IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nagging Unanswered Questions

panthercat
post Jan 25 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 952

Before anybody had a chance to analyze the steel from the twin towers, it was hauled away and a few years later, twenty four tons of that same steel (that’s what we’re told) went into the bow of the USS New York, a propaganda move in my opinion, especially when the ship’s motto is “Never Forget!” If someone could make something out of the steel “I” beams, why then couldn’t they make something commemorative from all the aluminum from the aircraft that were supposed to have crashed into the towers and Pentagon? I know someone claimed the aircraft disintegrated into thin air, which placated some, but even if the fire was hot enough to vaporize all of that metal, once it starts to cool down, it naturally reforms in a different shape, bypassing the liquid state in a process known in Geology as sublimation.

In all of the photos taken immediately after the incident I never once saw aircraft parts, which is most unusual after a crash. It was cool enough for people to walk around, which inferred to me the metal should have been resolidifying, but the only metal that seemed to attract any attention were the orange blobs that were still molten almost 2 weeks after the incident. This isn’t the movies and things don’t just vanish into thin air without a trace. Then there was the airplane at Shanksville, PA nobody could find that was supposed to have buried itself in the ground. Was it like a flounder that wiggles its fins and soon it is buried in sand, leaving nothing but its eyes exposed?

Having been a boat person, I had to take flight and hangar deck fire fighting a number of times and am still familiar with the characteristics of jet fuel and I know it can warp steel, but doesn’t have what it takes to melt the quantity of steel “I” beams in all 3 towers. While I may not be a Physicist, some of those who are tend to believe there was something else in the mix, such as thermite or a similar substance used to cut and pulverize large quantities of steel “I” beam. Not surprisingly, I tend to agree. A graduate Engineering student calculated the aircraft would have to be flying at mach 17 to have done all the damage with which they had been credited. The space shuttle came down, flown by terrorists! That’s it! Yeah! Alright, enough of that blather.

Questions remains: due to lack of aircraft parts on the ground, were these videos created entirely in a studio to be shown over and over again to force the belief upon us that the incident really happened the way it was reported? To date this 9/11 incident has raised more questions than answers with an incredible lack of empirical evidence to support the official story. If something else were to happen and our new president was reading “My pet goat,” at least he would be holding the book right side up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
panthercat
post Oct 12 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #2

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 952

Another question came to mind after watching the videos. Unfortunately I can't recall which flight, but the FDR was reported to have cut out approximately 6 seconds before "impact," leaving a gap in the record. I had C-9B Electrical and Instrumental school at Scott AFB, IL about 30 years ago and seem to recall the only way to disable the FDR was by pulling the circuit breakers. It's just another one of those little nagging things.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 12 2009, 05:03 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (panthercat @ Oct 12 2009, 05:56 PM) *
Unfortunately I can't recall which flight, but the FDR was reported to have cut out approximately 6 seconds before "impact," leaving a gap in the record.

Incorrect. The "6 seconds missing" claim is used by those who make excuse for the govt story to justify the altitude showing too high. However, positional data, the NTSB and the manufacturer of the FDR itself all disagree with such claims. There arent any seconds missing west of the pentagon wall.

See this video here...
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10751
(which is probably the same video you watched in our DVD's, but may have confused the argument. There is a ton of information in the package after all. Its good to watch them more than once.. wink.gif)

I had C-9B Electrical and Instrumental school at Scott AFB, IL about 30 years ago and seem to recall the only way to disable the FDR was by pulling the circuit breakers. It's just another one of those little nagging things.

Well, more correct, the only way for the FDR to be missing seconds is to lose power. Those who make excuse for the govt story have ranging theories for the "6 seconds missing claim" and the FDR losing power. Their latest, a bird strike... rolleyes.gif

Its funny that those who make excuse for the govt story only offer theory, while we are the ones presenting data and facts.... irony...

+Quote Post
chek
post Oct 14 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 157

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Oct 12 2009, 10:03 PM) *
Those who make excuse for the govt story have ranging theories for the "6 seconds missing claim" and the FDR losing power. Their latest, a bird strike... rolleyes.gif

Their powers of invention are legendary and not to be underestimated, Rob.
If anyone's ever encountered a group of arabesklarson-style groupies who'd rather believe whole new cloth, invented, plausible sounding twaddle
rather than the actual facts, well ... then you'll also understand almost everything that's going wrong with western society today.
The corporate mindset is a killer disease - the wannabelong-junior corporate mindset even more so.

This post has been edited by chek: Oct 14 2009, 04:00 PM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Oct 17 2009, 02:18 AM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

actually panthercat, there is a whole bunch of steel from wtc 1&2 harbored in hangar 17 at jfk airport.

as i have posted here, architects and engineers for 911 truth do not know who is the legitimate custodian for this probative debris. they think that a new york state judge is the official custodian[this would seem to agree with the article concerning this treasury of debris that was published in the nyt some weeks ago].

according to a&e911t, no independent entities have been allowed to examine this steel. in fact, the rep for a&e911t doesn't think that this treasury has even been analyzed by nist.

what is troubling is that this judge has been issuing orders for this steel to be removed to be processed into memorial sculptures, forever destroying this probative evidence.

when i first posted this nyt article at this site, JFK[a member of this board] responded with a panoramic view of hangar 17 and its contents. you should be able to access this.

one aspect of the contents is what appears to be an atmosphere controlled tent within this hangar. what is within that tent? critical engine/airframe components?

the rep from a&e911t, a justin keogh, says that they don't know...that there is no publicly available inventory of the contents of this hangar. more to the point, he relates that no one independent entity has been allowed access to this hangar.

so, you should know that not all the steel was "disappeared" virtually instantly.

i think that the proper course of action is for p4t to join with a&e911t to figure out how to propound an injunction securing the contents of this hangar thus preventing any future disbursement for memorials. and more to the point, gaining an injunction to secure the right to survey and investigate the contents of that hangar.

i shall put up some bucks to achieve that objective. will anyone else?

and, do you know a good junkyard litigator?

or, is there one on this board who would contribute his/her time on a pro bone basis?

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Oct 17 2009, 07:22 AM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

This is a sample of a piece of steel in Hanger 17.

If anyone want to fund some kind of legal action to gain access to this steel for testing and examination, count me in.

+Quote Post
kortez
post Oct 19 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,540

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Oct 17 2009, 08:22 AM) *

This is a sample of a piece of steel in Hanger 17.

If anyone want to fund some kind of legal action to gain access to this steel for testing and examination, count me in.

How do you know that is a piece from the hangar? Where did the photo come from?

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Oct 19 2009, 08:45 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,096

Most of the original links are broken at this point, but maybe the Wayback Machine has them.

I saved a bunch of them a long time ago.

Here's the original links. Good luck.

http://www.amny.com/media/photo/2006-08/24928811.jpg

http://redeye.chicagotribune.com/news/am-w...-frontheadlines

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 19 2009, 10:10 AM
Post #9

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Oct 17 2009, 12:45 PM) *
Most of the original links are broken at this point, but maybe the Wayback Machine has them.

Not surprising.

I figure, and mentioned this some time back, that many of our argumentative visitors over the last 12 months or so have been probing and trying to find out what info is hot and needs to be lost.

And now:

Back to watching a P4T World Trade Center attack DVD that arrived two days ago.

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Oct 19 2009, 12:41 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 3,225

http://b-l-o-g-b-l-o-g.blogspot.com/2009/09/911-attacks.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2014 - 05:49 PM