IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sun Watch

Sanders
post May 20 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

US Navy Physicist warns of possibly
'several decades of crushing cold temperatures
and global famine'

By Retired U.S. Navy Physicist and Engineer James A. Marusek

http://www.iceagenow.com/US_Navy_Physicist...obal_famine.htm

2 Apr 09 – Excerpts: “The sun has gone very quiet as it transitions to Solar Cycle 24.

“Since the current transition now exceeds 568 spotless days, it is becoming clear that sun has undergone a state change. It is now evident that the Grand Maxima state that has persisted during most of the 20th century has come to an abrupt end.

“(The sun) might (1) revert to the old solar cycles or (2) the sun might go even quieter into a “Dalton Minimum” or a Grand Minima such as the “Maunder Minimum”. It is still a little early to predict which way it will swing. Each of these two possibilities holds a great threat to our nation.

“We are now at a crossroad. Two paths lie before us. Both are marked with a signpost that reads “Danger”! Down one path lies monstrous solar storms. Down the other path lies several decades of crushing cold temperatures and global famine.”

“Climate change is primarily driven by nature. It has been true in the days of my father and his father and all those that came before us. Because of science, not junk science, we have slowly uncovered some of the fundamental mysteries of nature. Our Milky Way galaxy is awash with cosmic rays. These are high speed charged particles that originate from exploding stars.

“Because they are charged, their travel is strongly influenced by magnetic fields. Our sun produces a magnetic field wrapped in the solar winds that extends to the edges of our solar system. This field deflects many of the cosmic rays away from Earth. But when the sun goes quiet (minimal sunspots), this field collapses inward allowing high energy cosmic rays to penetrate deeper into our solar system.

As I say in Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps, these same
cosmic rays can lead to mutations and evolutionary leaps.

“As a result, far greater numbers collide with Earth and penetrate down into the lower atmosphere where they ionize small particles of moisture (humidity) forming them into water droplets that become clouds. Low level clouds reflect sunlight back into space. An increase in Earth's cloud cover produce a global drop in temperature.

“If the sun becomes quieter than the old solar cycles, producing more than 1028 spotless days, then we might slip into a Dalton Minimum or maybe even a Grand Minima such as the Maunder Minimum. This solar state will last for decades. Several solar scientist have predicted this will begin in Solar Cycle 25, about a decade from now. But a few have predicted this will occur now in Solar Cycle 24.

“A quiet sun will cause temperatures globally to take a nose-dive. We will experience temperatures that we have not seen in over 200 years, during the time of the early pioneers.

“Temperatures are already falling. Satellites provide generally the most accurate atmospheric temperature measurements covering the entire globe. From the peak year 1998, the lower Troposphere temperatures globally have fallen around 1/2 degree Celsius due to the quiet sun.

“This is despite the fact that during that same time period, atmospheric carbon dioxide (at Mauna Loa) has risen 5% from 367 ppm to 386 ppm. The main threat from a “Dalton Minimum” or “Maunder Minimum” event is famine and starvation (affecting millions or hundreds of millions worldwide) due to shortened growing seasons and harsher weather. In the past, in addition to great famines, this cold harsh weather has also lead to major epidemics.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post May 21 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 18 2009, 02:27 PM) *
and global famine'

If only it were all true, we could do with a break like that, it may save a few more ice shelves from breaking off.

I noted this footnote on the source:

See entire great article:
http://personals.galaxyinternet.net/tunga/Signpost.pdf
Thanks to Marc Morano for this link

ROTFL
Now where have I heard of Marc Morano?

Seriously Sanders, you should take anything promoted by that goon with a big pinch of salt. Follow his money if you don't believe me.

I'll help you out on that:

A look at the non-experts speaking at Heartland Institute’s denialist sideshow

Heartland's Denialist Conference: the Australian connection.

500 Scientists with Documented Doubts - about the Heartland Institute?

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 21 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 20 2009, 09:27 AM) *
and global famine'

This is what I have seen and researched, we should now start to see,
a global drop in sea levels, as the frozen poles expand, summer will become shorter and spring and fall will, soon, disappear.

I found one predicted chart (and haven't found it again, since), that showed that the suns' lowest cycle should be in 2022. If, at that time, there happens to be an abundance of cosmic rays, coming at us, from the universe. The heliosphere will be very weak, and won't protect us, the Earth will cloud over, and cool; rain will become snow; the oceans ice; and even, if the clouds break, the heat and light of the sun will be reflected back, into outer space, and we could begin into the next ice age.

...perhaps, we could spray something into the atmosphere that would protect us from cosmic rays, hitting the lower atmosphere and creating low altitude clouds, and prevent this next, inevitable, ice age.

...but what if the chemicals we needed to spray in the atmosphere, happened to be poisonous to humans?...
...Could we tell them?

OMG!

..., lunk

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 21 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ May 25 2009, 08:41 AM) *
ROTFL ... Seriously Sanders, you should take anything promoted by that goon with a big pinch of salt. Follow his money if you don't believe me.

Don't know who Marc Morano is, but I don't see what difference it makes, it's not his paper.

Sun quiets down, sun's magnetic field weakens, more gamma rays reach the earth, more low-level clouds form, more sunlight is reflected away from the earth, the earth cools. Makes sense to me ... or, Omega, are you of the mind that the Sun and the earth's weather are not intimately connected?

BTW, it's late May in Tokyo, one of the warmest places I've ever lived in (I'll take Arizona's heat any day over Tokyo's hot muggy summers) ... and it's frikken cold. Grabbing a coat as I head out the door .... cheers.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post May 22 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 20 2009, 12:01 AM) *
Don't know who Marc Morano is, but I don't see what difference it makes, it's not his paper.

After all the pointers I have provided. Perhaps you should find out.

Consider for example that your man Marusek is one of those listed on that Cato Institute (and seems to have other strange ideas - do a Google), see here:

With all due respect Mr. President, that is not true

and please look up the Heartland Institute.

Makes sense to me ... or, Omega, are you of the mind that the Sun and the earth's weather are not intimately connected?

I have frequently agreed that the sun has an effect on our climate, it would seem that you ignore much of what I write, but right now the evidence from the last few decades is that the signature of human activity is many times greater - and I have pointed to sources for that information. Once again you seem to ignore all that.

BTW, it's late May in Tokyo, one of the warmest places I've ever lived in (I'll take Arizona's heat any day over Tokyo's hot muggy summers) ... and it's frikken cold. Grabbing a coat as I head out the door .... cheers.

That is the nature of weather, it can vary from time to time and year to year.

Back in 1976 we had a drought here and a heat-wave that lasted from late March until August 27. My son, the youngest, was born at the end of that March and I was up to my neck in looking after the other three children, one still in nappies (diapers to you), designing, making and fitting modifications to aircraft (a Canberra or three at that time), working on re-decorating a lounge and kitchen having fitted an extension on the back which was also being given its first paint job, and visiting the wife in hospital. That and the fact that 27th August is my wifes birthday is how I remember the dates.

But that was weather and did not signal hot summers for the rest of the 1970s and early 1980s. I have already mentioned the snowfall we had here in June of 1981 but I don't expect that to repeat RSN. In 1988 I was with the family in the South of France and we experienced then record temperatures for the area and many years since have been similar. Many died in Europe due to high temperatures in the summer of 2003.

A slight downward correction would be a relief but I doubt that we will see that as a trend.

Sure as glaciers melt more rock will be exposed which will sequester more CO2 during weathering but that process has to go some to make up for the extra that humans will be pumping into the atmosphere. That in spite of a slight correction as the financial depression bites harder.

On Canberras see:

English_Electric_Canberra just for the record and I have not checked the entry for 'errors'.

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post May 22 2009, 06:25 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

As 2012 approaches we are getting closer to the galactic equator, this might be exerting greater gravitational pull on our Sun and solar system. As we traverse this zone it could cause extreme tides, thus explaining why EVERY culture and religion has a story of the "Great Flood".

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 22 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

There are some who say that we crossed galactic center back in 1998.

I think, 2012 is planned to be the year, that the whole world, officially, goes under a single central government. (when the shadow government, comes out from the shadows.)
As planned, by the people, running this world today, in that shadow government.

...I think that they know,
they're going to get a lot of heat for this.

figuratively speaking, this could also be seen as;
an alien invasion;
pole shift;
crustal shift;
the return of planet X
the rise of invisible GREEN house gasses,
or a climate change.
a tsunami, a flood, Earth shaking, etc.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 23 2009, 02:40 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ May 26 2009, 09:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Sanders)

After all the pointers I have provided. Perhaps you should find out.

Why? Like I said, it's not his paper. Just because he is credited with introducing someone to a link only means he to some degree agrees with it, not that he had anything to do with it, which he didn't . I don't have to know who every person is on the web, and I'm not interested in who Marc Morano is. Perhaps you can allow me to post something on this topic once in a while with out jumping on me everytime. How many posts are there in this forum where I read your posts and moved on, choosing to let it go, choosing to let you have your space? I respond to your posts on this subject less than 10% of the time. How many times have I posted on this topic without it being followed by a response by Omega, trashing it? Almost none. Give me a break once in a while, would-ya?

I have frequently agreed that the sun has an effect on our climate, it would seem that you ignore much of what I write, but right now the evidence from the last few decades is that the signature of human activity is many times greater - and I have pointed to sources for that information. Once again you seem to ignore all that.

First, I don't read everything you write. But I don't ignore what you write, I just don't believe it, nor do I put any faith in any government agencies (of any country), nor in any of the papers they produce. If the entire mainstream media and scientific bodies like NIST and governments around the world can all agree that 9/11 was a terrorist attack based on no reliable evidence, then the same can be accomplished regarding climate-change.

That is the nature of weather, it can vary from time to time and year to year.

Yes, you are right. I give you that one. It's still pretty frikken cold for May in Tokyo!

+Quote Post
JimMac
post May 23 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 23 2009, 02:40 AM) *
... nor do I put any faith in any government agencies (of any country), nor in any of the papers they produce. If the entire mainstream media and scientific bodies like NIST and governments around the world can all agree that 9/11 was a terrorist attack based on no reliable evidence, then the same can be accomplished regarding climate-change.

Isn't it funny how that works? What is a person to do, once they catch the world in a counterfeit operation, a big lie. If you are like me, its not this one particular lie, the 9/11 farce, or even the JFK assassination that ultimately is the reason for my unease. Its the whole pack of damn lies, from Colin Powell down on, and backwards and forwards in time. Its the fact that i was made to hide under the little wooden school desk, and live a portion of my life in fear of destruction, and all the other things that go with it. By the grace of God, I was not born in Palestine, or worse. we are the lucky ones...so far. I am disturbed about all my uncles, and cousins and family that went to war in WWI and WWII, and some died, and some came home injured. For what? And then there's all the people they killed...

N.I.S.T. is just the tip of something very rotten, and its trans-generational. Knowing this, as we do, we must question everything. It was much easier to live in Wonderland, but that dream is gone for those of us who woke up in a nightmare called reality.

This post has been edited by JimMac: May 23 2009, 03:33 AM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post May 23 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 21 2009, 05:40 AM) *
I don't have to know who every person is on the web, and I'm not interested in who Marc Morano is. Perhaps you can allow me to post something on this topic once in a while with out jumping on me everytime.

Marc Moreno is not simply a web personality.
By your argument if Dick Cheney says it was 'Arab Terrorists' we should believe him and not look at who, and what, Dick Cheney is.

How many posts are there in this forum where I read your posts and moved on, choosing to let it go, choosing to let you have your space? I respond to your posts on this subject less than 10% of the time. How many times have I posted on this topic without it being followed by a response by Omega, trashing it? Almost none. Give me a break once in a while, would-ya?

Hum! If somebody comes on to this forum with disinformation regarding 9/11 we should ignore it and pass by. Is that how it should work?

Heck Sanders, I would rather not go head to head with you on anything but as you yourself have declared that you are no scientist I feel that I must set the record straight where you are in error or mislead, that's all.

I ain't picking on you. If anybody should be feeling the heat around here I know who that is and it isn't you is it?

I just wish some would drink from untainted pools of information sometimes and the climate change debate is very different to 9/11 and all that - the true message is not so tightly controlled. One just needs to be aware of what to study and I try to help out there.

Edit; Punctuation.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: May 23 2009, 02:34 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 23 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

I still don't see how Marc Moreno's credentials have any bearing on a paper he had nothing to with ... that was my point I guess.

dunno.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 13 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

no sunspots for over 126 days this year

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jun 14 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (lunk @ Jun 11 2009, 12:42 PM) *
no sunspots for over 126 days this year
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/

Probably got a dose of swine flu.

Don't worry, normal service will resume shortly but let us hope that we have made some strides in curbing the 'business as usual' model before it does.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Jun 14 2009, 10:52 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 21 2009, 04:25 PM) *
I still don't see how Marc Moreno's credentials have any bearing on a paper he had nothing to with ... that was my point I guess.

dunno.gif

Well if you have not looked him up you wouldn't know would you!

My point is go look him up for yourself and then make your own value judgments as to whether anything he promotes can be trusted.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 10 2009, 06:22 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

Sunshine;
it used to be yellow,
and i didn't have to squint on a sunny day,
now, i have to wear sunglasses,
perhaps it's my eyes,
but i think it's the sun.

Perhaps, they are sun-screening the Earth,
shielding it, from the changing rays, from the sun.

Perhaps, some know that the sun is going through changes,
that have been seen regularly through the distant past.

Cataclysmic changes.

...where to start...

The sun is not only a giant star, but it is also a giant magnet.
It has invisible magnetic lines of force ringing around, and through it,
like a donut:

Because the rotation of the planets,
these magnetic lines are pulled around the sun,
faster, at its equator, than the poles.

http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/link=/sun..._jpg_image.html

The sun is a plasma,
plasmas can be contained by a magnetic field.

http://www.plasma.inpe.br/LAP_Portal/LAP_S...sma_Physics.htm

Over about the period of about, 11 500 years,
these magnetic lines of force,
completely wrap around the sun,
and, like a wound up spring,
suddenly releases, and sends out a huge expanding magnetic blast,
radiating out through the solar system.
...and us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-cCeaKrOA

This magnetic blast is due to go off in December of 2012.
it will be followed by a coronal mass ejection.
This will cause a polar shift, of the crust,
and a reverse of the Earths rotation,
which will cause the oceans to slosh over the continents.

Learn to make pies.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioSpecial.html

Civilization will be gone,
few, if any of us,
will survive this.

cheers, lunk

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Nov 10 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 4,096

Sunshine;
it used to be yellow,
and i didn't have to squint on a sunny day,
now, i have to wear sunglasses,
perhaps it's my eyes,
but i think it's the sun.

Maybe it's because you didn't protect your eyes when you were younger, that you have to protect them now? Also, may depend on where you live? The sun is more intense the further south you go, at least it seems that way to me.

In the meantime, I seriously doubt the earth is going to suddenly change directions any time soon. However, there is evidence that the earth's poles have switched before. Supposedly, it happens every 10,000 years or so. Since modern man was around for the last one, I'm sure it will be an interesting experience if we get to be around for the next one.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 11 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

I remember (years ago) a catholic priest telling me about a time
where the people,
saw the sun stop, and move backwards in the sky.
that must have been about 11798 years ago.
(it's been that long since the last pole shift.)

The precursors are a lack of normal sunspots on the sun,
when they should be expected.
A rise in the number of large, deep, earthquakes world wide.
Continental plates cracking, and strange lightening storms.
These things are happening.

Things to come,
are the melting of the poles, and snow in the mid latitudes.
We also should see mild winters for the next 2 years in the Northern hemisphere.

There also may be strange animal behavior,
from the twisting magnetic lines, of the sun and Earth.

The sun will start to have short spanned, violent, sunspots, increasing in frequency, possibly until they cover the surface of the sun.

That will happen just days or hours before the pole shift.

It's interesting how a regular natural occurrence,
has been written into religion(s), as prophesy.

...earthquakes, floods, wiping clean the old Earth,
and rotating it 30 degrees, changing every map, and
bringing in, a new order to the ages,
with basically, a re-new-ed Earth.

We will not be going into the age of Aquarius,
this time around.
We will be spun about into another sign of the zodiac.

2012 special Webbot's Clif High with Jay Weidner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOdsHBCyvaY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5swnSv9co8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZV6xs8Dl4Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCUgNlbkbeI

and the sun will (once again) rise in the west
and set in the east, where ever that will be.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 11 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

We are here now, so we have obviously come through,
this many times in the past.

There must be ways to survive this.

The earthquakes will level all buildings.
All electronics and power-lines will be out, permanently.
Oceans could slosh out of their basins,
and form waves that could cover most of the continents.
The volcanic activity could cloud the sun for years afterward.

It could be very tough for any surviving vegetarians.

The best chance of survival is above 2000 meters,
probably on a high plateau, in an un-capsizeable,
metal free, geodesic, waterproof, float-able ball.

One may want to take some chickens and a rooster,
for a future food source,
if you can figure out how to feed them.

er...
good luck!

+Quote Post
lunk
post Nov 16 2009, 11:09 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

Well, the movie 2012 has come out,
and the phone has been ringing off the hook at NASA.

There was such an onslaught, of people asking about the end of the world, in 2012, that they had to put up a web page, telling the people not to worry,
or there would be global panic, or discontinuity of government, or
nobody going to work, or people trying to advance,
their own expiry date.

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeek...012-film-s.html
(watch video)

NASA says, that this is just a huge hoax,
perpetuated by the internet,
by people who just want to make money.

They say, nothing's going to happen, in 2012.

There is no planet x coming to visit the solar system;
(check)
there is no significant planetary alignment in 2012:
(check)
the rotational poles cannot move;
(not so sure on that one)
The magnetic pole of Earth reverses every few hundred thousand years and there is not much chance of it happening in 2012.
(not sure on that either.)

The thing that got me, was when the NASA scientist said that the solar poles shift every 11 years and the last one was in February of 2001.

February 15, 2001 -- You can't tell by looking, but scientists say the Sun has just undergone an important change. Our star's magnetic field has flipped.
(snip)
The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork.

(FYI 2001+11=2012)
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast15feb_1.htm

Now for the first time ever,
we are supposed to have the solar polar flip a year later, in 2013.
Hey, NASA says so.

This is an outright contradiction.

Of course, there is no Niberu.
There is no solar system alignment.
These things were not even mentioned in the movie.

NASA IS lying about the next solar polar reversal,
coming in 2013.
Their own site says it will happen in 2012.

There is no chance of surviving this,
especially if you don't have time to prepare,
and NASA is making sure that you wont,
if you dare believe their lies.

This is all the more reason to build an unsinkable boat.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 16 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Sorry, I'm not too interested in the notion of a polar shift. If I die, I die, and you all die with me. There's not exactly anything I or you can do about it either way.

For the record, I'm not holding my breath - I figure I'll be gone before anything like this happens. Knock on wood. smile.gif

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 10:15 AM