IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ceecee Lyles' Phone Call From 'flt 93', another cell phone call ?

bill
post Jun 24 2009, 09:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jun 24 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 81

God bless that smart and courageous woman.

In her final moments she had her head together enough to tell us to "listen carefully".

I feel sure that souls like Ceecee Lyles are a force who aid the Truth movement from the eternal realm.

O my God, Thy Trust hath been returned unto Thee.
Baha'u'llah

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jun 24 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

This video has been posted a few times. In all honesty..it does not sound like "you did great" to me. it sounds more like "you need to pray".

IMO.

~Leslie

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jun 25 2009, 12:21 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Jun 25 2009, 11:28 AM) *
This video has been posted a few times. In all honesty..it does not sound like "you did great" to me. it sounds more like "you need to pray".

IMO.

~Leslie

I have previously downloaded this video and listened to it many times and I am convinced that the perp is saying "You did great".

The fact that her conversation is being monitored by a female, and one with what sounds like a US accent, indicates that, whatever is being said, it is definitely NOT Arab terrorists in control of the situation.

Furthermore, Ceecee HAD to be on the ground to make that call, not in an airplane of any sort. Otherwise the cell phone would not work.

My guess is that they were already at the specially prepared hangar at Cleveland airport when she made that call. How they™ murdered them is anyone's guess -- toxic gas, silenced machine gun,... However it was done, it was murderous and callous.

-------------------
What every truther now has to face is the possibility that we too will be taken out by these thugs after martial law is declared.

My hope is that we will one and all face our final moments at the hands of these tyrants with the same defiant courage and clarity of vision that Ceecee had in her final moments.

In a sense she became a truther, a fighter for justice, in a mere instant, and without hesitation devised a plan to expose the tyranny of the perps.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jun 25 2009, 12:54 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Daniels @ Jun 25 2009, 12:21 AM) *
I have previously downloaded this video and listened to it many times and I am convinced that the perp is saying "You did great".

The fact that her conversation is being monitored by a female, and one with what sounds like a US accent, indicates that, whatever is being said, it is definitely NOT Arab terrorists in control of the situation.

Furthermore, Ceecee HAD to be on the ground to make that call, not in an airplane of any sort. Otherwise the cell phone would not work.

My guess is that they were already at the specially prepared hangar at Cleveland airport when she made that call. How they™ murdered them is anyone's guess -- toxic gas, silenced machine gun,... However it was done, it was murderous and callous.

I did not give details as to what i believe happened behind the phone call...but regardless of that, I have heard this recording over and over and over again...and it does not sound like "you did great" in my opinion. In fact...im going to send an unedited recording to a few people that know nothing about this phone call and see if they can make out what is being said..just for kicks.

Edit to add: And thinking about it logically for a second here, if she was being held prisoner, being forced to make a phony call to her husband, do you honestly think that she would be praised by her killer in a nice soft tone? Regardless if it was "you did great" or "you need to pray"...the person that was speaking to her was not someone that was about to have her killed.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jun 25 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

there were no cell phone calls made that day from any of the subject aircraft. that is the reality.

deal with that.

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jun 25 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Jun 25 2009, 12:54 PM) *
...if she was being held prisoner, being forced to make a phony call to her husband, do you honestly think that she would be praised by her killer in a nice soft tone? Regardless if it was "you did great" or "you need to pray"...the person that was speaking to her was not someone that was about to have her killed.

Yes, I honestly do.

I don't have a problem with it, especially since she was in the process of hanging up the phone.

Besides, the perps believe they are nice people. They are only doing their duty to the country -- a bit like when I kill a spider that has made its home in my house. A necessary extermination for the betterment of the world.

That perp lady will go home every night and be loving to her kids, just like the nazi killers did before her.

What alternative interpretation do you have for that tape, Lesley Landry?

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jun 25 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Daniels @ Jun 25 2009, 03:55 AM) *
Yes, I honestly do.

I don't have a problem with it, especially since she was in the process of hanging up the phone.

Besides, the perps believe they are nice people. They are only doing their duty to the country -- a bit like when I kill a spider that has made its home in my house. A necessary extermination for the betterment of the world.

That perp lady will go home every night and be loving to her kids, just like the nazi killers did before her.

What alternative interpretation do you have for that tape, Lesley Landry?

This is how i see it...we can go on about this but no matter what you or i say...its only speculation in regards to what happened behind that phone call. Clearly we have no idea what happened to those passengers or where there are or how they were killed..so us going around about how we "think" will only make our heads spin and frankly..it will get us no where till we have more reliable evidence.

+Quote Post
bill
post Jun 25 2009, 10:27 AM
Post #9

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jun 25 2009, 12:22 AM) *
there were no cell phone calls made that day from any of the subject aircraft. that is the reality.

deal with that.

EXACTLY !

cell phone do not work on airplanes above 6 or 7 thousand feet

The other thing that sounded weird was

"Please tell my children that I love them very much"

"my children"

this is a mother and she doesn't use their names ?!?!?

just about as weird as "Hi mom this is Mark Bigham"

same weird, scripted, un-natural conversations

So I am going to throw this out

these are not the real people these are bit players using voice changing technology to sound like Mark Bingham or CeeCee Lyles, or Todd 'let's roll' Beamer

I can buy a voice modifier to use on the phone that makes my voice unrecognizable to anyone that knows me -- $200
( http://www.spyequipmentguide.com/portable-...-changers.html)

you think maybe NSA has more advanced technology ?

and for the record it sounded like "you did great" (female whisper) to my ears

+Quote Post
Daniels
post Jun 25 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Leslie Landry @ Jun 25 2009, 09:55 PM) *
This is how i see it...we can go on about this but no matter what you or i say...its only speculation in regards to what happened behind that phone call. Clearly we have no idea what happened to those passengers or where there are or how they were killed..so us going around about how we "think" will only make our heads spin and frankly..it will get us no where till we have more reliable evidence.

Excerpt from "25 Rules of Disinformation":
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs.

Actually we DO have some ideas what happened to those passengers. We have it on MSM record that people were ordered OUT of Cleveland airport, under threat of death, and were not even allowed to take their cars. There are other items of proof that link Cleveland airport with at least one of those planes.

Ceecee is clearly distressed, so I would not put her call into the "Hi mom. This is Mark Bingham" category.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 26 2009, 08:54 AM
Post #11

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

CeeCee Lyles

CeeCee Lyles of Fort Myers, Florida, was a flight attendant. She reached her husband, Lorne, by cell phone to tell him that she loved him and their children before the plane went down. The couple between them had four children.

http://www.wtv-zone.com/AttackonAmerica/Fl...edflight93.html

In Fort Myers, Fla., Lorne Lyles didn't hear the phone ringing. He'd worked the night shift and had lain down to sleep at 7:30. At 9:47 a.m., the answering machine picked up a call from his wife, CeeCee, stranded in the back of the airplane.

When the tape was played back hours later, CeeCee Lyles could be heard praying for her family, for herself, for the souls of the men who had hijacked her plane.

"I hope I'll see your face again," she said.

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001...mainstoryp7.asp

Carrie Ross, who adopted CeeCee at 1 week old, says her faith is helping her deal with her loss.

"I'm not angry with God," Ross says. "We are devout Christians. I'm glad God was there to take her. It had to be in his will."

Ross' sister, Shirley Adderly, CeeCee's birth mother, shares Ross' faith. "Nothing happens without Him allowing it to happen. I miss CeeCee, but I try not to question God."

Lyles, Ross and Adderly all have trouble sleeping and all try to help CeeCee Lyles' children handle the grief. The city government of Ft. Pierce, Fla., where CeeCee grew up, gave Lyles, Ross and Adderly each a key to the city. City officials in Ft. Myers, Fla., where the Lyleses both worked as police officers, dedicated a bench and a memorial brick in CeeCee's honor.

"I'm trying to prepare for life after her death," Lyles says. "I never thought I would. I still cry a year later. I still think about our last conversation and the crackle in her voice."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m107...i_97997710/pg_6

Here's my take and it's based on evidence I've collected from 100's of main stream sources.

Fundies & 9/11

CeeCee Lyles is described has a 'devout christian'. Okay, so what? There had to be a few victims that were religious? But almost everyone? Especially all of the ones that became famous?

I think a number of passengers were unknowing participants. They knew they were on a mission for 'god' and that they probably weren't coming back. But what was going to happen was beyond their control and god's will.

Some of them had to know what was going on, but these were the real soldiers who believed it would be an honor to be the first to die for the War of the 21st Century. Only the most loyal and trusted need apply. I think Todd Beamer, Tom Burnett and Barbara Olson are among this group. A handful of people in this group may still be alive, with new identities or have gone back to their whoever they were before they became 9/11 heroes.

Another option in regards to the phone calls is that some of them, like CeeCee's were cobbled together from tapes that were recorded from previous terrorist training drills that they might have participated in. That's why they sound so odd and scripted. And that may be why instead of calling someone on the ground at United or ATC, she was wasting time talking to her answering machine?

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jun 26 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Daniels @ Jun 25 2009, 07:56 PM) *
Excerpt from "25 Rules of Disinformation":

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to loose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.

14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best for items qualifying for rule 10.

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs.

Tell me what your point is by adding this? If you are trying to make me out to be some idiot then i suggest you think twice. I have been involved in this for a very long time and i know what im talking about. I dont know for certain what was said at the end of that phone call..all i know is that it doesnt sound like "you did great" to me. we can agree to disagree on that.

you say theres proof? show me it...im sure many of us would love to know what happened to those passengers.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 26 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Jun 24 2009, 11:22 PM) *

deal with that.

Let's look back at Desert Storm, circa 1991.

Rapidly gaining and exploiting information dominance was clearly a key goal of the Desert Storm air campaign plan. The first Iraqi targets attacked were air defense, leadership (including command, control, communications, and intelligence [C3I]), and electrical grids,6 all of which had the highest priority because of their impact on the Iraqis' flow of information. The integrated air defense command and control (C2) system, known as Kari (Iraq spelled backwards in French), provided tracking and targeting information for Iraqi fighter and surface-to-air missile (SAM) engagements of coalition aircraft. Breaking down this flow of information would fragment the enemy's air defense effort, forcing his SAMs into autonomous mode and leaving his interceptors virtually helpless. This situation allowed coalition aircraft to exploit Iraqi airspace at will. Leadership C3I targets provided linkages between the highly centralized decision-making elements (principally Saddam) and both the Iraqi population and the fielded military forces. Disrupting these systems would upset and discredit the regime, while simultaneously reducing its capability to control military forces.7 Without electrical power, communications would be reduced to verbal and handwritten messages conveyed by courier. Thus, a successful attack against the Iraqi power grids would disrupt nearly every kind of information flow within the nation.8 Plans called for maintaining pressure on Iraqi "information nodes" throughout the war to help create an exploitable "information differential."9

To build and maintain this pressure, the US brought a tremendous array of electronic warfare systems to the fight. (Other coalition partners contributed a few systems, such as the British Tornado GR1As, but the US provided the vast majority.) Before and during the war, satellites and airborne systems collected electronic intelligence, finding and fixing C3I nodes of all types for later attention from less benign systems such as the USAF's 61 F-4Gs and 12 specially configured F-16 Wild Weasels, highly sophisticated systems capable of detecting and destroying electronic radiation sources (especially radar emissions) with high-speed antiradiation missiles (HARM) and Shrike antiradiation missiles. The Navy and Marines contributed less sophisticated--yet very capable--F/A-18, EA-6B, and A-7 HARM and Shrike shooters. (These aircraft could detect and shoot at radiation sources but, lacking some of the information available to the Weasels, could never be sure they had released their missiles within range of the target.) Many strike aircraft carried their own electronic jamming equipment to counter Iraqi attempts to track and shoot them with radar-guided systems; additionally, EF-111s, EC-130s, and EA-6Bs accompanied most strike packages, employing even more sophisticated (and powerful) jamming equipment.10 The apparent Iraqi fears that radiating was both futile and dangerous were certainly well founded, if not totally accurate.11 The enemy's ability to collect and use information was severely disrupted, but creating that deficit represents only half the battle.

Nor can the delays be blamed on lack of communications (although they often are, especially by apologists for the national intelligence system)37 because once the specific need had been identified to the "right" people in the system (i.e., once proper orientation was provided), delivery was nearly immediate. Of course, communications problems existed, especially during the early deployment phase. The CENTCOM area of responsibility was an immature theater, and communications suffered from the common initial deployment problem of Desert Shield: incomplete time-phased force and deployment data38 for operations plan (OPLAN) 1002-90 (CENTCOM's contingency plan for defense of Saudi Arabia; in August 1990 it was still in conceptual development). The US did not have much in the way of communications capability in-theater when Iraq invaded Kuwait, and Saudi telecommunications systems were of limited use for a large military operation such as Desert Shield/Storm. But communications systems began moving right alongside the combat forces on 8 August 1990.39 In fact, by war's end, CENTCOM had greater electronic communications connectivity than US European Command, according to Lt Gen James S. Cassity, the Joint Staff director of the Command, Control and Communications System Directorate (J-6) during Desert Shield/Storm.40 At its peak, the system could handle over 700,000 telephone calls and 152,000 messages per day. In addition, communicators managed and monitored over 35,000 frequencies to ensure interference-free radio connectivity for the theater.41

Much of the system that communicators ultimately cobbled together was vulnerable to interference, yet--for whatever reason--it was never successfully attacked by the adversary. Saddam's forces probably could have seriously stressed coalition capabilities with a moderate investment of time and effort. In particular, they apparently could have interfered with tactical satellite communications (TACSATCOM; ultrahigh frequency [UHF] and superhigh frequency [SHF] radio communications) but either never tried or were unsuccessful.42 Since overall theater communications architecture, as it evolved, depended heavily upon TACSATCOM, successful jamming would have severely degraded coalition communications capability.43 Iraq's almost total lack of opposition in the electromagnetic spectrum allowed the coalition to very quickly build and maintain a system capable of delivering required information. The fact that Glosson could get a call through to McConnell at all--not to mention receiving a photograph from him within four hours--indicates that sufficient communications were available to deliver what planners needed. Faster data transfer will always be desirable, but it is not the root of the intelligence problem in Desert Shield/Storm. Nor does the solution lie in increasing the flow of data.

The problem lies in a systemic orientation that favors data flow over user needs. This at least partially explains the debate between intelligence and operations over the intelligence system's Desert Shield/Storm performance. That is, intelligence delivered "tons" of information as fast as possible (IN's self-imposed measure of merit), while operations wanted specific "pounds" of it delivered much more quickly than the system was capable of. Operations planners, unable to get a satisfactory resolution within the intelligence system, resorted to unofficial work-arounds and informal arrangements outside the system.44

http://www.iwar.org.uk/iwar/resources/airchronicles/man1.htm

Google??? ECHELON and/or Carnivore sometime- if you don't mind being on "lists..."

http://epic.org/privacy/carnivore/foia_documents.html

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/process/echelon.htm

I hope that people aren't so naive that they still believe in "live TV" and "live radio" (or "privacy" for that matter).

Telephonic and internet communications are under much less "strict" regulation than TV and radio BTW...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 09:22 AM