IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Unicorn Flu

Lasthorseman
post May 17 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Yes, perhaps I am getting old, cranky and cynical but like lamestream media I offer up the term Unicorn Flu as a keyword to the international internet community to describe the phenomena of big pharma profits from fear. Is it or is it not getting a tad lame as an excuse for people oppression.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=l...mp;aq=f&oq=
The Baxter contaminated flu shots example.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=B...2Bcontamination

Associated Press covered protests of a "non-event"?
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...O3P38QD987H3200

Bilderburg ends so now it's on to
Short depression
Consolidated further globalized powers on
Health/eugenics
Money-global bank global currency globalist rules

Short depression means they are sure of their hold on Obama and his CFR administration.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post May 17 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

Spot on, LHM. And I also like the term unicorn flu!

will use it eventually: Carl

+Quote Post
Daniels
post May 17 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 81

I first saw the Baxter contamination here, and it referred to a lamestream media article.

two weeks ago I mentioned it to my stepson and told him I'd google it so he could see for himself.

I got thousands of hits but NOT ONE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SITE still carried the story.

It appeared as though they™ had totally expunged it from the public recored.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 17 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

It's best to quote part of the article when linking,
or even print out the story for yourself.

I sometimes don't realize the significance of a reported story,
until after it disappears. Very frustrating.

I imagine Baxter pharma would like to see the story of them
sending live h5n1 virus to Europe expunged from the media.

...baxterds.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post May 19 2009, 07:58 AM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

QUOTE (Daniels @ May 15 2009, 11:27 PM) *
I first saw the Baxter contamination here, and it referred to a lamestream media article.

two weeks ago I mentioned it to my stepson and told him I'd google it so he could see for himself.

I got thousands of hits but NOT ONE MAINSTREAM MEDIA SITE still carried the story.

It appeared as though they™ had totally expunged it from the public recored.

About a month ago I logged onto Boston WBZ TV blog and pointed out that Tim Geithner was sitting in front of a wall that had Council on Foreign Relations plastered all over it. I proposed the question who does Tim work for the US or a globalist oriented organization. What did WBZ do? They replaced the picture of Tim with another picture NOT with the CFR background. More proof positive of media direct involvement.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 19 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

So, if I demand a test for the swine flu,
they will refuse now to test for it?

Demand to know!

LOL!!!

...in perfect (relative) health, lunk

(edit) added

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&...t+for+swine+flu

quoted first 3 links in google search

#
Can a hospital refuse to test for swine flu if a child is showing ...
Can a hospital refuse to test for swine flu if a child is showing flu symptoms such as vomiting and diahrea? Some legal advice would be appreciated ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090501074958AAvNJ4O - 40k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
Breath test refused over fears of swine flu - Harrisburg, IL - The ...
13 May 2009 ... The Daily Register, your source for the latest breaking local news, sports, weather, business, jobs, real estate, shopping, health, travel, ...
www.dailyregister.com/news/x1393575412/Breath-test-refused-over-fears-of-swine-flu - 41k - Cached - Similar pages -
#
WHy are people being refused a swine flu test? | MercuryNews.com ...
WHy are people being refused a swine flu test? Posted on Monday, 5/04/2009 - 10:48 p.m. PDT — by JimBobadop. JimBobadop. JimBobadop's picture ...
forums.mercurynews.com/poll/why-are-people-being-refused-a-swine-flu-test - 18k - Cached - Similar pages -

This post has been edited by lunk: May 19 2009, 09:29 AM

+Quote Post
KP50
post May 19 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

That Baxter story is an odd one, to be sure. On the only "non-conspiracy" forum I visit there was the usual panic thread about swine flu and somebody posted one of those crazy Prison Planet articles while making the usual references to tin hats. The article mentioned the Baxter virus in vaccine story so I helpfully posted a link to the story - nobody seemed to care much, it is amazing how people make assumptions on the importance of a story based on whether they have heard it on the mainstream news - they don't deny that is true, just that if it was important it would be on the news - it wasn't, so it isn't. Amazing.

Anyway I am always sceptical of talk about imminent martial law, camps being built etc. While I don't deny it might happen, it seems a whole lot of trouble when the PTB already have a near world-wide instrument of control, namely TV and the news networks. Because with this system, you can actually make people want to be controlled, they will actually go out of their way to demand that they are controlled.

Witness the swine flu scare, people are now happy to be tested as they leave a plane and detained if they are a bit flushed. They are happy to fill in a form giving all of their details, which seat they sat in and their plans for their trip. They demand Tamiflu, it is their right. For a couple of weeks, I couldn't avoid people asking me what I thought of the swine flu pandemic, it replaced the weather as the polite conversation starter. So even if I didn't watch the TV news (which I don't), society would ensure that I knew all about it. I have seen volunteers at airports giving out leaflets of information. At my local church on Sunday, the Bishop had designated that no more would people shake hands as a sign of peace - due to contamination issues, they would just smile nicely at each other. All of this set up willingly by organisations desperate to be "doing something" during a crisis. What an absolute load of steaming horse manure.

But it makes you see how it will all go down, when the big one hits. We will be falling over ourselves to succumb.

+Quote Post
Daniels
post May 20 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (KP50 @ May 20 2009, 02:43 AM) *
...with this system, you can actually make people want to be controlled, they will actually go out of their way to demand that they are controlled.

Very well put post KP50.

regarding the FEMA camps: I do feel that the perps are very afraid of being exposed. The weight of public opinion may become so great that the heirachy of lies to their own people collapses and even they™ can no longer suppress the truth. It is then that the FEMA camp-martial law trap can be sprung.

I see martial law as fulfilling two objectives: 1. avoidance of justice 2. ultimate Big Brother style control.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 20 2009, 12:37 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

I think that the PTB went a little too far with swine scare,
and they have to cover up their tracks.

What are they going to do, when everybody who has a sniffle or cough,
asks to be tested for the swine flu and they wont give the test?!

If this was a game of chess they are in retreat.

They are bringing in all these new rules and
regulations for a flu, that they, now, refuse to test for!

(edit) why do I bother spelling

This post has been edited by lunk: May 20 2009, 12:39 AM

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post May 20 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (KP50 @ May 17 2009, 05:43 PM) *
That Baxter story is an odd one, to be sure. On the only "non-conspiracy" forum I visit there was the usual panic thread about swine flu and somebody posted one of those crazy Prison Planet articles while making the usual references to tin hats. The article mentioned the Baxter virus in vaccine story so I helpfully posted a link to the story - nobody seemed to care much, it is amazing how people make assumptions on the importance of a story based on whether they have heard it on the mainstream news - they don't deny that is true, just that if it was important it would be on the news - it wasn't, so it isn't. Amazing.

Anyway I am always sceptical of talk about imminent martial law, camps being built etc. While I don't deny it might happen, it seems a whole lot of trouble when the PTB already have a near world-wide instrument of control, namely TV and the news networks. Because with this system, you can actually make people want to be controlled, they will actually go out of their way to demand that they are controlled.

Witness the swine flu scare, people are now happy to be tested as they leave a plane and detained if they are a bit flushed. They are happy to fill in a form giving all of their details, which seat they sat in and their plans for their trip. They demand Tamiflu, it is their right. For a couple of weeks, I couldn't avoid people asking me what I thought of the swine flu pandemic, it replaced the weather as the polite conversation starter. So even if I didn't watch the TV news (which I don't), society would ensure that I knew all about it. I have seen volunteers at airports giving out leaflets of information. At my local church on Sunday, the Bishop had designated that no more would people shake hands as a sign of peace - due to contamination issues, they would just smile nicely at each other. All of this set up willingly by organisations desperate to be "doing something" during a crisis. What an absolute load of steaming horse manure.

But it makes you see how it will all go down, when the big one hits. We will be falling over ourselves to succumb.

Exactly. (everything you said)

Exactly.

rc

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 20 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

The swine flu has completely disappeared from the news headlines.

Like in the spring of 1918, everyone caught a cold,
but it disappeared for a while,
after summer, it came back, as the Spanish Lady.

...I wonder if that was fall and spring in Australia, back then?

BTW, everyone around me is catching a pretty bad cold;
lethargic, stuffy nose, sore throat,
and they seem to need plenty of rest.

I'm still healthy and strong,
lunk

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 20 2009, 07:51 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 3,418

Like the AIDS scare (more people die of genital herpes, but that's never news).

BHT (E321) zaps all lipid-coated virii, and is both safe and cheap at @ $5 a kilo.

No big bux in it for Big Pharma, eh? At 180mg. daily...

Read Google News for a more balanced perspective on these issues. I do...

Swine flu looks like a nugget of truth being packaged in 95% of garbage.

Classic inverted disinfo pattern.

Anduril

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 20 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #13

Oh, and two recent little-noticed reports strongly implicate herpesvirus in fections in the onset of Alzheimer's.

A 75 kg drum of BHT would be a wise investment. Even more so, with a beanchtop encapsulator...

NASA Human Sciences say so...

Anduril

+Quote Post
Daniels
post May 21 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Anduril @ May 21 2009, 08:32 AM) *
A 75 kg drum of BHT ...

Anduril, what is BHT?

I googled it and got:
  • butylated hydroxytoluene
  • Bottomhole temperature
  • An antioxidant and preservative used to prevent oils from turning rancid
  • an indentation hardness test
  • Strong evidence of skin toxicity
  • Abbreviation for "Body Hair Transplant".
Are any of these correct?

Thanks.

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 21 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

I think he's on about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butylated_hydroxytoluene
BHT is marketed as a health food supplement in capsule form. It has been reported to have anti-viral effects, particularly in use against herpes family viruses and in combination with L-lysine and Vitamin C.[8][9][10][11][12][13][14] This latter use has made it into some of the more popular literature.[15][16].

I haven't researched the chemical myself,
thought it was just a food preservative.

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 21 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (Daniels @ May 21 2009, 05:20 AM) *
Anduril, what is BHT?

I googled it and got:
  • butylated hydroxytoluene
  • Bottomhole temperature
  • An antioxidant and preservative used to prevent oils from turning rancid
  • an indentation hardness test
  • Strong evidence of skin toxicity
  • Abbreviation for "Body Hair Transplant".
Are any of these correct?

Thanks.

Sowwy!!!

Butylated Hydroxytoluene, the most widely used antioxidant food preservative in the world.

I take the Pearson & Shaw's BHT+, simply because I learned of BHT via their classic text "Life Extension: A Practical Scientific Approach" publ. Warner Books. A GOLDMINE!!! They're Human Sciences advisors to NASA (amongs other stellar entities).

I hope this helps...

Also advance to:

http://www.fantastic-voyage.net

"How to Live Long Enough to Live Forever"

Ray Kurzweil & Terry Grossman, MD

Their book is inspiring and effective in its purpose.

I also recommend Scientific Pantheism...

" Life Imprisonment " means eternal imprisonment, as Asscroft, Ghouliani, Hauer and Cheney may well discover quite soon... Good luck with that... "Life" means "indefinitely long"... Smiles brilliantly, beautifully, bitterly..." No Way Out...

People ask:

“Does it occur to you that had Hitler been allowed to make an alliance with the British as he had wished that the whole problem would have been avoided?”

Yes, I used to consider it.

And I came to see that Nazism had incorporated the Core Structures of Stalin's NKVD (which the Gestapo's creator, SS OberGrupprnFuhrer Heinrich Mueller, greatly _admired_, for its all-embacing Social Control potential) directly into the heart of the Nazi State.

SS General Heinrich Mueller is widely thought by intelligent (and Intelligence) people to have been recruited by the Chief of SMERSH, Soviet Military Intelligence, in _1943_ General Abakumov must have had great insight into the Nazi High Command to know that Mueller had realized that Nazism was doomed. As indeed it was as of Summer 1942, when bletchley Park cracked Enigma, and we could know the Front Line Orders of the Nazi military before they could or did...

There were for most practical purposes NO DIFFERENCES ANY MORE between Nazism and Stalinism. Occasionally, different categories and mixes and numbers of victims, is all.

There were (and are) easily enough Control Freaks in Britain who would have _desired_ such Absolute Powers.

Think "FBI"; think "ACPO..."

They and their Control Systems would have merged into further clones of Hitlerism and Stalinism. The ‘Public School System’ was DESIGNED to produce obedient ‘Lieutenant Classes’, and Leaders for an Empire which would have become ever more Social-Darwinist, despotic, cruel and hateful..

———— * * * * ————

Amongst the most shameful High Crimes of Nazism was its degradation of the clear Northern Lights of Scandinavian High Culture; of Celtic High Culture; and of Saxon High Culture .

———— * * * * ————

To have destroyed JRR Tolkien’s magnificent, inspiring literary work would have been amongst the most destructive of all possible attacks on Western Civilazation itself. And a doomed, disastrous attempted attack on the Force of the Central Order. No-one can ever defeat the combined Force of an INFINITE Universe.

Preposterous to even think of doing so... The Universe has NO MASTERS...

"My Soul, there is a Country
Far beyond the Stars
Where stands a Winged Sentry
All-skillful on the Wars" -- Henry Vaughan

———— * * * * ————

For Nazism worshipped the cruel Power of the Roman Empire and an imaginary Persian "Aryan Master Race", not the free minds and spirit of Athens nor even of Sparta.

———— * * * * ————

To have them spirit away five of the foundational bases of Western Civilization would have been one of the greatest High Crimes in the long, grim history of all Mankind.

———— * * * * ————

Should Western Civilization -- of all the world's great Civilizations -- with its priceless potential to learn from — and integrate — the best yet disparate values of all the other Civilizations, have been destroyed?

And all that, just for a few transient, posturing, absurd, banal and incompetent authoritarian Fuhrer-figures??

Can anyone asking that be serious??

———— * * * * ————

That would have been a morally-disgusting, profitless, coward’s course of action. Less than fully human...

———— * * * * ————

Violating the clearest of Moral Bright Lines is _always_ a sure road to defeat and ruin.

As “TortureGate” is presently most instructively showing us all, as of right now, all over the World...

Anduril

———— * * * * ————

“The Secret of Happiness is Freedom; and the Secret of Freedom is Courage”

—- Thucydides; Classical Greek hilosopher and General.

———— * * * * ————

Andurνl, (Qu.? 'West-brilliance', Flame of the West...)

Senators Leahy and Levin; and Senate Intel Oversight.txt

This is now in the possession of Senators Leahy and Levin, Senate Judiciary Committee, USA

A "Goldwater Liberal" writes...

Dear Sirs,

During 2004, I grew increasingly incensed by the way that the supposed "liberation" of Iraq (which I supported in principle) was fast turning into a brutal occupation. The absurd US Viceroy, Kissinger Associates' former MD Paul Bremer, had dismissed the entire Iraqi Police Force, and the entire Iraqi military, leaving no "eyes and ears" on the ground in Iraq. The 'remedy' to this self-created problem turned out to be massive arrests of entirely innocent people, who were "turned" into active informants ('snitches') by being shown CD Slide-shows on laptops, displaying scenes of torture and degradation and abuse by the thousands... These scenes were for the most part 'staged' so as to terrify those watching them. This was done systematically, in conformance with careful analyses of the deepest fears and aversions of of Arabs and Moslems.

Ordinarily, this should have been impossible, because -- under US Military Law -- ALL interrogations must be supervised by two Judge Advocate General officers (the US Military Justice Corps). These supervisions were ordered stood down (by who is still unclear). Whoever ordered those stand-downs can have had only one purpose -- to evade the JAG conrols on detainee abuses.

JAG officers are now under standing orders to discuss this situation with no-one.

They are VERY unhappy about this state of affairs....

The US War Crimes Act [1996] enacts into US Federal Statute Law ALL the protections described by the Geneva Conventions.

In an attempt to circumvent the United States Constitution, and to provide "Get Out Of Jail Free" cards to high US Officials (not lowly and expendable soldiers and CIA operatives), John Ashcroft's US Department of Justice faked "opinions" asserting that torture and murder of detainees was "lawful."

This contention cannot possibly survive the US Supreme Court, of course (unless the US Supreme Court was first 'packed' with servile and compliant Justices. The Constitutional and moral and legal Bright Lines are so clearly drawn that they would dazzle the sight of anyone trying to overlook them...

I contacted fifteen FBI Offices so as to file formal statements drawing the FBI's attention to this appalling malpractice amounting as it does to treason to the Constitution. The reactions of the FBI Officers and Agents I spoke with ranged from furious outbursts, assertions that that "America is up to its armpits in terrorism" (truer, perhaps, than the furious outbursters might want to know) to miserable, lamentable apologies that the internal integrity of the FBI to uphold the Laws and the Constitution of the United States had been destroyed, and any attempts to address the problems were "pointless."

Eventually, one brave FBI Officer at the Washington, DC Field Office took the statement, which was confirmed in writing afterwards. This statement showed that John Ashcroft and his officials were in clear violation of the US War Crimes Act [1996]. I copied the statement to Mrs. Laura Bush at the White House. Ashcroft was the only senior Cabinet Officer dropped from President Bush's Second term.

Mrs. Laura Bush is an intelligent, feisty and principled woman, and I admire her immensely.

President George W. Bush was in a precarious situation after the "Palace Coup" which took place under the guise of the Official Conspiracy Theory that "19 Moslem Hijackers" had destroyed the World Trade Center and part of the Pentagon, where over 160 US military staff were murdered, Over three thousand people were murdered in New York on "9/11", and all the murder investigations are still open. There will be many thousands more deaths from the toxic residues that swept the city.

Clearly, the Coup planners desperately needed tidily packaged "confessions" from Arab and Moslem individuals who could not possibly have been guilty of their Coup d'Etat plotters' evildoing.

Mr. Michael Heimbach of the FBI's Counter-Terrorism Staff recently publicly thanked Mr. Richard Gage, an Architect with architects and engineers for 9/11 Truth, a highly reputable organization of professionals, and his assistants, for meticulously documenting evidence showing that the WTC skyscrapers were in fact destroyed by massive sequenced detonations of explosives, rather than the relatively minor fires which have never in history brought down steel-framed skyscrapers, let alone three in one day...

Pilots for 9/11 Truth, which includes amongst its eminent members Jeff Latas, former President of the United States Air Force Accident Investigation Department, has meticulously documented the glaring deficiencies of the Official Conspiracy Theory, which is now lying on its back like Kafka's beetle, feebly waving its legs in the air. They have also meticulously analyzed and documented the actual fate of the jetliners and their hapless passengers and crew on that fateful day.

I strongly recommend that your readers study Alexander Solzhenitsyn's prescient Nobel Prize Speech, "One Word of Truth..."

http://www.STARGATE.uk.net/nobel.txt

They will then be much better equipped to dare to use their own intelligence (rather than being deceived by official lies and the mendacity of some partisan "journalists", who should have known better their duty to the truth).

"One Word of Truth Can Change The Whole World."

And it will. Just watch... Smiles...

Yours Sincerely,

Tony Hollick

www.STARGATE.uk.net/agora/

------------ * * * * * ------------

"The Secret of Happiness is Freedom; and the Secret of Freedom is Courage."

-- Thucydides, Classical Greek philosopher and General, 2,500 years ago

------------ * * * * * ------------

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 16 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Wasn't sure where to put this...

Anyhow, the WHO has declared level sicks epidemic for the swine flu, otherwise known as h1n1. They apparently test people who died, for this,
and if they got it, they say they were killed by the swine pandemic.

Well, I got to wondering, how many people get the flu every year,
and what type would they have had?

Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, also known as A(H1N1), is a subtype of influenza virus A and the most common cause of influenza (flu) in humans. Some strains of H1N1 are endemic in humans and cause a small fraction of all influenza-like illness and a large fraction of all seasonal influenza. H1N1 strains caused roughly half of all human flu infections in 2006

bolding mine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza_A_virus_subtype_H1N1

This is like saying, everybody who falls down stairs, has drank milk,
when they were young,
Therefore, drinking milk will always be the cause of falling down stairs.

...but if we inoculate all the cows...

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 26 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Seasonal flu shots protect against one strain of influenza B and two of influenza A, including a human subtype that rather confusingly goes by the same name as the swine-flu virus – H1N1. But despite the similarity in names, seasonal flu shots don't offer any protection against the new swine-derived virus.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/tall-h...article1197368/

So, if you have been inoculated with a seasonal flu shot,
then tested for the H1N1 virus (Unicorn Flu),
you'd have it!

...and we're told there's rather some confusion?!

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jun 26 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #19

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

Finally: The NEW flus arrived !!!

Ranking about the next flu,
according to a representative, world-wide poll.

"What illness will be next after Swine- and Bird-flu?"

results -

• 5). place: (17%) - polar bear flu

• 4). place: (36%) - some corfing

• 3). place: (37%) - sausage flu

• 2). place: (98%) - gerbil gonorrhea

• 1). place: (100%) - Glen Beck

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 26 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Please, let it be the "Glenn Beck Flu"! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 02:22 PM