IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Obama Takes Stand On 9/11 "conspiracy Theories", The line has been drawn in the sand

Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jun 4 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #1

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

• On Afghanistan, Obama emphasized that the Sept. 11 attacks had left the U.S. with no choice but to deny al-Qaeda a sanctuary there - squarely challenging the conspiracy theories that still prevail in Egypt and much of the Muslim world that question whether the attacks had in fact been carried out by extremists, who claimed responsibility for the event. "These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with," he said bluntly. The U.S. would bring its troops home immediately if it could be sure extremists would have no sanctuary in Afghanistan.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/08599190275400

Facts like the plane approaching on the north side of the Citgo, pulling up into an ascent, and then being seen banking away from the buildng IMMEDIATELY AFTER the explosion at an alt of 50-100ft, Mr. President?!?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 4 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

Who was it again that claimed responsibility for the event? I forget...

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jun 4 2009, 02:59 PM
Post #3

Citizen Investigator

Member No.: 10

"I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation,"

~Osama Bin Laden

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 4 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,096

Or the fact that everyone in the Bush administration and NORAD sat on their hands while the attack was in progress, because no one could ever imagine such a thing.

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jun 4 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 81

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Jun 5 2009, 03:27 AM) *
The U.S. would bring its troops home immediately if it could be sure extremists would have no sanctuary in Afghanistan.

NEWS HEADLINE
US PRESIDENT ADMITS ARAB CONFLICTS ARE WARS OF DECEPTION

PRESIDENT OBAMA PLAYS HIS HAND

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Jun 4 2009, 07:23 PM
Post #6

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

same sh*t, different asshole.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 4 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Jun 4 2009, 08:23 PM) *

An who says German's have no sense of humor. laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Jun 4 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #8

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Mr. Obama went abroad and wowed the multitudes, using terms and addressing subjects that had to sound different to Middle Eastern listeners. He sounded new and fresh, and displayed a more even-handed approach to the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. One way you could tell it was more even-handed is that the Israeli spokesman denounced him as anti-semitic even before the speech. 

Then came the clinker. Mr. Obama reinforced the government-approved conspiracy theory that 19 arab hijackers knocked down the World Trade Center and attacked the Pentagon. I guess he didn't get the word that the weight of evidence now shows that the Trade Center fell due to a large amount of hi-tech, military-grade explosive called nano-thermite. So when the new President, as did the old President, cites 9/11 as justifying continued military adventurism in the name of fighting terror, he’s a more personable pitchman doing business at the same old stand.

(Letter to my local newspaper)

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jun 4 2009, 11:20 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,690

derselbe sheissen, anderen arsloch

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 5 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Jun 5 2009, 12:09 AM) *
Mr. Obama went abroad and wowed the multitudes, using terms and addressing subjects that had to sound different to Middle Eastern listeners. He sounded new and fresh, and displayed a more even-handed approach to the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. One way you could tell it was more even-handed is that the Israeli spokesman denounced him as anti-semitic even before the speech. 

Then came the clinker. Mr. Obama reinforced the government-approved conspiracy theory that 19 arab hijackers knocked down the World Trade Center and attacked the Pentagon. I guess he didn't get the word that the weight of evidence now shows that the Trade Center fell due to a large amount of hi-tech, military-grade explosive called nano-thermite. So when the new President, as did the old President, cites 9/11 as justifying continued military adventurism in the name of fighting terror, he’s a more personable pitchman doing business at the same old stand.

(Letter to my local newspaper)

Tonight I watched both Canadian and US media and they were bi-polar on this event. On CNN we saw the similing happy faces in the crowd; CBC presented the other side showing five clips of reactions by people who are unconvinced and very unhappy with the last 8 years, houses destroyed and so on. CBC's Peter Mansbridge began with the pic of Obama's speech in khartoum, Sudan and said, 'but not everyone's buying it. Then ran the clips.

Its disconcerting that Obama is laying bricks on the wall that builds the lie. I sense the Canadian media is angry in general about many things this week, and in particular, they know we being taken for a ride on that one, and they are powerless to do anything about it. The anger simmers below the surface. I think it must be the type you can't fully completely contain.

This post has been edited by JimMac: Jun 5 2009, 12:24 AM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 5 2009, 01:12 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jun 5 2009, 12:20 AM) *
derselbe sheissen, anderen arsloch

I want to believe Obama is sincere, because once upon a time I surely did. Now it's either that or he's pulling one hell of a good con job, but on who? Is he playing for the puppet master, could be; or is he playing the man behind the curtain and one day will sieze real power.

It's possible he, President Obama and Richard the lion hearted have some things in common such as dealing with the same outside power structure. I am positive Obama knows of Richard Gage. I'm sure Obama gets it. But now the media is beginning to shift and the question begs, 'so what now McDuff?'

Obama came out today with the war was a set up. Its a big statement to make. Bush said, "You're either with us or against us." I am seeing a change in Obama, (are you?) to the extent that he's laying off blame on the previous Emperor, however, at the same time he's high on a scaffolding troweling bricks onto the smooth mortar of lies layed on 9/11. So in my best King's English, 'What gives, McDuff?'

A few weeks ago, i was confident Obama was a made man. Yet i still mollycoddle the notion he's working from the inside-out against the dark forces working from the outside-in. I suspect we, the audience will experience a moment of truth soon enough, the big test Biden forewarned. At that moment, we will surely be afraid.

This post has been edited by JimMac: Jun 5 2009, 04:07 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 5 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (JimMac @ Jun 9 2009, 01:12 AM) *
I want to believe Obama is sincere, because once upon a time I surely did. Now it's either that or he's pulling one hell of a good con job, but on who? Is he playing for the puppet master, could be; or is he playing the man behind the curtain and one day will sieze real power.

It's possible he, President Obama and Richard the lion hearted have some things in common such as dealing with the same outside power structure. I am positive Obama knows of Richard Gage. I'm sure Obama gets it. But now the media is beginning to shift and the question begs, 'so what now McDuff?'

Obama came out today with the war was a set up. Its a big statement to make. Bush said, "You're either with us or against us." I am seeing a change in Obama, (are you?) to the extent that he's laying off blame on the previous Emperor, however, at the same time he's high on a scaffolding troweling bricks onto the smooth mortar of lies layed on 9/11. So in my best King's English, 'What gives, McDuff?'

A few weeks ago, i was confident Obama was a made man. Yet i still mollycoddle the notion he's working from the inside-out against the dark forces working from the outside-in. I suspect we, the audience will experience a moment of truth soon enough, the big test Biden forewarned. At that moment, we will surely be afraid.

Bush - Obama, think 'bad-cop good-cop'. All you have to do is look at who Obama's advisors are. When I saw that Zbignew Bzrezinski, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission (along with David Rockefeller) was advising Obama on foreign policy during the campaign, I knew the fix was in. The darling of the elite. Here to correct all of Bush's mistakes while he leads us toward one-world-government.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Jun 5 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 360

David Icke's 2006 presentation is up on the WeAreChange site right now. Scroll down to the bottom. His take on 911 and the Illuminati puppet show would be comical if it were not very sad.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 5 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 5 2009, 11:13 AM) *
Bush - Obama, think 'bad-cop good-cop'. All you have to do is look at who Obama's advisors are. When I saw that Zbignew Bzrezinski, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission (along with David Rockefeller) was advising Obama on foreign policy during the campaign, I knew the fix was in. The darling of the elite. Here to correct all of Bush's mistakes while he leads us toward one-world-government.

Yes, you are right of course. I got dilusional there for a minute. Hope-spells are hard to break.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jun 5 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 5 2009, 05:13 PM) *

handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Jun 5 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (JimMac @ Jun 3 2009, 05:08 PM) *
Yes, you are right of course. I got dilusional there for a minute. Hope-spells are hard to break.

I agree Jim. I get sucked in to those "hope-spells" all the time.

I guess down deep I'm still a dreamer. The eternal optimist too.

I'm keep telling myself to pay attention to the facts. FACTS. FACTS. FACTS!

rc

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Jun 5 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #17

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

We are fixated on 9/11, and I think, rightly so. But putting the last several years in perspective, there are several crimes to talk about. We are protesting a monstrous act - what has to be a false-flag operation, where a shadowy group of demonized foreigners was likely framed in a carefully choreographed similation of a surprise attack on landmarks resulting in almost 3000 deaths. But there is another crime that HAS been exposed. It has been shown that the allegations leading to an invasion of another sovereign country were all false. As the revelations unfold on torture, it appears obvious that the primary reason for use of the inhuman practices we hoped were left behind with the Spanish Inquisition was to elicit FALSE admissions by the miserable wretches who had been "rendered" especially for the purpose of getting them to "admit" that they were allied with Saddam - for the record. It worked. Even the "mastermind" of 9/11 admitted to a bank job on a bank that had not been built yet.

It was a war of aggression, and we know now what happens to those who commit the crime of starting such a war, and win that war, or at least kill a huge number of people in an act of war and don't lose.

Nothing.

We represented in 1944 that the Nazis' crime was not losing the war, but STARTING the war - a war of aggression. But when we invade sovereign countries on trumped-up reasons, we can muscle enough UN members to call it justified, even though nothing about the reasons to go to war panned out, and there were very good reasons to doubt them from the beginning. Instead of 3000 deaths, we are talking about somewhere between 68,000 and over half a million dead in Iraq due to the war of aggression. We are "moving forward", and that blot on our reputation as a country (what was left of it after the Gulf of Tonkin) (come to think of it, what wars did we NOT fake something to get into?) is glossed over and the architects retire into the well-funded think tanks to write their self-justifying books.

So much for the pretense that we operate on principles representing our best instincts.

Now our President calls it a war of choice in a speech in Cairo. That represents at least a mild rebuke to the authors of the Iraq war and their supporters, but nobody will go to jail, nobody will stand in the dock shamefaced and have their crimes recited, or swing from the gibbet.

So here is the point. We have monstrous crimes that are really not in question which are not going to get anyone tried and convicted for anything (if you don't count those hillbillies who were very zealous in carrying out the official policy of "gitmoizing" Abu Ghraib but documented their actions with them newfangled digital cameras. They just overestimated the appetites of Americans for full-color photographs of ass pyramids.)

So if 9/11 were to be investigated, and found to be a neocon conspiracy, with complicity of, say, the CIA and Mossad, what do you think would happen? I have projected that it would be the end of the U. S. Government, and that realization is what prevents a lot of people with all their marbles in that particular game (including their shadowy masters in the various branches of the shadow government) cleaving to the official conspiracy theory. But is that really likely? We are the presumed monsters who committed aggression resulting in tens or hundreds of thousands of deaths in a country who did not attack us, and could not have. And nothing has happened.

I would really like to believe that if we succeed in getting the truth out and widely known, it would result in a sea change in the way our government works, and a true democracy would rise up in place of this oligarchy of military and Corporate interests.

But half of the sheeple would dismiss it as liberal propaganda, and 40% would say "so what? It's old news". The rest would be horrified, but be ignored.

That crash you just heard is my last illusion shattering.

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jun 5 2009, 10:19 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 81

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Jun 6 2009, 10:34 AM) *

A FABLE, THE WATCHMAN (it makes good bedtime reading):
There was once a lover who had sighed for long years in separation from his beloved, and wasted in the fire of remoteness. From the rule of love, his heart was empty of patience, and his body weary of his spirit; he reckoned life without her as a mockery, and time consumed him away. How many a day he found no rest in longing for her; how many a night the pain of her kept him from sleep; his body was worn to a sigh, his heart's wound had turned him to a cry of sorrow. He had given a thousand lives for one taste of the cup of her presence, but it availed him not. The doctors knew no cure for him, and companions avoided his company; yea, physicians have no medicine for one sick of love, unless the favor of the beloved one deliver him.

At last, the tree of his longing yielded the fruit of despair, and the fire of his hope fell to ashes. Then one night he could live no more, and he went out of his house and made for the marketplace. On a sudden, a watchman followed after him. He broke into a run, with the watchman following; then other watchmen came together, and barred every passage to the weary one. And the wretched one cried from his heart, and ran here and there, and moaned to himself: "Surely this watchman is Izra'il, my angel of death, following so fast upon me; or he is a tyrant of men, seeking to harm me." His feet carried him on, the one bleeding with the arrow of love, and his heart lamented. Then he came to a garden wall, and with untold pain he scaled it, for it proved very high; and forgetting his life, he threw himself down to the garden.

And there he beheld his beloved with a lamp in her hand, searching for a ring she had lost. When the heart-surrendered lover looked on his ravishing love, he drew a great breath and raised up his hands in prayer, crying: "O God! Give Thou glory to the watchman, and riches and long life. For the watchman was Gabriel, guiding this poor one; or he was Israfil, bringing life to this wretched one!"

Indeed, his words were true, for he had found many a secret justice in this seeming tyranny of the watchman, and seen how many a mercy lay hid behind the veil. Out of wrath, the guard had led him who was athirst in love's desert to the sea of his loved one, and lit up the dark night of absence with the light of reunion. He had driven one who was afar, into the garden of nearness, had guided an ailing soul to the heart's physician.

Now if the lover could have looked ahead, he would have blessed the watchman at the start, and prayed on his behalf, and he would have seen that tyranny as justice; but since the end was veiled to him, he moaned and made his plaint in the beginning. Yet those who journey in the garden land of knowledge, because they see the end in the beginning, see peace in war and friendliness in anger.

Baha'u'llah, The Seven Valleys, p. 13

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jun 6 2009, 01:08 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 110

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Jun 6 2009, 04:34 AM) *

Wasn't a very loud crash, Maturin smile.gif
I don't think your illusions about Obama have been big from the start!

And as long as there are people like you, who (with their experience of life and background) are able to connect the dots, draw the right conclusions, and who have the talent to put everything in a nutshell as you just did in your excellent article, there is real hope. wink.gif

salute.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 6 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Jun 9 2009, 08:34 PM) *
We are fixated on 9/11, and I think... <s> ...But half of the sheeple would dismiss it as liberal propaganda, and 40% would say "so what? It's old news". The rest would be horrified, but be ignored.

Nice post, M42

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 10:23 AM