IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Clarifying My Views, on Zionism, Judaism, etc.

Sanders
post Jun 12 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I've made comments from time to time, several recently, challenging the view that there's a "Zionist Conspiracy". Some may misinterpret my statements along these lines, and possibly even conclude that I condone the existence of a Jewish state on land stolen from the indigenous Palestinians, or give Israel a free-pass.

I wanted to clarify my views and explain briefly (hmmm, not sure how 'brief' this is gonna be - I'll try to keep it down to a readable size) how I arrived at the conclusions I hold.

First of all, I was raised Protestant but am not religious AT ALL. Secondly, I still have many questions, some of which I don't think I will ever know the answers to. But since my initial falling down the rabbit hole, I've finally gotten to a point where new information doesn't throw me for a loop anymore like it used to, everything new I learn more or less fits into my present world-view, which is an indication, to me at least, that I may be thinking about things in more or less the proper way. This is of great satisfaction to me, my years of confusion were very frustrating. Readers can and should take all of what I am going to say with a big grain of salt, but if what I am going to impart helps anyone out there see through the muck or answer any of their nagging questions, I would be very pleased. Thirdly, much of this is covered in or related to discoveries posted in my "Dragon Blood-Line" thread in research - up to about 13 pages and close to 10,000 views now (WOW!!! Thank you readers, you don't know how great that makes me feel yes1.gif ), but wading through it all I'm sure is a pain - so this in a way will summarize much of what's in there.

There are three websites that I look at daily - this one, RAWSTORY, and WhatReallyHappened. WhatReallyHappened is maybe the best website out there for people looking for real news, and his (Michael Rivero's) comments are both entertaining and spot on. I only have one gripe with Rivero - no, it's not that his site is weighted toward exposing the criminality of the zionist regime in Israel. It's that he still thinks a plane crashed into the Pentagon and hasn't taken the time to look at the research which has been done by Pilots for 9/11 Truth and the Citizen Investigation Team. (He really should - he's too smart to remain so uninformed on this issue.)

If you look at that site regularly, you can't escape the absolutely heinous reality of how the Palestinians are presently and have been for quite some time the victims of Genocide in slow-motion. Then there's also the issue of Bush's first administration, whose policy forming positions were all filled by Neoconservatives - no, not just Neocons, but PNAC members, most of them holding dual American/Israeli citizenship. Lt. Col Karen Kwiakowski, who worked at the Pentagon during the run-up to the Iraq war, has written some explosive things, one of which details the arrival of Israeli Generals at the Pentagon to see Douglas Feith, then Undersecretary of Defense for Policy (and also a PNAC signator). They were waved in without signing the log - her account is bone-chilling.

Then you have the Odigo (an Israeli company) text message warning a couple of hours before 9/11 to tell the people to get out, confirmation from Odigo themselves, and, lastly, the "Dancing Israelis", a small group of Israelis dressed in Arab garb dancing and celebrating as the towers came down.

Now, this 'dancing Israeli' thing is very interesting, and holds a very important clue as to how the world is run. There were many f#&k-ups that day, and after. There were the put-options, which the SEC investigated. Their investigation was terminated mid-stream, no one who potentially profited from 9/11 (or would have profited from 9/11 had they claimed their stock returns) was named. Hey, this is the 21st century folks, the SEC has all the technology they need to find out exactly who placed put-options on United & American Airlines, and on the insurance companies and companies with offices in the WTC who took a giant hit after 9/11. But they never revealed anything, the investigation was terminated.

Then there's Larry Silverstein and his famous "pull-it" utterance on PBS. And president Bush, looking like a deer in headlights for 7 minutes on camera in a Florida schoolroom, and the rules by which who NORAD had to call before they could react in a crisis, which were changed that summer, and most incredibly, the bizarre BBC announcement of the collapse of WTC7 23 minutes before it happened.

There's a guy in Michigan who offered what I thought was the correct explanation for all these ridiculous loose ends - he explained the concept in a short film titled "Open Complicity". Think Mafia - the top bosses need to know that their underlings are and will remain faithful - so they concoct a way to get dirt on their co-conspirators. They get some underling who wants to improve his lot to go kill somebody. It is done and the bosses not only know that this new guy has what it takes to get business done, they never have to worry about said underling ever betraying them, because they have dirt on him.

THAT's what the Bush 7 minutes, the suspension of the put-option investigation, Larry Silverstein's slip of the tongue, the BBC early announcement were about. To hang the co-conspirator's @sses out just a couple of inches so be sure they would never talk. I even think that the anomolies the No-Planers spend their waking hours pouring over were broadcast for the same reason. Think about it - whoever planned 9/11 shouldn't have been so sloppy - "open compliciy" explains the sloppiness.

There was another co-conspirator in 9/11, Israel, or, I should say, Mossad. The "Dancing Israelis" should be interpreted, IMO, as another case of the true planners requiring the Mossad to hang their @sses out to insure complete loyalty. I mean, those guys drove around in a van and danced and celebrated in their fake Arab clothing in multiple locations (3? 5? I can't remember), as if they were TRYING to get arrested.

SO. Israel was not the top-dog, they, like the Bush administration, were co-conspirators.

When you look at the things 9/11 has made possible, you find several which benefit Israel. It allowed for Arab nations to be demonized, in turn allowing for the invasion of Iraq and a possible future invasion of Iran. But it also allowed for other things to happen, which have nothing to do with Israel. Israel is not directly affected by the Patriot Act and the loss of Liberties in the US, a direct and planned consequence of 9/11. Israel also is not directly affected by the fate of Afghanistan, or the pipeline the major oil companies of the world want to build through that region connecting the Caspian Basin to the Persian Gulf so they can export the next 3 decades worth of oil and gas straight to the growing and energy-starved markets of China and India (as well as Japan and other countries in the far east).

So, it becomes more and more clear that whoever planned this (9/11, the War on Terror), had as their faithful servants both powerful elements in the US (one administration which attained the presidency by vote-fraud and Supreme Court collusion in 2000), in the UK, and in Israel. You think it's just coincidence that all of the shocking police-state/torture/Geneva-convention-flaunting news comes out of either the US, Britain or Israel? It is a cooperative triangle - it is in these countries that the true power wielders have the mechanisms in place to make the changes they desire, from where it will be spread to the rest of the world in due time.

Now. Who really planned this? Who really runs the world, or, I should say, is trying to run the entire world? They don't run the whole world yet - there are still hold-outs. Our politicians refer to them often as "Rogue States". North Korea, Iran, Sudan, etc. These are the countries, which for whatever reason, refuse to allow western bankers to set up currency-issuing Central Banks in their countries. In the Muslim world, there are rules against usury (charging interest) which prevent the system which the west has embraced to take hold there. That is changing - thanks to WAR, Afghanistan and Iraq now have currency-issuing central banks controlled by the west. Iran does not. North Korea does not. Starting to make sense??? That's why politicians in Japan are trying to change the constitution here, there's this problematic "9th amendment" which forbids aggressive military action of any kind - they are trying like h@ll to change it, so that Japan can "help" the west and the UN in areas of the world where there is conflict. Bullsh$t - they are trying to change it so that Japan can wage war against North Korea in the future (US troops will be far too busy) and pave the way for a "westernized" North Korea.

But I digress.

Let's get back to who runs the world. I have a file in my computer of about 500 names and their affiliations. I formed this list by choosing people who were members of at least three of the following: Bilderberg attendance lists (I paid particular attention to the Steering Committees), CFR member lists, Trilateral Commission member lists, Bohemian Club attendance lists, Pilgrims Society/1001 Club/Round Table membership lists, RIIA (Chatham House) membership lists (those were impossible to get - I was able to reverse-engineer an incomplete list), Peter G. Peterson Institute for International Economics director lists, and a few others - there are tons of smaller versions of these sorts of think-tanks, all with slightly different agendas. I used my best judgement and compiled a list of people who seemed to be REALLY FRIKKEN CONNECTED and/or were involved in promoting the War on Terror. After much sifting, I was left with about 500 people.

About a third of them are Jewish, mostly bankers and media heads. There are some Muslims, a very small percentage, all very rich and mostly Saudi arms dealers, all of whom are members of the 1001 Club. There rest are assumedly Christian (Protestant), lots with histories which include terms as FED, World Bank or IMF execs. Of course most are listed as directors or CEOs of big companies, and there is a sprinkling of Scholars who write papers for the think tanks like the Brookings & Hoover Institutions, RAND, etc.. Also the expected Skull and Bones members, assumedly Episcopalian.

Very few Catholics it seems.

I'm typing this with a glass (which I've refilled several times) of bourbon .... in front of me, and I'd like to be clear-headed before I continue. So I'll finish this later when I'm sober biggrin.gif .
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 12 2009, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 12 2009, 12:58 PM) *
I'm typing this with a glass (which I've refilled several times) of bourbon .... in front of me, and I'd like to be clear-headed before I continue. So I'll finish this later when I'm sober biggrin.gif .

Arg.. how can you yanks drink that stuff?? Don't they sell Scotch in JP?? lol - great post. Cheers!

PS:back-up the hard drive off site.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 12 2009, 01:24 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Scotch???

Sorry, I'm a thoroubred hillbilly. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 12 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

http://www.isgp.eu/organisations/1001_Club.htm

WOW!!!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 12 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

The 1001 Club is connected at the hip with the WWF - no, not the World Wrestling Federation, (sorry for the black-joke), but the World Wildlife Fund - they snatch up land in underdeveloped countries which has strategic or mineral potential, on the precept of protecting wildlife. They are particularly active in Africa these days.

The common wisdom is that Teddy Roosevelt was such a great president because he set aside our National Park lands, and yeah, those areas are beautiful and it's a wonderful idea to protect them - but who really owns them now? What are all those UN signs doing there? Why is mining for heavy metals allowed to go on in the Grand Canyon, poisoning the water of the native Indians who have lived there for centuries?

Excuse me for saying, but Teddy Roosevelt was a traitor (the Spanish American War and creation of the FED wouldn't have been successful without him) ...much of those US national park lands are now listed as collateral against loans from foreign investors on the Federal Reserve's tally sheets.

Someone please correct me if they have some evidence that I am wrong - PLEASE!!!

It saddens me so.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 13 2009, 02:05 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 12 2009, 10:58 AM) *
I only have one gripe with Rivero - no, it's not that his site is weighted toward exposing the criminality of the zionist regime in Israel. It's that he still thinks a plane crashed into the Pentagon and hasn't taken the time to look at the research which has been done by Pilots for 9/11 Truth and the Citizen Investigation Team. (He really should - he's too smart to remain so uninformed on this issue.)

QUOTE (lunk @ Jun 12 2009, 12:35 PM) *

More on "out of date" Pentagon research, from that ISGP.eu website (which I have also found to be quite good in other respects, much like Rivero's and Hoffman's). Why the continued clinging to 2005-6 era Pentagon information escapes me.

"Disinformation
The Pentagon Crash: Why the No-757 Crowd is Making an Ass out of Itself
Author: J.R.
Written: January 29, 2005
Last update: February 12, 2007 "

http://www.isgp.eu/disinformation/911/pent...ensions_est.htm

Hmmm, more witness quotes out of context and/or misinterpreted and "Almost everything has been taken down..."

http://www.isgp.eu/disinformation/911/911_...agon_quotes.htm

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 13 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Sorry for my enthusiasm about that link,
but I was trying to look into the 1001 Club.

-500 people, who run all the companies,
that control the countries and influence,
think-tanks, foundations, and all governments,
that rule over the rest of the people,
who are bluffed into believing,
that they are the indisputable, absolute, authority.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 14 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (lunk @ Jun 17 2009, 07:40 AM) *
Sorry for my enthusiasm about that link,
but I was trying to look into the 1001 Club...

That's the most interesting of the bunch. Drug runners, arms dealers, wild-life lovers & conservationists, kings and queens ... you couldn't make this stuff up - it's hard to believe ... do these people actually get together and meet and talk I wonder??? Very weird. rolleyes.gif

(P.S. will see through and tie-up the initial train of thought as soon as I have time)

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 19 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

I left off with an assessment of the current world elite (as derived from membership lists of elite organizations and think-tanks) and offered my back-of-the-envelope guess as to their make-up in terms of religious denomination. (I mentioned the small number of Catholics - I should amend and say their are some Catholics in the mix, Spanish Royalty, Italian bankers, French EU administrators.)

What I find interesting, is that this is EXACTLY the mix I would expect, given the ancestral roots of the world's ruling class.

Allow me to give the reader's-digest version of the info contained in the Dragon Blood-line thread.

Firstly, I've never played 'dungeons and dragons', I'm not into dragons, I only use the word because THEY use it. Sigismund, a Germanic Holy Roman Emperor of Merovingian decent formed an "Order of the Dragon", a member of which was Vlad I (nickname "dracul") whose son was Vlad II the Impaler (inspiration for Dracula, i.e. son of Dracul). There's a big statue of a dragon in the middle of Fleet Street in the City of London near the Crown Temple Church (built by the Templar Knights) where the entrance to "The City" once stood (the "bar" as in, "passing the bar"). Greek myths are overflowing with dragons and half-serpent/half-mortals, the patriarch of the Merovingian line of Frankish kings, Merovich, was said to have had a sea-serpent for a father. The Emperors of China were always associated with dragons, the original flag of England (same as the Templar Cross) is known as the cross of St. George, who slayed a dragon. I could go on. Dragons are everywhere.

Anyway, apologies aside, circa about 5 or so thousand years ago in a few fertile areas (Egypt on the Nile, Sumer near the mouths of the Euphrates and Tiger rivers, the Indus Valley, the coastland of the Levant we refer to as Phoenicia, the lands surrounding the Black Sea, and Ireland, to name the major ones we know about), major advances in societal structure arose. These were marked or accompanied in some or all of these places by advances in metallurgy and weapon making, advanced knowlegde of the stars and their movements with the seasons, agriculture and building, and most significantly, a pyramidal societal structure, with a ruling priestly elite at the top. This ruling class generally in these cases identified themselves with the sign of the Dragon while claiming divine right to rule, and in most cases perpetrated the myth by which they were descended from the union of mortal women and gods. This was true of the priest-rulers of Sumer, and there is good scientific evidence that the original constellations were named by Sumerians (there's a part of the southern sky that whoever named the original constellations could never see, and by calculating from that "hole" scientists have concluded that those constellations had to have been identified from a latitude consistent only with Sumer (not Egypt) and about 5000 years ago). It is interesting to note that at true theoretical north (if you correct for the earth's slow wobble) is the constellation "Draco", the dragon.

I went back and forth on this many times, but I finally settled on the conclusion accepted by most scholars that Sumer was the most advanced of these various cultures the earliest on, and that it is essentially from Sumer that, what I call a "conquering culture", developed and spread (most likely many of these societies communicated and traded with each other far more than scholars will admit and so this "seedling" of civilization as we know it developed in tandem in many locations at once, but it seems the Sumerians were the most advanced and central).

It spread by the following major routes: 1.) To Egypt, and to Phoenicia (via Akkad which lied between Sumer and the Mediterranean coast). The Phoenicians fulfilled the role of middle man in Egyptian-Sumerian trade and became expert navigators and boat-builders. 2.) From Egypt back to the Levant (Phoenicia & Israel) as per Greek and biblical accounts, and again from Phoenicia to Greece. Also from Egypt to Greece by a different route via the island of Rhodes. 3.) From Sumer upward into other parts of Mesopotamia, Armenia, the Caucasus (the mountainous region between the Black and Caspian Seas) and north from there into what became Scythia and later Khazaria (and probably mixing with Asian peoples who had their own somewhat advanced cultures already). 4.) To the Indu Valley (modern Pakistan), continuing from there to China. (Early trade between Sumer and the Indus Valley is well documented. ) 5.) From the Black Sea (following the defeat of the Trojans at the battle of Troy, albeit somewhat later - i.e. the post Christian era - in history) north into northeastern Europe and Scandinavia (peoples from this stock became the barbarians who toppled the Roman Empire and include importantly the Vikings and the Franks. And finally, 6.) A very interesting migration from Mesopotamia (specifically Subarta) in the northern part of Phoenicia near Ugarit (modern Syria) ALL the way to Mongolia, and back again to the land north of the Black and Caspian Seas (Khazaria), and from there into Eastern Europe. (There are various clues along this route that attest to this likelyhood, but don't bother looking for confirmation on the web, this is an original discovery ... very likely, it is because these "Khans" married into the Chinese 'HAN' line that these peoples are known as the 'Huns' - !!!!). Anyway, around the time the Khazarian empire collapsed some of these people, led by decendents of Attila the Hun (known as the Arpads) pushed into Hungary, and it is from they and Attila the Hun (who had invaded Hungary before them) that HUN-gary is named for.

It is from this stock that the Rothschilds descend.

Ever see any of the Rothschild family doing interviews? They all have a distinct look about them - it may be from inbreeding, but I think it is this Mongolian blood. There is an ancient Mongolian/Hun legend about 5 tribal chieftans who were brothers - who fought and squabled amongst themselves. Their mother, in order to inspire her sons to put aside their differences and unite, told them, "one arrow can easily be snapped, but five in a bundle can never be broken". The original 5 sons of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who built the Rothschild banking dynasty across the capitals of Europe in the early 19th century, are referred to on the Rothschild banks' own websites as the "5 arrows", and the logo of N.M.Rothschild features this bundle of 5 arrows. The Rothschild family name wasn't always Rothschild (red-shield in German), it was originally Bauer. The roots of the Rothschilds are elusive, but the names Bauer, Bower and Bayern (Bavaria) all derive from the same root, and Bavaria was founded by the decendents of these same "Huns" (scholars call them Magyars and Kabars), so all the info I've been able to get my hands on lines up. ("Boar", an animal you shoot with a bow and arrow, also probably derives from the same root, and you find Boars conspicuously on the crests of prominent families including the Veres and the Bush's... the "Calydonian Boar Hunt" is an important Greek myth which surely records Greek and Black-Sea-peoples relations "in code", and Scotland was known to the Romans as Calydonia!!! - one of many many "not" coincidences.)

This "Hungarian" blood mixed with that of royal Byzantines, Vikings and the Varangian Rus who ruled Russia a thousand years ago from Kiev (who were also descended from Vikings actually) to produce many royal Germanic Houses including a string of Holy Roman Emperors. This line mixed with other British lines to give us the Windsor line and the current Queen of England. Some of this Hungarian blood also made it's way into the royal houses of Scotland and England earlier (also about a thousand years ago), when princess Margaret, who had been born in exile to the English heir in Hungary (or Kiev, but probably Hungary) returned to Britain, married Malcom III King of Scotland, and sired both English and Scottish royalty. She returned with half the royal house of Hungary, and her retinue became influential and wealthy clans in Scotland (i.e. the Drummond and Leslie clans).

There's something very interesting and peculiar about the way the ruling families trace (theoretically) back to Mesopotamia - it's all generally through Normans (Vikings and Frank mix, who both trace back to Black Sea Trojan roots), or Huns. The "Egyptian" line seems to have gone nowhere - except maybe Rome. UNLESS you a) believe the myth proferred by the 'DaVinci Code' that the Merovingian Frankish kings really had the blood of Christ (a royal king of the Davidian line) in them, (Jesus 'of Nazareth' being allegedly a Davidian king and so a point on this Egyptian branch of the Dragon blood-line ... "Nazar" meant 'dragon' ... possibly ... "messiah" most likely derives from "messeh", the holy Egyptian crocodile with whose fat Pharaohs were annointed, a practice which manifested in France with the "oil of Clovis"), and/or stumble on to business of Rabbi Makhir.

(Note - this is so interesting I can't help myself ... all this talk about "Trojans". The genealogy website I put the most faith in has Woden king of the Vikings decended from various "Kings of the Trojans", and most stunningly, Champagne, in France from where many of the original Templar knights hailed, was earlier called TROYES!)

Charlemagne King of the Franks applied to the Calif of Baghdad for "seed" of the Royal House of David, the Calif sent him Rabbi Makhir, and Charlemagne showered him with titles and the land of Languedoc in Southern France. Makhir brought with him the teachings of Khabala, and it manifested in France in the form of Catharism (IN MY ESTIMATION), which spread into Toulouse and to some extent Aquitaine and Anjou. The ruling families in these areas provided many Crusaders and married into English royalty, in fact, if you believe some genealogy accounts, Rabbi Makhir's blood is in practically all of the royal houses of France, and by extension, England, from this time onward.

Now, there's a lot of controversy about this 'Rabbi Makhir' character, which is what I would expect regarding an event which totally blows the cover the elite have tried to keep securely shut tight. Charlemagne was one of the first kings of the "Carolingian" line, which was sanctioned by Rome, and they had only a thread connecting them to their predecessors the Merovingians and thus the "Royal Blood of Kings", or, the "Dragon Blood-line" if I can describe it that way. Importing Rabbi Makhir, allegedly a priest of royal Davidian descent, to France where he married a Carolingian and produced the future royalty of France (if you believe certain accounts) attests to the importance of the "Egyptian branch" of this royal line tracing back to antiquity, and to the importance the Carolingians' placed on getting a booster shot of this royal blood into their line. After all, Charlemagne, according to an account by a Spanish historian at the time, used the word "SEED" of royal Davidian blood in his request.

I hope I'm not tiring you out. We are finally getting somewhere. In the 9th century Rollo the Viking and his men invaded France and won what we call Normandy. These Vikings married into the French elite to produce many powerful Norman families, who followed Rollo's great-great-great-grandson William (the Conqueror) into England, which they took over. William bestowed lands and title to these allies, and they and the decendents of the Germanic royal houses and Jewish (Khazar) banking families which emerged later in Eastern Europe and Germany together are basically the stock of the ruling class today. Plug the name of anyone who is on the board of a big multi-national corporation or two and has been a director or governor at the FED, the IMF or the World Bank and I guarantee you, eight times out of ten, their family will prove to be descended from either Germanic royal or Jewish stock or, more likely, Norman roots with the family having been granted lands and title for distinguished service at the battle of Hastings in 1066 (by which the Normans took over England). Think it's a coincidence that our English words for Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday are all named after a Viking god, king, prince and queen respectively? Haha.

I'm not quite to the end of my train of thought (what I wanted to write). Hopefully I can conclude with one more post and all this will make more sense.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 20 2009, 01:12 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

When I started paying attention to all the folks on the web who are convinced that all the world's woes are the result of a Zionist/Jewish conspiracy, I had already fallen about half the way down the rabbit hole and I was both interested and suspicious. Hey, I'm a stickler for facts ... and so I read the diary of Theodor Hertzl, who is the official father of Zionism.

Firstly, the idea widely propogated that the Rothschilds were behind the Zionist movement is mostly bunk. Hertzl met with Lord Rothchild to try and convince him to support Hertzl's idea for a Jewish state in Palestine late in the 19th century ... Rothschild told him, "take Uganda".

The Rothschilds were more concerned about their status as Jewish Bankers amongst the Christian royal houses of Europe, and didn't want to rock the boat any more than necessary. Maybe they wanted to support Theodor Hertzl, but they didn't, not at first, at least not in any unified way - the family members were divided. Eventually they did back Hertzl's idea, but only AFTER oil was discovered in Persia in 1908, and the family, or should I say Edmund de Rothschild, fought bitterly with Hertzl in Israel for power.

What am I trying to say??? .... everything is complicated. Nothing is black or white. There are always various players with different agendas. To say, in one breath, that the Rothschilds control everything and since they are Jewish it must be all a giant Jewish conspiracy is both simplistic and incorrect.

Many point to the Balfour Declaration as proof of this so-called conspiracy. It was a 1917 letter from the British Foreign Secretary (Balfour) to Lord (Lionel) Rothschild, promising a portion of Palestine to the Zionist Congress for Jewish settlement. I will submit, that by this time the powerful Rothschilds were on-board for a contemplated Jewish state. But allow me to inform you that Lionel Rothschild was a frikken nut. He had Kangaroos hopping around in his back yard, his carriage was pulled by a team of zebras, and he ate dinner with his dogs seated at the table. No joke.

Sorry, can't imagine that guy in Temple on a Saturday donning a yamacha. But maybe he did gave a flying fxxxk for the Jewish people ... but the fact that his allies the Warburgs (Paul and Max) and Jacob Schiff were so involved in funding the rise of Hitler in Germany tells me that religion was not the overriding factor in the Rothschild family's (tentative) support of the Zionist movement.

I think it was, and is, OIL, and the historical importance of the entire near-east to the global elite. I think one of the Rothschilds, after hearing Hertlz' spiel, thought, hmmmm ... maybe the idea of a Jewish homeland could give us an excuse to plant a wedge in the middle east from which we could expand and control those resourses!??

Who knows. I certainly don't --- I'm just guessing. But I am pretty convinced that the Israelis who kill Palestinians are as much a tool of the elite as the Americans who kill Afghanis or Iraqis.

OF COURSE Jews are pawns in all this as well. Sure, Israeli war criminals should be prosecuted as surely as American war criminals should be prosecuted - and it would be an achievement if people would equate the two (or three, if you include British forces) as being both equally pawns in a game, and equally guilty of war crimes.

So, it is really all a "Zionist" conspiracy, or are the filthy rich just playing their games?

When I remember that J.D.Rockefeller was a pious Christian, or see that the steering committee of the Bilderberg group is made up of almost all Christians, I have to assume that Jews in Israel are being played just as "patriotic" Americans are being played - and that the "conspiracy" is far more "dragon" than "jewish". Which is what I would have expected.

But, I'm not sure of anything. (!!!)

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 20 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

All sharks are fish,
but not all fish are sharks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 09:36 PM