templars hailed from Champagne, which had previously been called Troyes. I think I mentioned earlier how many Greek myths, once decoded, detail this mixing. There's a huge body of work on the web called Ladon-Gog which tries to do just that. There are some other important intances where these two branches met, one of which being the emmigration to Languedoc (southern France) by Rabbi Makhir at the request of Charlemagne which I mentioned earlier. That in fact was preceded by the Merovingians' claim of a blood relation to Mary Magdalene. Forget whether you buy the heresy that Mary and Jesus were married or not, or even if there was such a person who fled Israel for southern France ... the biblical Mary of Magdala herself was of royal blood and so a descendent of the Davidic line, which is really why the Merovingians were interested in advertising this claim, whether true or not. This (alleged) blood connection was all but severed when the Carolingians took over, and so Charlemagne imported a fresh injection of Davidic blood in the form of Rabbi Makhir.

Prior to all this, there was a strong Scythia-Levant connection, which is evidenced by three things I know of ... Phoenician trade with Scythia (north of the Black Sea - would later become Khazaria), the fact that there is a city in Israel formerly called Scythopolis, and the confusing business of Tamar Tephi. Tephi was the daughter of King Zedekiah and hence of the royal Davidic line, and allegedly travelled from Egypt to Ireland by way of Spain. One source I read has her married to one Eire-Ambion of Scythia. This makes me wonder if this story didn't get mixed up somehow with that of Scota, the Egytian princess who married a Scythian king and also made it to Ireland with her sons, also by way of Spain. This migration of Scota describes (in myth) the historical movement from the Black Sea area to Ireland via Spain of the Melesians. The Picts were the next big movement from the same general area to Britain, this time to Scotland - they may have followed the same route as the Milesians passing though Spain as well. The Picts can be identified with the Caldonians of Greece, who's Black Sea connections are described in myth (the Caledonian Boar Hunt) and their religious rites which originated in Phrygia and the Caucasus, specifically Colchis. (This is the Cult of Cybele, which arguably shared common origins with Kabbalah.) It is due to the Picts that Scotland was called Caldonia by the Romans. All of this is better expored and explained in my dragon thread, albeit torturously.

There is one other instance of place names providing a record of this link, the land of Portugal and Spain is correctly called the Iberian peninsula - and in the Caucasus next to Colchis (now comprising the country of Georgia) was the Kingdom of Iberia (!!!).

When the Templars were attacked by Philip IV they fled mainly to two places, Spain/Portugal, and Scotland (I think many also wound up in Switzerland). I can only guess that their choice of Iberia (Spain/Portugal) maybe had something to do with the area's historical connection with the Black Sea region (as their own roots traced back there too) and more to do with it being marginally outside the sphere of Catholic influence (that of course changed with the Spanish Inquisition).

As for Scotland, the Templars had allies there in the Sinclairs (with whom they would build Roslin Chapel). Some theorise that a few of the original Templars were blood related to the Sinclairs, which is probably true, Champagne (Troyes) was in Norman territory.

That's about as far as I can go tonight.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 15 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Gog and Magog... Frankly, I'm a bit shocked that they are the mascots of the City of London blink.gif - didn't know that ... and even more shocked that they would make them out of wicker. Why would they they do that!?? There's only one reasonable explanation. (Assumedly you've all seen or read or heard about the wicker man and I don't have to draw you a map.) It just baffles me that a wicker Gog (or Magog) mascot would be in the Mayor's Show. Frikken creepy!!!

And regarding Quest's post - the MTV clip. I remarked in another thread that that clip was aired in Italy, and that the Roberto Calvi (god's banker) scandal which was uncovered there would suggest that Italians are far more aware of the meanings behind these symbols, and hence this clip may have been a dark attempt at humor. Still, the symbology is stunning for something aired on TV anywhere, IMO. I was quite shocked. The elk's head or whatever that is is an obvious attempt to convey the head of Baphomet, something in-between a cow and a goat - both of which have significance, which I will dutifully attend to in this post. (I hope.)

Gog & Magog are best known in association with prophesies about the anti-christ, end of the world and all that.

It is ironic that you posted this content today Sanders. I was semi-watching "Pan's Labyrinth" somewhere early-morning time in Spanish with English subtitles on one of the Hispanic movie channels (but I was about 3/4 asleep, and it kept sounding like Italian or Latin in spots). That's got considerable Baphomet going on BTW [although theyTM call it a "Faun" in this "fantasy" "child's tale" of the Spanish Fascist war]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan%27s_Labyrinth

That got waaay too frikken creepy though, so I flipped over to CNN. I woke up to the US Senate, Obama, and Hillary... blink.gif

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_the_U...d_States_Senate

"...and a red liberty cap (above the shield) and crossed fasces (below) represent freedom and authority..."

[Ed- REALLY, dood?]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Senate_Seal.svg

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 15 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

Some "random" links (or are they? whistle.gif )

Remember Huxley's "Charing T Tower"

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m040..._108194336/pg_4
------------
http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/04/0447.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Tau

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/tau.html

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 15 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Let me state that I'm not trying to demonize anyone, in fact it is from the Masons and pirate ships that we get the democratic sensibilities that led to the founding of the United States. The system whereby every hand got a share in the booty and a captain could be voted in or out drew many sailors into piracy from the much more authoritative world of the navies of Europe.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 15 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

I look more toward this for the "Founding Father philosophy," (and it predates much of the other stuff) but that's just me:

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_...ts/magna_carta/

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jan 15 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #54

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 16 2009, 12:08 AM) *
Let me state that I'm not trying to demonize anyone, in fact it is from the Masons and pirate ships that we get the democratic sensibilities that led to the founding of the United States. The system whereby every hand got a share in the booty and a captain could be voted in or out drew many sailors into piracy from the much more authoritative world of the navies of Europe.

No need to state that Sanders, you are good stuff and anyone reading your your posts in these forums can see the integrety in your words.

We are not trying to vilify any group but we are forced to research topics such as this because the powers that be won't do their job(s). That would include members of Freemasonry who hear no evil, speak no evil and see no evil. I say this because I have (had) a freind who is Mason but is in deep denial over certain members of his brotherhood, in particular, Gerald Ford, Arlene Specter, Earl Warren, most of the Apollo astroNOTS and on and on. We are merely asking questions that need to be asked in order to better understand the rotten world around us and if Masonry was more disciminating regarding their membership, people would not be asking the questions they do. Masonry has no one to blame but themselves.

Carry on. salute.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 16 2009, 01:23 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE (dMole @ Jan 19 2009, 06:34 PM) *
I look more toward this for the "Founding Father philosophy," (and it predates much of the other stuff) but that's just me:

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featured_...ts/magna_carta/

You're right, I overstated. Still, "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" and all that.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jan 18 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #56

The 9/11 Occult New World Order - Shift from Ridiculization to Realization

http://www.youtube.com/watch?fmt=34&v=7Q7502e7euw

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 18 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

With what limited experience I have with putting together any kind of video, it makes me aware of what sort of time and software resources are necessary, and makes me wonder who the heck makes these kinds of videos?

Do "they" (whoever made this) not understand that the subtle "spooky" quality combined with the rave soundtrack turns 90-x% of viewers off in the first 10 seconds? Or is that the point. ?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jan 18 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #58

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 18 2009, 08:42 PM) *
With what limited experience I have with putting together any kind of video, it makes me aware of what sort of time and software resources are necessary, and makes me wonder who the heck makes these kinds of videos?

Do "they" (whoever made this) not understand that the subtle "spooky" quality combined with the rave soundtrack turns 90-x% of viewers off in the first 10 seconds? Or is that the point. ?

That's a fair point. It hadn't occured to me but it is that type of thing the perps do. But it's also the type of thing the artsy type does or a young person does. I wouldn't mind if you deleted it Sanders aand in fact go ahead. Better to keep this thread's mood on a different plane given the seriousness of the topic. handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 19 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

No reason to delete it, Quest, I see no problem leaving it in here. It's part of the story, really - why has this whole genre sprung up - naturally and spontaneously, or by design? wink.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 19 2009, 11:51 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 15 2009, 10:23 PM) *
You're right, I overstated. Still, "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" and all that.

Good point Sanders. We haven't even mentioned the Jacobins, French (and Russian) Revolutions, or Fabian Socialism/Round Tables yet. Or am I jumping too far ahead?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:47 AM