IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The First Man On The Moon, Moon Walk Conspiracy

davrod610
post Mar 23 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,093

Hi folks, I personally don't believe man has ever walked on the moon and i hope most of you felthe same way based on the photographic evidence, common sense and logic. I have one thing that's been bothering me though, I'm an avid listener of Alex Jones and I appreciate him exposing corruption and bringing to light unclassified documents and such. I have recently learned that he believes in the first man on the moon hoax. can anyone elaborate or have any information on this? I find this weird especially since he's suppose to be well informed. I'd appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks in advance guys. dunno.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
davrod610
post Mar 23 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (davrod610 @ Mar 21 2009, 03:27 AM) *
Hi folks, I personally don't believe man has ever walked on the moon and i hope most of you felthe same way based on the photographic evidence, common sense and logic. I have one thing that's been bothering me though, I'm an avid listener of Alex Jones and I appreciate him exposing corruption and bringing to light unclassified documents and such. I have recently learned that he believes in the first man on the moon hoax. can anyone elaborate or have any information on this? I find this weird especially since he's suppose to be well informed. I'd appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks in advance guys. dunno.gif

Sorry I posted in the wrong section, it won't happen again..peace to all

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 23 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome, davrod610 welcome.gif

I think I'll have to move this to the Alternate theories forum - don't get me wrong, I've seen a lot of stuff that makes me very suspicious, don't get me wrong, but this topic still falls under the category of 'alternate theories' I think.

Cheers -

+Quote Post
FM258
post Mar 23 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 64

The last think we need Alex caught up in is a fake Lunar landing...what does it matter?

+Quote Post
zetetic0void
post Mar 23 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 4,205

I suppose anything is possible.

I have seen some suspicious looking footage (namely one with an astronaut walking and stort of falling a bit and it does look like he's being held up by some sort of wire due to the apparent reactio).

There is some allegedly fake footage that is easily disputed (flag sticking out is because of the pole holding out the flag).

One thing to consider is that, from what I've read, the Societs tracked the journey carefully and I would think if they saw anything strange( um, like... oh ,say.....'not getting to the moon'!), they would have had that reported so fast (unless they were in on it as a puppet of the igher-ups ;-) )

The one idea that sticks in my head as interesting. I heard one interview where the person said someone said (someone said someone said someone said ... so it's reliable ;-) ) they heard Armstong say when they got to the Moon, there were alien space vehicles lined up on the horizon watching.

The theory goes that the presence of aliens there was known before the mission and some faked moon footage was shot so that it could be used rather than show real footage that showed alien space vehicles.

I really don't know what the truth is though

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 23 2009, 09:57 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (zetetic0void @ Mar 27 2009, 07:24 AM) *
I have seen some suspicious looking footage (namely one with an astronaut walking and stort of falling a bit and it does look like he's being held up by some sort of wire due to the apparent reactio)...

I've seen that too. That clip is right from the NASA server. That convinced me beyond any doubt that at least SOME of the moon-walks were bogus. That 'n 75 cents 'll buy you a cup of coffee (actually, I live in Japan where a cup of coffee is 3 dollars - I have no idea what a cup costs now in the states. tongue.gif )

It still doesn't fall into the category of solid proof that can't be rebuked, so it is, as FM pointed out, sort of irrelevant.

Hey, those of us that know that the Gov is a puppet show &, that they constantly lie and try and form reality around their own agenda, know it. Those that don't, don't. The rabbit hole is deep - too deep. It's so deep that when the average person gets a glimpse they immediately turn away and return to their safe, secure and comfortable life. I was gonna say, you almost can't blame them, but some of the success of 9/11 has to be pinned on the gullibility of so many who simply aren't paying attention.

Arrggghhh.

+Quote Post
davrod610
post Mar 23 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Sanders @ Mar 21 2009, 12:57 PM) *
I've seen that too. That clip is right from the NASA server. That convinced me beyond any doubt that at least SOME of the moon-walks were bogus. That 'n 75 cents 'll buy you a cup of coffee (actually, I live in Japan where a cup of coffee is 3 dollars - I have no idea what a cup costs now in the states. tongue.gif )

It still doesn't fall into the category of solid proof that can't be rebuked, so it is, as FM pointed out, sort of irrelevant.

Hey, those of us that know that the Gov is a puppet show &, that they constantly lie and try and form reality around their own agenda, know it. Those that don't, don't. The rabbit hole is deep - too deep. It's so deep that when the average person gets a glimpse they immediately turn away and return to their safe, secure and comfortable life. I was gonna say, you almost can't blame them, but some of the success of 9/11 has to be pinned on the gullibility of so many who simply aren't paying attention.

Arrggghhh.

Thank you all for the comments, I know it's not that important right now with what's happening in the world I'll try to make my next topic more on important subject matter. Thanks again and sorry FM handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
FM258
post Mar 23 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 64

QUOTE (davrod610 @ Mar 23 2009, 10:38 PM) *
Thank you all for the comments, I know it's not that important right now with what's happening in the world I'll try to make my next topic more on important subject matter. Thanks again and sorry FM handsdown.gif

Your not gonna cry are you?

+Quote Post
ogrady
post Mar 27 2009, 11:44 PM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,291

I became suspicious of AJ when I saw that William Cooper/Hour of the Time predicted 911 two months or so before Alex's prediction. Coincidentally, in almost the same words.

The possibility exists that fake 911 truth sites and fake truth speakers exist to round up the names of dissidents. Alex Jones may continue to inveigh against the government while his followers, whose names have been garnered from the internet, rot (or worse) in FEMA camps.

I do not trust AJ. I was banned from PP forum for merely suggesting that we might examine the fact that airplanes can't fly through buildings.

+Quote Post
ogrady
post Mar 27 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 2,291

FM258 -

We all make mistakes. You are is abbreviated as 'you're'. Your is the possessive of 'you'.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Mar 28 2009, 07:49 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

I personally don't trust NASA as far as I can throw a Saturn V Launch Vehicle.

http://www.nasm.si.edu/collections/imagery...llo/saturnV.htm

Please keep in mind- I have personally worked on equipment that TheyTM told me is now on Mars [or so I/we have been told...]

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Mar 28 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 1,609

I don't have a problem believing that Moon walks occurred either, although I wouldn't be confident to place bets on when, how often, on which missions they happened and how many times they went wrong.

Rather my question would be what were they really up to?

The "space race" was a nice story to tell children and the congress but what was the real objective?

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Mar 28 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 1,609

QUOTE (dMole @ Mar 26 2009, 09:49 AM) *
Please keep in mind- I have personally worked on equipment that TheyTM told me is now on Mars [or so I/we have been told...]

It just needs somebody to hide a mobile phone in there somewhere...if you can dial it latter, you know there is definitely something wrong :-)

This post has been edited by mrodway: Mar 28 2009, 10:15 PM

+Quote Post
tezzajw
post Mar 28 2009, 10:43 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 4,213

I've seen a couple of interesting questions posed about the alleged Apollo Moon missions.

Why is there no picture of a suited astronought in the doorway of the Lunar Module?

Where and how were the two astronoughts strapped in to the Lunar Module for the blast-off from the Moon's surface? What were they holding on to?

Where did the astronoughts sleep/rest inside the Lunar Module? Where is the storage space for their space suits?

I've not researched much about the Apollo missions so I don't have the answers. I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a scripted production.

John Lear has more interesting ideas, check his stuff out.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Mar 28 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

I got a little problem with air on the moon,
the stars don't show any refraction as they are being eclipsed,
by it.

cheers, lunk

+Quote Post
zetetic0void
post Mar 29 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 4,205

"I got a little problem with air on the moon,
the stars don't show any refraction as they are being eclipsed"
-------------

Good point. I also think that's true

During occultations (note the word 'occult' = hidden ... usually when the Moon goes in front of a star or planet), any lunar atmosphere could be deteced as gradual (even over a split second if the atmosphere is thin and close to the surface) lessening of brightness of the star as it neared the lunar edge.

From what I've heard (although I've never looked into this subject thoroughly), there is sudden disappearance and reappearance of stars duing lunar occultations. This is the official astronomical view on this.

Some might say that information is covered up and distorted for some reason but it's the type of observation a backyard 'amatuer' astronomer (using the word 'amatuer' in it's original meaning of engaging in an activity for pleasure and not denoting 'novice' which is how the word has become) with a some affordable quipment could record and investigate the occultations.

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Mar 29 2009, 07:56 AM
Post #17

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

QUOTE (dMole @ Mar 26 2009, 09:49 AM) *
I personally don't trust NASA as far as I can throw a Saturn V Launch Vehicle.

why, dMole, i am positively shocked..shocked i tell you. as one of the gov't alphabet soup agencies, aren't they beyond reproach? wink.gif

+Quote Post
nitatutt
post Apr 4 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,550

mrodway
I don't have a problem believing that Moon walks occurred either, although I wouldn't be confident to place bets on when, how often, on which missions they happened and how many times they went wrong.

The "space race" was a nice story to tell children and the congress but what was the real objective?

More or less my conclusions.

Wonder if the "space race" has anything to do with the murder of John F. Kennedy and if the
death of 3 astronauts at Cape Kennedy on Jan 27th, 1967 was really an accident or more from murder inc.

I met Jim Irwin once and immediately asked "what did you see on the moon - what was there" ?
I can't remember exactly how I phrased the question but he gave me a slightly puzzled look, smiled and
said (not verbatim) it was something like the desert and when he looked at the earth he felt the presence
of a higher power. He was very gracious, genuine and kind. The first time I heard about the moon hoax theory I dismissed it as ridiculous, now I'm not so sure. I've read rumors that Mr. Irwin once told someone
"look, I've got a family to take care of...." when declining to expose "the truth".

My biggest question is just how much are us earthlings manipulated - how vast is this whole matrix and what has really been stolen from us and why ?

This post has been edited by nitatutt: Apr 4 2009, 03:00 PM

+Quote Post
davrod610
post Sep 11 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (FM258 @ Mar 22 2009, 01:50 AM) *
Your not gonna cry are you?

This comment can only come from a juvenile. Go play with your crayons. What makes you think I'm offended to the point of crying, or is that your attempt in humor? OK I'll bite...lol that was funny!!!

+Quote Post
davrod610
post Sep 11 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (nitatutt @ Apr 2 2009, 05:59 PM) *
mrodway

More or less my conclusions.

Wonder if the "space race" has anything to do with the murder of John F. Kennedy and if the
death of 3 astronauts at Cape Kennedy on Jan 27th, 1967 was really an accident or more from murder inc.

I met Jim Irwin once and immediately asked "what did you see on the moon - what was there" ?
I can't remember exactly how I phrased the question but he gave me a slightly puzzled look, smiled and
said (not verbatim) it was something like the desert and when he looked at the earth he felt the presence
of a higher power. He was very gracious, genuine and kind. The first time I heard about the moon hoax theory I dismissed it as ridiculous, now I'm not so sure. I've read rumors that Mr. Irwin once told someone
"look, I've got a family to take care of...." when declining to expose "the truth".

My biggest question is just how much are us earthlings manipulated - how vast is this whole matrix and what has really been stolen from us and why ?

You bring up some good points and yes those accidents were highly suspicious and why lie? Maybe to outbeat the Russians and thus continue to get funding? Maybe?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 06:06 AM