IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tom Ridge

Cheri
post Mar 1 2009, 08:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,176

If this has been discussed here already I apologize.

I have always found it quite curious how the Gov of PA instantaneously became the head of the newly created Dept. of Homeland Security after 9-11. Maybe it's just wild speculation on my part, but I call it hush money. whistle.gif

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 1 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I'd say it was just cronyism ...

But of course I don't know dunno.gif

I do see what you're saying though - and I'd bet that Ridge, like Giuliani, was privy to what happened that day.

+Quote Post
Cheri
post Mar 1 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Sanders @ Mar 1 2009, 04:52 PM) *
I'd say it was just cronyism ...

But of course I don't know dunno.gif

I do see what you're saying though - and I'd bet that Ridge, like Giuliani, was privy to what happened that day.

I believe 93 was shot down by Cheney's (not Bush's) orders. I believe the American people at that moment in time would have been ok with that, but instead we were lied to. How to keep Ridge quiet? Give him the lead job. wink.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 1 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

It's highly unlikely that 93 was shot down.

Is Tom Ridge a player?

Judging by his performance as the first DHS Dude, yes at least somewhat.

That does not mean, in my opinion, that he knew anything about the events before they happened.

+Quote Post
Cheri
post Mar 1 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 1 2009, 07:00 PM) *

Is Tom Ridge a player?

That does not mean, in my opinion, that he knew anything about the events before they happened.

I don't think he knew anything before the events. I think they bribed him to tow the official "Let's roll" plane crash line.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 2 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Let me preface this by saying (1) this is only speculation and (2) I haven't followed all of the research that's been done into flight 93.

I do know that there was no "crashed plane" at the crash site, and no traces of leaked fuel in the surrounding soil. That leads me to believe that whatever happened in Pennsylvania, it wasn't a plane full of passengers getting shot down.

There is however the possibility (maybe) that flight 93, or some other aircraft that was posing as flight 93 for the benefit of AA people tracking a radar blip on their screens, was shot down by the air-force, possibly inadvertently, the debris of which was scattered over a wide area, and they responded by closing off the area and staging the supposed "crash site". This makes some sense to me because flight 93 was late taking off, there are rumors of the air-force shooting something down, reports of another military-type jet in the area, and the possibility that despite the best efforts to prevent NORAD and the air-force from responding there was just too much time available and someone got to "flight 93". You can even speculate (as some have) that "flight 93" was supposed to hit WTC7.

I don't know of course. I have some doubt regarding the above scenario for one reason however, allegedly Cheney, upon hearing the news that 93 had been shot down immediately responded with some comment about heroic passengers (I find it surprising, if 93 was a f$%k-up, that Cheney could think that fast on his feet).

I'm throwing this stuff out there partially because I don't have a lot of confidence in my knowlege of 93 or conclusions, I'm hoping there are others out there who can enlighten me/us.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 2 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #7

I agree Sanders.

Hell, I have doubts that 93 even left the gate.

And Cheney's statement you offer above is news to me. If he actually said that then he was just reading from the script.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 2 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 6 2009, 10:17 AM) *
...And Cheney's statement you offer above is news to me. If he actually said that then he was just reading from the script.

Found it.

Word came that Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania. Aides frantically called the White House to find out whether a military jet had shot it down.

"The vice president was a little bit ahead of us," said Eric Edelman, Cheney's national security advisor. "He said sort of softly and to nobody in particular, 'I think an act of heroism just took place on that plane.'"

http://newsmine.org/content.php?ol=9-11/ch...from-bunker.txt

If Cheney had not expected this, it's arguable that his reaction would have been different, saying "WHAT!!!???" or something like that.

I'm still on the fence whether to believe the Pennsylvania crash was planned or ad-libbed, but this account of Cheney's comments has me leaning in the "planned" direction. Notice Eric Edelman who says, "The vice president was a little bit ahead of us", which indicates Cheney was not surprised or taken aback and knew the script already.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Mar 2 2009, 12:09 PM
Post #9

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

The original CNN link is still there. This article was an important part of the 9/11 mythology, imo.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09...11.king.cheney/

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 2 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #10

Thanks Sanders. Yes, not only was Cheney reading from the script, it might be that he wrote the damn thing.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 2 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 6 2009, 03:04 PM) *
...Yes, not only was Cheney reading from the script, it might be that he wrote the damn thing.

laugh.gif

Yeah, he seems to be more of a leader than a follower for sure. yes1.gif

That man is EVIL !!!

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Apr 27 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (amazed! @ Mar 2 2009, 05:00 AM) *

Is Tom Ridge a player?

From the evidence that has been planted throughout each scenario on 9/11 and the supposed ´truths´ we have been spoonfed, the story of Flight 93 IMO should be approached and proven to be a load of hogwash using their very own story.
What I mean is that we should explore all scenarios such as the ´shootdown´of Flight 93 even if it goes against our own instincts as to what happened in the skies over Pennsylvania that day.
The official story is that through received phonecalls we were relayed a Hollywood type do or die fightback by American heroes to save the plane or die trying. The fight was caught for all to hear and the Muslim fanatics decided to fly the plane at a 90º angle into the ground at 500mph. The impact was so a la Mel Gibson that the ground swallowed it up and all that was left were miniscule unrecognisable fragments. A red bandana and a partially burned terrorist passport float in slow motion in the wind.. rolleyes.gif
Now with the DEP report that has surfaced stating that there was NO fuel contamination at the site, reality rears its ugly head.
I would push for the shootdown scenario as this is the only possible way, in THEIR world of smoke and mirrors, that this can be the case.(Btw I don´t totally rule this out as a possiblity, followed in close second by the ´no plane´ theory)
The thing is, if it was shot down, does that mean that by pure coincidence that the final ´lets roll´ segment and screams of courage and impending death that we hear, the USAF at the exact same moment fire missiles and destroy the plane? So if those final moments are proved to be false, the whole phonecall communication story is false. We haven´t got much solid evidence apart from logic and proving they are full of sh@t.
I hope I´ve explained myself lol. I´m just saying use their own disinfo against them and rule out nothing.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Apr 30 2009, 01:13 AM
Post #13

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

evidence for a shoot down is circumstantial.

flight 93 did not crash in shanksville.

i too saw this position as a bribe.....

now the former head of dhs is a well paid "adviser" to the country of albania.

comforting that our former heads of dhs can be hired to be "advisers" to foreign governments, isn't it?

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 30 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 710

yes. especially since albania is the european transit point for warlord afghani opium.

it is in albania where it is refined into heroin. albania, with us and nato protection, is the new marseilles.

+Quote Post
YouFoundWhat
post Jan 19 2010, 01:15 AM
Post #15

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,845

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 30 2009, 12:53 AM) *
yes. especially since albania is the european transit point for warlord afghani opium.

it is in albania where it is refined into heroin. albania, with us and nato protection, is the new marseilles.

Has anybody seen 'Wag the Dog"? Brilliant movie. In it, the president of the USA needs a diversion from a soon to be revealed sex scandal. His special adviser, played by Robert DeNiro, orchestrates a fake war against ... you got it - Albania. Weird coincidence.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 08:19 AM