IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Media Not Reporting When 'flight 93 Found Buried' Proves It Didn't

Quest
post Jul 28 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

With Rob's permission, I am posting the following article by Killtown to get some feedback and hopefully if relevant, get the word out. Thanks, Rob!
Media not reporting when 'Flight 93 found buried' further proves it didn't
http://killtown.blogspot.com/2009/07/media...-flight-93.html

Remember how suspicious it was that the media barely reported about the highly unusual collapse of the huge 47-story WTC 7 skyscraper? Well imagine if the media didn't report about this collapse until a month later! What a smoking gun that would have been. But lo and behold, this is exactly what happened with a major claim about Flight 93 that we've missed all along.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jul 29 2009, 01:17 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi Quest!

Its good that you could post that. Good insights info can come from people you disagree with on other things. What matters is the quality of the info or insight at hand.

Seeing all of the Pittsburgh references was exciting and reminded me of something that has already been said elsewhere on this Forum but which bears repeating in case it was missed. There is direct local experience with an identical crash - USAir 427 in the summer of 1994. That crash shows you what happens - the plane doesn't bury itself, it scatters itself about the surface of our good Western Pennsylvania dirt. Check out the pictures of the wreckage and animated re-creation.

http://www.ntsb.gov/events/usair427/items.htm

In addition to the problems that Killtown notes with our local media that he references in his article, none of them bothered to remind us of USAIR 427 (although they certainly took the lead in encouraging much hand-wringing at the time)1 or say UA93 it identical to that accident, let alone point out the obvious inconsistencies.

1. Bubble-headed bleached blonde comes on at five . . .
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash . .
with a gleam in her eye.

+Quote Post
Killtown
post Aug 23 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,317

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jul 29 2009, 01:17 PM) *
USAir 427 in the summer of 1994. That crash shows you what happens - the plane doesn't bury itself, it scatters itself about the surface

Correct. Same thing with Flight 1771 -- a crash skeptics LOVE to compare Flight 93 with -- even though this plane was reduced to small parts after crashing, it crashed in a dirt field at around 700mph, about 120mph FASTER than Flight 93 allegedly crashed at, but it didn't bury either.

Flight 93 would have been the first time in history that a large plane had mostly buried after crashing and if that really happened, it would have made headline news as soon as it was supposedly realized by the excavation crew that most of it was buried underground. When each of the black boxes were supposedly recovered underground on 9/13 and 9/14 respectively, each made headline news of their alleged find underground, but never one mention by the news that most of the plane was supposedly discovered underground too. I could only find that the earliest the media mention that most of the plane had gotten buried was not until a month later and it was just a little blurb in an article about Wally Miller.

I personally think the media not reporting when the bulk of Flight 93 was supposedly found underground is one of the top 9/11 smoking guns.

This post has been edited by Killtown: Aug 23 2009, 07:38 PM

+Quote Post
jfetzer
post Feb 6 2011, 03:50 PM
Post #4

Group: Troll
Member No.: 3,735

Good work, Quest. I have featured killtown on my radio show, "The Real Deal",
multiple times and have found him to be among the most knowledgeable and
competent to deal with a wide range of issues related to video fakery/no planes.
Here is a link to one of our interviews. For others, visit radiofetzer.blogspot.com:

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2010/10/guest...fetzer-mon.html

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 28 2009, 09:41 PM) *
With Rob's permission, I am posting the following article by Killtown to get some feedback and hopefully if relevant, get the word out. Thanks, Rob!
Media not reporting when 'Flight 93 found buried' further proves it didn't
http://killtown.blogspot.com/2009/07/media...-flight-93.html

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 10 2011, 03:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i thought i'd put this here,
Latest video from killtown:

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 26 2011, 10:14 AM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

And now NBC/UTube has removed the footage from the news helicopters. whistle.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 01:54 PM